Realms of Eden: B4 - First Battle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny followed his gaze then swivelled her head back quickly to look at him. "Syddy," she began softly, "have you been looking into the past?"

At his ashamed nod the little girl drew back her fist and smacked it into his shoulder. Surprisingly he felt the power of her punch and he rocked a little causing his head to hurt more as he groaned lifting his hands to cover his eyes.

"Naughty boy!" she scolded him then with quiet curiosity asked him what he had seen.

Before he could answer Serenity's soft voice interrupted. "My torture at the hands of Mesmet and Elam, except unlike you Mollenny he felt all of it."

The little girl's eyes were downcast and she sighed deeply before looking up at both of them now sitting on the lounger in front of her. "I can take the memories away if you want Serenity," she offered seriously.

Serenity smiled. "No the past is gone. I am here now and this time I have had my warrior and will be content to have him some more when I can."

Her thighs felt hot against Sydney's bare legs, his love for the two women was never greater and he clasped both to him as he sank back into the lounger. "Can you take away my headache, Mollenny?" he asked the little curly haired girl who regarded him solemnly.

"Jenny, please," the little girl said looking at both of them, "Mollenny died too, a long time ago." Then Jenny placed her small hand on his forehead and an icy coolness briefly crossed behind his eyes and the pain was gone.

"Thank you," he whispered. Turning to Serenity he asked, "What about you do you want to be called Serenity or Suzy?"

The woman laughed. "I only got Little Suzy as a nickname, my name has always been Serenity." She shrugged, "Ask my mother."

"Ask your mother what?" Big Suzy's cheerful voice came as she carried a tray of fruit and cheeses across the floor followed by Lissa and Lucy carrying jugs of juice and milk.

Anne-Marie carried a tray of what suspiciously looked like bacon and sausages and was looking for somewhere to place them when Paul magically appeared with a rolling bench top that she quickly deposited her load on. The juices and milk were laid out on tables that were set up from the stack that were hidden behind some dividers. Chairs soon appeared along with plates and cutlery as a tray of fried eggs and tomatoes were delivered by the women on their second trip.

"So what are you going to ask me?" Big Suzy repeated as she forked generous helpings of food onto plates that she slid around the table.

Sydney repeated Serenity's assertion that she had always been named so. Big Suzy laughed, pointed at Lissa and said, "She named her the minute she clapped eyes on her and that was that!"

Sydney felt the world move as he peered intently at the twin and Jenny kicked him under the table drawing his attention back to her. He heard her in his mind. She doesn't remember. Only me, you and Serenity have any recall and that is because we are different. Thelma remembers some of what happened in her past but only the recent. That ended the discussion and soon conversation turned to the missing holiday makers.

Jenny giggled and when she found all eyes upon her she just mischievously said, "Reinforcements." Nothing anyone said or suggested nor dire threats of tickling would make the little girl give up any more information except, "Patience everyone you will see soon enough."

The group chatted gaily and everyone wanted to help clean up breakfast but were shooed out of the kitchen by Anne-Marie and Big Suzy when they began to organise washing up. "Washing up," scoffed the big chef, "there are three dishwashers on this boat now get out of here."

Then she thought of something else and yelled out, "Does anyone know if there is a dart board up there?"

Shortly teams were organised and an impromptu darts competition was started with five teams competing. There were loose interpretations of rules and Wendy's flash of her pantiless crotch to Paul as he was attempting to peg out to win the second round of games was accepted as a cunning ploy to put her opposition off the mark. Paul apologised to his team mates of Anne-Marie and Bonnie but was quickly reassured by Lissa that it would have distracted her sufficiently to miss the mark as well.

The day progressed with good natured ribbing and sexual banter as Sydney found himself the object of much of the ribbing as Big Suzy and Serenity continued to describe his sexual acrobatics with Anne-Marie in juicy detail.

Testing the waters with Jenny, Sydney slid his hand under Serenity's skirt and gently cupped her cheek as they watched the little girl skilfully throw her darts at the board. He heard and felt Serenity's indrawn breath as his little finger caressed her puckered opening but saw that Jenny didn't flinch as he continued to play with the woman out of her sight.

"Good," breathed Sydney and he smiled at the little girl as she whooped with delight as she won the deciding match for her team of Lissa and Jo.

He moved his hand from under Serenity's skirt. The woman looked at him in disappointment and he smiled shyly at her and raised his eyebrows. Edging backwards towards the railing she dragged Sydney with her and positioned him pressed against her rump as she faced out over the ocean. Her wiggling hips told him she was well and truly ready for some more loving.

The little vixen pushed back against him and he felt her unzip the fly of his shorts. Her hand disappeared inside and grasped his already stiffening member. Giggling at his what are you going to do with that question, answered it by fully removing him from the opening and sliding his wet tip up under her skirt and into the hot valley formed by her cheeks. Feeling her rub his saturated tip against her anus he suggested that maybe now was not a good time to delve into a little bit of anal play. Ignoring his suggestion he was almost caught by surprised when she pushed back gently against him and let the tip of his cock force into her relaxing opening.

In a slow and gentle dance against the railing he felt more of his prick slide into her heated entrance. The slow movements were accompanied by, "My goodness this feels so naughty and so fucking good," from the mouth of the superhot woman grinding back on him.

Her hips rocked gently and he found himself being slowly queened as his lubricants poured out of his cock and coated her virgin back passage. With a forceful push and aided by Serenity bending out further over the railing her realised that his full length was now embedded in her. He held still allowing her to get used to his invasion. "I'm cumming!" groaned Serenity as she pushed back hard against him and grasped his hands tightly around her chest making him fondle her extremely hard nipples.

Suddenly Bonnie cried out, "There coming!" The intimately connected lovers' eyes swivelled to see her pointing out to the coast line and the power launch that was skipping across the waves towards them. The rest of the crew took off for the stairs ignoring Sydney and Serenity as they remained pressed against the railing.

As the last head disappeared Serenity pushed him backwards until he slid from her arse with an audible pop. "Now," she groaned into his mouth, "finish me hard and fast!" Dropping to all fours on a nearby lounger she flipped her skirt up and impatiently wiggled her delectable bottom at him.

He reconnected and pushed slowly back up the tight and quite surprisingly wet channel. Sydney was a little disconcerted when Serenity pushed back hard on his firm flesh when he was only halfway in. "Hard and fast honey! Please fuck my arse good!" she begged and started her own rhythm pumping his cock in and out briskly.

He grabbed her hips and rammed against her and she gasped, "Oh yeah! That's it!" Soon his hips were jack hammering her and she screeched in full voice as her orgasms assaulted her almost continuously.

Her sobs as he finally blasted his load deep inside her worried him that he had gone too hard. However when she rolled from under him and unsteadily stood and leant against him clawing at his back with her fingers assured him that she was far from hurt. "Oh thank you, thank you," she cried between the kisses she rained over his face and neck and once again he just shook his head in disbelief at these women.

"Can we come up now Syddy?" called Jenny.

In one part of Serenity's mind she was pleased that her sister had obviously not been affected by their love making as she was last night and this morning, but the other reeled in embarrassment that everyone had heard and she began to run from the scene, but where to go! She was almost in a panic and was hyperventilating badly when Jo and Kel suddenly appeared and wrapped the girl up in their arms calming her with gentle words and patting as one would do to a frightened foal.

Lissa also appeared and added her comforting words to the others her large hands cupped Serenity's face and her twinkling green eyes calmed her even more. "You made more noise than I did this morning!" she exclaimed. "Sure must've been good!"

Serenity buried her head in the big girl's hands and found that the tears she thought were going to come suddenly turned to giggles. They increased to laughter when she heard Jenny's voice quite clearly tell Syddy to put away his rescue equipment much to the delight of the crowd now gathered on the deck behind them.

"But I have to go clean up first before I meet them all," laughed Serenity as Kel and Jo led her off to the bathroom she failed to notice in her desperate scramble to flee. Gratefully she leant on the women for support as they quickly ducked her into the room and allowed her some privacy.

Meanwhile Syd was staring in absolute horror at the balding pate of Ian Creighton as he emerged from behind Thelma and Ronnie and stood breathing in the fresh air on the top deck. "You know Sydney," he quipped, "I know you don't like to bowl, but that certainly sounded like a maiden over! Perhaps we should let you do more in the next few matches!" He crowed delightedly as his young friend turned bright red in front of him. The coach almost collapsed in helpless laughter when Jenny made her remark about his rescue equipment.

Sydney himself was almost on the point of fleeing then until Thelma's firm grip on his arm distracted him and she indicated two more guests emerging from the crowd and moving towards him. "Greg, Martha!" he exclaimed and he met them with a full on smile as Greg shook his hand and Martha playfully dug him in the ribs and hugged him.

"I certainly hope you have some energy left for me at some time," she wagged a finger at him. "I've heard that's the third time you've rocked this boat today!"

She laughed too as Sydney's face flushed in embarrassment and he grabbed the little Tongan and wrapped her up in a big hug and swirled around the deck. He whispered, "Anytime if Greg doesn't mind," into her ear as he set her back down.

Greg meantime had been accosted by Jo as she introduced him to the latest hell cat addition to the harem. Amidst the giggling and blushes Thelma explained her mission including how she had cajoled and then threatened Greg and Martha into joining them. Greg was still protesting that he couldn't be away for the whole six months but he was willing to take a break for now and see how things went.

Martha for her part was more than happy to leave the drudgery of her current work and put her feet up, and open she slyly added, for a few months as well.

"Robert? Sandy? Annie?" asked Bonnie hopefully. Not having seen the big dark skinned man and his two gorgeous companions held little hope, she knew that they were extremely busy.

Thelma and Kelsey shook their heads. Thelma added, "It was a hard enough fight getting Greg, let alone the man and women who are really in charge down there. However, Sandy, Annie and Lenore send their love and requested vids, as often as possible."

Sydney chuckled as Alfred told him in his head, "Organised, they will have so many they will feel like they are here with us!"

The group roared as Sydney passed on his message.

A happy group sat around in various chairs and lounges and on laps around the bar area. Sydney was kept busy serving drinks until Jenny shooed him out and said that she was quite capable of mixing drinks having watched every one do it for the last five years.

Sydney found himself gravitating towards Kel and when he found her hand resting lightly on his back he felt a great deal of tension leave his body as the warm hand rubbed gently over his neck. "Missed you too honey," whispered Kel as she gave his fringe a little flick out of his eyes and pressed her warm breasts against him capturing his lips with her own.

They found a lounger empty and Sydney adjusted it to a sitting position before he shifted it closer to the circle of his friends. Sitting down he invited Kel into his lap and he listened to the interesting conversation that was taking place between the majority of the group on where they were heading and what they could be getting up to.

Kel with a little wiggle of her bum attracted his attention and she motioned with her head towards a couple that sat comfortably wrapped around each other and was delighting in adding their little experiences to the conversation. Sydney met the eyes of Ian Creighton and lifted his glass in silent toast to him and the delectable Ronnie Kelleher that relaxed in complete comfort on his lap. Ronnie flashed him and Kel a grin as she sipped her red wine. Sydney suddenly felt at peace with everyone and everything in the world and stroking Kel's hips softly began to take part in the conversation around him.

His mind roved outwards and he encountered the soft aqua and magenta glows of Esmeralda and Marmess. Softly he enquired as to where they were. "About two metres to your right," answered Esmeralda.

Sydney's eyes shifted to the right but he could not see anything. "Higher," snickered Marmess.

His eyes lifted and he found himself looking at the lights that were strung from the top of the boat to the supporting frame that sat above the bar area. Straining a little he saw that there were three lights that did not appear to be the same as the small LED lights that made up the string. No other magenta coloured lights were present except the one that was beside a small aqua glow and strangely another softly pulsing indigo light.

"That is Orial," came the soft thought of Serenity. Sydney's eyes found Jenny's and Serenity's watching him as they grinned back at him. The magenta and indigo lights detached from the string above them and Sydney smiled as the two beings briefly flickered above their mistresses before returning to their position beside Es.

"We are the three guardians," said Es in his mind.

"As you, Serenity and Jenny are the three we guard," came the slightly accented voice of the newcomer, Orial.

"Welcome aboard ladies," Sydney sent them.

An almost musical laughter came back to him and the lights briefly glowed brighter. "We will speak later Enyalius," said Marmess, "for now let us all enjoy our holiday. Orial has much to tell us."

Sydney nodded as did Serenity and Jenny.

It was after midnight before the crowd cleared away to their rooms in twos and threes and in one case four. Kelsey jokingly suggested that there may be penalties for breaking the rules. Sydney found himself comfortably reclined with Kel on the lounger with Ian and Ronnie snuggled up on another lounger beside them. "So Ronnie when did you finally snare the champion of Australian Cricket?" he asked.

Ronnie without missing a beat replied, "The morning I sucked you off or the afternoon I finally got you between my legs?"

He felt Kel shaking with laughter beside him as he sputtered and almost sprayed his drink over everyone. "Not me! Him!" he exclaimed indicating the equally as incapacitated coach doubled up with laughter on the floor where he had fallen off the couch.

"Oh him," she spoke through her giggles and rubbed a foot over his still quaking stomach. "A little while ago." Her face took a more serious look as she turned towards him and Kel leaning her elbows on her knees and gracing the pair with a warm smile said, "And it was thanks to the both of you."

Sydney shook his head in amazement and in exasperation poked Ian with his foot. "Do you find women thank you for letting you screw them senseless?" he asked the older man.

Ian began chortling again and turning to his young friend. "I believe young man that it is you I have to thank as well for giving me the confidence to bed this feisty young thing!"

Sydney leaned back defeated mumbling something about pregnancies, virginity and something else that Ronnie didn't quite hear. She looked sternly at the young man and told him that without his acceptance, love and respect of her she would never have had the confidence to do anything that she had done in the past 2 years. "Look at me!" she exclaimed, "I am the fittest and lightest I have ever been and I have been rapidly catching up on all the sex I should have been having even when George was alive and he was a happy man with a healthy appetite."

She continued with her story telling them all how she had found it so hard to carry on without George and that the advertisement for a cleaning lady come housekeeper had been her last attempt to do something. She indicated that her life would probably be over if she hadn't seen that bedspread and met the most delightful young people full of energy and directness in her life.

Cocking her head at Sydney she asked him if he remembered their first conversation and Sydney's eyes lit up with his smile as he told them all about the story of the 30/40 hole. "I decided then and there that I would be alive just for you and that if I could I was going to prove to you that statement!"

Sydney blushed and Kel playfully tickled his ears, as they burned red through his dark hair.

"Then I almost threw it all away!" Ronnie continued with a rueful tone. "Running away like a frightened child because I had dared to act out my fantasy with you!"

Sydney's head lifted. Kel continued how she had found out that Ronnie was feigning sickness because she thought that she had overstepped her place and, she wagged a finger at her older friend. "The boy was beside himself with worry thinking that he had done something to upset you!"

Both women smiled at their remembered reunion, Sydney asked how it was resolved. Ronnie said, "Just let's say I got the tongue lashing I deserved!" Kel's barely suppressed laughter clued him into how much his wonderful woman had done for him and she didn't resist the kiss he needed to give her.

Sydney continued the story telling Ian and Kel how he had apologised to Ronnie when she had returned to work. The woman almost tore his clothes off in the living room when she realised that he would do anything to make up for any wrong doing on his part. They had spent a delightful afternoon and evening making up and though he had asked her to spend the night she declined and went home promising to return in the morning.

Ronnie giggled mischievously and giving Kel a little wink shook her head, as that was not the way she remembered or the story she had told Kel. It was her that did the apologising, though she did admit that there was some tearing off of clothes in the rush to get naked and into Sydney's bed.

From then on continued Ronnie she told the others how she changed her dressing mode, her frumpy dresses went to charity and with Anne-Marie's, Bonnie's and Kel's help she had lost some kilos and gained more energy with a proper diet and some gentle exercise. She finally felt that she was able to feel good inside herself and the love she was receiving and giving gave her more life than she had imagined in a long time.

1...678910...29