All Comments on 'Rebirth Ch. 01'

by Naughtily_Written

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward to more

Great first chapter, I can't wait to read more. This was very well written and quite engaging. Thank you for the great read and I hope to see more soon.

AbbieStarrAbbieStarrover 11 years ago
Excellent Start

I am very Intrigued to see where this goes, Can't wait for the next chapter.

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Wow

Excellent story cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

This is an awesome first chapter I hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it...

...once the story started. There was a lot of front-loading the backstory. But I'm interested to see how the story plays out.

workin4thefutureworkin4thefutureover 11 years ago
good read so far!

Can't wait to read the rest of the story! loved the attention you paid to the back story! Keep up the good work!

Zodia195Zodia195over 11 years ago

You have a wonderful way of describing certain things. However, I would like to know exactly what Mac and Aiden look like. Do they have brown or blonde hair or green or blue eyes, etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great so far just some words misused or mispelt(spelled) so a redit miight help.

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10over 11 years ago

I like the way you tell your story. Not giving specific descriptions of the characters lets us see past those physical definitions and place our own imagination in their stead. Also, it makes me think that maybe Aiden or Mac aren't concerned by the physical looks of the other, and that makes me love the story even more.

Great first chapter and I look forward to more. It's been a while since I've read a story that describes the mythical so well. Phoenix are one of my fave parts of mythology!

IwillsurpriseyouIwillsurpriseyouover 11 years ago
grammar and spelling....

"blown a casket".....really?? Bwahahaha!!!

(image of a coffin flying through the air...)

FYI, it's "blown a gasket."

Thanks for the laugh!!

shimberlyshimberlyover 11 years ago
love it

good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved the originality of your story. It's well written overall and has great flow.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 11 years ago
I really do want to like this story more than I do......

But I can't help not liking it. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way. Whether or not it's the dumpy female lead, or the fact that there is a REALLY handsome naked male awaiting her. All in all, with the grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and the imagery of it all, it leaves me cold. Sorry.

***

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous