All Comments on 'Rebecca Ch. 01'

by execuwriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Azrael556Azrael556almost 13 years ago
Not the full five

just for a couple spelling dings and the very abrupt ending. Yolk/yoke, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked It Cant Wait for More!

I thought the story was very interesting, your imagination is amazing the way you writeis intriguing, yes there was some spelling errors but i really dont care about that and dont get why others do, thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
???

actually that was really BAD, i'm just not sure how to describe how REALLY BAD

C'est la vie

emogoth1133emogoth1133over 12 years ago
Verry nice

I dont know about most of the comments but im happy to see a story about my people, ( the germans, I am a Miller, Muller in german) at least making amends wih the Jews. because we started the war in the first place. I love this story and i hope you make more. I am intrested in finding out if she is with child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Personally dont find this erotic

but its hilarious how awesome a character rebecca is, holy shit she's full to bursting with personality, making me feel her fear, her hope, her isolation, her humor. The quick descriptions of the stories though... are problematic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lovin it

thanks fir the good story it dark but actualy with a sweet undertone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexecuwriter@execuwriter
born in eastern USA living in mid sized southern community health care professional same partner for two score years 3 xy offspring love bondage and rescuing damsels in distress who are about to be executed. we should enjoy life in the world the way it is, not the way we woul...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rebecca Series Info