Reaching for a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, harder, harder!" Victoria cried, grimacing, twisting her head wildly from side to side. "Fuck me, sir! Fuck me! Make me cum! Oh, fuck! Oh, please, make me cum all over your big, fucking prick!"

Relentlessly, Zack fucked the redhead as hard and as deep as he could. He was oblivious to her own pleasure, thinking only of the painful stiffness of his hard cock as it slammed in and out of the wife's clinging, pouty-lipped cunt.

Zack's long, thick prick was pleasuring Victoria every time he stroked it to the hilt in her pussy. His fuck-rod was getting stiffer and stiffer, and Victoria's cunt looked wetter and wetter. Victoria put her hands flat on the wall to keep from being smashed into it.

She wiggled her ass, and then spread her legs as widely as she could, completely opening her tight fuck-hole for the skewering thrust of the stranger's big prick.

Zack moved swiftly into a better position between her legs, nudging his bloated cock-head into her, little, gooey fuck-hole. Victoria shuddered with pleasure as she felt his hard cock plow into her pussy. Zack's stamina was incredible; he'd been fucking her for over 45 minutes now.

"Oh, sir, your cock feels so huge!" She moaned.

The fuck-crazed redhead started humping fast and hard, banging her ass against him, pumping her hot, clinging twat onto Zack's prick.

"Unh! Unh! Uhhh, oh, gawd! What a fuck! I love your big cock, sir! Come on, fuck me really hard now! Ungghhh! Unh! Uhhhffff, fuck my slut pussy! Ram that huge cock into my horny cunt!"

Zack fucked his enormous prick relentlessly into her pussy, until his cock was buried to the balls in her sucking, creamy cunt. Then, Henry's hung friend started fucking her fast and hard, just like she'd asked, reaming out her hot, wet cunthole with long, driving strokes of his blood-engorged prick.

"Harder!" Victoria cried, humping tirelessly to meet his strokes, gasping every time his enormous prick sawed all the way up her cunt. "Oh, sir, I love your big cock! Love your big, fucking cock! Harder, now, lover, fuck my juicy pussy! Oh, yes! "

Zack never missed a beat. He just rammed his hard, glistening cock back into her cunt again, and fucked her pussy from behind even faster than ever, his giant fuck-tool stabbing even deeper up the redhead wife's, juice-filled twat.

"Keep fucking that big, fat prick into my juicy cunt!" She yelled.

She dropped her shoulders low and spread her legs wide. His massive fuck-rod looked bigger and bigger up her pussy, stretching her trimmed cunt-slit to bursting. Victoria grimaced as she felt herself beginning to cum.

"Fuck me, sir!" Victoria whipped up her ass up in a frenzy of desire, fucking the hung stranger as hard as she could. "Fuck me like a slut! Fuck my cunt! Ungghhhhh! I'm cumming! I love your big, fucking prick! Oh, gawd! Oh, fuck! I love it! I'm fucking cumming!"

Her orgasm shot through her body like a wave of heat surging up from her cunt and through her brain. Victoria saw stars as he continued the pounding of her pussy and pulling her tits. She started rocking her hips backward to meet his dick as she continued to cum over and over again.

"Here it cums, slut! Fuck, I'm cumming!" He yelled.

"Pull out, sir! I am not protected and my husband is gonna fuck me tonight!" Victoria pleaded.

Her pussy was spasming and spewing cunt-juice all over his hammering cock. Zack's cock started shooting off in mid-stroke, pumping his load of jism deep into the wife's ravished pussy. Victoria gasped as she felt the stranger's hot spunk squirt deep up into her pussy, soothing the wet, horny walls of her fuck-tunnel with a soothing tide of sperm.

His cum blasted up her cunt in a torrent of jism, soothing the velvet walls of her cunt with a frothing load of cum. Wantonly, Victoria flexed her pussy muscles around Zack's spunk-squirting cock, helping him spurt out every drop of jism.

"Oh, sir, that was so good!" she moaned. "You're such a good fucker! Such a good, good fucker!"

Victoria looked like a mess: her makeup was streaked from the excitement; her hair at some point had fallen out of its bun; her skirt was still punched up around her waist. She could see her swollen cunt lips and feel the large globs of fluid rolling down the insides of her thighs. She saw drops of cum on the floor; her entire chest was beet red.

She drew in a deep breath as she adjusted her bra gingerly over her tender breasts. Victoria looked around for her thongs, but they were nowhere to be found. Zack gave her a memory card and left the lavatory, never saying a word to her. That's when the recording ended.

"I just gave her a busted memory card and left!" Zack laughed. "She probably thought it got broken as I fucked her, the stupid bitch!"

Henry felt sick, his throat was closing, and he was taking quick shallow breaths.

"Hey, man! Here, drink this!" Zack grabbed a glass of water from the passing waiter's platter and handed to Henry.

Henry swallowed the water all at once, as if trying to drown.

"Easy, Henry! Guess that story got your mind wandering, huh? But enough talking about those cheap whores, man! Let's talk about something serious for a change." Zack changed the subject. "When am I going to meet that lovely wife of yours?"

Henry couldn't help but choke.

***

Story based on the events reported by a female reader. Constructive feedback always appreciated, thanks for reading.