All Comments on 'Rebooting a Marriage'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY WITH A VERY GOOD PLOT & WELL EXECUTED BUILD-UP (5*)

She got it from the constable & he was so mesmerized he could not utter a word. They will remain happily married ever after but the marriage will never be the same. It will not be boring though!

There were parts of the story that deserved less than 5 syars but the bare bum under the pleared skirt deseved 8 stars!

THE WIFE IS A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

I am your great fan of your story from old website where you post the story. thanks for this nice story.

keep it up and please post more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back!

Nice to see you back. Please write more!

Grayman612Grayman612over 9 years ago
From an avid fan.

So the Maestro returns with more indian slutwives in tow!

I'm very happy to read another one of your stories again. Te depth of personality per character with such minimal backstory is amazing and unique.

Again, welcome back!

Your Fan,

Gray

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Simply loved the erotic setting and the slutwife.

Welcome back need few more from you like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
simple the best

you sir are simply the best...amazing once again...all the little details..

luv

mili

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

hoping there is a sequel to this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel

Please make a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BELIEVE ME, A MAN WHO TAKES HIS WIFE BACK AFTER SHE WAS NAUGHTY IS DOING A FAVOOR TO HIMSELF

The husband in this story did the right thing.

* * * * *

I myself am a loving husband of a Loving Wife.

Whenever i forgave het something, i fell in love with her even more.

THAT'S MY KARMA.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Even better on 2nd read

added to favorates

oedipusrex30oedipusrex30over 7 years ago

Pleaseee continue writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good and erotic

Hello...this story deserves a sequel

Rashika123Rashika123over 4 years ago
excellent story

Simply awesome, please do continue writing more parts to this story.

Enjoyed reading every one of your stories. Keep up the excellent work and please continue writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need next part

Please write next part...

HornyUnniHornyUnniover 3 years ago

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

😊

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
What

What is the unthinkable for an Indian couple? Being monogamous?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next part please

Please continue this series

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years ago

By any chance 26thNC had an INDIAN GIRLFRIEND who ditched him very badly?

Or his EXISTING GIRLFRIEND dumped him for AN INDIAN ALPHA MAN?

Otherwise there is no reason or logic as to why this man is so biased for INDIAN AUTHORS STORIES IN PARTICULAR and LW STORIES IN GENERAL.

RUPA, RUPANITA and AURELIUS1982 are the best of INDIAN LW story writers with millions of readers and thousands of fan followers...

When every single comment has a compliment... This person is a SINGULAR entity to go the other way round!

AURELIUS1982 your stories are just awesome... 5 STAR as usual... Forget characters like 26thNC they don't deserved to be taken seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does not matter if Indian or from somewhere else...any man who enjoys his wife being ducked by other men is a sorry case of mental condition ! Needs psychiatric evaluation! So Aurelius ur kink really really needs Med attention ...Ur wife may not want to be married to a husband she can’t respect...and definately not feel comfortable with! No female wants her male to be aroused watching her cuck someone else...there is no manliness left! If she is happy with mentally effeminate makes like u..well that’s her downfall!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story offers a fresh perspective.

It shatters the myth that only small dicked men enjoy getting cuckolded.

Moreover, in this story the bull had a smaller dick than the well endowed cuckolded husband.

That’s an interesting take

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was Urvashi on the pill?

If not, then did Urvashi get pregnant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous