Reckless

Story Info
A taste for a forbidden fruit will almost cost him his life.
6.6k words
4.44
43.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, this is just great. Who would've guest that I would be laid up in a coma for doing something heroic because in retrospect. I was trying to hide my act of cowardice. Hello I'm Private First Class (PFC) Russell Beckford of the 181st infantry. My Parents are from the Caribbean. Mom, Elaine, being from Haiti, the product of a bi-racial relationship and of whom I inherit my pale green eyes. However my father, Richard, was a dark skinned man from Trinidad who died from cancer when I was 12.

My father worked construction cleaning asbestos from abandon buildings when he was stricken ill. His death was devastating, both emotionally and financially. Poor mom had to sell our home to take care of the hospital and funeral cost. At the time she was completing night school to earn her bachelor's in finance and she absolutely hated that she had to rely on public assistance. Fortunately, mom had her best friend from school Ebony to stand by her through it all. She even helped us get an apartment in her apartment building.

Ebony is also of Haitian descent, living in America since the age of 3. Although she does speak Creole, she is very much Americanized. Being of similar backgrounds, my mom four years her senior, befriended her quite easily. Ebony has a son, Trevor aka Trife who happens to be my very best friend. When we met he was a 15 years old, 6'1" 210 lbs middle line backer for the school's football team. Just a sophomore in high school and he was being scouted by most of the major colleges in the country. He's 21 now 6'6" 322 lbs pure solid and athletic. I took the time to describe his dimensions not out of envy or from some silly man crush. No, it's because I made the most unfortunate mistake of falling in love with his mother. C'mon his nickname is Trife for a real reason, I once seen him make a drug dealer cry for trying to come on to his mom.

Ebony was 14 when she had him and out on her own at 16. At her present age of 35, she still looks as young and beautiful as a woman in her early 20's. She's no shrinking violet either; she's a bold and sassy little Milf that most women envy and no woman trust, especially around their men. She is dark brown skinned with brown Asian shaped eyes, hour glass figure 36c-26-36, 5'7" 133 lbs. She has short curly hair that accentuates the beautiful features of her face. She loves to dress provocatively yet classy; she's confident in her sex appeal which is evident in the sways of her hips when she walks. I never saw her loose her cool. She's very bright with a subtle arrogance that she relies on to off set arguments or just to get under people skin. She's very independent with a shrewd business sense, running the whole sales and acquisition branch for her company, now that's a sexy bitch.

We were inseparable growing up Trevor and I. If I wasn't at his house, then he was at mine. We played basketball together, attended the same high school and functions. And like a true little bro, I even followed his work ethic in the gym with me now standing at 6'2" 218 lbs muscular and athletic. And of course, if he happened to date a girl then I would date the friend. When he went away to attend and play football for USC, it was me who would frequently check on his mom to make sure she was ok.

The end of my senior year, Trife was home for summer break and it didn't take long for us to fall into our old routine. One night, after we chilled with my ex and her older sister, I crashed on his couch because I misplaced my house keys. However the next morning proved to be the most interesting. While sleeping; I felt a presence looming over me, eclipsing the room light, but when I opened my eyes to make out the image, I heard;

"Hey Bright eyes, sorry to wake you. Don't mind me; I'm headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Go back to sleep".

It was Ebony; she was the only person that ever called me bright eyes. Well I did fall back asleep till I was later wakened by Ebony's telephone conversation. She spoke in Creole of which I speak very little. But when I heard my name mentioned, I decided to feign sleep in order to eavesdrop. I vaguely made out that she was complaining to her sister about her sex life or the lack thereof. She explained how she was dating a 40 year old doctor who was so inept in bed that she was running out of excuses to not fuck him. It took everything within me to contain my laughter; and then I heard my name again. From what I could gather, Ebony told her sister facetiously that she wanted something young and tender in the likes of what she had laying on her couch. She went on to describe my physical features in detail, my muscular build, my wavy hair, the glow of my pale green eyes and how my smile made her weak. I didn't know if she was joking anymore, the way she was spoke so passionately. The view from the kitchen to the living room was without obstruction and any reaction on my part would've given me away.

Her words had an effect on me; I was beginning to feel the blood rushing to my member as it stiffened to its full extent and girth. In its youthful exuberance, the crown of its bulbous head peeked out of the length of my boxer briefs. "There it goes again", she shouted. I wasn't completely sure to what she was referring until she said it in English; "it's still growing, oh my god this boy must be part donkey. It's bigger than before". I opened an eye to look down to confirm my suspensions; I thought, so that's why she was looming over me earlier. Well if that's the case, I might as well have some fun with this flattery.

Still feigning sleep, I turned on my side facing the kitchen giving her a full length view. After a few minutes I opened my eyes to catch her staring but her back was turned and she was whispering on the phone. I sat up on the couch, gathered my clothes and headed towards bathroom before Trife woke up. When I exited the bathroom fully dressed, Trife was sitting at the table eating a stack of pancakes, Ebony looked me dead in face smirking and instantly my name changed from bright eyes to;

"Hey big guy, do you feel like some breakfast?"

"Um no, I um gotta get home upstairs, hey Trife holla at me lata, um bye Eb.

I took off like a cat out of a Chinese restaurant. I heard her laughed as I fumbled my way out of the door. The next couple of weeks were the most awkward. I found myself doing obviously foolish things like; asking Trife trivial questions about his mom and acting really nervous around her. She even caught me a few times absent mindedly staring at her. Usually when I looked at someone too long or give a prolonging gaze, it would freak them out, but not Ebony, she basked in it. Sometimes when no one was looking, she would whisper in my ear;

"What would Trevor think if he caught you staring at me," or "If you keep it up, I'll tell your mom."

But it was clear that she didn't want to discourage me, she would always end by squeezing my buttocks or breathing on my neck. I could never really read her; she's often a relentless flirt and rarely can she be taken seriously. Almost every guy within a ten block radius, involved or single has made a play for her to no avail. Of course no one made any attempts while Trife was in town. Not that it mattered because Ebony only dated doctors and lawyers, a rare commodity in my neighborhood.

The week before Trife went back to school we chilled most nights at my house. He on one hand was continuously sealing the deal with my ex's sister, but I had to deal with my girlfriend's chastity. That's right, my ex is a virgin and I got the blue balls to prove it. My mom was in a new relationship and spent that week away so Trife and I could act a fool. It was total torture, every night from the spare bedroom we heard the head board slamming violently against the wall. The sounds were deafening; "Oh god! Oh god Trife!" and "You know this is my pussy right? Who's your daddy girl? Who's your daddy?" only to be met with; "Oh it's your pussy! You're my daddy!" Meanwhile I'm in my bedroom literally on my knees begging my girl for a blowjob.

When we began dating, she barely let me kiss and feel her up. It took me six months to get a hand job from her and another two to play with her clit. That night while she was giving me a hand job, I finally got her to suck the head. It was going well; gentle kisses at first followed by a licking tongue tease. When she wrapped her lips around my swollen gland, I told her to stroke the shaft and some pre-cum splashed in her mouth. She frantically ran to the bathroom spitting and yelling; "Eww why did you do that? That's so nasty" being all dramatic. We argued to the point of me sleeping in the room and her on the living room couch. When I woke up the next morning, I felt remorseful about the fight and I went into the living room to make amends but she wasn't there. I heard a noise from the kitchen, I checked and there she was bent over in the fridge. I thought, aw look at her trying to make breakfast. I eased behind her, pulled out my morning stiffy and lift the back of her skirt and slid my cock between her ass and thighs.

"You need to come back to my bedroom and relinquish that virginity like a good little girl"

As she was standing up, many thoughts flashed through my head; wasn't she wearing pants, she doesn't wear thongs, oh dear god! She's too dark to be my mom.

"Heeey! Russell you better be careful where you put that thing!"

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Ebony wha what the hell!" I said hysterically and trying unsuccessfully to cover my boner. I kept looking down the hall hoping that Trife didn't come running out to rip my head off for molesting his mother.

"Calm down big guy shh, I just brought up some food for you and Trevor. All you have to do is heat it up later. Oh as for your little friend, she left the minute I came in asking for you. That heifer looked me over and said I can have you. She also said to tell you to go fuck yourself!"

I felt a little relieved that she seemed not to want to wake Trife either. Although I was in sweat shorts, this raging hard on that was not subsiding would've been the most difficult to explain. "Oh she left huh? Go fuck myself? Wow, why didn't you tell her who you were Ebony?"

"Please, if that little snot wants to assume the worst of you so easily, then I did you a favor. Besides I don't see you rushing off to be with her and if you do, just pick the shade of blue you like for your balls. How old is your precious virgin anyway?

"19" I answered, she had me dead to right, I didn't want to rush to a barrage of no's. I was tired of beating off to computer porn hoping this immature tease would someday let me get a whiff of her panties. No, I needed a woman, someone who knew who she was, what she wanted and not afraid to pursue it. I didn't want to leave; I was looking right at what I wanted. I grew up watching this enchantress cast her spell on so many hopeful men and I felt myself becoming one of her latest victims. She spawned this sneaky smile while she nibbled on a cookie, leaning against the counter;

"19 year old virgin huh? And you all were together since last year? No wonder that thing of yours keep standing in my line of sight. Do you need some ice for that?" she laughed loudly.

"Damn! I'm so sorry Eb let me go put some clothes on." I ducked behind the wall to make my way to my room.

Still laughing she called out; "Hey Russ, wait! Come back, let me see it." But I ignored her; it didn't matter because she followed me into the room. "Eb! What are you doing? Trife is right next door, are you trying to get me killed?" she sat on my bed giggling; "Relax, Trevor is not even here. He left to do laundry 15 minutes before you came in the kitchen and sexually assaulted me."

"I, I, I, thought you were somebody else, plah-eeeeease don't tell Trife and especially my mother."

She looked at me suspiciously and asked me for my age and I told her 18 until the fall. Then she asked; "Why do you like to stare at me?" I reluctantly replied; "I don't really know. Obviously I don't realize that I'm doing so. I don't mean to stare." I sat on the chair across from her and said; "If I'm being honest, I always thought you were sexy, but you're my best friend's mom for god sake." She just sat there with a perplexed look on her face, as if she was astonished by my words. She took my hands and said;

"Aw Sweetie, listen I know I flirt a lot, but I never meant to lead you on. You're so young, your mom is my dear friend and Trevor is like your older brother. And I'm certainly not going to contribute to your corruption."

She stood up in front of me, then stroking her fingers through my hair saying; "Hmm, you're so pretty, my god! Maybe if the situation was different, what a shame Bright eyes."

I stood up feeling relieved; I straightened my clothes and asked; "So are we cool? Nobody has to know about this right?" As she walked out the room, she stopped at the door with her back turned; "Stop worrying the secret is safe with me, besides you probably wouldn't know what to do if I did gave you some." She gave her hips a shimmy and disappeared into the kitchen.

Two weeks after Trife went back to school; I did everything possible to avoid Ebony. My first semester at Colombia was approaching and I was fixated on orientation the following week. The phone rang one night and it was Ebony asking for me. After a few minutes of gabbing with my mom, I collected the phone. She called with Trife linked on a three way conference. He needed some of his things over-nighted to him and he asked if I could expedite the errand because Ebony work during the week. This meant I had to see his mom, but she assured me that she would have his box by the door waiting for me. Naturally I was nervous as a hooker in church. I was going to see the person, who with one word could ruin my friendship, not to mention have me killed.

I stood outside her door at 8:30 pm; I didn't knock until 9:15. I heard Ebony yell; "Hold on Keith!" Yea, that's right! Keith, her doctor boyfriend. I chuckled to myself, feeling absolutely ridiculous about all the outrageous things that ran through my young little mind. I felt remorseful for all the dirty thoughts I had of her in my late night beat off sessions. It was silly of me to think that I could possibly pull off something no other guy in my neighborhood could. And how in the world could I compete with a doctor no less? Yea she is definitely out of my league. The locks unlatched, the door opened and she stood in the doorway in a black slinky, sheer one piece Teddy holding a glass of wine. She wore black stilettos that sculpted her nicely tone calves and the scented oils in which she marinated made her body glisten. Her hair was slick and wavy; her face adorned a subtle touch of make up that enhanced her natural beauty. I just stood there soaking in all of her loveliness with my mouth gaped open and looking dumbfounded.

She might as well have been naked because I could see everything. Her body was so tone, shapely and deliciously ample. Her breasts were firm but supple which contrast with her dark brown, silver dollar sized areolas and protruding nipples. The v-shape lower torso of the Teddy complimented her curvaceous hips but did nothing to conceal her cleanly shaven pussy. The lady was flawless, shameless and very confident. When she saw it was only me at the door, her smile change slightly.

"Oh! Hey Russ, I thought you were Keith. I completely forgot you were coming. I made some last minute plans and I completely blanked. Come inside, I don't want the neighbors to see me like this."

Which seemed hilarious to me because she didn't much mind that I was ogling her. I figured maybe it was the wine, judging by the half empty bottle on the living room table. She told me that I could find Trife's things in his room. As I followed her through the apartment, my dick pulsed erratically, altering my pace. "Um, Eb I'll be right there, I have to use your bathroom." My nerves were shot, I was a wreck, trembling and my dick was solid. I thought that I would be ok if I readjusted myself and splash cold water on my face. When I left the bathroom, I headed straight for Trife's bedroom to get his things and then get the hell out of there. Unfortunately for me, their bedrooms were adjacent to each other. When I walked past her room; I noticed that her door wasn't closed completely. She was inside with her back turned rubbing oil on her thighs and exposed buttocks.

I felt defiant, I didn't want to stop looking, I wished I had the courage to go inside and take her in my arms. Watching her pose and dance seductively to her Beyonce cd in the mirror had me reaching inside my pants. For that moment she was my own private peep show, snake charming my cock with every sway of her hips. She was staring deeply into her full length mirror when I realized it was my reflection she was fixed on. "Oh shit!" I inadvertently shouted and ran face first into Trife's closed bedroom door. I went into the room rubbing my forehead, grabbed the box off the bed and rushed to the front door.

"Eb! I'm ready to leave, come lock the door!"

"Wait a minute Russ, why the rush? I haven't seen you in a while." She exclaimed walking towards me fixing her robe.

"I know you're expecting company, I just thought I'll get out of your way." I said with a gulp and desperately holding the box against my pelvis.

"Don't be silly, he'll get over it and if not fuck'em. I missed you Bright eyes, come sit and talk with me."

I knew that I shouldn't have, but I couldn't deny her, to even try was futile. We sat on the couch and finished off the bottle of wine as we talked. At first we made idol chatter about our day to day activities and as the wine kicked in the conversation got more provocative. She asked if I patched things up with my ex and was she the reason I was so scarce. I replied; "No, I was just concentrating on college." She opened another bottle and poured when I stupidly asked;

"What about you? A couple months ago you were ready to give poor old' Keith his walking papers, now you all dressed up and making a fuss over him." As soon as I finished, I knew I was busted and I looked away guiltily. "How did you know that? I didn't even tell your mother that. As a matter of fact, I only told my sister....you scamp, you were listening? Oh no wonder you've been acting funny lately."

She had me red handed, what could I do but sit there with my head down and laugh. Then it hit me, I did hear everything, even the comments about my penis. We were even and I no longer needed to fear her holding that incident in my house over me.

"Yea Ebony, I heard everything and I mean everything. And another thing, you shouldn't be dressing sexy, smelling good and looking beautiful for that clown anyway." I was feeling sassy and tipsy at that point. Then she turned to me and rubbed her fingers through my hair;

"Oh no? So Russ, tell me, who should I do this for?"

"Me! Ok there I said it. Fuck it! I know that I shouldn't feel this way and I know the consequences but I don't care. You should be with me."

"You? Oh my god! What do you mean? How is that going to work? We can't, it's too much involved," she looked away uneasily; "Please don't look at me like that Russ, I can't take it when you look...."

It was then I knew I had to have her and I leaned in to kiss her to no resistance. We melted into an instant comfort with her climbing on the couch straddling me, pulling my shirt over me head.

"Russ you're not a virgin, are you?"

"No I did it a couple of times before"

"Uh huh, you have a lot to learn and I'm going love teaching you." She stood up, removed her robe and draped it over my head and walked away to her bedroom.

"Wait Eb; let me take a shower first."

I had to calm my nerves and a hot shower would help me put things in perspective. This highly unattainable, sexy lady was less than 50 feet away and mines for the taking. I can't fuck this up. No matter what; I need to be patient, studious and compassionate. As I prepared to leave the bathroom I heard the phone ring and immediately I knew it was Keith calling to confirm. I was struck with panic, thinking it's over, she going to come to her senses and send me away. But the phone kept ringing till the machine intercepted it. I smiled and said; "That's my girl!" I strutted to her bedroom with just a towel around my waist, my body still misty from the shower. My dick was motioning, tenting out the towel in anticipation. While standing in her doorway with my arms raised to rest my hands on top of the threshold, it occurred to me that I never saw her bedroom before. It wasn't much different than most. Very spacious, well groomed with the essentials, a love seat, a dresser and a king sized brass bed. But what really caught my eye, was the stripper pole a few feet from her bed that she was leaning on and staring at me longingly.

12