Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spending a week in Brisbane closeted with some of those figures she very carefully pruned those recordings that could be kept as a public record. Not that the public would ever see them, but certainly from areas where secret and top secret clearance was not required. She was delighted at the end of one long interview with the Attorney General, a happy and free-spirited woman named Emily Greer. The woman had told her that Whitbourne had never sent her a copy of the vids showing her fucking at least two dozen men in rooms and the gardens of Whitbourne's impressive house on an island just off the coast of Mackay.

"I have masturbated for years over just thinking what I could have done with that many men in one day. The bastard never sent me a copy!" she exclaimed. "Of course me telling him to go and fuck himself when he threatened to expose me to the world, didn't help.

"Most of the people in my district would have been as jealous as hell. It certainly wouldn't have done my reputation any harm," the woman added with a giggle. Happily Thelma handed her a copy of the vid, telling her that she would still bury the original in the archives.

There were, however, too many of the other reactions that she expected. A junior member of parliament even offered her money to remove vid of him cavorting with two other male members of parliament. Despite her assurances that the vids would never be published the man fled the room sobbing. She was shocked when her aide reported his death by fatal overdose of drugs prescribed by his physician for depression the next day.

She tried to escape for one night. Desperate for comfort by Sydney and his women, but was prevented from leaving by President Weir himself who called her to a meeting early in the evening in his private chambers. The man stressed the importance of her need to be strong and to not be distracted from her task. Yelling and screaming at the man had done her no good and she resigned herself to living the nightmare of Project BF without any relief from the man she loved.

Her dream of spending an evening safe in the comforting arms of people she was considering her extended family was shattered. Weir escorted her to the airport and placed her on the Presidential jet hover himself to send her back to Sandrill. He had not even allowed her to phone them before the midnight flight took off.

Weir himself was shocked at the request to ensure that Thelma did not visit Sydney and his women in Brisbane. He had argued long and hard with the dark-blue eyed man that had appeared in his office unannounced the previous afternoon. "She cannot find out about what is happening with Sydney and the rest at the moment!" the man had argued loudly. "Not now! She will dessert you Weir if you let her go! This is her focus, he will make it up to her later."

It had set the President on edge and he had briefly considered ignoring the man's argument and letting the overworked woman get some relief. A mental image of newscasts showing his broken body laying at the feet of a gloating Whitbourne with the heading, 'President Whitbourne removes the trash' soon put paid to that. Regretfully he sent Thelma back to her dungeon without a true explanation. "You did well Greg," was the only comfort he got. The message was received on his personal mobile that no-one else knew existed except his wife and children.

Arriving back in her quarters at Sandrill Thelma lay back on her cold single bed. The horror of Project BF was going to kill her, not just in her mind and spirit, but physically she could feel the deterioration of her body. She wondered how Martha Ranatui was coping. She had only seen the little Tongan once in the three months she had been here and the woman looked downhearted and extremely depressed. Thelma had not even been able to talk to her as their eyes met briefly across a crowded meeting room. The woman had shook her head and departed with a group of men and women that Thelma later found out were a psychiatric deprogramming team.

Martha was laying in her own bed, her eyes wide in fear of going to sleep. Too much horror filled her mind as she had reviewed hours of vid showing rape, torture, abortions and other atrocities. The despicable acts had been perpetrated not only on the women, but on men as well as they were forced to participate in crimes against their own moral codes.

Particularly upsetting were the recordings of William Jeffries. A man she once considered a friend, had even considered his not so subtle offer of sex. The man seemed to delight in humiliating people of both sexes. He was a skilled psychiatrist, bringing to bear techniques of mental persuasion and argument that no-one, not even Whitbourne with his driven habits, seemed to be able to resist. Martha wanted to kill the man so badly she could almost feel her sniper's rifle in her hands as she found him in her sights.

Both women were beginning to feel as if they would die if they could not find somewhere to get out of the depression and weariness for at least a little time. Something had to give else they both believed that they were going to die.

Cue Ball had to alleviate the situation. He was desperate to find some solution that would get the two women over the initial hump in this investigation. He knew that his present self could not go to the two women that held the organisation skills and temperaments to make the case needed to ensure Whitbourne never escaped justice. If Sydney did see them he would cause too many other concerns that would escape his thoughts and be picked up by his ancient teacher. She would not be able to dedicate herself to the problems at hand. Insisting that she would be needed to help Bonnie survive, she would leave the project. Martha would follow.

It was a scenario that he and Jebidiah had played out in many many alternative paths over the past month. In all of the simulations they did that either removed Thelma, Martha or both from the process Whitbourne walked free.

The worst case saw the ugly general become President of a cowed population. Ruled by cruel and efficient kill squads that captured women to continue breeding programs and shot all protesters, male and female. The least saw him walk from the courts after a twenty year trial to a sympathetic population that demanded government reforms to use the drugs and techniques that Whitbourne's plans had created in an effort to balance the male to female ratio. Cue Ball and, more importantly Jebidiah, would never allow that to happen.

Jebidiah knew that nature would revert once she saw that the people on her world were ready to live in peace and harmony. Until then she would continue to influence the outcomes to the sex she believed would be the least likely to fight. Bleakly Jebidiah informed Sydney that either that or she ceased allowing them to breed at all. Sydney simply took it on faith. Nature was a cosmic force that he did not understand as well as the realm masters professed to.

Chapter 3 -- Dream makers

The morning air was still. No breeze shifted the leaves high in the tree that stood as a silent guardian to the pond where the ducks slowly paddled sifting the silted bottom for titbits of food. As they leisurely carried out the idyllic life they led they were unconcerned about the human world around them. There were only two humans that they even thought about. The little girl and the man they knew was more closely related to nature than he was aware. Little flutters of wings as they bumped and nudged one another were the only sounds across the pond as they drifted waiting for something.

Two-ways eyed the bank of the pond as he slipped slowly across the water to the reeds on the far side, his head facing the other direction as was his want. It was an accident caused at birth and he did not consider the difference in his structure as a handicap, it simply was. The little grey bird, called Syd, by the man, accompanied him. The smallish duck did keep his mate, Old Mary, in sight as she took a little time from her nest sitting to graze some grass by the bank.

The two watched the sky. No predators had afflicted this part of the bushland for many years, but natural instincts dictated a wary watch be kept anyway as they paddled no more than half a metre apart. "The warrior is walking the realms," sent Syd to his nest mate.

"He seeks answers to the Angel's fears," was the reply.

"Do we help?"

"No, it is not for us to interfere, yet."

The ducks allowed the slow current in the creek to help their arc back to the pebbled bank where the man and the little girl sometimes came to feed them crusts. The other birds, their necks appearing to stretch and bow to the pair as they made their way out of the water and onto the beach, waited silently.

The warrior did indeed walk the realms. He had visited Nugua, hoping to find answers to the use of his powers that would not bend to his desires. "Why can't I simply erase her memory of the crash?" he asked the beautiful woman.

Nugua, her serpentine tail wrapped around the legs of the tall stool she sat upon, regarded him thoughtfully for a moment before she answered. "Sydney what do you think would happen if I simply removed the memories of your treatment at the hands of your parents?"

The big man shrugged. "I guess I would not know anything about it, so I would not know that they had been taken." It was an argument he had been having with himself for several weeks as he and Jenny discussed the best ways to help Bonnie.

Jenny had been adamant that he simply could not do that, she argued that the void left would be as destructive as the memories themselves. He was not convinced, hence after weeks of simply holding Bonnie each night in her drugged state, he had gone to seek out further advice. His steps had led him here, to the one person he trusted with his problems, the person who had given him the abilities in the first place.

Nugua had smiled and changing her form to be totally of the woman she stepped off the stool and beckoned him to walk with her in the beautiful gardens that made up her realm. She was silent for sometime before she stopped him beside a beautifully carved fountain. The central point of it was a man standing proudly amidst a group of naked women that sat around his feet. The statue's erection was enormous as were the testicles hanging beneath it. The women's hands were either around the cock or touched his legs as the water spurted through the marble penis and hit the women's faces and breasts as it moved from side to side on the cleverly constructed controls.

Sydney smiled at the sight, it was very reminiscent of an activity he had engaged in with Jo, Kelsey and Bonnie on the weekend as they played in his spa. Nugua's voice interrupted his daydreaming. "What would happen if I took away that memory, Sydney?"

The stunned look on his face told her that he did not understand why she would want to do so. She sighed. "Warrior, I could take that memory from you, then where would that leave the others? I would have to visit them as well. So in order to remove one single memory from you, I would have to visit three others as well. Do I leave a hole that they will worry about the hours that you played, or do I fill it with something inconsequential, trivial perhaps? To take away a memory is to take away part of someone's life, you must consider all the aspects of what you are trying to achieve."

"So taking away the memory of Bonnie's parents crashing and dying is something I cannot do, even though only Bonnie would be affected," his voice contained a certain amount of conviction that he had already considered the implications of the effect on others. Nugua smiled and decided that the warrior needed a little reminder about the powers that he wielded.

"Warrior, who is Maria Castellantes?" she asked sweetly as she placed her hand across his eyes to push the errant lock of hair away.

Sydney looked thoughtful for a moment not sure where the long legged maths student came into this. He told the woman waiting for his reply about the young woman who shared his passion for maths, was a bright student and a good friend of Bonnie's.

"Is that all?" the woman asked.

"Yes. What has a friend of Bonnie's got to do with this?" he retorted feeling a little angry that this talk was not getting him any further with his problem.

An image rolled across Sydney's mind of that maths student squealing in delight as Bonnie's fingers held her nipples firmly as she bounced her extremely tight but active pussy across his straining cock. Her wetness spurted across the two people playing with her as she told them how wonderful it was the Sydney had finally decided to let her fuck him.

The big man shook his head. "That never happened!" he protested but then his protests died on his lips as the full memories of the almost inexhaustible brunette came back to him fully. His cock was erect under his chain mail that formed part of the attire of his warrior form.

"You see Sydney," laughed Nugua as her hand dropped down to caress the flesh she had freed from the confines of the chain mail. With a thought that banished the rest of Sydney's warrior clothing. "Taking away a moment of pleasure, or pain, can alter too much if one is not careful."

"So what do I do?" Sydney panted as the woman's grip firmed and other memories of times spent with the ancient Chinese goddess rose to the forefront of his mind. Memories that Nugua seemed to want to add to as she vanished her own clothing and lay on the soft grass beside the pond beckoning him to join her.

They stroked each others skin. Sydney found her puffy nipples fascinating as they swelled like small balloons on the top of the woman's smallish breasts as he sucked and kissed the dark rosy coloured skin surrounding them. The tips swelled, not to points, but almost like the cylinders of flesh of the woman's dainty little fingertip, making them ideal to trap between his lips and tongue like an engorged clitoris.

His mouth and tongue caused long, loud sighs and moans from the excited goddess. Lying with Sydney was something she had always enjoyed. His patience and obvious desire to make his partner feel alive and treasured set him apart from others. She limited her time with him, he was far too addictive she thought with a small giggle that turned into a deep lustful moan as his hot tongue found its way between her well spread thighs.

The orgasms that wracked her sweating body as his oral and digital assault brought her to the edge time after time were almost a drug to her. He never left her hanging, pushing her over and over until her body and mind never knew where she started and he began. It was always like this she sighed, as eventually she realised that his lips no longer resided between her legs but were teasing and softly caressing hers as his cock eased its way in and out of her well ready sex. She bucked against him as his own low growl signalled the imminent explosion of his potent seed into her womb.

Lying together, she gently stroked his chest as he lay on his back with an arm around her slender frame. "One day Sydney, I am going to let you fill me with your child," she told him softly. Sydney smiled, it was a promise she had been making to him for a million years.

They talked until the sun was almost rising in his real world and by the time they had finished Sydney was much more educated in the things that he could do. He couldn't wait to discuss the options with Jenny and see if they could make Bonnie into the happy cheerful woman she should be.

Nugua watched him leave her realm sadly. Her body still tingled from his lovemaking and she envied the woman that he was trying to help. "Bonnie will know the love of him far more than I," she sighed.

"You could always have taken on the role of one of his protectors and been with him always," whispered the voice of Jebidiah as he looked down upon the still naked woman that remained on the soft grass where Sydney had left her.

"But then I would not have been able to help him as I do now," she smiled. Stretching her languid body, Nugua added, "And I prefer to feel this way only occasionally. The universe needs a goddess, not a slut." Her giggles were joined by Jebidiah's chuckles as they sat and discussed the future of the man who had just left.

Chapter 4 -- A breakthrough

Thelma lay with Martha in the room the little Tongan had been residing in since she came to the place both of them referred to as hell on earth. It had been a very tough week for both of them and Thelma had needed to talk to her friend. Martha herself had been looking for Thelma, the need for comfort was too great, too personal to simply take up one of the many offers that had been made to her from the staff around her. Offers that she knew she inadvertently caused as her normal flirtatious nature raised the hopes of many of the men and women around the diminutive woman.

They had met on the paths around the complex, each trying to forget their days by mindlessly running around the tracks. Both trying to forget the images, words and personal experiences of the past week. Thelma had barely looked up as she jogged past the woman resting on one of the benches. Her mind trying to find some other focus than the screams and begging of the group of women she had left a few hours ago who were suffering from the effects of withdrawal of both the drugs and the cruel pounding of cocks into their willing bodies. "Please Thelma, just a couple of cocks, just a mouthful, please!" one of the young women had sobbed into her chest as the blonde had held her tightly.

It was not until a small hand had patted her firm arse encased in a short pair of tight running pants that she had taken any notice of the world around her. Her head had turned sharply ready to give whoever had touched a sharp rebuke. Words had died on her lips as the grinning woman, barely up to her breasts in height, patted her again. The pair had stopped dead in the middle of the tracks and Thelma had embraced the woman tightly without a word.

In silence Thelma had let Martha lead her to her quarters not far from where they had met and their sweating bodies had met fiercely. Urgently stripping one another's flimsy garments before they tumbled into the bed kissing and crying into one another. The lovemaking had been slow, gentle. Fingers, lips and tongues exploring one another thoroughly, the taste of their sweat causing giggles as they teased each other about the last time they had been together. That time they had been sweat covered sluts, each vying for the attention of the dark-blue eyed man who had held their hips tightly as he filled them over and over again with his firm, accommodating cock. Now only their fingers and tongues filled the spaces he had.

Suddenly Thelma sat bolt upright and frantically she searched for her phone before sighing and giving up as she realised it was in her own room the other side of the campus. "What Thelma?" asked the perturbed dark skinned woman who had been rudely disconnected from the blonde's saturated sex that had been trapping her tongue as she drank her juices greedily.

"I think I know how to get these women off these drugs and start to be normal again!" she cried excitedly.

"It came to me, pardon the pun," she giggled as her little friend began to laugh, "when I was recalling what Sydney said before he passed out in Olsen!"

"What has my tongue up your wonderful pussy and what Sydney said as he lay almost dead on a couch a thousand kilometres away got to do with one another?" asked Martha as she watched her friend stand with hands on hips at the end of her bed.

"Remember he said, 'Just don't try to stick your cock in her, Jilly'?" Thelma said, her voice was excited, her eyes gleamed as she looked back at the naked woman on the bed.