Reaching the Summit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers

- I think we're both sensible enough to know that whatever happens tonight, we'll still be friends, John?

Her forwardness caught him unawares, though he was glad that it was out and on the table between them. But he hesitated:

- Aye... Well. Yes Julie. If you're sure?

- Numpty! I've wanted you all day, since we hugged back there on Beinn a' Chroin, after the ptarmigan. But -- she was almost shy now -- I've still only had a couple of glasses of wine. Might need a few more glasses of something to err... loosen me up. And, John?

His head cocked at her question, his blue eyes burning into hers.

- There's nobody in my life now, hasn't been for a while. Are you um... are you involved just now?

He looked down for a second before his eyes rose but couldn't meet hers, blushed slightly: - I suppose, the answer's... Well, the answer's, not really.

- That's fine, I really don't mind. Truly I don't. The phonecall from the pub? Just need to know where I stand.

- Look, she's a friend. You don't know her. We haven't ... we haven't had sex. Yet. I ... I decided I'd rather be with you this evening.

He looked into her properly now, a bit afraid of her reaction. She smiled and breathed out heavily:

- Thank you John. For your honesty. I'm fine with that. Now, will you get the bill, and we'll head for the Doublet to find me a bit of Dutch courage?

The wee pub was busy, too busy and noisy to linger long in. They had to shout at each other to make themselves heard, and what they wanted to discuss wasn't for public consumption. When she finished her Laphraoig, Julie took his hand:

- Come on John, let's get out of here. I'm ready now, want to get private.

He didn't even finish his pint. In the taxi back to her flat they sat as close as the seatbelts would allow, looking into each others' eyes in the dark of the vehicle. He reached for her hand.

- I want you Julie. I've fancied you for years of course, but you were always out-of-bounds. I'm... I'm so glad we're doing this.

- Aye, right, she smiled. Doing what precisely?

He unclipped his seatbelt and lunged at her, hand tangling in her dark hair, pulling her mouth to his. The embrace lasted till the taxi drew up outside her block, leaving them panting.

- Doing that, he breathed, as he fumbled to pay the driver.

When they left the cab she took his hand, drew him away from the entrance to her block of flats, and round the side.

- I've something to show you before we go in, she whispered. Wheesht.

The front of the block faced south over the canal, now frozen from bank to bank. The edge of the new moon hovered at the top of the dome of sky, but the stars were fainter over the city than in the mountains, just weak lightpoints mostly, except for the throbbing North Star. She drew him over the grass and pointed into the reedbed at the canal bank. He squinted in the poor glow of the streetlights behind them, eventually saw what she indicated. One dark head and back, one paler. Tufts showing on the heads where the necks curved round sinuously. Big ducks asleep. He searched his memory, whispered:

- Goosanders?

- Close! Red-breasted mergansers.

- Wow! In the city!

He was amazed, knew mergansers only from the sea-lochs of the west.

- Yes, aren't they lovely? I um... just wanted to share my wee secret with you.

He gathered her silently in his arms. His lips met hers gently, lingered on her mouth, fluttered over her eyes.

- Thank you Julie, he breathed.

She looked in him and he saw deep pools of lust. Pulled his head down and her lips sucked his, warm and slack with want.

- Now lets get the hell inside, she grunted. It's cold.

*****

She grabbed him as soon as they were through the door. Thrust breasts and hips into him as they kissed, letting him know her unashamed need. He pushed her back against the door as he devoured her mouth, erect cock pulsing at her belly. Then he moved his head back, gazed in her eyes appraisingly:

- Loosened up now, are you Julie?

Her eyes fell, then rose to his again, bold and direct:

- I want to fuck you John.

Then her eyes dropped again. When they lifted she was blushing, and the boldness was replaced by a shy smile:

- Do you know, I don't think I've ever said those words to anyone before?

- Aye then wumman, I'm so glad you could say them to me, he smiled lustfully. And where precisely do you want to fuck me?

She led him to her bedroom:

- Strip, man. Want you naked on the bed when I come back.

- Um, don't you think I should have a shower first? He sniffed his shirt. I'm... err, I'm a bit ripe from the exercise...

- I want you sweaty. When we fuck in a bothy after a day on the hill, there'll be no shower. She left the bedroom.

His cock went rigid again, knowing now this would be the first of many. He hurried out of his climbing gear, all still damp from the soaking on the waterfall, and slipped under the duvet. Shut his eyes to concentrate on her movements beyond the bedroom, wondered what she was up to... then soft steps and she was beside the bed. He gazed up into her lustful eyes, allowed his to explore her body. He drew breath sharply, felt his cock leap in excitement. Fuck she was beautiful: strong shoulders and arms, firm smallish breasts with probing nipples, well-defined waist with muscled belly over fine wide hips, powerful legs slightly akimbo, delicious dark tangle on her mons and cunt. Truly a goddess.

- I told you I wanted you naked on the bed John. Not hiding under the duvet.

Her voice was harsh with need, an edge of command too. He shivered. She whipped the cover off and gasped when she saw his erect cock, his long slim muscled body.

- Oh jesus, he's beautiful John. You're beautiful.

She knelt by the bed, moved her head to his throbbing penis, licked tentatively. Christ how she wanted this, inhaling his pungency, tasting the quivering bead of pre-cum. Why hadn't they joined before? They should have had this long ago. She took the crown in her mouth, twisting her head to smile at him. Then told him that thought. His pleasure-grimace at her mouth on his cock relaxed as she released it to speak.

- Oh sweet Julie! You know there are a million reasons why this couldn't happen before -- he pulled her head up to kiss her, warm and wanting -- but it feels very right now lassie. Now please lie down beside me, I need to explore your body before I fuck your brains out.

- Yes, I need that too. But just a sec...

She turned to the tray she'd brought in, lit a few candles and placed them about the room, then turned the light off. He watched her fitness glowing in the soft flickers as she moved sinuously about the room, gathering the clothes he'd dumped on the floor to hang them over the back of a chair. Gasped at the incredible beauty of her arse when she got on her haunches to do that, the gentle sway of her tight breasts as she moved. He was panting hard when she moved to stand over the bed and look down on him, shimmering shadows under her breasts.

- I've never seen a woman as sexually alluring as you, Julie.

- Uhuh, and from what I've heard, you've seen quite a few, so I suppose that's high praise. Unless of course that's just one of your standard lines?

He had the grace to blush at her reference to the promiscuity which had ended his marriage. She still couldn't understand what had driven him to behave like that, and cause a most wonderful woman to drive him out. She'd have to explore it with him, before she allowed them to become anything more than friends who had fucked each other silly. The pulsing in her cunt told her that was what they would surely do.

- No Julie, no 'standard line' would be appropriate for you...

He rose on his elbow, and his arm reached out between her legs as she stood above him. Stroked softly into her cleft, palm up, fingers lingering and teasing through her tangle, into the wet folds, smelling her strongly now, hand quivering with his excitement. She shuddered and parted her legs, bent to kiss his mouth, conscious that her breasts were dangling lewdly before his eyes.

His arm snaked round her hips, drew her forward, and she fell awkwardly on him, arms and legs flying, both of them grunting in surprise and need. Found herself, face next to his, hips astride his thigh, cunt wet and open, pulsing on his muscles. She pressed his shoulders back on the bed, pushed his thighs down with a movement of her knee, adjusted her posture so she was sitting on his hard stomach. Bent to kiss his mouth wetly.

- Now wheesht man. We've all night to talk. Right now I need to fuck you.

And she lowered her gaping cunt on his member, sat on him abruptly so he sank into her molten core, impaled her. Jesus, she needed this, loved being in control of him now, as she had been on the hill. Eyes burned her lust into his as she rose on her powerful haunches, drove down on him again, sucking him into her vagina, drawing him, she now knew, into her life. He gasped as her cuntmuscles tightened on his cock, thrust back up into her, seeking to touch her, knowing this was a new and powerful sharing.

It couldn't last long. Neither of them had fucked for so long that their need was explosive, on one short shared fuse. She twisted and writhed on him, whining as his cock probed her in places she didn't know were there. He matched her every delicious squirm, pulsing and driving into her, his cock afire. Animal noises twined in strange harmony as they bucked and shuddered, approaching a new and wonderful peak together, pulsing and convulsing.

She screamed and her cunt shut down hard on him as his spunkjets pumped into her core. She kept fucking him through her convulsions, using his cock, till her last orgasm faded. Sat back on his hardness, feeling him quiver in her still as she looked down on his face, her eyes beginning to come back into focus. They smiled into each other, faces fading from rictus into peaceful bliss.

- I have no words, Julie... for once. He smiled.

- No words necessary sweetness.

She felt his sigh, knew the endearment had touched him. It had just come, the word was out before she was aware of it. She was normally so careful with what she said. He drew her head down on his shoulder then, cock still hard in her, kissed her brow, stroked her ear:

- Julie, you are a very special woman.

- I told you on Chabhair, sweet, we make a good team. Now, phone your friend and tell her you're taken.

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers
12