All Comments on 'Reader - I Pimped His Cock'

by silverslacker62

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap

Shit story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Creative

Thanks. I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Delightful surprise

Yes, the usual fare is the reverse, husband's off track but real need to see his wife with other men, even doing his part to arrange it when necessary. There is no reason whatever (except jealousy of course) for a wife to enjoy sharing her husband. Her narrative voice is so jolly and real I believe every word of it. Just think all the things the 50 and older crowd might get up to in the real world! Sexual paradise...

tranquility99tranquility99about 11 years ago
Yes!

My fantasy exactly. I've considered asking some of my friends to fuck my husband while I watch, but I worry they won't know what to think or might be upset with me. But I can still fantasize about it!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
sick shit

From sick people. Sick shit stinks stupendously.

HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

What you are describing is a cuck quean. Only with a little twist. Now, can you follow it up with other scenarios' you two have played out.

silverslacker62silverslacker62about 11 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks all. Just caught up on your comments. More later ....

silverslacker62silverslacker62about 11 years agoAuthor
longer thanks

So, thanks in particular to Tranquility99 for confirming that women like to think about this sort of scene and to the kind Anon who delighted my collaborator and me by calling her testimony "jolly and real".. As for those who have called the story shit and crap and so on, I suppose they must be people who have never dreamed of anything other than a righteous fuck and we should all salute their single-mindedness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cop out threesome

That socalled threesome with Sally was shit. Some birthday surprise for him you get to go down on her but not your husband. Also nice to diss all men about pussy juice is better than seamen if you don't like seamen don't have sex with men just with women idiot.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sorry

I didn't understand this at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous