All Comments on 'Recession Blues Ch. 06'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sandmanbobsandmanbobalmost 8 years ago
I love the flow of the story.

I hope we can see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Want much more of your delicious story. How about some interaction between Ann and Jacen. Love to see how the dynamics are changing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

I pity for such a lukewarm reception to such a great story and a great writer. Please give us the next chapter fast. Waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want more!

This is a great story and I'm looking forward to the next several chapters. I hope that you are working on them right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is there another chapter comingsoon?

Another chapter? Soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 7

All chapters are so good.... add chapter 7 fast....waiting for it.

8teenholes8teenholesalmost 7 years ago
More?

Any plans to continue this story? Let me know if you need help or anything. Best series on Lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Chapter

This is really great, I hope you do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome! Please keep writing!

Next chapter please!

callmeBartcallmeBartabout 5 years ago
Thought maybe you quit

Noticed you started writing again in 18. Could you see if maybe you could put

chapter VII: Singing the Blues on your list to complete.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Story Ever

Where is your next chapter. This is awesome and the best story on the internet.Please continue I need to see Ann get into prostitution and what ever else you have planned.keep going with the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story ever

Where is your next chapter? This is best story ever and it needs to continue.

More Anne!!!!

jdhl65jdhl65over 3 years ago
Needs to be continued

This is a really wonderful story, well written and extremely erotic. I know it has been a long time, but please continue : you have a real gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The tag should say Ann, not Sharon. Ann Helps Hilary Out.

Excellent story. Post the next part soon.

allisonswetallisonswetover 2 years ago

Love this story and your story with Sharon. Wish there were additional chapters with both. Would love to pick up, if you were okay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good evening!

There was a desire to make you some recommendations, in your opinion, a long-playing literary erotic work. After reading your essay, I can note that it is written by you much more interesting than those that I read on the Lirotica website. Due to the fact that you are at the head of the plot plot, the main idea is the betrayal of a spouse from a respectable family with a black partner, who in one session made her preoccupied with anal and oral sex, while she immediately liked the taste of her partner's sperm. From this closeness, Anne was infected with uterine rabies by the black partner, which was associated with her subsequent promiscuity with other male and female partners, which Jacen generally took advantage of.

Due to the fact that the basis of your work is a kind of sexual life, the so-called in certain circles of the Air Force, it was advisable to use this “soap opera” of yours in subsequent chapters. In the course of the story, it would be more appropriate to describe what she learned from somewhere about the African Air Force society and her great desire to become a member of it. In parallel and at the same time, Leslie, the owner of a strip club, with the prompting of his influential clients, began to pursue a policy of decorating the bodies of a stripper, on a reimbursable basis, with brightly colored tattoos and intimate piercings. And under this guise, in each separate chapter, tattoos and piercings were applied to her body, confirming her membership in the Air Force. In addition, various sadomasochistic methods were also applied to her. In parallel, they her husband wanted her to become pregnant. Ann was not opposed, closeness with Jacen changed all her plans with her husband. She, secretly, began to use contraceptives. Tom believed her naive stories and agreed with all her innovations. In a word, she made him a cuckold, which he himself did not know and did not assume. As a rule, all African mistresses are smokers, and Ann, according to the plot, should also become a smoking woman after a while, who also began to hide this from her husband. It would be necessary to describe that from constant anal sex with large black members and the same large size and phalluses, her gait changes, which her husband first notices, and she did not know how to explain it. And, so, not intrusively, in the course of the whole story, cover her body with various subjects with tattoos. You can tattoo her vagina on her anus and install an anal piercing. In the end, she should fly in, but it is not clear from whom. And, also, infect your husband with a mild venereal disease, from which he will begin to realize what is happening in his family. According to the plot, he should leave her, but after learning that she had a chronic disease “uterine rabies”, he decided to take her back and treat her through a psychiatrist and a gynecologist. During this time, she will leave her club and the BBC society.

In general, such proposals for inclusion in the further continuation of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, very well written.

How can you rate it with five stars.

Why isn't it actually continued?

Is the author no longer active?

That would be a pity.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hello, when does this super story finally continue?

Or have you withdrawn and no longer write.

It is so well written that even Stormbringer has published it in his forum.

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Top. I hope this continues. Sublime!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous