All Comments on 'Reaching the Summit Ch. 04'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Definitely.

Searingly. Sexual... Perfectly…as always. Erotic…as ever. Oh, just open the Roget's on the word "excellence" and take your pick. It's all true. How can I describe perfection?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot and bothered

Such wonderful sexuality, love your graphic descriptions, they took me to the edge, and then over! But this isn't just a wank-story, though I had to wank. It is a piece of real life, which is what really lifts it above the ordinary on Lit. And I loved the edginess of their tentative exploration of d/s. A bit of real sexuality. Beautifully written.

wantonorgasmwantonorgasmover 14 years ago
wow

Just found this. A HOT story. Im weak from what it made me do to myself. Im going to read more ofyr storeis.

wantonorgasmwantonorgasmover 14 years ago
wow

Just found this. A HOT story. Im weak from what it made me do to myself. Im going to read more ofyr storeis.

wantonorgasmwantonorgasmover 14 years ago
wow

Just found this. A HOT story. Im weak from what it made me do to myself. Im going to read more ofyr storeis.

sexygoth87sexygoth87over 14 years ago
Speechless

I cant find the words to describe how awesome that is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well worth the wait

You've written a complex story, and finished it with disarming simplicity. Life IS like that. What a romance! (Sigh)

ejlsejlsover 14 years ago
At a loss for words...

I find that I am at a loss as to how to explain my feelings towards this series. This work is by far my favorite. You touched every emotion deep inside me. Brilliant seems an inadequate word. Please sir, write your book.

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
Yes, worth a wait

It was really worth a wait. Eroticism at it's BEST is the only way to describe this story. Thank you for taking the time to write this story & for sharing it. Looking forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a F A N T A S T I C read...

Definitely worth the wait! I checked in regularily,wanting so badly to know how this couple would fair,and now I pray you'll add more chapters. I want to thank you, Sir for sharing your lusty tale. You've done a fine job developing these characters,and this plot, making it all so real. I envy Julie the freedom she has to just be who she is, with a man who adores her.(the hair scene was so endearing). What a rush,to be a part of this couples lives,to share in their erotic explorations. Again Thank you so much.G

yukiko6yukiko6over 14 years ago
I just discovered

the last two chapters of this lovely story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply

brilliant. You have a new and ardent fan. G

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Wow

A little raunchy, a little sweet -- nice mix. Well done. :)

delightdawndelightdawnabout 14 years ago
lovely

Working my way through your stories. This one is by far my favorite. It is a sweet combination of life with all it's complication and love with all it's endless possiblities. Who doesn't want a happy ending, finding that thing in life that just makes you smile.

IncandescenceIncandescenceover 13 years ago
Sweet and hot

You're a fine writer, whatever theme you choose, but this chapter is particularly arousing. I really like the combination of romance and hot sex. You're good; VERY good, actually. Nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous