All Comments on 'Rebecca's Choice'

by SkyBubble

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
dondddonddalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm... and this girl was a VIRGIN?

Rebecca's behavior doesn't sound too much like a "virgin," as she told everyone she was.

"....Now Rebecca rolled over on her back. "Take me," Rebecca said. "Take me now! Take all of me!"

Julian mounted her. As Rebecca spread, Julian's hot rod slipped easily inside her. With a passionate kiss, he entered her. She wrapped her arms tightly around him...."

Julian's waiting penis "slipped easily" in to her?

"....As Julian pumped and pumped, Rebecca pulled him into her. The lovers went at it hard. Both of them were sweating on this cold night. Rebecca kissed Julian. She began to shiver with pleasure. "Yes! Yes! Ooooooh yeeeessss!!!" With that, Julian began to spew his jism in Rebecca...."

Very odd for a supposed "virgin" to let a guy "slip in" so easily and to not put-up any kind of resistance. Would I loved to be in that guy's place...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Christian girl getting fucked....

I wonder if, as the guy prepared to mount her, if he considered or "respected" her Christian faith.... even as he began to slowly slide his hard penis deep into her.

I wonder if, as he began pushing it in, if he noticed her pussy wan't tight like an "innocent" Christian girl's should be...

I wonder if, as she felt him penetrate her, he could hear her saying... "..oh...oh....", I wonder if he could tell she was Christian.

After he fucked her pussy for a good 20-30 minutes, I wonder if he even cared about her Christian faith and morals as she felt his penis spasming and began to fill her good-girl pussy with his godless spermy cum, which she craved in her...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous