Recession Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come dance again," he encouraged Ann, then headed back toward the sound board.

"He's right," Leslie began, "I've never seen the crowd act like that." He watched the pride at that compliment sparkle in the pretty wife's eyes. "You know," he continued, "I'm always looking to hire good new dancers. Just say the word and you're hired."

"Thanks," Tom slurred, his head lolling dangerously back as he looked up at the club owner, "But we need to discuss this." Leslie nodded, taking the glass of juice the waitress had returned with off of her tray. He took a sip and grimaced.

"This needs some vodka, Ann," and then set it on the table in front of her, "But I'm guessing you worked up a bit of a thirst with that performance. He noted the blush again at Ann's neck. Oh, she was thirsty all right, but not for anything to drink. He felt his cock twitch and forced his thoughts away, not wanting to make her wary. Ann had already picked up the glass, taking several healthy swallows, not ever considering that she was sharing it with a man who she had not met before that night. "I'll leave you two," he continued, "But let me know if you need anything." He started away, then looked back, "And congratulations." Ann smiled and waved, then leaned against Tom.

"Can you believe I actually won?!" she whispered in her husband's ear. Tom snorted, but he nodded, too.

"Of course I can," he told her honestly, "You're amazing... I had no idea you could dance like that."

"Me either," Ann admitted. She held up the envelope, "There's at least $700 in here... for just a night's work."

"No," Tom shook his head, "For a five minute dance.

"That's a lot of money," she said, clearly thinking about Leslie's offer. "I think I should take the job... just until you find new work." Tom was obviously surprised.

"Seriously?" he asked. Ann nodded.

"Seriously. We need the money. And you know what else?" she glanced around, embarrassed to admit what she was about to say, "It's made me horny as hell, too. Get me out of here... take me home, and fuck me."

"Lets go!" Tom struggled to stand up, obviously liking what she was suggesting. Arm in arm they threaded their way through the crowd toward the exit. Several men congratulated Ann as she passed, and she smiled and thanked them. She chose not to react when some one she had just passed reached out and palmed her ass. It was not the first time that had happened just when she was out in the world, and she reasoned she had been leading them on a bit, after all.

She saw Leslie standing beside the big bouncer, Jacen. The dark skinned bouncer had his arms crossed, making his muscles bulge impressively. Ann smiled, relieved at her immediate sense that she would be safe while she was dancing.

"I'll do it," was all that she said. Leslie beamed.

"You'll do it? That's great. Give me a call in a day or so and we'll set up a dance schedule."

"I'm looking forward to it," she assured him.

"Good. We'll get you the best shifts for making bank." Leslie smiled at the woman's puzzled expression. "Sorry, I mean we'll get you shifts to make good money." Ann relaxed and smiled gratefully. "In fact, if you think you made money tonight, you'll be amazed what a shift can bring in... You'll triple that doing lap dances." He watched Tom as he said that, but the drunken husband did not hear. He also noticed Ann checking her husband for any negative reaction, and said a silent prayer of thanks for getting the hapless husband so many drinks.

He whipped a contract he had grabbed just hoping this would happen, and giggling, Ann signed it without bothering to read it, using Jacen's back as an impromptu clipboard. As the couple waved their good byes and headed for the parking lot hand in hand, Ann insisted on taking the keys; she was pretty and intelligent... but obviously not street smart. Leslie looked over at his head bouncer. "Jacen, I think Fortune smiled on us tonight."

"Mm-hmmm," Jacen rumbled, thinking that the white slut might have the hottest body he had ever seen.

***

Ann kissed her husband before pouring him into the car. She was still buzzed from the dance... dripping wet was more accurate, she admitted with a broad smile. She settled behind the wheel, then asked what she had been wondering about since Leslie had mentioned it.

"Babe, what's a lap dance?" Tom blinked at her for a moment. Leslie had offered to arrange one, but he had declined... Had Ann heard them talking about it?

"Uhm, it's a private dance. No touching allowed. It costs extra... I think the sign inside said it was $50 bucks a song." Ann was amazed her husband had not gotten upset when Leslie mentioned them. She leaned over, kissing Tom passionately. "Wow," he murmured when she stopped, "You are amazing." He chuckled, amazed to be learning after so many years that his wife had a bit of an exhibitionistic streak.

"Mmm," Ann kissed Tom again, then started the car, "I wasn't kidding; I'm horny." She did not add that just imagining all those men staring at her were keeping her so hot she had considered having Tom fuck her then and there.

***

They barely made it into the house before Ann was clawing at Tom's clothes, welcoming his clumsy efforts in return. They left a trail of clothing to the bedroom, and she pushed Tom onto his back, pausing long enough to slurp his rising cock into her mouth, hurrying his erection to full strength before climbing higher and taking him with practiced ease into her dripping sex. Tom groaned, hands closing over the firm cheeks of her ass as Ann road him eagerly, arching her back, pausing at the bottom of every fifth or sixth stroke, shimmying her hips, really feeling him thrust fully inside of her. It was just what she needed after the time she had spent so aroused without release.

"Fuck me!" she panted, "Fuck me, baby!" Maybe it was the booze. Maybe it the relief that they had some money coming in. Despite the fact that Tom had spent the evening ogling naked women and that they had not had sex for some time with all of the anxiety about a job and what they were going to do, he managed to hold out longer than was usual, which delighted his wife. She came twice before he groaned again, spurting up into her twitching sex in a final mutual climax. Spent, she slipped forward, off of his flagging erection, and snuggled against him, quickly drifting to a satisfied sleep.

***Two months later

Ann pivoted gracefully, catching the pole with the back of a knee and spinning all the way around, dipping her head back, bare breasts shining in the spotlights thanks to a liberal coating of baby oil. Her garter was already full of bills, and she was only half way through her set. She was working 4 days a week, making several thousand dollars in those shifts.

She smiled reflexively at the gray haired man who was always at the right side of the stage when she danced. She was proud she had 'regulars,' customers who were at least in part at the club specifically to see her. She found she was a bit distracted, though, even while she was dancing. Tom had found a job, and not just a place holding position; he was going to be making good money and had suggested Ann should quit. He had even used the 'maybe it's time to start a family' argument.

Ann twitched her hips, winked at her regular, and crawled along the stage, knowing that the guys loved seeing her heavy natural breasts swing. She had argued when Tom first suggested she quit... It really was easy money. And things had been great at home; their sex life had never been better, at least until Tom got the new job. Now though... for nearly two weeks, since he had started his training, they had fought. She knew it was the opposite schedules and the stress Tom was feeling about impressing the man who had hired him. And if they were not fighting, they were working or sleeping. That meant their sex life had started to suffer.

She paused before 'her' customer. As she expected, he slipped a ten spot into her garter. She responded with a wink, throwing a long toned leg out straight to the side, six inches over his head, and pulled the crotch of her panties aside, offering the man a private up close showing. She shivered at the power she felt as the older man's eyes glazed, dry tongue slipping out as if to wet his lips. He always paid for a couple lap dances, later, and he tipped well there as well.

Aware that the song was about to end, Ann rolled onto her back between the poles, and threw her legs up, over her head, curling a calf around the pole by her head. She stripped off her panties, knowing most of the men at the rail would not really see anything. And that they would all be sure that they had. She put one hand down, dramatically fingering her seam, then hurled her legs back flat, arching her back as if welcoming a lover's initial thrust. It was her signature move. Kevin, the DJ, called for a final round of applause, and Ann quickly picked up the pieces of her costume and the stray bills, then went back stage.

***

The club was open until 2, but Ann's shift ended at 1. She came out with her new oversize Coach bag, a perfect way to transport her music and costumes without using a duffel or looking like a stripper. She paused, looking around the club. Because of the seven foot privacy fence on all but the front entrance of the club, the parking lot was heavily shadowed, and Ann had always remembered Jacen's warning not to risk going to her car alone.

The big bouncer paused, openly eyeing Ann up a down. The pretty blonde wife blushed, even though she knew the security head was just teasing her; he knew she was married.

"Damn but you're sexy, Ann," he said, "Don't know how hubby lets you come out of the house like that." She was wearing a simple ivory dress with a deep V neckline and 3" pumps. The fabric clung to her body, though, and as good a shape as she had been in when she started to work, what Leslie had not told her was that she would really be shaking her ass to make the money he had promised. She had no complaints, though, except that maybe her boobs were smaller than they had been. "You ready, girl?" Ann showed her keys, dutifully in hand, the keys protruding between her fingers like claws. Jacen took 'his girls' security seriously. During breaks when she had started he had gone through security drills insisting she practice wherever she went. "I'm locking this door," he warned, "I'll walk around after I get you to your car."

Ann nodded, not thinking about how she was physically leaning against the big man as they moved through the too dark parking area behind the club. "Damn it," he groused, "They were supposed to get those light fixed." He shrugged, letting it go since he could not control it, "Your car in the usual place?" Ann nodded. Jacen pulled up short and Ann stopped, looking up at the big man. "You alright?" he asked earnestly, "You seem upset."

"I've been fighting with Tom," Ann admitted, "He's got a new job."

"That's great," Jacen said as if he could not guess what was coming.

"It is... It's a good job," Ann said defensively, "And now that he's working, he wants me to quit." Jacen sighed.

"The boss would hate to lose you," he pointed out, "We all would." He resumed walking and then they were beside her car.

"Tom wants to start a family. I told him we should take it slow and see what happens," she giggled, "Though even if I kept working I suppose getting pregnant would force me to quit." Jacen was distracted, the mental image of his putting a baby in her flat belly threatening to become physical arousal.

"Well good luck with that," he managed. Ann dimpled prettily.

"Thanks." She squeezed the big bouncer's arm, slipped into her little Rav4, and turned the key. Waving again at the club's head of security, she carefully backed out of the stall and pulled out of the parking lot. "Of course, we would have to have sex to get pregnant," she groused at her reflection in the rear view mirror. Sex had been amazing when she started work; dancing in front of men, it turned out, was a great turn on. She was always horny when she got home from a shift. They had enjoyed more acrobatic and varied sex than when they had first been dating for more than a month. It had been so frequent that when she warned she might get pregnant and be out of a job, Tom had laughed that as often as he was cumming he did not think he had enough 'little swimmers' left to do the job.

He had been so thrilled the day he got the job the sex had been even more passionate. But then he had actually started the job. He brought work home to finish, and spent more time preparing for the next day once he was home. And her work schedule did not help things, she knew. But knowing all of that did not help her to feel better. It had been 9 days since Tom had touched her. Hitting the steering wheel, Ann decided it would be different when she got home.

***

"Wakey, wakey, sleepy head," Ann cooed, tickling a finger along Tom's bare side. He shifted, the movement interrupting a snore. But he did not wake up. Ann sat back in frustration, her bare breasts shifting against her chest in what would have been sure to get attention from her husband or any other man... if they were awake. "Dammit," she lifted a leg from where she had been straddling her husband; he was out cold again.

Ann flopped onto her back beside him, fingers already circling one nipple while the other hand parted her lips, sampling her wetness, and rose to tease around her clit. "Mmmm," she murmured, fingers working more insistently, "Guess I'll just have to take care of myself." She switched hands, leaving a glistening sheen of her wetness on her left breast, applying just the right amount of pressure to her hooded bead, then curling two fingers deeper into her sex. Her fingers thrust in and out as she pinched one nipple and then the other. "She closed her eyes, fantasizing it was Tom moving inside of her.

In just a couple minutes she had shivered through a small orgasm. She pursed her lips, reasoning that it was not a stiff dick, but that would do for a time. When she had calmed, she rolled onto her side to look at her sleeping husband in the dim light. Suddenly she was angry.

"What's wrong with you, Tom?" she whispered harshly, "I danced for dozens of men tonight any one of whom would kill for a chance to fuck me." Blushing, she realized she was still horny. Biting her lip, she rolled onto her back again and resumed playing with herself. As her excitement built, she found herself remembering the various men she had danced for that night... the aloof executive who had creamed in his boxers during the first minute... the grungy young man with dreadlocks who had lasted three songs without a break... He had felt big, too. There was the mousy regular who would warn her away when he was getting close. She spent half of the song just hovering above him, not moving, but he always came back, and he tipped so well.

That night had been a first for Ann; she had done a lap dance for a woman. She shivered remembering how her nipples had hardened, brushing against the other woman's enhanced chest. The guys sitting around had cheered and the woman beneath had had really put on a a show, throwing her head back and moaning. She had asked Ann to wait mid-way through the song, and had threaded her left leg above Ann's right, after which the women had basically been humping their pussies against each other. The tingle of her building climax threatened to burst then and there as Ann remembered the woman whispering that sometime she would have to come home with her and they would do that with her double headed dildo.

As usual, there had been bachelor parties, and Ann and the other girls had 'sacrificed' grooms-to-be on stage. She and the others would then cycle through the groups, offering lap dances. The grooms tended to be stiff and overly formal, afraid that somehow their almost wives would find out another woman had been grinding on them. The best men, though... they tended to get handsy and always seemed to have to ask the dancers if they wanted to know why they were 'really the best man.' The last group she had 'entertained' that night, though... that had been a nice lanky best man. He had not made the boast, but it had been obvious he was packing.

Ann shivered, nearly there, at the memory of how his erection had felt pressing against her aroused seam. Pressed full against him, doing a lewd hula, she had closed her upper teeth on her lower lip, looking down at the man's mocha skin, and then had asked if he was as good as he felt in bed. And that had been it... the guy had lost it, to the amusement of his buddies. But he had tipped her a fifty, so he obviously had not been upset about it.

Then without conscious thought, as Ann's fingers were pumping into her dripping seam while her thumb worked her swollen clit, she was seeing Jacen as he stood watching over the room. Her skin flushed, because she was sure he paid her more attention than the other girls; he was always working the room when she was dancing. That night she had tried to snap her cheap cotton panties across the three table deep seating area to the big bouncer, and knew he had understood what she was trying to do, even if it only made it to the middle row of tables. It was fun flirting with the big man, who seemed totally comfortable with himself and his position working among scantily clad, beautiful women.

Her second climax was more powerful and lasted a long time, belly clenching, leg muscles twitching; she had to struggle not to cry out. When it eased, Ann realized she had all four fingers buried to the knuckes. She pulled her fingers free, biting her lower lip unconsciously as she gazed up close at the glaze coating her fingers. She was panting slightly, but a delicious lethargy was stealing over her. Face still slack from her orgasm, she brought her dripping fingers to her mouth, curious about the taste...

***

"Baby?" Tom had gotten up just before his alarm clock rang, thanks to his bladder. He was surprised at the time and relieved to find Ann in bed with him. She was naked, and just a glance at her amazing body and his morning wood arrived with force. It was plenty of reason for Tom to wake her. "Wake up, honey!" He rocked her shoulder. Ann murmured unhappily and rolled away from him onto her side. "Shit," he groused, "She's out like a light." He eyed his erection, "Guess I'll have to deal with this in the shower. He reluctantly headed back to the bathroom, pausing to glance back at his sleeping wife. Damn, she was beautiful. He was glad he had finally gotten a job, so he could keep her all to himself again.

***

Tom was dividing his attention between the business pages and his cereal when Ann padded into the kitchen in her robe. The smell of the coffee he had made had awakened her. She rubbed sleep from her eyes as she approached the man she loved. He looked up and smiled at her.

"You're up early." She yawned.

"And I'm going back to sleep when you leave," she assured him. She poured herself a cup of coffee, then sat across from him at the small table. "I've decided you're right," she said, immediately getting Tom's undivided attention, "I'm giving my two weeks notice at the club. I'll find another job." Tom smiled broadly and stood up, coming around the table to hug her.

"That's great news. Thanks, honey. I love you." He hugged her again, "I know there were things you liked about work, and it was never about my not trusting you." She nodded resting her head on his chest, "But I can support us now. I don't want you to feel like you have to work." Ann giggled.

"I like work. Otherwise I just hang around here and go crazy or go out and spend money and make you crazy." Tom smiled at her little jab. "And I did enjoy dancing at the club... I don't think you were complaining about how horny I'd be when I got home from work, either." Tom shook his head, his smile took on a bit of a leer. Just then his watch beeped. He frowned, but stood, stepping back from his beautiful wife. "Don't tease me," she scolded him. He laughed.