Reckless & Aware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric rolled over, turning his back to his friends. His face was flushed with embarrassment. Kate eased herself onto the couch and Shawn wrapped the blanket around them, flinging an arm over her. She settled back into Shawn’s embrace casually, barely able to believe what had just happened. Kate felt her face flush with red because she knew they had been watched, but the embarrassment wasn’t as mortifying as she had feared. She felt almost naughty, instead of ashamed, and she wrapped Shawn’s arms around her as they both recovered. Eric remained silent on the floor.

Several hours passed. Eric was stiff and uncomfortable on the floor. He glanced over at the couple; both were fast asleep, still holding each other on the couch. Eric rolled again onto his back. The dark room still smelled of sex, and he was still aroused by it. He glanced again at the couple; he could see Kate’s face, her eyes closed, and Shawn’s head buried in the pillow. He was staring at them when Kate opened her eyes. They stared at each other again, each waiting for the other to speak.

“Are you going to tell him?” Kate finally asked.

“No, are you?” Eric asked.

“No,” she smiled, “Goodnight.”

He returned the smile, even though he was still confused. She turned back to Shawn, wrapping herself in his arms. Eric watched for a moment, smiled again, and rolled back over.

Any feedback or opinion is welcome and desired :)

12