All Comments on 'Rebecca's Religious Conversion'

by LaffWithMe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
whoshotjohnwhoshotjohnalmost 15 years ago
Hot

I loved your story

Ted DanishTed Danishover 13 years ago
religious fuck

loved the story....I fucked a born again woman of 32 when i was forty. Everytime we fucked it was a struggle. For her it was a struggle that she liked to fuck so much. And she was always looking for new cock. I knew the three guys that fucked her before me and at least four after me. She finally married but I think she's still getting it outside. I will love Angie forever.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
The 'religion' part is just a teaser!

The 'religion' factor in this tale (of two kids fumbling poorly through their maturation) is there mainly because it seems naughtier than if it were a croquet group. Religion is perceived as anti-sex, therefore nuns fucking is more shocking than nurses fucking! The seduction by an mature woman is uncomplicated and without much tension! Thanks for not risking another pregnancy!

3*

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Enjoyable read

What about the sequel? Surely her strait-laced guilt will cause her problems with hubby.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
This story...

This story is just about a cheating wife, that likes other wives to cheat also with her husband, so she can fuck around....Less than 1 *...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cute is cute but big is better!

I loved the freshness of the story. The first discovery of a young married lady w/lots to learn and lots of enthusiasm. Keep that freshness in the rest of your stories.

"a horny senior"

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Christians

May have sex, but they usually aren't whores. Rebecca was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For a person with religious beliefs, she sure didn’t have many misgivings about violating several of the 10 Commandments. A story needs some conflict, and this story lacked any.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn! I remember when in Junior high school, we got bussed to st Catherine’s school , to ride home with the catholic kids. Lots of Catholic schoolgirls, in those plaid skirts. I just knew, they were all sexually frustrated. I can only imagine, what happened when they finally allowed themselves to give in, to temptation....5 stars.

Like Billy Joel said- “ Catholic girls, start much too late”

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish I had a nice couple to teach me about enjoying sex. I want another woman to guide her husband's cock into my pussy and then I want to feel her tongue on my clit while her husband fucks me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaffWithMe@LaffWithMe
226 Followers
Location:Calif I write reality based stories on a wide variety of themes. Comments from readers are appreciated.