All Comments on 'Reality TV'

by thrillerauthor

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlalmost 13 years ago
Very, Very Good.

*****

NaughtySexySecretNaughtySexySecretalmost 13 years ago
Fun Read

Creative, humorous, and excellently written...I enjoyed it...good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

What a great story! Enjoyed it from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOL!

So funny, and insidiously plausible…excellent style, you had me hooked!

livnthechilifelivnthechilifealmost 13 years ago
5 stars

Uproariously funny. I honestly didn't think I would like it, but I had a good time reading it. I hate reality tv, but I would watch this as I lmao. Good, no excellent job.

annanovaannanovaalmost 13 years ago
Even better than the show it's based on!

At least, that's my guess.

Not only was your story truly hilarious, it was also very touching. I enjoyed watching Jan and Becca grow closer over the course of filming.

I can also agree that those hormones can really mess a person up. Then again, in my case, they gave me some GREAT dreams.

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000almost 13 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant, really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How did you do this?

You got inside the character's heads and made all of this sound so believable! If this was what had actually happened on one of those shows, I would have been hooked! If there was a 6 on the voting scale, you would have earned it. A true masterpiece, I'm already hitting the link to read the rest of your work. Funny romances are some of my favourite stories, if you ever write a novel I'll be lined up to buy the first edition. Thankyou for making my day.

tango0919tango0919almost 13 years ago
Delightful

A pleasure to read - start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
extravaganza

It's a very good story, it didn't depend upon sex but on good writing and thriller. I hardly prevented my selef from jumping to the end to know what happened. For the first time I started rereading it just after I finished the first time. it is excellent and very good. keep on .

BenLongBenLongabout 12 years ago
Missed it by "that" much

Funny, Funny, Story. Thought I had it pegged, Jan was going to win, but before "she" accepted the Rose she called for Becca to come back and join them where "Jan" proposed to Becca thereby spilling the beans, dickwad got his comeuppance and they all lived happily ever after - but I think I like your ending better. Dang it.

.

DangelshdevilDangelshdevilabout 12 years ago
Nothing more to ask

Seriously hats off to the writer. Its 1of the best story i have read here. Superb combination of romance,passion,sex and creativity. Hope to get stories like this more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So believable!

It takes a lot of work to write a story that flows so smoothly. You obviously have a lot of talent for the craft and have written a lot. Thank you for taking the time to proof read and polish this piece. The most believable story I have read on Literotica. Thank you for your time and your willingness to share with us.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
Speechless…

5 stars all the way…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Truly amazing!

I loved this story. You have prompted a confirmed lurker to make my first comment.

Well rounded characters, believable story line, and some hot sex (not too much - not that there is such a thing - but it wouldn't work in this story).

Your characters are so real they seem to breath on the page. And you make it seem easy. I am at a loss for words of praise. WOW.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 12 years ago
Caught me by surprise

As I read the story, I tried to think how it would end, or could end. Jan had to be "outed" at some point, but how? Your ending was very clever. No wonder so many readers gave it five stars. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This story was amazing. Seriously. I really cared about what was going to happen, and how everything was going to work out. It's decently written, with good grammar and really good flow, and the main character has a fun character arc and a fascinating personal dilemma. This should be made into a movie. I'm so serious. It's a quirky little romance that would work well as a film. I wish I could write the adaptation of it, make it a full-length feature.

So far, this is the best story I've read off this site. Well done.

SunKisstSunKisstover 11 years ago

Very nice and very original. Love it. Had me cracked up at tHe end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amusing

Enjoyed the story-sounds a bit too close to reality show fodder- wonder why it has not been picked up yet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thought I had it but.....

I figured that Jason was going to say no at flower giving time. It would be because he was actually gay and doing the fake as a way of getting to be famous (much like Jan.).

He hadn't been all that into them cause he was gay and only did itt the dollars and reputation. While Jan had been faking it as a girl Jason had been faking it as a manly man. At the end we would have sensed that "Honesty is the best policy"." I DO prefer the writers version to mine though.

good work

pochogzo0727pochogzo0727over 11 years ago
interesting read

like the comedy, wish you went deeper into the love making and deeper into jan and becca...great read though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tootsie

Three words

Dustin Hoffman - Tootsie

LadyKitkatLadyKitkatover 10 years ago
Fun Fun Read

Loved it. Would also have liked some sexy details of the interactions of Jan and Becca!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Difficult to Rate

You are in a category shared by only a handful of writers. It was with regret that I could only award 5 stars. The story was outstanding, well organized, good English, and missing the typos. TV writers seldom get it this right. The ending was unexpected and excellent. I look forward to viewing your work on network TV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

I have to say this is my very first time checking out the stories in this category and I have not left here disappointed! One of the best stories I've read on here, I must say. Great ending, very well structured and incredibly humorous. 5 Stars :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic Characters

What really made me adore this story was the integrity of your characters. They lived and breathed on the page, and each interaction felt like it was real people talking with real people. My only critique would be that, for, a literotica story, it has surprisingly little sex, but meh, it's great anyway :P

10/10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry,

in my haste to give you a five, I did not notice that the the scores rise from the left.

I gave you an undeserved 1 for writing that had me laughing so hard that I could not see straight.

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Hysterical!

I loved it! Jan's choice for the overnight date was brilliant. Clever enough to be an honorary female. 5 *

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Most amusing

Very funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent - Just F*****' Excellent

No only a very well written and humorous story, but also a very insightful comment on so-called reality television.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing story

This story was AMAZING! I have no words. Great job on this story!!

valkoinenvalkoinenabout 5 years ago
Delightful, simply delightful!

A great story, well written, with lots of twists and turns from beginning to end. I loved it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
oops accident!

I wanted to rate this 5/stars but I’m new to L so I was going to hit the stars one after another ... but it locked in only the first one recording an I hated it! But the opposite is true - loved it xx

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

Well done! Very funny , well written and plausible main character.

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

This was a lot of fun. I am a straight cis male, but I had fantasies about being able to turn into girl, and flirt with boys, since sixth grade. It was brought on by reading about Tip/Ozma in Frank L. Baum's THE MARVELOUS LAND OF OZ. It is still a day dream I have every so often, in my fifties. I am happy as a guy, and do not have gender disphoria, nor am I bi, but if I could switch genders at will, it would be an awesome super power. Your story hits just the right note for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous