All Comments on 'Recession Blues Ch. 01'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Superb

Superb narration! Absolutely brilliant!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Hot sex scene.

Well done wank tale.

uh-ohuh-ohabout 10 years ago
Continue the great tale!

Glad to see someone so capable stepped up to the plate to continue writing this. Once you get more written, be sure to show it to Fobbs at Illustrated Interracial so potentially more comic panels can be created in turn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this

is sounds like an older story, just shortened out a lot of plot, character build and back history.

I'm not so blown away as the author of his retelling

RogueAlanRogueAlanabout 10 years agoAuthor
sigh...

if you don't like it, don't read it.

and i welcome criticisms...

it is not a 'new' story. it is an expansion of a solid screenplay, a format i could not imagine writing in.

but i will burn any comments that are openly abusive.

those who enjoy these stories do not need to endure the ridiculous anger of 'anon' posters who are apparently magically dropped into an interracial story and read it to completion to their shock and horror.

and to such 'readers,' do not bother with Chapters 2 and 3... you will not like what happens next any more than what you read here.

To those who enjoyed or who offer honest criticism, my regards.

RA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story and can't wait to see chapter 2

RA....I love it. Those that have issues with these stories should just avoid them just as they avoid movies or foods they don't like! Don't let them get you down!

D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chapter 2 Please

Cant wait for a second installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a great story. Love to read more in the next chapter soon.

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Wow -really hot tale. I know its part of the format to explain how she loves her husband and how she thinks the sex with him is wonderful. Kinda skimmed those parts.

Really got turned on by what happened between Ann and Jacen. Kinda wished I was her, except for the video blackmail part. In my early 20s I danced at a wet t-shirt contest. I did OK once I took off the t-shirt. Come to think of it - I could be Ann, my middle name is Anne. Only need to hook-up with someone like Jacen to make it real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous