Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

At the club each Friday night she visited with all her friends and I was at times in the middle of conversations with some but especially Laura and Dixie. It was easy for people to assume we were now a couple although I allowed her all the freedom she wanted. Each night I dreaded that she would go home with someone else however what she mostly wanted to do was kiss me. All including us had assumed whatever our relationship was would be a temporary one.

Dixie and Laura were the only women we took home. I fucked Dixie a few times while she ate Rebecca's pussy and vice-versa although my cum always went into Rebecca. We shared Dixie several times but Rebecca stopped inviting her over and that threesome abruptly ended. I never asked why.

I felt it might upset Rebecca if I fucked Laura when she was on my bed so I did not. Laura was very puzzled. I dawned on me that what confused her was the fact that I preferred Rebecca to her.

On our third night as a threesome I watched Rebecca and Laura fuck then I made love to Rebecca as Laura watched. When I finally had my orgasm as Rebecca was on her third we noted Laura was gone. She never came to my home again.

The Friday of the following week we had been at the club maybe ten minutes when Rebecca took my hand in hers and walked us out. We went to a movie.

Five years passed before we went back to the club. The place was still a meat market. Laura and Dixie were there and looked like they had aged rapidly even though they were our age or so. Their conversation with Rebecca was short lived; they no longer had anything in common.

We found it difficult to believe we once loved it there. But our reaction was understandable; we were an old married couple by then.

We decided to move to a town on the coast and the sale of her house easily covered our next patio home. She became a substitute elementary teacher and I continued my teaching career. We would travel during the summers and on school breaks,

She resumed eating pussy on our bed and I resumed fucking her as she did. I however never fucked the other woman. She had not asked me to abstain but had showed her gratitude as soon as the woman left.

The town very much became home and we loved most people in it.

Then we met some aliens and the town moved.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers
12