All Comments on 'Rebecca's New Joys'

by smokey52

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get some other people to join in

A great story. I suggest that Rebecca gets some other people, maybe some friends or people she meets in a chat forum, to join in and broaden the humiliation aspect as well as keeping up the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get some other people to join in

A great story. I suggest that Rebecca gets some other people, maybe some friends or people she meets in a chat forum, to join in and broaden the humiliation aspect as well as keeping up the pain.

ytreemanytreemanabout 16 years ago
nteresting and unusal

Except for the blood I really enjoyed the story. I enjoy and look forward to my ball spanking every Saturday morning. Looking forward to the old men working her over in front him. I was surprised that she didn't use a stapon with him. That feels good, also.

belted and teasedbelted and teasedabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed it

Looking forward to the next segment. Sounds like sweet torture. I have to wonder if the widening of the urethra could really work without permanent damage though. I won't make "suggestions", its your story. "Keep it up".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
got a problem

concept of the story is great but - there is that big BUT playing at BDSM under the influence of alcohol and "herbal..." is NOT a good idea. Hence only a score of 50

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unrealistic

Any man brought to that much pain, wouldn't take that. It was ovbious in some moments he didn't enjoy it. I'm sure he would have stopped her at one point. If I were you I'd bring it down a notch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiots

Just one little punch and he loses a testicle. Having fun now? What a dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Punch his balls?

Could you have written anything more idiotic if you had tried? I wonder what the doctor at the ER told him? Did he lose a ball? Did he lose his ability to procreate? Just a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just after the pain

He stood up and brought the pain to the bitch. After he finished, she went to the hospital. The next day he filed for divorce. Lame ass story.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
At least Get Laid Every Week as a Trade-off!

This is "HEADing" toward disaster. She's starting to degrade him and suggest she's going to need some real cock. Oops, here come several Foot-longers! ~ After awhile,these marriages deteriorating into fucking every Tom's Dick that's Hairy gets to be a bit much!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

This is a piece of crap. Not even good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous