Recession Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd sure love a lap dance."

Ann laughed in surprise. "Really?"

Jacen sounded hurt, "Why not?" Ann shook her head. "C'mon," he persisted, "Why not?"

"Really?" Ann was still surprised, but considering what he had done for her, she really could not think of a reason to say 'no.' She shook her head, "Alright. Call it one last dance before I retire. Give me a minute and I'll go change." Ann went back into the dressing room. Jacen had been right; she did not think anyone else was left in the club. She stripped out of her clothes and chose a small black bikini bra and a matching thong. She checked herself in the mirror, touched up her make up, pausing as she considered that after this next dance the only man she would be dancing for would be Tom.

Her eyes moved to her naked body; she was proud of how good she looked. She started to don the outfit, with had Velcro tabs to ease their removal during a performance on stage; it was not the clothes she or the other girls wore to do lap dances... too much risk of a customer catching on and totally stripping her as she danced. She checked herself in the mirror, again. She was a little surprised that she was not more nervous about what Jacen had requested. Then again, she trusted him... felt safe with him. She stopped, realizing she had never danced for a black man before... Oh, there had been some Hispanics, and that best man the night before had maybe had some mixed heritage. But she had never danced for anyone as big or black as the club's head bouncer.

She stood, eyeing the 'finished product' in the mirror. "Oh well, lets do this," she said and walked back through the dimly lit halls to booth 8. When she got there, it was empty, but she heard movement in the larger private room beyond. She stepped back into the hallway.

"Jacen, you back here?"

"Right here." She relaxed, glad that it was him in the room, not someone else. She peeked around the divider. She blinked in surprise, finding Jacen sitting nude on the cushion. She stared in amazement at his long banana cock, which hung low between his muscular thighs. Her mouth was suddenly dry, and she shook her head in shock, trying to find her voice.

"You're, uhm... nude?" He shrugged.

"Sorry... I have to work in the morning. Couldn't risk getting... well, if you get aroused, you might leave a trail that would have the other guys riding me forever." Ann blinked, thinking it almost explained it.

"You could leave your boxers on," she pointed out, thinking that he was more than twice as big as her husband.

"I've tried," he said, "The damn thing gets stuck in my briefs when it gets hard." Ann giggled at the thought. "What's the matter?" he challenged her, then, "Never seen a black cock before?"

"Actually, n-no," Ann admitted, stepping fully into the big room so that the curtain could close.

"You should see me when it gets hard."

"It gets bigger?" Ann was not sure whether he was being honest or not.

"Oh yeah!" he laughed, "Is it a problem?" Ann was suddenly embarrassed; he had seen her nude for months. She smiled, telling herself it was only fair that she get to see him bare, too. She started to dance in front of him, smiling her thanks when he calmly started the music. She swayed, first facing him, then turning away, then turning back. True to his word, before the first song had ended his cock was starting to swell. Because he knew the codes, the music segued without pause to a second more upbeat number.

"Ann, you have the hottest body of anyone I've ever seen," he told her as she went on dancing. She smiled as she turned, her gaze fixed on his crotch.

"Thanks... You too. I've never seen so many muscles on a man." She took that moment, facing him, to reach up and pull her top off over her head. She bit her lip, swaying back and forth a bit closer than she had been. His cock was at half mast. She smiled,

"Now do you see why I have to take my pants off," Jacen asked. It made Ann laugh.

"I see, all right," she giggled, "That is one big dick." Jacen snorted.

"Dicks are for little white men. Black men have cocks," he hefted his a bit, "Big black cocks." Ann was unconsciously clenching her thighs. She shivered at the mental image of slipping her panties off as she pressed her sex against his thigh, teasingly up to the head of his big cock, rubbing at it shyly, then moving back to his muscular thigh. She blinked, sure that he was getting bigger. She blushed, aware of her own arousal.

"Do women have trouble taking it?" she asked without thinking about it.

"Taking what?" Jacen prompted as if he heard the question every day.

"Your big black cock." Ann rolled her eyes. The big guard laughed,

"Once my cock gets in them, they always come back for seconds." She smiled, moving high in his lap without thinking about it. When she looked at him again, he was staring down at their groins, and she looked as well, seeing that he had his hand at the base of his shaft, the broad head of his cock just inches from her pussy. She shivered, wondering how something that big would feel inside of her... He was reclining, so Ann leaned forward, shaking her naked breasts in front of Jacen's face, and thinking 'two can play at this game.' Jacen's gaze locked onto her firm breasts, following the movement of her aroused nipples. 'Damn but she was fine,' the big bouncer thought, while Ann found herself wishing Tom as as well endowed.

She arched her back, turning her head in preparation of swinging her long hair over Jacen's head. Her chest dipped lower, and then one of Jacen's big hand closed on her swinging breast, lifting the nipple to his tongue. His lips closed after a single lick and he began to suck. Ann gasped,

"Oh, God, Jacen, stop that!" she panted, even as she tried to deny how good it felt. She leaned back, standing astraddle Jacen's thick thigh. She covered her breast with one hand. Jacen shrugged apologetically,

"Sorry, Ann, I just couldn't resist those perfect breasts." Of course, he thought 'those big white titties,' but knew that might piss the married white woman off.

"You know the rules," Ann scolded, still swaying over his leg, "No touching." Jacen smiled conspirationally.

"I think somebody liked it," he countered, "Your nipples are hard." Ann blushed, but did not answer. She stopped swaying, even though the music was still playing. Grabbing her glass from the small table, she emptied it, as she would when finishing a lap dance at work.

"Are we about finished?" she asked pointedly. Jacen shrugged and leaned back again, relaxing.

"Can't blame a guy for trying," he winked at her, then added, "The song isn't over, yet. Dance for me a little longer. Please." Ann did not argue, but decided to turn away from him once again... She smiled, confident she could really tease the big man and deny him the chance to reciprocate with her breasts. She was glad he had not pushed her, because both nipples were tingling she was so hot.

Jacen watched the sexy woman , eyes lingering on the taut heart shaped curve of her ass... 'as perfect as her breasts,' he thought. He still had his hand bracing the base of his swollen cock. He lifted the head.

"Shake that white ass," he murmured, voice low and confident... controlling. "That's it," he encouraged as she obeyed, "Now spread your legs a little and back up." Ann did without thinking about it. There was a strange pressure between her splayed thighs. She looked down to see the swollen head of Jacen's cock visible between her legs, jutting ahead of her pussy. The pressure changed as Jacen slapped his cock up against her sex repeatedly.

"Ah, fuck!" she groaned, shocked at how close his big cock was to her pussy. She blinked, relieved her panties were there as a barrier. God, he was big. She was still swaying, the head disappearing, then reappearing again as she moved forward and back.

"It's poking at me, Jacen," Ann warned in a gasp, "No touching." The big man chuckled, his lips suddenly close to the back of her neck, because he had sat up.

"You're the one doing it," he murmured, "It's all right, Ann... just let it rub on you a little. What's the harm?" Ann bit her lip, afraid to respond because she was nearly moaning. She managed to shake her head but kept swaying and rocking back and forth. 'God, this feels good,' both thought at that moment.

Without thinking Ann put a hand down pressing against her sex as she rocked forward again, acutely aware of the broad head of Jacen's cock pressing against her aroused seam. Her fingers brushed the head of his cock, and she realized they were wet, her honey transferred through her soaked thong.

"Damn, but your pussy is wet, Ann," Jacen murmured, lips near her ear, "And it's giving off so much heat, too..." He had a hand on her hip, but Ann could not focus to remind him of the rules. "Why don't you let me put just the head inside?" As he spoke, his free hand caught the tiny strip of her thong, pulling it easily aside. He sucked in his abdomen, looking down at the glorious sight of his cock slipping inside of her.

"I don't think that's such a good... Oh my God!" Ann's back arched, which of course pushed more of his swollen tool inside of her.

"Damn, that feels good, baby." Jacen encouraged, resisting the urge to grab her hips and hammer into her.

"Ahhh, it's... it's so big, Jacen," Ann's body twitched, "Ok, but just the head." Jacen did not argue. He merely smiled, since it was already too late for the white wife to refuse him. She went on swaying and rocking, obscuring his view of their fused flesh.

"Damn, Ann," he praised her after a minute, "Your tight white pussy is gripping me like a vise." Ann was working more than just the head into her sex by then... hesitating each time she began to back onto him, as awareness flared at how big he felt inside of her. "You can do it, girl," Jacen murmured, "Work that pussy up and down." Her legs flexed, and he slipped into her deeper. Her breath caught. Jacen kept his hands off of the aroused white wife, letting her impale herself. By the flex he could feel in his erect shaft, he knew he had about a third of his length inside of Ann. "Damn, you're sexy," he praised, "And you're so wet, you're sliding down onto my cock." Ann nodded, then shook her head.

"You're not all the way in?" her hand brushed against his shaft jutting beyond her splayed labia, "God, you're as deep as Tom." The black bouncer snorted.

"Really? Well, shit, baby, that ain't even half my black cock." He did not wait for her to realize what was happening, "Go on, girl... Let's see if you can take it all. We won't fuck or nothing." Ann nodded, her body so hungry for more she never considered how ridiculous his statement was.

"All right," she panted, hands bracing on her knees, "I... I want to see how much I can take." Smiling, Jacen tilted his pelvis as she pushed back. He could tell the move helped to wedge half of his cock inside of her tight seam. It took all his willpower not to sit up and pound the young beauty.

"That's about half, baby," he assured Ann.

"That's all?" Ann panted, "Oh God... I... My pussy's so stretched." Jacen massaged her firm ass, then let go.

"You'll get it," he encouraged the aroused wife, "Just keep working those hips... Yeah, like that." Ann went on swaying and rocking her hips, leaning back against him more fervently. Jacen had worried she would balk, complain that it hurt, beg him to wait, though he was doing nothing but supporting the base of his thick cock as it sank ever deeper into Ann's stretched sex. She was moaning constantly by then. Before he knew it, the downy fur of her sex was brushing against his knuckles, and Jacen deftly removed his hand, while spreading his thighs, which forced the wife's legs apart, seating the last of his big shaft within her.

Ann shivered, her ass flush against Jacen's lap, his cock buried within her. She was panting... could not catch her breath. She smiled triumphantly, aware that she had done it. She lifted, until half of his enormous shaft was again outside of her distended, complaining sex. She looked down her body, eyes fixing on the contrast of his dark black hands on her pale white thighs. As she watched, his hands moved up and back, catching hold of her hips. SLAM! Jacen pulled her back down, impaling her fully. Ann screamed weakly, body trembling.

"Oh God, ow... Ow! It's too deep. Your cock is filling my womb."

"Shhh," Jacen soothed, "Just let your pussy get used to it." When she remained frozen, the big bouncer began to forcibly move her in small circles, holding himself buried. Ann's hand pressed against her lower belly, and she shivered at the knowledge she could feel Jacen's big cock pressing against her from the inside. She trembled and moaned, tried to remember how long he had been like that, thrust balls deep into her pussy.

"Getting better?" Jacen asked, his ling third finger brushing against her clit seemingly unintentionally.

"Yes," Ann admitted, head dropping back onto his shoulder, "It's starting to feel good." The big bouncer smiled,

"I knew it... Damn, but you are amazing. Now try working that pussy a little." Ann moved without hesitation, and after he was sure she was going to work herself back onto his cock again, Jacen let go, guiding her with gentle touches until the white wife was again gyrating her hips, lifting and lowering her sex onto his jutting cock. She paused, looking down to see half of his thick tool jutting up into stretched pussy.

"Oh God," she panted, "Shit... Oh shit! I'm going to cum."

"That's good Ann," Jacen patted her bare ass, "You took it all. You can quit now if you want." Ann sagged forward, then, actually pulling her twitching sex off of his cock. "What the?" he could not believe he had misjudged the housewife... But Ann merely turned, straddling him again, her hand catching the heavy head of his cock and guiding it back into her pussy. She sighed, arching her back as she took him smoothly to the root.

"Damn," Jacen groaned, "I thought you were going to leave me hanging."

"No," Ann smiled, "I just wanted a better angle." She draped her arms over the bouncer's broad shoulders and began to ride him. Within a minute her head was back, body shaking visibly with her climax. She welcomed Jacen's lips on her tingling nipples as he licked one, then the other. "God, yes! I'm cumming again!" She thrashed violently until she was spent, remaining impaled. Skin glistening with sweat, the young beauty kissed the bouncer passionately. Ann knew it was wrong, but she could not deny that she had never climaxed like that before. When Jacen shifted, Ann stared down, remembering the big man was still fully inside of her. She giggled, the momentum threatening to trigger another climax. "You... Your cock is incredible." Her voice gave way to a groan as the big man rose, holding her impaled, her feet dangling more than a foot off of the floor.

"Glad you like it," he smiled, nipping at her neck, "Wanna move someplace more comfortable?"

"Sure," Ann slurred, her primary awareness that she still wanted to cum. "Where were you thinking?"

"As long as I'm here," Jacen shifted his hips, his big cock moving inside of her, making Ann gasp, "I don't care." He paused, as if thinking, "Although the thought of fucking you on the stage has me even harder than usual. Ann answered by climbing off of him with some difficulty. She caught hold of his wet cock with one hand, leading the way down the dark corridor, through the empty seating area, and up onto the main stage without releasing him. The aroused white housewife lay on her back while still gripping his manhood, and eagerly pulled Jacen between her splayed legs

"Damn, but you're hot," Jacen praised, easily tearing off the thong he had slipped around in the private booth, "Go ahead," he told her, "Put it in, baby." Ann's hand worked up and down his turgid shaft, bringing the broad mushroom tip against, and with a husky sigh inside of her pussy. Jacen added pressure, his big cock flexing slightly, applying just the right pressure to Ann's swollen clit.

"Oh God! So big!" she panted. Jacen nodded.

"Oh yeah... Now lie back, slut. I'm gonna fuck this tight pussy hard." Ann bit her lip and lay back, giggling as Jacen caught her legs, lifting them and spreading them wide at the same time that he pressed forward, easily seating half of his cock into her pussy. He never paused, backing out only to push harder and drive deeper. Within six or seven thrusts he was buried. He set a steady pace, all the way in, all the way out, tilting his pelvis to build the pressure on her swollen clit.

"Yes!" Ann husked on each stroke, "Fuck yes!... Fuck me... Fuck me hard, Jacen. God, I love your big black cock."

"My big black cock loves that tight white pussy, too," the black bouncer assured her with a leer, prolonging the pressure on her clit on the next out and in.

"Oh God, I'm... I'm cumming... cumming again! Oh God fuck me!" Jacen picked up the pace, then, driving into Ann with almost vicious lunges. Her pussy milked at him hungrily. He caught her trim waist, bracing himself on his knuckles.

"Here it cums," he warned, panting, bent over her, his lips near Ann's ear, "Gonna bust a nut in this sweet pussy."

"Wha... Wait, oh no... Pull out! Pull it out!" Ann struggled weakly beneath him, her every twist and shift also building her arousal once again. Jacen had already gone stiff, holding himself buried.

"Too late," the big bouncer panted, "I couldn't stop, you're so damn sexy." When he was finished pulsing into Ann's naked womb, Jacen shifted, fucking cautiously in and out of her still trembling box. He felt their mingled fluids oozing out around his shaft.

"Oh my God," Ann thrashed her head from side to side, "You can't... shouldn't have... I wasn't... I'll get pregnant!" Jacen chuckled, "Oh, my bitch, you'd look so sexy with a black baby in that belly." When she did not respond, Jacen increased his thrusting, and without thinking about what was happening, Ann responded. "Oh, my God," she panted, body spasming visibly, a moment later. "I didn't... I can't... God... so... so good... I can't... No, I'm cumming... cumming again... Oh yes!" Jacen went still, holding himself fully inside until she had quieted. He let her legs fall onto the stage, knees spread lewdly as he backed out, his shaft smeared with his cum. He paused, teasing his still drooling cock head against her clit.

"Ahh!" she mewled, "Oh God! Don't tease... Fuck me... Fuck me... Knock me up." Her voice rose to a gasp as he pushed his tip down and into her once again. Though not fully hard, Jacen's thick cock was more than enough to distract and enslave the white housewife. He resumed the eager pace he had hit just before cumming, and within a minute Ann was twitching and screaming. He pounded into her through her climax, lasting more than ten minutes and triggering three additional monstrous orgasms from the married stripper before he pulled out after he had begun to unleash his next load. His heavy cock flopped over Ann's clit and mons, heavy beads of jism spattering her stomach. Chuckling, the bouncer lifted his cock just as another streamer erupted, painting Ann's bare breasts and cleavage.

"So good," she giggled, "So much... Yeah, baby, cum for me." With the big bouncer still between her spread legs, the sex addled housewife began to rub his semen into her breasts, and down over her flat belly. "Tom's cum doesn't even fill a teaspoon," she said, obviously amazed at what she was seeing. Jacen shrugged.

"That's 'cause Tom ain't a real man, slut." He was settled on his knees with with his ass against his heels, and his always impressive cock was still dripping their mingled juices, "Now come clean my cock off." Ann did not hesitate, curling up, rolling over her toes onto her hands and knees and stalking between Jacen's muscular thighs. She began to lick at his cock head. Then she hesitantly took all that she could into her mouth, her hand bracing the base of his cock, fingers barely touching.