The Cuckquean Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband and wife invite her sister to live with them.
5k words
4.49
96.7k
169

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamalw1
kamalw1
374 Followers

Rob lay on the bed watching TV, his dark, russet-toned body naked and stretched out. The bedroom door opened and Rob took his attention off the action happening on the TV to watch as his wife Tamara cane into the room. She was wearing an oversized tee shirt and pajama pants, and Rob knew exactly what that meant.

Usually, when Tammy was in the mood, she would come into the room wearing lingerie, a towel, or even nothing at all. She liked showing off her fit figure, her full, beige tits amply filling whatever was holding them up. It didn't look like tonight was going to be one of those nights, though.

This was okay for Rob, because he had an alternative. He had gotten used to Tamara's unusual sex drive. It's not like they never had sex, but it certainly wasn't as often as it was when they first got together. So, to counter this and satisfy his own urges, he started masturbating again. He usually did it about once or twice a week, when he felt like he was gonna explode and Tamara wasn't in the mood.

At first, he would do it when she wasn't home, or when she was asleep. But then, one night, he found out by accident that she didn't mind him jerking off, even right next to her. She was sleeping, or so he thought, when he decided to start stroking his hard rod. He was a couple of minutes into it, his eyes closed and enjoying the feeling, when he heard Tamara next to him say, "So is this what you do when you can't get none from me?"

Rob's eyes popped open and he pulled his hand away from his cock in a flash. He even tried to cover himself up briefly, before his wife stopped him. "No, it's okay. Don't stop because I'm awake now," she had said. Tammy even grabbed Rob's wrist and placed his hand back on his dick. Looking at his wife with a little confusion in his eyes, Rob tentatively started stroking again. Tamara was clearly into it, staring at his hand moving up and down his shaft. She watched with rapt attention as the stroking got faster, until Rob blew his load all over his hand and stomach. Before he could grab something to clean up the mess, Tamara leaned over and licked up the cum that had pooled on his navel. She continued, her tongue lapping up every drop that had spewed from Rob.

"That's my man," she said with a smile before lying back on the bed. His heartbeat slowly returning to normal, Rob thought about what had happened.

After that night, Rob realized that his wife enjoyed watching him pleasure himself. He took full advantage of Tamara's voyeuristic side. He had always walked around the house nude, and now that he knew this about her, he would often start stroking his dick whenever the urge hit him. In the bedroom, living room, or even kitchen, it didn't matter. Tammy would watch, and be ready to clean him up when he was finished.

It wasn't just the act of him masturbating that she seemed to enjoy. She would ask him to talk dirty to her while he was jerking off, and even encouraged him to watch porn in front of her while he was doing it. This went on for about a year, but then seemed to escalate even more about a month ago.

One of Tamara's childhood friends, Kristen, was in town visiting family, and they had invited her over for a night so that she and Tamara could catch up. Rob decided to go out for a while and leave the two friends alone in the home, giving them a chance to have "girl time" without worrying about him hanging around.

It was a little before midnight when Rob returned home. He opened the door and found the two friends in the living room dancing barefoot to music. There were two empty bottle of wine on the table, and another one that was half-full.

"Hey baby!! Welcome home!" Tamara exclaimed when her husband came through the door. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Rob could taste the wine on her lips. "We were talking about you."

"Nothing bad, I hope."

"No, it was all good things," Tamara said, releasing him from her embrace.

"Very good things," Kristen added with a giggle.

Rob raised an eyebrow. "What kinds of good things?"

"Just how good our marriage is," Tamara said.

"And how much fun the two of you have," Kristen said, her voice almost in a teasing tone.

"And what kind of fun would that be?" Rob asked as his wife guided him to the couch. He sat down and Tamara stood in front of him. Seeming to ignore his question, Tamara started dancing again. Rob watched as her hips swayed to the music and her hands moved over her body. Gripping the bottom of her blouse, Tamara lifted the shirt over her head. Rob licked his lips at the sight of her flat, tawny-beige stomach and the black bra that was holding her round C-cup breasts.

Letting the shirt fall to the floor, Tamara sat on Rob's lap and turned around, facing away from him. She took his hands and placed them over her tits. Rob instinctively gripped them through the bra. His wife leaned back into him and ground her ass on his crotch. Rob closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his nostrils filling with the floral scent of Tamara's perfume and the lingering smell of the alcohol.

After a couple of minutes, Tamara slowly stood up and looked at Kristen. "Your turn," she said, her voice low and husky. Kristen approached the sitting Rob and slowly started unbuttoning her shirt. She seemed to move closer with every button that came undone, until there were only two left. Standing over Rob, she put his hands on the remaining buttons. Taking the cue, he finished opening her shirt, revealing her tan waist. Almost as soon as the buttons were undone, Kristen was pulling the shirt off her shoulders. Her breasts, smaller than Tamara's, were covered in a light blue strapless bra. He ran his hands up her midsection, feeling the small amount of fat that her body had.

Kristen undid the clasp on her capri pants and turned around. Facing away from Rob, she slid the pants down and bent over, revealing her round ass covered in matching light blue boyshorts. Not being able to help himself, Rob gave Kristen's ass a light spank, causing her yelp. She looked back at him and, with a wide grin, wiggled her ass in his face.

Kicking her pants off, Kristen sat in Rob's lap facing him and ground on his crotch. She pulled Rob's face forward and buried it in her cleavage. When she let him up for air, Rob saw a playful, tipsy smile on Kristen's face. Before he knew what was happening, she reached behind her and undid the clasps on her bra.

Rob's mouth was wide open in shock as Kristen's perky B-cup tits were exposed. Her rose-colored nipples were erect and pointing right at Rob. She pulled him into her chest again, this time putting her nipple on his lips. Rob took a playful lick.

Reaching down between the two of them, Kristen gently put her hand on Rob's groin. "I think he's enjoying this," she said, looking over at Tamara who had come to stand next to them.

"Well, pull it out so we can see how much," she replied, a playful gleam in her eye. Kristen got up off Rob's lap and knelt down in front of him. She quickly undid his belt and unzipped his pants. With Rob staring down at her, she reached in and maneuvered his erect cock out.

"You weren't kidding when you said how big it is," Kristen said, her fingers wrapped around his thick shaft.

"I know he appreciates the compliment. Don't you, baby?" Tamara asked.

"Uh huh," Rob managed to respond, looking up at his wife. Tamara sat next to him and he could see her erect nipples poking through the fabric of her bra. His attention was brought back to the woman kneeling in front of him when he felt her lips on his dick as she pulled him into her warm mouth.

Kristen slowly bobbed her head up and down, her lips sliding up and down Rob's length. Her tongue swirling around his phallus made him let out a low moan. Kristen's movements were slow and seductive. She seemed to be teasing him, trying to draw out as much pleasure from him as she could.

Rob looked at his wife when he saw movement out the corner of his eye. She had pulled her bra straps down and exposed her tits. Rob reached over and pinched Tamara's nipples, making her breathe deeply. She turned to him and pressed her lips to his. At this point, Tamara had undone her jeans and her hand was in her pants. Rob could see the movement from her beginning to play with herself.

"Oh shit," Rob exclaimed. Kristen had slid his cock deeper into her mouth. He felt her throat stretch as she took in his entire length. She continued for a few more seconds before pulling him out slightly and gasping for air, saliva dripping out her mouth and down his member. After a taking a couple of deep breaths, she repeated the process, his head once again touching the back of her throat.

Tamara's hand was moving faster in her pants and Rob could see the pleasure on her face as she watched her husband getting his dick sucked by her friend. He pinched and pulled his wife's nipples, making her moan louder.

Kristen continued her actions, the movements of her head and tongue getting more energetic. Rob started moving his hips, thrusting more into her mouth.

"Yeah, fuck her face," Tamara moaned. Rob reached down and put his hands on the back of Kristen's head, guiding her rhythm. Tears began streaming down Kristen's face and the saliva was freely flowing out her mouth. The pauses for air became less and less. The sounds of Rob's cock punishing her throat combined with Tamara's moans.

"Fuuuuuck," Rob growled. He felt his balls tighten as he shot his load into Kristen's throat. Rob was looking down and saw his semen erupt out of Kristen's mouth and nose. She leaned up and coughed, the cum dripping down her face.

Tamara reached over and used her hands to clean her friend's face, licking Rob's cum from her fingers. Rob was in silent shock as his wife seemed to enjoy tasting his seed after it had been on Kristen's face.

Rob remembered that as the wildest night of their marriage. After getting orally pleased by Kristen, the three of them moved the action to the bedroom. Rob fucked his wife doggystyle while her face was buried in Kristen's pussy. Before that night, he never thought she would have ever done anything like that with another woman, and yet he could tell that she wasn't a rookie when it came to what to do with a clit that wasn't hers.

And so, a month later, Rob often looked back on that night when he was jerking off, and even when he and Tammy were having sex. They often talked about it, Tamara going into detail how it felt to see her husband's rigid tool being enveloped by Kristen's mouth. He was already reaching down under the sheets when Tamara sat down on the bed next to him and said, "I need to talk to you."

Rob sighed, dreading that sentence. "What is it?"

"It's about my sister. Her divorce is at the point where they need to sell the house, and she needs a place to stay until she can get back on her feet."

Tamara's sister London was getting divorced from her soon-to-be ex-husband after eight years of marriage when he decided that he didn't want to be "stuck in a monogamous relationship" anymore. Rob could remember the many nights over the past few months of Tamara being on the phone with her sister trying to talk her through the problems.

Even though London was a little bossy, which he kind of expected since she was Tamara's older sister, Rob had always gotten along with her. He didn't have to think on the situation long before making up his mind. "Of course she can stay with us. You know I love your sister, and it's not like we don't have space. That extra bedroom is just storage right now anyway."

"Thank you!!" Tamara exclaimed, kissing her husband on the lips. "I'll call her in the morning and let her know." She reached underneath the sheets and tickled her fingers down Rob's waist until she got to his semi-rigid manhood. "But for now, let me thank you for being such a wonderful husband."

It was only two weeks later that London moved in with Rob and Tamara. She arrived on their doorstep, her voluptuous figure clad in a red blouse and black slacks. Her long black hair was flowing down over her shoulders and the brightness of her brown eyes let Rob know that the smile on her face was genuine.

"Hey Rob!!" London exclaimed, her arms open. Rob went in for the hug, his arms wrapping around her soft waist. They held each other for a few seconds before he released her. "Tammy!" she squealed, embracing her sister. The two women laughed and hugged.

They spent the rest of the day talking and catching up, London giving more details into her divorce. That night, after Rob helped bring her bags into the house, they showed London to her new room and let her get settled in.

London moving in with her sister and brother-in-law went rather smoothly, with London slipping into her usual big sister role and Tamara going along with it. Rob didn't mind, because she never tried to tell them what to do on important matters. The biggest change, however, was the fact that, since she moved in, Rob could no longer walk around naked and do what he used to. He managed to adjust by shedding his clothes and walking around freely when London wasn't in the house. He would even go down the hall to the bathroom nude at night, when he was sure she was sleeping.

That's exactly what Rob was doing when he got up one night. He exited his room and made the right turn to head to the restroom. He passed the door to London's room, which was slightly ajar, and continued on. He reached the bathroom, did his business, and came back out. Half asleep, and with the hall darkened, he didn't see London coming towards him, wearing only a t-shirt, until it was too late and they bumped into each other.

There was a moment of shocked silence in the hallway as the two of them realized what happened. "I'm so sorry!" London said. She was too embarrassed to look up into Rob's face, which meant her gaze was down towards his semi-erect manhood.

Rob tried to stammer his own apology to his sister-in-law. They did an awkward shuffle-dance, getting in each other's way as they tried to maneuver around before eventually getting it right. Rob heard the bathroom door shut behind him as he quickly made his way back to his bedroom. His heart was racing as his mind caught up to the events. He wondered if London felt that brief moment of contact between his dick and her belly.

The next morning, Rob woke up to an empty bed. He threw on a pair of shorts and went to the kitchen, where Tamara was cooking breakfast. He poured a cup of coffee for himself and sat at the table, waiting for his food. Tammy fixed his plate and sat across from him. The two of them were enjoying the meal and talking to each other when London came into the room.

"Good morning," she said, padding barefoot to the counter where the food was.

"Good morning, sis," Tamara replied.

"G'morning," Rob mumbled before taking a sip of his coffee. He saw that London was wearing the same white t-shirt that she was wearing during their brief encounter in the hallway. This time, he was also able to see that her shirt came down just enough to show a peek of her ass cheeks, and her nipples were clearly outlined through the fabric.

London sat down at the table to Rob's left. The two sisters started talking, and Rob kept his gaze down at his plate, trying to shovel the food into his mouth so he could get the fuck out of there.

"So, did Rob tell you what happened last night?" London asked, swallowing a bite of food.

"No, he didn't. What happened?" Tamara responded. She looked across to her husband, concern in her eyes.

"Oh, it was nothing bad. I just saw him naked, is all," London shrugged.

"What? How did this happen?"

"I was coming back from the bathroom we bumped into each other in the hallway."

"Literally," London added, a grin on her face.

"Oh God," Rob muttered, covering his face with his hands.

"I think he's embarrassed," Tamara said.

"Don't you start," Rob said to his wife, still not looking up.

"Rob, honey, you have nothing to be embarrassed about," London said. In response, Rob groaned and exaggeratedly thunked his forehead on the table.

"He should definitely be proud of what he has. Shit, I know I am," Tamara said, playfully. Rob didn't see the wink she gave her sister.

"But your sister isn't supposed to see my swinging dick," Rob said, finally lifting his head up.

"Rob, it's okay. Dick doesn't bother me," London said, smirking. Rob just rolled his eyes. "I don't know if you knew this, but our mom was a hippie. She used to walk around the house naked all the time."

"Really? Wendy?" Rob asked. He knew his mother-in-law was a bit eccentric and into shit like crystals and yoga, but he didn't know that.

"Yeah, Wendy," Tamara added. "And it wasn't just her. She would often invite her hippie friends over for nude parties and shit. We've both seen our fair share of swinging cocks and saggy titties," she said, laughing.

"That's why nude bodies don't bother me. I like being naked, and don't mind seeing others naked," said London.

"Don't let this moment fool you, sis," Tamara said. "Rob likes walking around with his dick swinging too."

"Did you stop because I moved in?" London asked.

Rob nodded. "It just didn't seem appropriate."

"Well, look. This is your house, and I want you to be comfortable. If you want to walk around naked, then do it. It won't offend me or anything."

"You sure?"

In response, London shifted her weight to pull her t-shirt up over her head and let it drop to the floor. Both Rob and Tamara took a moment to look at London's full bosom. Her breasts were bigger than Tamara's, and just starting to sag a little. Her nipples were erect, acting as light-brown indicators of her arousal. "Now you."

Rob stood up and slowly pulled his shorts down. His semi-erect tool bounced as it was unveiled. As the two women watched, his shaft started growing. Rob sat back down before he was fully at attention.

"See, now doesn't that feel better?" London asked.

"It'll take some getting used to," Rob admitted.

"Your dick didn't seem to mind," Tamara joked.

A couple of days later, Rob came home from work, kicking off his shoes as soon as he entered the door. He knew London was supposed to be home, but he didn't see her in the living room. He hung his jacket up on the coat rack and walked towards his room. As he was about to enter, London came out of her bedroom. As was usual since their discussion, she was fully nude. In her hands she held a small plastic basket with bottles of nail polish, cotton balls, and other stuff.

"Hey Rob!" London said. She wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a hug. "How was your day?"

"It was okay. I had a meeting this morning, but he rest of the day was uneventful."

"Cool. Well, go get out of your work clothes and get comfy. I'm about to go paint my toenails," she said, holding up the basket.

"Okay. I'll be out in a bit." Rob watched London walk by, her plump ass jiggling with every step. He entered his bedroom and quickly stripped out his clothes before heading to the shower.

About twenty minutes later, showered, naked, and feeling refreshed, Rob walked into the living room. London was sitting on the couch polishing her toes like she said. The foot that she was currently painting was up on the couch so she could reach easier. From where he was standing Rob had a good view of London's mound. Because of her leg being up, her lips were spread slightly, and he could see that she kept it trimmed, with neat wisps of hair covering her box.

Rob quickly recovered and went to sit on the couch next to his sister-in-law. He picked up the remote and turned on the TV, trying not to concentrate on the nude voluptuous woman next to him.

"Rob, can I ask you a favor?" London inquired.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Would you mind finishing this for me?" London wiggled her toes in emphasis.

kamalw1
kamalw1
374 Followers
12