Realms of Eden: B4 - First Battle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bummer," sighed Serenity as he hid his manhood and he looked at her quickly thinking that something was wrong. She simply licked her lips, winked at him and mouthed, "Later," before she skipped off towards the lifts at some unheard summons.

The men, now dressed, felt a little more comfortable. Kelsey looking at their feet said, "Barefoot is ok for the time being but we might have to see who has spare shoes around that will fit. Otherwise we have to go shopping in San Cristobal anyway."

Keith was pleased that her oversized T-shirt hid her naked crotch from him as the tightness in his shorts, caused when she first stripped, had eased somewhat once her delicious looking pussy was hidden from view. Kelsey indicated the baskets with their boots and uniforms in, that the men picked up, showed them the automatic laundries, and then allocated them quarters on the accommodation decks.

"Please feel free to wander wherever you like on the boat, lunch is around 1:00 pm. If you get lost just ask anyone they will help you out." Her wicked grin was lost on the lads but Keith grinned back.

Jo stripped Penny's skirt off then had the woman lie on her stomach on a bed in sick bay so she could examine her wound. Penny giggled as she felt the woman's lips kiss her cheek then gasped a little as something cold was smeared over the skin and bandaging on her left cheek. "Hmm very nice," said Jo as she peeled the covering away.

Penny didn't know if she meant the wound or her bum so she just lay quietly.

"Sydney?" she cried when she saw the still form laying on the bed a little further over.

"He's asleep, at last," said Wendy as she came up beside the bed next to her head blocking off the view.

"Is he really going to be OK?" she asked sadly of the nurse as she pulled up a chair and sat so that she could be seen properly by the woman as Jo attended to her patient's behind.

Wendy looked into her eyes and softly said, "He has to be, otherwise Xa and I have just wasted most of the night spraying him with milk, vinegar and water and injecting super nano-bots and antibiotics into him for nothing.

"By the way Penny thank you for getting Bonnie to rush them here, they arrived just in time for Alfred. He was starting to panic I can tell you!"

"I was not!" came a voice above her head. "I was merely concerned that I was losing my other helpers at such a rate that a few more hours and I would have had none left."

"That would have hurt wouldn't it, Alfred. No more listening in on Sydney's trysts!" She giggled to take any animosity out of her words.

"Don't deny it Alfred," came Jo's voice from behind her. "I know you like hearing us girls, and boys, with him. It's a pity that you won't come out of your cyber palace and try some of us for yourself!"

Penny turned her head around every which way looking for the person that they were addressing. Wendy turned a monitor around for her to see the green faced man stuttering "I -- I -- I "

"What Alfred? You don't see this beautiful piece of arse here on the table and don't fantasise about drilling it with your tongue or cock?" said Jo. Just to emphasise the point Penny felt the nurse's hot tongue slide across her cheek and dip teasingly into the crevice between.

"Jo, stop it!" giggled Wendy. "Poor Penny has just about bitten her tongue off with you teasing her like that." The woman reached out and softly touched Penny's lips brushing her little finger against her tongue as it indeed was clenched between her pearly white teeth in ecstasy.

Penny sucked the woman's finger into her mouth twirling her tongue around it and hunched her hips slightly back against Jo's mouth. She felt the woman shift her attention a little lower and moaned around the finger in her mouth as the tongue flicked teasingly across her pussy causing her to buck slightly.

"I can smell all of you," came a soft deep voice, "please get out of here otherwise I think I will do some damage to myself trying to help out."

Wendy giggled and Alfred, looking more composed than he felt ordered them all out so that his patient was not disturbed.

"Ok let's go down to the gym and get your muscles working a little bit more Penny. If you keep too stiff it will be worse when you can get moving again," said Jo lifting her face from where she had continued to lick.

Penny groaned as the tonguing stopped but was delighted when the two women eased her off the bed with hands that were not strictly in the right places to augment such a movement. She found her skirt replaced and an arm from each of the nurses was around her waist as she was assisted to the lift and taken down one level.

Watching the women leave Sydney glanced at Alfred's visage. "They are right Alfred you should come out and play."

The green faced man hissed at him and instructed the new nano-bots to put the patient into a coma.

Sydney's grin never faltered as he passed into unconsciousness.

Penny found herself naked and lying on the massage table as two pairs of hands rubbed and stretched the muscles in her upper thighs and at the base of her buttocks. The feeling was quite painful on her left side where Wendy tortured the wounded muscle with delicate fingers. Her right hand side was receiving as much attention and she sighed as Jo attempted to distract her from the pain with gentle bumps against her moistened sex with the backs of her hands as she slid up and down the inside of her thigh.

Penny attempted to spread her legs a little wider to show that she was ready for further play. Deliciously she was teased by the two women as they assisted by adjusting the table to accommodate her.

Thelma watched the women at play and felt her own sex moisten and her nipples crinkle. Holding a finger to her lips to the women who continued the massage without giving away the presence of another player.

Penny's legs were now fully spread and she felt the two pairs of hands firmly working on her hips and up her back. She shivered a little as they both leaned into the side of her neck and placed little kisses there and up to her ears. Sighing she revelled in the attention until her heart almost leapt out of her chest when she felt a soft kiss on her pussy and a tongue flick her swollen clit.

"Oh my! Tastes just as wonderful as I remember," sighed Thelma. Lips and tongue attacked the willing flesh wholeheartedly as Penny moaned and gasped on her very quick way to multiple orgasms.

Jennifer and Serenity lent against the railing of the underground city beneath the University of Townsville observing the activity that was happening below them. While most to the complex was in darkness the area below them and for at least a kilometre either side was well lit up and hover vehicles were constantly moving from building to building.

The noise was tolerable, never becoming over whelming as they had actually expected from the amount of hustle and bustle that was occurring. Serenity pointed out a hover platform that was carrying what suspiciously looked like a Go-go mobile and Jennifer nodded.

"Sydney is getting them made with a few modifications to become carriers for equipment and troops. If you look over to the left you will see a production line of attack and support craft as well."

Serenity followed Jennifer's pointing fingers and saw a line of machines moving along on the transport platforms.

Sydney was suddenly beside them and gave the two women a kiss before directing their attention to the clothes he wore. Jennifer critically examined the loose fitting pants that tucked into silver boots on the man's feet. The pants were dark blue with just a single stripe of purple down the outside of each leg. A dark red shirt in a polo neck style with double breast pockets; one of them emblazoned with his name and the other with the scales in balance symbol that they had encountered when they were first given the original craft as gifts from their father. A widish black belt that held his beam sword at his hip and a shining silver buckle completed the outfit. Serenity motioned for him to turn around and giggled as he turned and strutted for them as if he was a model on a catwalk.

"Xavier won't like the pants," commented Serenity as she and her sister laughed at his antics.

Sydney stopped in front of them and beckoned a woman forward that had been standing back watching the show. The woman shyly approached the two women standing with her boss and unbuttoned the white long coat she was wearing to reveal a similar outfit to Sydney's except she wore a skirt instead of trousers.

Serenity smiled at her and motioned for her to turn around and the woman did so with a flourish causing the skirt to flip up showing the tight hot pants she wore underneath.

"Perfect," whispered Jennifer.

"The uniform isn't bad either," giggled Serenity beside her as the woman finished her turn.

She faced them with her eyes twinkling and her face flushed as she caught the banter.

"Well what do you think?" the woman asked softly.

Jennifer looked at the man and woman and felt her heart beat a little faster as she took in the aura that she could see around them. "Marion they are wonderful," said Jennifer, "What sort of materials can they be made in?"

The group began talking about cloths and accessories such as jackets and gloves. Serenity asked about production times and variations in sizes of the women. "And the men! Don't forget Simon," added Sydney.

Finally they had a set of plans set out on the woman's electronic notepad and a promise that she would have a catalogue up by the end of the month. Jennifer and Serenity thanked her profusely and Marion trotted off happily planning her next steps.

Jennifer raised an eyebrow at Sydney as he watched her retreating form. "Ahem," she uttered as he turned back to look at her. "Didn't Thelma suggest something along the lines of it not being your job to bed half the female population that you came across!"

Sydney ducked his head and then laughed uproariously at Serenity's lustful look after the woman as well.

"Sorry Jennifer," said the man.

She slapped his face hard. "Don't you ever apologise to me for that!" she cried. "That is what this whole fight is for, so that we can bed whoever wants to bed us and we consent to it! I know you; I know that you would not have forced anything on her she didn't want to do! Stop being so fucking protective of my feelings! I am just as capable of bedding whomever I want as well!" She stormed back to the doorway, slapped her palm on the reader, and rushed through it.

Serenity looked at the man and said, "Sydney when are you going to realise that lust and love are two entirely different things. Just because she hasn't slept with another man yet doesn't mean she isn't going to. It will happen when she wants to and not because you bring someone else to bed with you.

"Now I have to go and find her and give her a little bit of sisterly love." She rubbed his face where her sister had slapped him and leaning in kissed him soundly on the lips.

"Oh by the way, what month did Marion mean?" she asked when she broke the kiss.

The man shrugged, "This month I guess."

"Fuck you are dumb sometimes Sydney, our month is October what is yours now?" she asked sweetly.

The man slapped his hand to his forehead, "It's March here, next year! No wait the year after!"

Serenity shook her head in mock sorrow at the man's stupidity. "OK looks like we will have to go nude for 12 months or so won't it?" she whispered.

Sydney watched her walk back over to the doorway then he grinned and waved at her as she saw that the light had finally come in in the fool's head. "See you soon Cue Ball," and she was gone.

Xavier was restless. She had nothing to do at the moment, oh she could watch Sydney's nano-bots repair his skin and other tissue damage in between the 12 hourly sprays of the milk, vinegar and water mix that she and Wendy were applying. "Fucking black leaf rot!" she snorted to herself, she was a fucking medical doctor not a botanist. She checked the man for the umpteenth time in the last two hours and saw that his wounds were less than a third of the size when she first brought in him on the Go-go mobile.

One thing still puzzled her and she needed an answer, "Alfred?" she called.

"Yes," was the instant reply as his face lit up the console in front of her.

"What happened to Sydney's blood? Like when we got to him in OR 7 the wounds were so far open that you could see his lungs and ribs but there was no blood. He shouldn't have been alive and you said that your nano-bots were dropping like flies so they weren't stopping it. What happened to him?"

Alfred grinned like the proverbial cat and his face disappeared to be replaced by a diagram of a tree. His voice continued as he manipulated the images. "You know how when you cut a plant there immediately sap is welling up in the cut?" He continued when she nodded. "Given our man's unique DNA you could say that is how he reacted. As the sap fills the cut the plant begins to repair itself shutting off the flow and creating barriers to prevent further loss.

"Sydney's body has remarkably done the same thing. The injured area has had no blood flowing through it for the last few days but between the new nano-bots and the getting rid of the infection the blood is starting to flow back again. If he was a true plant of course the sap wouldn't start flowing again and the injured limb would have been allowed to die and then fall off at some time.

"I cannot see our warrior being much use with only one arm do you?"

The doctor shook her head.

"But what about the infection in the rest of his body? I saw the black stuff come out of his ears, mouth, eyes and nose has that gone or is it trapped in there somewhere?" she continued her questions.

Alfred changed the display to a schematic of Sydney's body and highlighted some areas in his skull cavity, chest and abdomen. "These are areas of infection that seems to have been trapped. They are wrapped in some very solid tissue that I believe is the equivalent of heartwood.

"I have directed the nano-bots to take tiny samples and that is the closest I can determine. However, at some stage, doctor, you are going to have to go in there and get them out."

"I can't!" exclaimed Xavier to the screen, "I'm not a surgeon I am a general practitioner! I haven't cut anything open since cadavers at university and I made a fucking mess of them too!"

"Oh dear," said Alfred.

Jennifer spoke softly, startling Xavier from her conversation. She noted that the green man seemed to jump a little too. "Looks like you are going to have to come out, Alfred. I told you a long time ago that he was going to need the real you."