Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly walked towards me to the rhythm of Whitney Houston's You give good love playing in the background. She kissed my chest softly, removing my towel in the process, exposing me to the dimed lights of the room. "You're not going to need this anymore." She wrapped her arms around my waist, grabbing my buttocks, inspecting the firmness;

"Oh god, I wanted to do this for so long; it's not fair how beautiful you are Bright eyes. I just want to eat you up."

A chill shot through me when she licked and bit my left nipple while slowly dragging her French tip manicured nails up the sides of my thighs. She pulled me into the room, aggressively pushing me onto her bed, grabbed the pole with her left hand and slowly walked in a 360 rotation. She turned her back to me, holding the pole with both hands for support, dipped low at the knees with her legs spread. She threw her head back to watch me drool over her in awe. Her buttocks well separated granting me a visual of her thin string covered anus. Then she winds her hips slowly as she gradually rose to a standing position. She jumped to the top of the pole, swung her legs up and wrapped them around it while releasing her hands to extend her self in a upside down position. Slowly descending, she rhythmically synchronized her removal of her spaghetti shoulder straps, liberating her fabulous breasts. Half way down, she summoned me with a flick of her index finger.

I popped up anxiously like an obedient child receiving candy awaiting my next command. She grabbed my intensely swollen gland and engulfed the head in her mouth while suspended three feet from the floor. After 15 to 20 seconds, she released me, slid completely down to her back. She then rose to her knees in front of me, lunged her mouth to receive me. I held the pole to steady myself, my eyes rolled back and my pelvis thrust forward. I caressed her face with my free hand as my girth distorted the shape of her lovely face. Undaunted she gripped my hips to force as much of me as she could in her mouth before triggering her gag reflex. All a long her eyes haunted me with an incredible lustful gaze. When she pulled me out, she held it against my abdomen, kissing and liking the base, gliding her tongue, paint brushing my testicles.

I was speechless the entire time, no words; at least nothing comprehensible came out of my mouth. My mind couldn't successfully formulate complete sentences, let a lone my mouth. This was my first true blowjob, not that she knew it, but she worked it like she was determined to be my best. Stroking my piece sternly and gently fondling my scrotum, her rapid tongue teasing was increasingly bringing me to my bitter sweet end. She knew it; signaled by the spastic twitches from my shaft. Satisfied with her pending results, she finally broke her silence;

"Don't fight it baby, mmm yeah, that's it, I want every drop." She said between every tender lick.

I stumbled back, desperately grasping for the bed to cushion my fall as my ejaculate violently spewed in her mouth;

"MMM GRRRRAAAH OOOH Shit! God damn! Stop! Muthafucka! Let go, let go, let go! I pleaded.

But she wouldn't listen; she continued her oral assault on the head of my shrinking cock. She knew the tingling nerve endings were at its most intense post ejaculation and used it to her advantage. She didn't want to teach me a lesson, no; her purpose was to differentiate the actions of a real woman from the girls that I was used to. I fell back on the bed drained but still very horny. She stood up slinking off the rest of her Teddy and climbed in the bed on top of me, kissing my neck. The phone rang and like before she let the machine receive the call;

"Hello Ebony, its Keith, are you there? I'm outside in front of your building, are we still on for tonight? I need you to buzz me in. Ok I'll try your cell again."

Listening to that while she ignored it and mauled my body drove me absolutely wild. In my cocky attempt to be coy I asked; "Aren't you going get that?" She looked at me with a raised eye brow, beaming in her usual unflappable demeanor and replied; "Why? What's the matter big guy? Burnt out? Need a replacement? Or do you need assistance for this ass?" Sassy as always and I wasn't surprised, in fact that was one of the things that turned me on the most about her. I just looked back at her with a smile saying; "Oh you're going to eat those words." But she responded with an even more clever remark while kissing my neck and chin; "Oh really, well let's just focus on what you're going to be eating."

We began kissing with deep total abandon, lusting for each other's caresses and embrace. The heat of her body seemed to crave the moisture of my lips as I made my way to her neck and chest. Still on top she hovered over me and guided her left breast to my mouth. I twirled my tongue around her nipple, clamping my lips around and sucked it to her delight. Her body quivered to each lick until the nipple hardened to capacity. She quickly switched when the thrill became too unbearable, in hopes that I could repeat the performance. But I was through with the teasing; I tried to consume her entire right breast, tongue flicking while pinching her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. A sum of her juices rendered by my manipulations settled at my navel from her slow ascent to mount me.

I urged her to advance her position by gradually kissing down her body meeting her pelvic region. Ultimately she positioned her sweet ambrosia perfectly over my face. This lady was gorgeous but she smelled so delicious, each deep breath made me salivate. I wanted to tease her by kissing her inner thigh, slowly tracing my way to her glory, but she wouldn't have any part of that. She held my head firmly in place, planting her pussy lips upon my lips then she grabbed the rails of her headboard and proceeded to face fuck me silly. Clamping my lips around her clit sucking and releasing granted great responses;

"Ooow baby, yea just like that, keep doing that."

When her clit stiffened, she slid the hood back which better allowed me to combine my sucking with rapid tongue slaps.

"That's it baby, I love that, mmm oh yes baby, ooow you're making me so fucking wet! Aye yes!

Her juices oozed all over my face and down my neck. Her responses both verbally and physically made her sweetness taste 10 times greater and I hungered for her that much more. I slipped my tongue between her lips, thrusting my way through her threshold, literally deep tongue fucking her. Sliding profusely between her sweet pussy walls and alternating back and forth to her clit every minute gave me my biggest reward;

Oh GOD! Russ where did you learn that? ooow YES! I'M COMING, I COMING! RUUUUSSS! Mmm oh god!

Her knees closed in tighter around my head, her hands were white knuckle clutched around the head rails and her whole body quake tremendously. Her cries of mercy had no affect on me; taking a page out of her book, I held her in place and continue tongue fucking her quivering wet pussy.

"Hmm, hmm OH GOD! Lord help me, WOOO AH! AH! AH! mmm that's my spot. YOU'RE HITTING MY SPah spAAAH ahhh DAMN!" she collapse breathing and panting heavily, she uttered; "You're so fucking good."

I eased my grip when her body convulsions subsided, enabling her to climb down on top of me. As she was backing down to a face to face level, she kissed and licked her nectar from my face. She noticed my resurrection throbbing back to life and her kisses grew more sensuous as she reached behind to stroke my cock. I put my arms around her to embrace for her deepest kiss; she grabbed my hands and forced them to the head rails. "I got this", she whispered, then reached over to her nightstand and collected two pairs of mink-lined handcuffs. After securing my hands above me, she bit my bottom lip and said; "Behave yourself lover, you can be the man when I'm done. She reached back into her nightstand, pulled out a bottle of lubricant. "Finally I have reason to use this", she mumbled to her self.

She held my dick in one hand, squeezed a large portion of the lube on the head, saturating my scepter. Initially it was cool to the touch; startling me with its soothing sensation, but when she massaged it in, it began to heat up dramatically. The feeling was incredible; every long stroke seemed to set off tiny explosions throughout my genitals. She took a little with her middle finger and rubbed her clit slow and seductiv1ely. As the heat set in, her body visibly shrugged in reaction which compelled her to project a high pitch grown that filled the room. She hovered over my thighs rubbing the crown of my cock against her swollen clit; sending electric sensations that made us both squirm. She rose to a squatting position with her left hand planted on chest for support and sliding me inside her tenderly with her right. I felt my pulse quicken and I imagined hers did to. Her moans were more deliberate, her pupils grew more dilated at each inch she submerged inside her precious tight mound. Dropping to her knees she sunk three quarters of me in her and seemed to be satisfied with that depth. I had no control, I wanted no control, she was my master and I was her bucking steed. She rode me initially at a timid pace; her snug fit suggested that my size needed some getting use to.

"Oh hmm yea! Damn you feel so good inside me."

Her head was down; her hands were planted firmly on my chest pushing back in a rocking motion and picking up the tempo.

"Mmm Eb, yea baby, work that pussy!"

The lube made my dick feel like a fire stick, every nerve exposed; super sensitive to every thrust of her hips. I could actually feel the veins pulsate in my cock and rubbing up against her constricting walls. She maneuvered her pumps in a semi circle motion, sitting back and transferring her hands to my knees, forcing the last few inches inside her.

"Oh god, it's all the way in! ah ooow, it's so big hmm! She whined,

The experience was not like anything I've ever encountered, my arms were trapped my cock was at its hardest and I was making love to my friends mom. The sexiest woman in my neighborhood was riding me, sharing her intimacy, her vulnerabilities and her tenderness with me and that thought drove me crazy. In my excitement, I raised my hips up, bridging myself for maximum penetration for a few seconds, then down bucking upward rapidly. She gasped and squealed looking at me pleasingly as if to encourage my acts of defiance.

"Ouch! Fucker!" Then she murmured; "Hmm you're hitting my spot, I like that baby."

"Oh you like that huh?" I pumped up with two hard rapid thrusts. "Then uncuff me."

"Ooow soon baby, oh god! I promise, I just wanna enjoy yoooou! Wait, wait.! She said frantically.

We paused, she eased half way off my cock and her cum rushed out, soaking me, loosening her tightness. She slid back down pounding away more freely and with a purpose. Time seemed pointless, nothing mattered, not the constant phone ringing or Keith somehow bypassing the buzzer and was then knocking on Ebony's door. It seemed to have motivated her strong gyrations. Turned on with the lure of the forbidden, her moans turned into screams. Her swollen clit was slapping my pelvis and her sweet juices seemed to flow non stop. Her dirty talk was the sexiest, causing me to toss and turn my head to deny its affect. She reversed her position, telling me to close my legs and rode me reverse cowgirl style, it seemed as if her grip tighten. She leaned back, resting on her left hand, grinding and winding on my love muscle. She licked her right thumb and forefinger to squeeze her nipple. Her body flinched and she bent forward resting on my legs, bracing her self for her pending orgasm. I met her every thrust with my own, very close to my own demise;

"I feel it Baby girl, I can't hold it much longer!"

"OH GOD, DADDY! I'M FUCKING RR-IGHT THH THEEEEEERE!"

She pinched and massaged her clit to urge the full strength of her orgasm. Her knees clutched my hip and thighs and her vibrations gave me goose bumps. A low guttural groan was gradually growing to what seemed to be a Comanche war cry. Her spastic kegels abused my shaft with its rapid vice like clenching and releasing, milking me for what I was worth. She paused hovering over me to ride out her explosive orgasm while weathering my violent up strokes. My eruption was immanent, it was only a matter of seconds, but at the end of her hellacious fit, her body shook aggressively and she dug her nails into my thighs.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUGGGGGAAAAAHHHH!"

She yelled profoundly, I thought if anybody heard that, they would call the cops for fear that she was being murdered. It was my tipping point;

"OH SHIT! EBONY I'M CUMMING!"

She looked back at me, her eyes were squinty, her mouth opened slightly, seductively, and she continued her gyrations;

"You're going to shoot me huh Daddy? C'mon shoot me, make me feel it!"

"OH MMM GRRRRRRAH, GRRRRRUGH. OH DAMN! WHEEEW! OH FUCK!" I dropped in total exhaustion; "Damn Eb, whoa oh my GOD!"

She fell back on top of me, took two deep breaths and rolled off onto her stomach beside me. She propped her pillow, adjusting her head to study me with a million things running through her mind. Like usual I was unable to gage her and she is far too intelligent for probing mind games. I knew she'd eventually express what was on her mind and it was best to wait her out.

"Now what do we do?" She inquired. A fair question, one that deserved answering; "I want us to be together Ebony, that's all I ever wanted." Now could you please unshackle me?" She laughed saying; "I'll let you go if you promise to keep this to yourself, I'm not fucking with you Russ. Your mother would never forgive me, not one word of this, do you understand?"

"Ebony of course not, who would I tell? Trife? Yea that'll be the day." We both laughed.

Then she said; "Trevor knows about your crush on me. Yes sir, he's the one who told me about it." I was horrified and she continued; "We refer to you as my boyfriend."

As she removed the cuffs, I asked; "So all this time he knew? He wasn't upset?"

"No, he loves you, he doesn't take it seriously." I was relieved until she said; "Besides, he doesn't know how I feel about you. If he did, then you would've had a problem."

"Really? How do you feel about me?" As soon as I asked, the phone rang.

"You might as well answer it, he's going to continue calling. I'll keep quiet."

"It's not Keith, its worse." She said looking at the caller I.D.

"Is it my mom?"

"Is it my mom?" She said mockingly. "You're going to have to man that up buddy. And no, it's worse, shh."

She hit the speakerphone button on the telephone and said; "Hey honey, I was just thinking about you."

"Hey mom, what are you up to?"

12