Real Love Never Dies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers

"Oh no you don't," I stopped him. "You still need to be washed," I said and squirted some body wash into my hands. "Turn around," I commanded.

He blushed but did as I asked as I slowly washed his body and caressed it like he did mine. I did everything in the same order he had done mine, only I didn't spend nearly as long on his armpits but spent twice as long as on his ass. I massaged and groped his ass to my heart's content as I washed it. Fuck, I really want his ass. I'll be damned if I don't fuck him before graduation.

I reluctantly let go of his ass as I went down and washed his thighs and calves. When I finished, I instructed him to turn around. "No that's okay, why don't you go dry off, I will be right behind you."

"Just turn around."

"Sky, I..."

"Turn around," I said in my most dominant voice.

He turned around so quickly that his fully erect penis had slapped me in the face. "I'm so sorry!"

I laughed my ass off. When he had turned around I sure as hell wasn't expecting to get cockslapped!

Kyle looked extremely embarrassed so I decided to not give him any shit about it as I washed the front of his calves and thighs for him. I noticed his cock twitch when I was washing his thighs.

When I finished washing his thighs I reached out and started washing and massaging his cock and washed his balls with my other hand.

"Aww fuck, Skylar..." he moaned.

I was now pretty hard myself but decided that we weren't going to get off again tonight so I moved up and started massaging his abs and chest, then reached over and turned the water off. "Alright, get out, dry off, and meet me in my bed—and don't you dare put any clothes on."

He blushed. "Okay."

As he headed out the shower door, I gave him a good slap on his nice ass and he yelped and I just stood in the shower and watched him dry off. When he had dried off his legs he had bent over and gave me a very nice view of his ass that made my cock twitch. There was no way I was not going to fuck him before graduation—I'll fuck him tomorrow.

He then turned around and looked at me with that adorable smile that was accompanied by a cute dimple in his cheek and walked into my bedroom.

I quickly got out, dried off, and found him in bed watching me as I approached the bed and climbed in naked with him.

I reached out and spooned him, making sure my cock was nicely settled between the cheeks of his ass.

"Good night, Ky."

"Good night, Sky. I love you."

"I love you too."

To be continued...

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers
12