Really Really Good Phone Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my clit throbbing between my legs. My pussy felt like it was going to explode there was so much blood rushing through it as he suddenly stopped kissing me and whispered, "spread your legs a little further apart, Cindee, and bring them up until your knees are near your shoulders..."

I loved this position. He'd convinced me to get into it during one of our first conversations. It was so erotic. Like we were actually going to make love. It was so easy to imagine his erection slipping into me while I was laying there like this, so completely exposed.

"Now take both your hands and hold your legs up, put your hands behind your thighs, can you feel the swollen, moist lips of your pussy opening up slowly, gently, waiting for me, wanting me, can you feel the air in the room from your open window brushing gently over your body..."

"I can, Mark, I can...this is incredible..." I gasped, as I rocked my legs slowly back and forth, stretching them, waiting for his touch. I didn't remember telling him that the window was open but then I don't remember half the things I tell him because I'm usually so aroused. I only knew that I wanted to feel him deep deep inside me. Or at least I wanted to feel my vibrator humming deep inside me. Pretending it was him.

"Now I'm going to turn your vibrator on and slide it inside you, Cindee, very slowly, squeeze down around it with the muscles in your pussy...are you ready?"

I knew what he meant. I knew he meant that I was going to slide my vibrator inside my pussy but I really didn't care who was going to slide it inside me anymore. Laying here like this, so exposed, so vulnerable was so immeasurably erotic that I was starting to actually hear a buzzing sound. A familiar buzzing sound. Down between my legs. I figured I was dreaming. And I couldn't believe how clear our phone connection still was. I could hear his voice perfectly. But I knew I had to keep thinking about how he would feel inside me. Telling him, encouraging him to keep touching me.

"Ohhhhh, yes, Mark, I can feel it, humming, buzzing, sliding inside me, unnn, it feels so good, how are you doing that, I'm holding my legs up with both hands, at least I think I am, I'm not sure anymore, maybe one of my hands is on the vibrator and...oh, I don't care, it feels wonderful, wonderful, make me cum, Mark, please make me cum...keep talking to me...don't hang up..."

I could feel the vibrator rocking back and forth, sliding almost out of my pussy and then back slowly in again. Completely inside me. I couldn't breathe, my head was spinning, thrashing back and forth, my toes were curling. And then suddenly I felt his tongue on my clit. Caressing me, manipulating me, owning me, devouring me, back and forth, back and forth, across the slick, wet, wildly sensitive and erect center of my sexual universe.

I started to grunt and pulled back on my thighs as hard as I could with my hands, lost in a blizzard of sexual excitement. Some stupid female voice near my right ear was telling me that if I wanted to make a phone call I should hang up and try again at the same time I heard his voice telling me, coaxing me, begging me to cum. I was determined to ignore the woman even when she started to make this loud high pitched noise, a truly obnoxious tone, beeping at me while my body was screaming at me. Screaming at me while he was begging me, pleading with me to cum.

"Oh, God, Mark, I'm cumming...I can feel it...I'm cumming, unnnn, it feels so good, talk to me, Mark, talk to me with your hands, your mouth, cover my body with your touch...unnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnn...don't hang up...don't hang up..."

"Keep tightening the muscles in your stomach, Cindee, rock back and forth, let it overwhelm you, control you, devour you, I can feel your body trembling, I can hear your groans, the sweet exotic music you make when you orgasm, keep pushing, Cindee, make it last as long as you can, make it last as long as you can. There it is. There it is. Doesn't it feel wonderful, small shivers, loud crashes of lightening screaming up and down your legs. Cum for me, Cindee. Cum for me. Let it consume you, overwhelm you, tell me how good it feels..."

My orgasm owned me. I was making all these strange sexual sounds, a mixture of screams, groans and quiet helpless cries as I gasped and tightened up all the muscles in my body. Fire was shooting down the back of my legs while a cold, numbing wind was rushing over my nipples. All the muscles in my body were exploding, quivering, shuttering, wrapping me tight inside a blanket of unrelenting spasms and overwhelming pleasure.

Three minutes later it was over.

I was suddenly tired. Dead tired. I needed to sleep.

"I'm going to hang up now and just climb in bed with you, Cindee. I'm going to lay down on my back. When you're ready just roll over. I'm going to hold you, wrap my arms around you, caress your back gently, intertwine my fingers with yours. Telling you how beautiful you are with my touch. My hands. My fingers against your body. Straighten your legs out, Cindee, roll over and put your head on my shoulder and sleep."

I could feel him laying on the bed. It felt so real. I could feel my head on his shoulder as I struggled to slide one leg over his legs, I could even feel his infinitely hard cock, massive, huge, as I began to explore it gently with my fingers. Feeling it throbbing, mapping the route of each seperate blood vessel rushing up and down the pulsating shaft. Rubbing the palm of my hand over the smooth, slick head of it.

"Ummm, I wonder what it would feel like to be actually holding him, touching him, right here in my own bedroom..." I murmured sleepily. This guy was absolutely amazing. I had no idea how he did it.

But it was the best phone sex I'd ever had.

He'd even managed to say goodnight to me and kiss me on the forehead before I fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning I already knew I was going to call him again.

12