Rebellious Boom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way we can't tap a fine ass like this..." He states, letting some lube travel down her ass crack as he uses a finger to push into her asshole, using some quick pumps to work the lubricant deep into her and making her groan again as she rocks backward against the finger banging, not letting up on sucking off Robbie in front of her either as her ass gets readied with several firm plunges of that lube-covered digit.

"Mmmmm... That's rebellious... I like it!" Rebel groans out seductively, lifting her head away from the dick she'd been sucking for a moment to smirk back at the stud behind her before she goes straight back to deeply blowing him, feeling the finger being pulled out of her ass and tensing for a moment when she feels the head of his tool pressing into her asshole.

"MMMM!! Mmmmph!! Mmmmmph..." A loud, muffled groan escapes her as Jessie's cock slides into her stunning ass, even with all the prior lubing up making for a tight fit but already she's pushing that thick rump back against his steady but firm thrusts as he looks to work his length in and out of her booty. With her large tits swaying underneath her from the motion she's making her tanned body do, she groans out again as she takes this spit roasting with now her ass getting fucked from behind while she almost deepthroats the shaft in front of her, leaving it coated in her saliva from her repeated bobbing motion.

"Mmmmm!! Ahhhhh... Dat ass thou'... Mmmmm..." The man nicknamed Mr. Pec-Tacular groans in delight at the vice-like feeling around his cock as he steadily pumps his shaft in and out of that super snug asshole of the gorgeous stunner on her hands and knees in front of him, knowing just how to give a fine, thick ass like hers the treatment it deserves as he works his member gradually deeper into her.

"Ahhhh!! Mmmmm... Gotta love a babe who can work it... Mmmm!! And not just show it off..." He adds between groans, his hands keeping her thick butt cheeks spread apart so he can pump himself in and out of the backside of the former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, watching her perfectly rounded ass shake as she pushes herself back to meet this thrusts, all the while still bobbing her head along the cock of the other moaning, muscular stud that's in front of her.

"Bros, Bros! What's the deal! Don't leave your number one DJ hanging like this!" DJ Z slightly whines, watching on as she takes this spit roasting for a couple more steamy moments.

"Ahhhh... Relax Bro! There's plenty of this babe... Ahhhh!! To go around!" Robbie moans as she lifts her head up and off from his dick.

"Mmmmm!! Hanging huh? That gives me... Ahhhhh!! An idea..." Rebel says, biting on her bottom lip as she takes another few pumps into her ass before Jessie pulls out with a groan of his own. Impressively getting up to her feet quickly, she smirks as she approaches Zima before lifting her leg high up in a standing splits position, making him catch the raised limb as she leans forward into him. "Let's see if you can back up that running mouth of yours..." She challenges, reaching down to guide his cock into her pussy before wrapping her arms around his neck for further support.

"I'm not finished with bringing the Boom to that ass either..." Jessie states as he approaches the two from behind, gripping those full ass cheeks to spread them before he pushes his length back up into her with a low groan.

"Ooooooh FUCK!! Mmmmm!! Oh yeah!!" The stunner formerly known as Tanea Brooks moans out, glancing over her shoulder and licking her lips as she feels the fat cock being pumped up into her thick, sexy ass from behind while she also takes already deep thrusts up into her snatch at the same time, all the while staying up on one leg to do almost vertical splits.

"Ahhhhh! MMMM... Fuck!! Mmmmm... Give it to me!! Like that!!" She encourages shamelessly, loving having both of her lower holes filled up with fat dick like this as she gets her damp snatch filled up with Filipino American dick and takes a pumping from behind into her thick ass courtesy of the multi-time U.S. Big Brother reality show star, her curvaceous frame made to rock between the two wrestlers as she focuses on staying up in this position, more than happy to let them both do all the work and stuff her ass and pussy full with their cocks.

"Mmmmm!! Shit... AHHHHH... Now this is what... Mmmm!! I'm talking about!" Zima states with a moan, keeping one hand on her leg that's held up on him while the other hand grips her toned waist, allowing him to drive his shaft right up into her snatch that's still nicely tight but now very wet as she groans from the pumps she's taking both from him and the other BroMan behind her currently banging her booty.

"MMMM!! I always have... AHHHH... The babes all over me..." He claims, groaning as he drives every inch of his fat rod up into her that he can fit, smirking as he can gaze down and have a good look at her large, bouncing tits as she's made to rock forward again and again from the pumps both hunks are delivering straight into her to make them all moan out.

"Damn straight... Ahhhhh!! It's always time... MMMM... For hashtag-booty tapping when... AHHHH FUCK!! The BroMans hit the scene..." Jessie groans out as he continues to thrust his dick up into that fantastically rounded rump of the valet of The Menagerie, making those thick cheeks jiggle from the impact of his muscular body colliding sharply with her as he drives his shaft right up into her asshole before smoothly pulling out a few inches in order to quickly repeat the motion.

"MMMMM... Shit... Robbie my man, you've got to... MMMMM!! Tap this fucking ass right here..." He invites, but before pulling out he makes sure to give her a couple more deep thrusts to stuff her back passage full with his rod, even giving her rump a firm spank for good measure that just makes her groan before the now sweating stud pulls out of her still very tight ass to allow the other former TNA World Tag Team Champion to move up behind her.

"This is gonna be so sick Bro!" Robbie states, tossing the bottle aside as he pushes his lube covered cock forward in past her asshole, and soon he's groaning as he starts to slide his dick in and out of her tightest of holes, and much like his team mate was moments before he can't help but stare down and watch that thick butt shake from the impact of his pumps going in between her cheeks.

"MMMM!! Awwwwww fuck!! AHHHHH... Hashtag... Tight as fuck, Bro!" He groans out, able to thrust his member in deeply and with force thanks to the prior anal pumping she's been taking, but the tight feeling is making him moan away as he also is sweating now, unsurprising as he looks to get as much pleasure as he can out of the stunning Knockout as he possibly can.

"MMMM!! Ahhhhh!! Oooooooh FUCK!! MMMMM..." Beads of sweat are starting to trickle down the pretty facial features of the model and dancer-turned-sports entertainer as she feels the effects of both staying up in this flexible to say the least standing splits position and from having both of her lower holes getting fucked swiftly and stiffly over and over again by the groaning hunks sandwiching her.

"MMMM... Oh fuck!! AHHHHH!! Don't stop!! MMMMM..." She encourages with another gorgeous smile, unable to the deny the pleasure she's getting from having such fat dicks stuffing her tight ass and soaking wet pussy full like this as he body sharply rocks back and forth between the two as her ass cheeks shake when the stud behind her drives forward into her booty and her big breasts continue to bounce away.

"Awwwwwww SHIT!! Mmmm!! This babe loves getting the Boom..." DJ groans as he continues to thrust his nicely long and thick to match rod up into the dripping wet but still nicely snug hole of the moaning stunner as she's held up on one foot, the other leg still stretched impressively up in a splits as she's made to rock between his deep pumps and the ones going into her thick ass from behind.

"I bet she's... MMMM... The kind who wants the full... Ahhhhh!! Triple Boom Bromans special as well..." He adds with a groan and a smirk, able to use his hands to grope and squeeze her plentiful boobs as he moves his length into her with long but quick strokes to keep her moaning rather shamelessly out as both her lower holes continue to be stuffed full with big, fat cock.

"AHHHH... Mmmmm!! Oh yeah!! You fucking bet I... MMMMM FUCK!! I want all three of you... UHHH!! At the same time..." Rebel hisses out, casting a lustful glance at all three men but licking her lips with hunger as she sees Jessie laying down on the floor.

"Bro... I always knew you were BroMans material!" Robbie claims with a grin, stepping back to pull out of her ass with a groan, allowing DJ Z to also move so she can bring her leg back down.

"Oh no, it's you boys who are almost perfect for me..." Rebel teases as she moves over and down to straddle Jessie, slipping his dick back into her snatch with a moan before she leans forward, placing her hands on his muscular chest and sticking her ass out as DJ moves around behind her.

"Almost? Babe, nobody else can bring the B-b-b-b-b-Booooom! Like we can!" Zima states as he pours and rubs some lube over his dick, dropping the bottle to the floor as he kneels down to push his equally lengthy tool into her asshole.

"MMMM FUCK!! Ahhhhh!! Oooooooh yeah, like that..." The gorgeous former model turned wrestle moans out, feeling her ass getting invaded with a meaty fuck-stick once again as she starts to rock her hips back and forth, grinding down on the cock in her snatch as it pumps up into her while pushing her thick and sexy ass back against the thrusts now entering her from behind.

"MMMMph!! You're almost perfect... You boys just talk too much... MMMMPH!!" Her own words get muffled now as the third BroMan stuffs his dick into her open mouth, and showing how horny she is she gets right to work sucking him off with eager up and down motions on his pole, not put off in the slightest by the taste of her own anal passage off of these inches as she slurps away and groans around his rod.

"Ahhhhhh!! MMMMM... Whatever chick, we talk the talk... AHHHHH... And we Boom the Boom!!" The former member of The Shore duo moans as he grips a handful of the long, brunette hair of the valet of The Menagerie stable, already feeling his dick throbbing as she skilfully works her pouty lips back and forth over his length, her saliva dripping off his cock and trickling both down her own chin and over his balls as well.

"MMMM... Awwwwww fuck!! You know... MMMM... You're loving every bit of this..." He adds, his gaze glued onto the pretty, sweat coated facial features of the beauty bobbing her head up and down on his member as she works her tanned, curvaceous body between the three hung studs known as The BroMans as she takes their dicks into every one of her fantastic feeling holes.

"MMMM... Awwwww man, this fucking rocks..." Jessie says, his hands gripping her waist as he watches her slightly bounce on his pistoning tool, his short and sharp series of strokes slamming his cock up into her snatch to keep them both moaning out as his manhood is nicely slick with her pussy juices as he fucks the stunning Knockout's soaking wet cunt with every inch of his fat cock.

"AHHHHH... SHIT!! Mmmm... What a hot fucking piece of tail..." He gasps out, feeling his dick pulsating within her still tight pussy that seems built to pounded over and over again, and certainly he's not planning on easing up now as he drives his length right up into that wet snatch, sweat coating his own desirable frame as she continues to rock back and forth on top of him and against the pumps coming into her other lower hole.

"Ahhhhh!! MMMMM... Never met a real babe yet... Ahhhhh... Who didn't love being in the mix..." DJ Z is able to arrogantly claim even as he sweats hard and groans with each in and out movement he makes with his dick into her luscious, thick backside as her back passage remains tight as ever, still making him work hard to force his inches deep into her even with all the prior ass fucking she's taken so far.

"MMMM... AHHHH!! I could bring the Boom to this booty... MMMMM... All damn night..." He adds even if how his dick is throbbing as he thrusts away into her ass tells another story, but he carries on giving it to her with perfect timing so he's able to pump forward into her rump when she pushes it back out towards him, sending those thick inches in as far as he can get, much to both of their sinfully moaning delight.

"MMMMMPH!! MMMMM!! Mmmmmph!! MMMMM!!" The beautiful TNA manager and rookie in-ring Knockout moans deeply around the cock she's taking deep between her full lips, strands of hair sticking to her face as she rocks her head back and forth on the dick she's blowing, and at the same time moves herself between the cocks of the two TNA wrestlers that are ramming into her ass and snatch.

"MMMMM!! Mmmmph... MMMM... MMMM!!" Her eyes start to roll slightly back into the back of her head, the building pleasure from getting filled up in all of her holes with massive, meaty members becoming too much to handle but still she grinds her pussy down on the cock slamming up into her, pushes her juicy butt back against the pumps firing deep into her ass, and carries on slobbering away on the thick pole she's taking in and out of her oral hole.

"MMMMM!! Boom Boom Boom!! AHHHHH... We've got a babe blasting off here..." Jessie moans out with a grin, feeling Rebel starting to cum hard all over his already soaked with her juices cock, and the new sensations of her orgasm flowing over him only makes him groan out as well as she continues to take his deep thrusts up into her snatch. Similarly, the other two members of the BroMans don't let her get a break just yet as DJ continues to drive into her stunning arse while Robbie still has a grip of her hair so she can suck him off a few more times, feeling her groans vibrate off his rod as she's feels every moment of her sexual peak as the hunks pump away into her holes.

"MMMM... Awwwww FUCK!! About time... UHHHHH!! For me to give her a Boom blast... MMMM!! Of my own..." He says with a deep groan, having to shift his grip in order to lift her up and off from his now throbbing wildly cock and it appears his buddies are feeling the same way as both step back to pull out of their respective holes, allowing her a moment to groan and catch her breath as she's moved down to her knees on the floor.

"Mmmmm... Don't disappoint me now boys..." She says with a lusty grin as she grips her big tits, squeezing them and pushing them together as she

tosses her long hair back, offering up a couple of clear targets to the trio of studs now surrounding her as they grip their pulsating lengths and furiously stroke, a sight that she can't help but lick her lips at before she opens her mouth.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhh!! Mmmmm..." She groans with delight as DJ Z in front of her starts to shoot his load first, a thick shot of spunk splattering

across her nose and forehead, forcing her to close her eyes as the next blast lands onto her cheek and over her left eye before the next few shots land over her lips, into her mouth, and land on her chin to drip down onto her pushed up titties.

"MMMM!! This is... AHHHHH... How we fucking Boom!!" Jessie grunts as he now starts to bust a nut, his left position to her allowing him to blast his initial load of spunk all over her cheek and up into her hair, coating that side of her pretty face while Zima finishes off stroking out the last of his load down onto her boobs.

"Mmmm!! AHHHHH... Ahhhhh shit..." He groans, his mighty dick still throbbing as he continues to jerk himself dry, sending more jizz landing onto her gorgeous facial features before he steps in closer once DJ has moved back, allowing him to push the head of his cock into her mouth and

all too eagerly she wraps her thick lips around him to suck on the crown, earning another blast of spunk to make her moan.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Boom boom boom baby!! MMMM..." Robbie grins and moans as he finally reaches his limit, showing the right side of her face with a couple thick shots of cum just as she finishes blowing the now limp tool of Jessie, and her reward for turning to now face the final hunk remaining is getting her face further plastered with spunk as he milks himself dry of his similarly massive load.

"AHHHH... MMMM... Fuck it take it!! AHHHHH..." He groans, switching his aim to down at her tits as she keeps them pressed together and upwards, allowing him to pump out the final shots and then the last drops of his jizz onto those ripe, tanned and perfectly rounded breasts so by the time he finally lets go of his spent dick Rebel has been left a sweaty, completely fucked, and now cum covered mess down on her knees on the floor.

The three hunks of The BroMans can't help but grin at the sight of her face being practically given the bukkake treatment with how much semen is now dripping off her and down onto her neck and tits, not forgetting the cum also staining her hair now as well as over her big titties as she rubs the jizz over and onto her boobs with her hands.

Closing her lips together, she tilts her head back a little and with a dirty gulp swallows up the spunk she's managed to catch in her mouth with a satisfied gulp. "Mmmmm... Hope you boys can see now... That this Rebel can handle any kind of Boom you can bring..." Rebel states with a smirk, using a finger to scoop away spunk from her eyes so she can open them and look up at the grinning studs who'd fucked all of her holes.

"Bro... We know exactly what kind of chick you are now..." Robbie starts to say with a cocky smirk.

"The kind that knows all about the Boom!" Jessie quickly interjects. "And that makes you all good in our book, even if we've got beef with your guys."

"Sure babe... And any time you want to get back in the mix?? That Young Go-Hard is your hook-up..." Zima states as he wipes sweat off from his forehead.

"Hmmmm... I'll think about it..." She teases, licking her lips and collecting a little cum in the process. "I'm all about getting Rebellious... But if you promise to bring the "Boom" like that again? I might just get down with the Boom one more time..."

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc so please send it with the subject The DAX Files.

12