All Comments on 'Reality Break Ch. 01'

by TheTask

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

This reminds me a little of sword art online and dot/hack quantum. This story has interesting potential and it will be interesting to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!

definatly want to see more of this

Proppen81Proppen81almost 11 years ago
Sounds like fun!

I really like the sound of this story! I really love the way you take care to build a colorful and vivid world. I look forward to reading more about Glass and "his" adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well written although i found a bit too much detail on the character creation - for a bit of humour I would perhaps had her take a few tries to come up with a name - getting one that's not taken is always a task!

I would perhaps have had a needle on the vr system in the care of the skull to stimulate the cns, and some safety function that cuts it off over a preprogrammed length of time, so people don't starve/miss work/forget to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey u there

Ok guy if your gonna write something this interesting u need to have the next one ready cause I hate waiting ya jerk that said hurry upppppppp

DarkPulseDarkPulsealmost 11 years ago
Finally.

Honestly, I'm glad to find something highly original and well done. Could use an editor though. Pure gold could come from this with a second pair of eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Have you read a manga called 1/2 prince because this is a lot like this but don't get me wrong I love it keep up

abhijeet093abhijeet093almost 11 years ago
1/2 prince

it looks like combination of 1/2 prince and sword art online.

TheTaskTheTaskalmost 11 years agoAuthor

While I've heard of Sword Art Online and its plot, I've never heard of the 1/2 prince one, I'll check it out for the similarities you all mentioned.

abhijeet093abhijeet093almost 11 years ago
1/2 prince

it's a light novel which is converted into manga also, you can find the manga on mangareader .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice shot, awaiting following!

All in title... nice seasoned mixed novel, hopefully enjoy next episodes asap. I dare say " wow" (wink!) Thnx !

shyvirginsubshyvirginsubover 10 years ago
Hmm

Makes me think of .Hack/// (aka dothacksign)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
other vr novel

you should also check out the legendary moonlight sculptor it's another VR novel

check it out on www,royalroadl.com

anyways awesome story please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yeah, I like it :-)

I like the whole premise. I am an (old) rpg fan and this tickles my fancy. Tnx, oldbut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sounds very similar to a manga ive read a long time ago. 1/2 prince, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

-----(the preview is showing this as all a single block of text. no matter how I try, it won't let me separate them into paragraphs :( )-----

I know its been a while since you posted this, but as you asked for feedback.....

Its a nice setup, and we have a sense of Glasie, but not quite enough of her personality. Still, the bedroom scene was nice :) But you could add more to how she regards her cousin or her family, just a few adjectives or a bit of dialogue would do it. It seems she has a comfortable playful relationship with her friend, but a few references to shared interests might be helpful in establishing it.

The coma girl, very cool touch. You've got me looking forward to learning more about her. Would be very interested in reading more about what the Virtual world is for her - I'd think it would be kinda profound, her only 'real' world from now on.

About the Demonz and his gang controlling the city...that seems off. Any normal city in a game should be public access, with minimal if any pvp. I'd only expect griefing allowed in player-built towns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

Fuck the Critics! Bet they Never wrote anything. Those Assholes! Keep Writing! Always looking forward to More of your work. Steve

BeeDubyahBeeDubyahabout 6 years ago
Rough start, but quickly became more interested

All the technical information in the beginning made it a bit tough to keep reading. However it quickly became far more interesting once you got past that. I like the detail you've put in. It paints a good picture. I also like how you are developing the plot and character backgrounds. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun read

I really enjoyed the interaction between Glass and Blossom, and the fact that she’s in a coma while in Virtual reality. I hope one day this might be possible for real with coma patients, it might be good for them to interact with someone in some way.

Maybe you could submit this story to virtual reality companies and hospitals that work with coma patients? Just a thought. Either way, I’m really enjoying the story. :)

Tall_kTall_kover 3 years ago
Well done

I enjoy the concept of literally being dropped into an RPG. However, many of the authors in this genre are obsessed with the games' mechanics and lose the story for me in the details. This has a great balance of character, plot, fun and game mechanics! Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous