Rebuilding Harry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dozenjinx
dozenjinx
66 Followers

"God," she said. "It's like there's two tongues." She grabbed his left hand with both of hers and took it off her breast, bringing it up to her mouth to suck on his fingers. He looked up at her as she did this, and it was a remarkable sight, her full lips wrapped around his index and middle finger. She looked down at him then, and bit down, exposing her teeth, to which he responded by licking the length of his middle finger and inserting it into her pussy with his palm upwards.

"Oh shit!" she said, as he brought it in and out, curling the middle finger upwards and a bit back to stroke the roof of her cunt. She let go of his hand entirely, and he brought it down to rest it on her pelvis, pressing the flat of it against her skin, so that as he circled his penetrated middle finger it traced the outline of his palm. She gasped at this, and arched her back suddenly, bringing herself up, before grabbing his hair with her hands and forcing his face straight onto her clitoris.

"Press it between your lips," she said. "Tongue it, but don't suck it, and don't use your teeth." He obliged, and elicited a moan of excitement from her as she leaned back again, lifting her ass off the ground and pressing her pussy into his face. Then she settled back again, and didn't move as he worked his mouth and fingers except to circle her hips only slightly, dictating the pace of penetration and contact with her clitoris. Her hands played with his hair, and she made noises of pleasure that gradually grew louder and louder. Soon she took her hands away and started to fondle her breasts, this time pressing her pussy into his face even harder with each circling motion of the hips, and he looked up to see her staring down at him, only not so much focused on him but through him, as though she were blacking out with her eyes still open. He kept his mouth on her clitoris the entire time, controlling it with his tongue and gradually accelarating the pace himself. Her thighs suddenly started to twitch as she increased the speed, saying, "Oh... Oh God... Oh...Oh... OHHH...!!"before letting out an absolute wail as she convulsed once, then again, then again, not stopping until she'd done it six times, at which point she brought her pelvis back from his face, and sighed a long sigh.

Except that he wasn't done, and buried his face back in there again, which got a "Holy fuck!" as he began recreating the exact motions that had brought about her first orgasm. Trying to oblige, she started circling her hips again but couldn't maintain the motion dextrously, but he did it with the use of his hands as they continued their penetrate and massage action, all the while stimulating the clitoris and giving her a second full orgasm, one that came quickly and lasted for seven convulsions this time. When it subsided, she collapsed all her weight to the side, and sighed heavily, before Harry tried to coax a third from her.

"Ah!" she gasped, slapping his shoulders. "No, no, not now. Later..."

He leaned back from his kneeling position until his weight was on his heels. "Shucks," he said.

She looked at him in disbelief. "That's the first time that's ever happened!" she snapped at him, grinning exhaustedly. "To happen that quickly... and twice! No, not know. Maybe I've got more in me later." She curled her naked body against the sofa, bringing her legs up onto it, the weight of her breasts pointing her grossly enlarged nipples towards the floor as she leaned to the side. She closed her eyes and smiled, before opening them again.

"Wait a second!" she said. "What about you?" She looked down at his now half-erect cock. "How's your buddy there?"

"He's fine," he said. "Take a rest."

"Mmmm," she said. "Alright, but I've got plans for afterwards. I want to get the video on that thing working, and then I want some footage of you and me sixty-nining, and then I want one of me riding you, and then I want-"

"Easy tiger!" he laughed, as he got up for the fridge to get another beer, not feeling at all bashful about walking around her apartment completely naked. When he came back, sat himself down on the floor and turned on the television, he felt her hand come over his shoulder stroke his chest.

"For now..." she said, drifting off. "Just a little rest..."

He twisted off the bottle cap and smiled.

***

Harry was watching the halftime show for the second afternoon game when she stirred, and reached over to place her hand on his stomach, and curling her fingers against his skin, she let out a soft, content moan at the touch of him. It had been a good enough game that he'd been happy to let her sleep, but at her waking touch, and then the subsequent shuffling of her body to put her mouth next to his ear, whereupon she parted her lips to nibble on his lobe, he immediately turned off the game. They didn't talk, only looked at each other and began kissing straight away.

His hands instinctively went to pleasure her, but the moment he did this she stopped kissing him, smiled, and shook her head. Then she stood up, wordlessly urging him to do the same. Before he was completely upright, though, she'd gone to the digital camera, fiddled with a couple of buttons and removed the memory card, putting the fresh one in that they'd left on the windowsill. He stood there, watching her with a smile on his face - he'd always been a little intimidated by those who had good technical knowlege, so seeing Veronica putting that skill to work was both humbling and exciting. Before long, she'd placed the camera on the table and turned it towards the sofa, and she walked back over, her naked form briefly covered with the orange light of the afternoon sun as she crossed the center of the living room. She was mesmerizing, and it wasn't until her hands were on him again that he came to life from under her spell. "We have fifteen minutes," she said, kissing his chest, "before it runs out."

Her fingers went down, took a grip on his cock and began to stroke it, all as she tilted her head back, inviting his kiss and pressing her breasts into his gut. He kissed her, gently, as his own hands traced the outline of her shoulders, before dipping down to her waist and then coming back up to gently cup her bust. She moaned a little at that, getting up on tiptoe and arching her back into his fondling of her, before she squatted down and took his cock into her mouth, bending it a little to the side so that the camera would catch the profile of her face as she started to retract and then smother his shaft rythymically. At first, it felt a little strange to know that this was being taped, until he felt her free hand travelling up the inside of his legs to caress his balls, andthatmade it impossible for him to think about anything but the immediate sensation.

Before he got too into it, however, she had stopped, and went over to the camera to stop taping, before bringing it over to nightstand next to the sofa, where she angled it towards the center cushion, and then turned it on again. He stood there by the sofa, waiting, and she came back to him, bent down below him in the pose she had before, and then, after blowing him for a few seconds, she broke off and stood up slowly, kissing his body along the way, but always keeping a firm grip on his dick, pumping courteously. With her other hand, though, she pushed him down onto the sofa so that he was lying lengthwise on it, and then she walked around beside his head, before lifting herself up and over him to sit on his face, facing his temporarily neglected cock. He lay there, waiting to be smothered by her pussy, and when she pressed it into his face, and then lowered herself to take his cock into her mouth at the same time, he began to go a little wild. Suddenly his fingers were in her again, but at this angle it was difficult to stimulate her g-spot, so he eventually contented himself by burrowing his tongue into her vagina, simultaneously massaging her clitoris with his chin as much as he could. As she writhed atop him, he felt the warmth of her mouth all over his cock and it made him want to take her, even though he knew she was the director for this show. The camera was on the other end of the couch, and he could picture the image it must have been capturing, of her bent over his body, the cleavage of her breasts as they pressed onto his stomach, her hair tumbling onto his thighs, her beautiful face serene as she fellated him. The more it went on, the more torturing it became, and it made him want to quicken the pace and fuck her hard, but she had such a commanding touch on him right there that he felt himself compelled to go along with what she was choreographing for the camera.
Then her pelvis lifted up off his face as she got up from him, and he watched her go over to the camera again and place it this time on her loveseat, angling it up slightly, and when she came back he saw that she had this look in her eyes of quiet joy about what they were doing. She then mounted him in a sixty-nine again, only to get up quickly, and then guide him to an upright position on the sofa. He wasn't sure what to do but she'd quickly coordinated a new position, where she was facing away from him, her knees on either side of him and her thighs spread at an almost painful angle, as she then slowly lowered herself onto his cock, the dampness of her pussy making it a very easy entry. She then started to ride him that way, and the feeling was so good that he almost felt like he had to say something about it, but he realized then that so far neither of them had seemed to be making much noise in this enactment, so he kept quiet. Veronica, however, was definitely breathing a little heavier as she got more and more intense with her gyrations, and soon she was altering it, changing the angle for a moment, and then twisting her waist in a circle, hunched over a little in a way that Harry imagined must have made her breasts hang in a pleasingly heavy way not too far above him own knees. He took his eyes off her wonderful ass and shut them, imagining what it was that the camera must be seeing right then, and at that point he felt himself go over. Suddenly, the rising pressure began deep below, and his breathing became heavier as he started to increase the pace of the fucking.

Veronica then got up quickly, went over to the camera and placed it on the nightstand again, only this time shifting it and extending the zoom, as she motioned for him to stand up, which he did, grasping his shaft to prolong the moment before ejaculation. Then she rushed back and kneeled before him, sucking on his cock immediately, from a high enough angle that, when she cupped her breasts and lifted them up, then were practically touching his tightening balls. His hands went into her hair, but he didn't want to push her down and force himself in her -- instead, he wanted her to completely control the entire moment, which she did, masterfully. In a second the rush came, and he felt himself shake as his first ejaculation shot right into her mouth, quickly followed by several more, and with his eyes closed the whole time he could only imagine how beautiful her face looked in that camera's lens as he exploded into her.

Soon enough he'd finished, and she lifted her head off his shaft, looking up at him and smiling. She then got up, licked a little excess semen from the corner of her mouth, and went over to the camera, and picked it up. She fiddled with the buttons for a second, and then looked at him and smiled. "Good thing I timed that well," she said. "We had about ten seconds to go."

"That was fifteen minutes, eh?" he asked. "Wow."

"Why? Did it seem slow?" she asked. She put the camera back down and slinked over to him.

"Well, uh..." he said. "You know, I don't really know."

She smiled as she slipped her arms around his waist and hugged him. "I can't wait to get this thing put together... a little music in the background... what do you think of jazz?"

"Jazz? Sure," he said. "That'd be awesome. What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, I don't know," she said, as her hands began to work their erotic ministrations on him again. "I'll have to see the video put together first. Which reminds me, the camera probably came with some software. Can you try to sneak it in for me from your house?"

"No problem," he said.

"Good," she said, "What do you want to do now?"

"Well," he said, feeling almost a little guilty that the thought of bringing reality back into the scenario, "I should probably be heading home soon."

"Oh," she said, pouting. "But, uh, don't you think you ought to grab a shower to clean yourself off? I'm sure we smell quite strongly of each other."

"Sure," he said, smiling down at her, "but time's getting a little short. We'd probably better save time and shower together."

"You're probably right," she said.

dozenjinx
dozenjinx
66 Followers
12