Reaching for a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fat Joe moved over into the middle seat and tossed the blanket over both of them. In order to use it, Victoria had to cuddle up closer to him. He looked corpulent and his fat swayed as she rubbed up against him, settling her head on his shoulder. To make himself more comfortable, Fat Joe stretched his arm back around and over her shoulders, pulling her closer to him.

Lights in the plane were dim; the camera was almost in night vision mode. Victoria closed her eyes and tried to relax, ignoring the stranger she was suddenly so close to, and drifted off briefly.

"This is where it starts getting interesting!" Zack told Henry.

Fat Joe looked around and thought everyone else was sleeping; he didn't notice Zack filming the both of them. He pushed the blanket away, exposing the upper portion of her fit body, so he could better stare at her and his fingers slowly moved up and down her arm. His fingers would skim against the side of her breast every few strokes.

Her breathing was slow and Henry couldn't tell if she was asleep or not. She had her eyes closed, and seemed to be savoring the feel of his fingers. After a minute or so, she shifted slightly. This caused Fat Joe's fingers to skim directly over her hardening nipple. Stifling a moan, she slowly pushed her breast up towards his fingers.

Fat Joe must have known she was awake because his fingers spread and his hand was now stroking her breast. Her nipple was very hard. Placing his palm on the tip of her breast, Joe pressed and moved his hand in a circle. It was all she could do to keep from moaning out softly.

"Do you like that? Does that feel good?" Fat Joe was whispering in her ear. She nodded and pressed her breast harder into his hand. So far, all the attention had been through her dress, the same one she was using earlier. Fat Joe's hand moved down her stomach slowly. She shivered, knowing where he was going.

With a gentle tug, Fat Joe unbuttoned a few buttons, pushed his hand up under her dress and began the slow ascent up her bare stomach to her silk-clad breasts. His fingers again stroked against her nipple, this time through her thin pushup bra. When his fingers curved over the top of her cup and pulled it down, she opened her eyes as the tips of his fingers touched her bare breast.

"So soft. Your tit feels so good, Vicky." She leaned her head harder against his shoulder as his thumb and forefinger squeezed her nipple. With a quick twist, he tugged and caressed her. It seemed like she was getting unbelievably wet. It took everything she had not to moan and scream out for him to touch her.

Fat Joe's hand moved to her other breast where he pulled that cup down and turned his attentions to that hard nub. His fingers squeezed, twisted and stroked her breasts. He lifted his hand away from her briefly to bring his fingers to his mouth. Henry watched as he sucked on his fingers, making them wet. When his hand returned to her breasts, she arched up as his wet fingers circled over her nipple. The cool air in the plane made her nipples even harder than before.

"I want to suck on those big tits of yours really bad. I bet you taste good." His whispered words were making her wetter. He slowly started to nibble at her ear.

"You smell so good, baby," he told her softly, and slid both hands around to cup her breasts.

Fat Joe was impressed with how firm her heavy breasts were. He slowly licked and sucked his way up and down her neck, enjoying his taste of Henry's wife. Victoria squeezed his arms and let out a small sigh as his warm wet tongue felt so good. He licked her ear lobe and continued onto her neck. He licked, sucked and kissed gently on her neck and up to her chin.

As he made another trip to her chin, Fat Joe slowly started to kiss her, urging her lips to part and let his tongue inside. Victoria seemed so turned on by his seduction, she'd already forgotten where she was and why. She turned her head toward him as he slowly leaned in and lightly kissed her soft lips. They aggressively licked each other's tongue as blood surged to their loins.

His hand reached under her skirt. She bit down on her lip again as his hand slid down inside her panties. His finger slipped against her wetness, making her stifle a moan. Fat Joe drew in a deep breath as the tip of his finger drifted up and down her creamy wet slit.

"You're so fucking wet, Vicky." His finger slid inside her slowly. When he was in all the way to his hand, he curved his finger and rubbed her inner walls. Her body arched up. His other hand held her as his finger continued to squirm inside her.

"That's it, Vicky. You're so tight. Wish it was my cock inside you instead of my fingers." She closed her eyes and grabbed his arm.

She was trying to hold back her moans. Her hips were bouncing back and forth slowly, fucking his hand as his finger dove in and out of her.

"Your pussy is tight around my finger, Vicky! Can't wait to get my cock up inside you, filling you up! You want my cock, don't you baby? You want ol' Fat Joe to take care of that tight little pussy, don't you?" Fat Joe whispered in her ear, keeping her hot and wet.

"Gwad yeah, but I am married, Joe. I can't cheat on my husband." Victoria seemed uncomfortable talking about it.

Fat Joe's finger was ramming into her faster and faster. Her legs were spread as far as she could get them under the blanket. Fat Joe's finger was drilling her, scooping deep inside her. Henry saw her muscles tighten. Her orgasm was near and she had to try and hold back the scream she wanted to let out.

"Cum for me, Vicky! I can feel your pussy around my finger. Cum on my finger for me, do it! Now!" He ordered.

That was all it took. Her body shook and an orgasm ripped through her, shaking her to the core. Fat Joe kept stroking her pussy and rubbing her clit. As her orgasm stopped, he kissed her temple and whispered in her ear that he loved watching her cum.

One of his hands went to undo his fly as the first and second fingers of his other hand traced maddeningly down from her belly button, and then swiftly slid within her. Turning slightly in her seat, she laid her hand on his thigh. As her hand moved slowly up his thigh, his body braced. His fat muscles contracted, tightening beneath her palm. She felt her own anticipation rising as her hand neared his groin.

"Why don't you do something for me, Vicky? I am sure I can turn you into a start." He promised.

Under her hand, she could feel the stretching of his jeans. Finally, she cupped her hand over his groin and pressed down gently. Fat Joe moaned into her ear as her hand moved slowly up and down his bulge. He looked huge and hard, rock hard. With his help, she undid his jeans and slipped her hand down the front of his fly. When her hand met his hard cock, he shivered next to her.

Wrapping her hand around his shaft, she slowly stroked him. Pre-cum coated her fingers as they slid over the head of his cock. Fat Joe reached up and turned the overhead light off above them. Everyone around them was asleep. Her hand continued to stroke his meaty cock. Wrapping her hand around him again, it seemed to be very thick. Up and down she stroked him, twisting he hand slightly from left to right.

Fat Joe whispered in her ear, "That feels so good, baby. Your hand is so soft against my hard cock." She squeezed tighter and made his cock jump. She looked curious to know how big he was.

Sliding down a little in the seat, she moved to lay down, her head in his lap under the blanket. Fat Joe lifted the edge of the blanket so he could look down on her. His cock was huge, about 7 inches, but incredibly fat, almost 5 inches thick. Holding him in her hand, she slowly licked around the head of his cock.

With cock in hand, she licked the head and then the underside. Slow, wet licks that let her taste him. When her tongue returned to the tip of his cock, she licked the pre-cum off before pushing her mouth down around him. Joe clutched her hair in his hand and pushed himself up. She sucked his cock slowly, using her teeth to graze against his skin. She sucked on only the tip of his cock, swirling her tongue around him.

Her mouth closed around the head of his cock and pushed down, taking all him in. She slipped her mouth down as far as it would go, her nose pressed against his groin. She felt Fat Joe tremble as she held him deep throated in her mouth. When she couldn't breathe anymore, she slowly pulled up and off him. He reached down and brought her up out of his lap. His mouth came down on hers, his tongue pushing between her lips.

"That was fucking amazing. I can't believe you took my fat cock all the way in." He kissed her again and her hand went down into his lap again.

After a few more minutes of making out, she returned to slump down in his lap, taking his rigid cock back in her mouth. She sucked him harder and faster this time, trying to keep her sucking noises to a minimum. Fat Joe was pushing his hips up, meeting her mouth as she slid down his cock again and again, and sucking harder and faster. His hand was in her hair, holding on, pressing her mouth down over him. His cock was throbbing in her mouth.

"Oh, Vicky! Here it cums! Ahhhh!" He held her head and jerked his hips hard, nearly choking the prick-sucking actress as she slurped noisily on his plump prick. Then the fat man's heavy load of hot, thick semen spewed up from his balls. His cum gushed onto the roof of Victoria's mouth, then spurted again and again across her tongue.

"Ummmmpppffhhhh!" Victoria burbled, whimpering around Fat Joe's juice-shooting cock. Contentedly, she sucked and swallowed at the same time jacking feverishly on his erupting prick, trying to keep up with the spunk coming from his jerking cock-meat.

Sucking faster, she twisted her hand around the base of his cock, jacking his cock as her mouth swallowed him. She felt him twitch and then her mouth was filling with his warm, boiling cum. She kept sucking him, swallowing as she took every last drop down her throat. Spurt after spurt of his hot spunk filled her mouth. She sucked him clean, holding him steady as she did.

When she lifted her head from under the blanket, Fat Joe smiled at her and then lowered his mouth to hers. Gently, he laid her head against his shoulder again and told her to get some sleep. It wasn't difficult for her to drift off into a light doze, she seemed very relaxed.

Twenty minutes later, the plane started to circle for landing. People were awake now. They casually chatted as the plane started its descent and eventually landed. Fat Joe and Victoria straightened their clothes and said goodbye to each other as he deboarded the plane.

"See? That is how the redhead goddess from Kalamazoo got famous!" Zack laughed as he stopped the tape.

Henry was shaking, clearly in denial. His head was spinning and he was heavily sweating.

"Are you ok, Henry? You look you could use another beer!" Zack thought he was excited about what he had witnessed. He couldn't be further from the truth.

"I need to go." That was Henry only reply.

"Come on, man! I am about to show you the best part!" Zack wined.

"What? There is more?" Henry asked, outraged.

"Sure, how do you think I got her panties?" Zack continued. "I tried to ignore my attraction to the celebrity wannabe, but, eventually, I decided I wanted my cut on the deal. She was the image of my perfect woman. Tall and slim, but very voluptuous, and had long, reddish hair that seemed as natural as her pretty supermodel face. I was going to fuck her brains out if it was the last thing I did."

Zack switched the memory card from the device with another one from his pocket. As he pressed play, Henry noticed that the plane was already in the air. The pocket camera was swaying as Zack slowly walked down the aisle towards Victoria.

"I hope you don't mind me sitting here." He stated, as he sat next to her, his eyes locked onto her precious breasts, which filled out the front of her dress nicely.

"Actually, I was trying to get some rest, sir. There are several empty rows; I think we would be both more comfortable if you moved to one of those, please." Victoria politely requested.

"Were you comfortable when you had Fat Joe's cock down your throat?" Zack boldly asked.

"That is not of your goddamn business, you creep!" Victoria angrily yelled.

"I will make it everyone else's business, then!" Zack took the very same device from his pocket and started playing what he had recorded to her.

"You don't understand, sir." Victoria's tone changed. "I have a husband! I just wanted a shot at showing how good I am!" She pleaded.

"I am willing to give you that chance!" Zack assured her. "I do have a girlfriend, but I have to say she is no match to you. Hell, you are probably the hottest woman I've seen!"

"Thank you, sir. I am sure she loves you dearly." Victoria replied to the bold compliment.

"I am sure she does. Doesn't keep me from fucking you, though!" Zack harshly stated.

"What? I am not gonna fuck you! I don't know you; I don't even know your name!" Victoria was infuriated.

"It's up to you. You know how we have YouTube and the sorts, nowadays. You won't even need Fat Joe's help to become famous!" Zack laughed.

"Let's say I... I fuck you. Will you give me the recording?" Victoria asked.

"Of course!" He lied. Zack had no intention of getting rid of the recording. Even if he had, he was already making a brand new one.

"I am sure we can work something out, sir." Victoria finally concluded. "Please follow me"

She walked down the aisle to the restroom at the back of the plane and slid into the lavatory, dragging Zack in behind her. She only half-heartedly pushed the lock over, the gap on the door made it easy to see inside.

As always the bathroom was small and very cramped. Airplane lavatories are made tiny on purpose, so you don't do what they intended. Victoria hiked her skirt up around her waist, shooting him a desperately glance as she placed her ass gingerly against the mini-sink and spread her legs.

His eyes weren't on hers as she looked up, but between her legs as she showed him what he was hoping for. The sight of her panty covered, trimmed little pussy was too much for Zack. He rushed to unzip his pants and took his cock out.

Victoria gasped, staring at his prick. His cock was enormous, every bit as thick as Fat Joe's but longer, about full nine inches. She'd never seen anything like it in her life. His long, throbbing prick was as hard as iron. The huge, rigid pole of flesh arching stiffly above his stomach like a rail-road spike, twitching and throbbing obscenely with his arousal.

"Unbutton your dress!" Zack commanded.

Victoria raised her hands slowly and unbuttoned her dress. Her trembling hands continued until the top portion of her dress was completely unbuttoned. Zack could clearly see her pink push-up bra.

"Nice!" He commented as he squeezed both of her breasts.

With that word, Victoria's bra was jerked down and pulled until her breasts were bare and the cups of the bra trapped underneath. Her breasts proudly stood on their own, without the aid of the cups of the bra resting underneath.

She moaned as his mouth came down over her left nipple. His warm mouth and sharp teeth nibbled on her nipple. His other hand roughly grabbed her right breasts, squeezing and kneading it. She moaned. As his mouth devoured her nipple, his hands moved down and grabbed her ass.

"Take off your panties," Zack ordered without giving any relief to Victoria's nipples.

Victoria pulled the hem of her skirt higher above her ass and hooked her thumbs in the sides of the thongs. She slowly pushed the thong down over her ass, but could not go any further. Zack was content to leave Victoria's thongs bunched just below her ass cheeks while he turned his attentions to her right nipple. She looked down and her left one was swollen and a deep red. But, Victoria noted, it was also engorged and erect from the sucking.

"Oh, ow," Victoria murmured reacting to his mouth.

Finally, he released her nipple, but Victoria knew it was not over. Zack undid the laces of her panties and pushed them down around her ankles. Without waiting a second more, he dropped to his knees in front of her and buried his face between her legs. His tongue pushed between her lips, licking her. Zack lifted one of her legs and held it up, opening her wider.

Victoria looked down and watched his head disappear between her legs again. Suddenly, he turned so his back was to her. He ducked his head back down under her and she moaned when she felt his tongue plunge deep inside her pussy. He was eating her with abandon. His tongue, his lips, his mouth, all over her pussy. The horny wife started humping her ass, forgetting everything except her own wild passion, fucking her wet pussy all over the stranger's face.

She felt another orgasm reaching down inside her. She braced her hands on the door and cried out as her body shook. Cum literally gushed from her pussy into Zack's mouth. He swallowed it down and kept sucking on her clit. Another small orgasm shook her.

Zack stood on his feet, his face wet and red. Turning her around, he braced her hands on the door and pulled her ass out. He almost hurt her as he roughly spread her creamy thighs wide apart, exposing her throbbing, dripping cunt to his lustful gaze. She heard his jeans falling to the floor and then felt the tip of his cock against her pussy. He rubbed the tip just over her cunt, getting the head wet with her juices.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard! I'm going to bury my cock deep in your pussy and fuck you senseless." He leaned into her and whispered in her ear.

As he said it, he slid his cock inside her and pushed hard. She moaned and braced herself harder against the door. His hands grabbed her hips and held her as he plunged his cock in. His huge prick pierced her pussy, spreading Victoria's cunt-lips wide around the invading thickness of his cock-meat.

Victoria closed her eyes tightly and tried to support her body as Zack started ramming his large cock in and out of her cunt. She gasped as he increased the speed of his pounding. His immense cock was stretching her; she felt an intense pressure and tried to stand on her tiptoes to endure the feeling.

The wife shuddered and started humping immediately, panting and moaning as she pistoned her wet pussy onto the stiffness of the stranger fucking her. Zack slid his massive prick in deeper and deeper, until it was half way up Victoria's tight, gooey-wet fuck-tunnel.

"That's it, you little slut! Don't you want to be famous? Take this cock! You want this cock fucking you, don't you? You want me to make you cum on this cock, don't you?" Zack taunted her.

He wasn't wrong. She had to have his cock. She pushed back, pressing herself harder against him. His hands came round and played with her breasts as he fucked her faster and faster. Lifting her leg up, he stretched her wide, turning her slightly for a better angle.

His cock was thrusting up inside her over and over again. Another orgasm rocked her, the muscles in her pussy tightened around his cock and he grunted. "Oh yeah! That's it. Take this cock. Cum on this cock."

"Oh, my gawd!" Victoria moaned, delirious with fuck-lust. "Yes, you bastard, fuck my pussy now! Oh, please, I'm so horny! Fuck my cunt, sir! Fuck my juicy cunt!"

"I'm really gonna fuck you now, slut! I'm gonna fuck you good and hard!" He announced.

Zack hunched his slim muscular hips forwards, making his huge fuck-pole slam all the way into the redhead wife's pussy. Her hot, wet cunt was incredibly tight, Zack could see and mostly feel her cunt-walls sucking and spasming around his cock, welcoming his huge fuck-rod into her pussy as he hoped she would.

Zack sprawled her flat, crushing her enormous tits against the wall, her ankles still spread wide apart. He savagely started drilling her wet, trimmed pussy, banging her ass as he pounded his rock-hard prick in and out of her receptive little cunt.