Reclaiming My Sex Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir James recovered slowly. He was completely quiet. Marla sensed that he wanted to say something very personal. Instead, he cupped the side of her face, looked deeply into her eyes and caressed her cheek. He pulled back, zipped up and said, "Will you, please, get the door for me?"

He showed no strain as he lifted Cortney, carried her out, down the hall, up the stairs and gently deposited her on the bed in her room. He covered her, kissed her "Goodnight," went out and closed the door.

He and Marla faced each other for long silent moments. Finally, he spoke, "Your body is very alluring and desirable. You are even more beautiful when you cum. I want to make love with you. Your gift to me was unexpected and wonderful. I did not intend for you to participate tonight. I am worried about the baby. I do not know how to safely mix what Cortney wanted tonight with her being pregnant, but she begged and I weakened to give it to her. Thank you for what you did. I know Cortney's and my lifestyle is not your choice."

Marla's body screamed to be touched and hugged and kissed by him but he turned from her and went to his room. She was just about to go into hers when she heard his shower turn on. She too showered. Her mind was swirling with what he had told her and what had happened that she was so sure was wrong, before tonight.

Marla was asleep, exhausted, as her head touched the pillow. She slept with many vivid, sex filled dreams. She struggled against the bindings on the table and kissed her sister again. She endured pain to have her sheath stretch to take Sir James. And she slept until ten. Two hours longer than she could remember having done before. She checked on her sister. Cortney had not moved from where she was put eleven hours ago. John was gone but there was a box and a note.

The box held a beautiful, hand-tooled, silver, cuff bracelet with her birth stone and her sister's birth stone. The note read, "We are very different in age and life. I have enjoyed your visit, conversation and company. I wish you would stay, at least until the baby is born. Cortney does too. Thank you. John."

Cortney finally came into the kitchen about one looking for coffee and breakfast. Marla almost laughed at how unkempt she was. She also smelled of satisfied pussy and walked stiffly. The baby kicked her painfully twice before she got her mouth working.

"I remember you being there last night. Were you there the entire time?"

"The entire time."

"I got pretty carried away, huh?"

"You were amazing. You gave Sir James everything. He was very pleased. I got so turned on, I masturbated in front of both of you and did not care."

"Is he at work? What time is it?"

"He's at work. It's one in the afternoon."

"My God, how long did I sleep?"

"Thirteen hours."

"I feel like I could sleep another thirteen."

"If I tried to get my body to do what yours did, I would be lucky to be alive."

"My pussy is still tripping, wet and contracting once in a while. John didn't want to do last night. He felt we might force pre-mature labor contractions or something."

"I enjoyed watching you but he was probably close to right. You scared the hell out of me."

"I spiraled pretty deep. I am very satisfied and relaxed today but I don't remember much after you helped strap me to the table."

"Do you remember me kissing you?"

A cute, sly smile came over Cortney's face, "Yea, I do remember that. I liked it a lot. I sucked your tongue and you tasted good."

"Don't start anything. You barely can stand."

"Yea."

Marla was deep in thought. After long minutes of silence, Cortney asked, "Are you still leaving tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"I want you to stay. I need your support and want you there when the baby is born."

"I don't know how I can afford to stay. I have to make a living and pay the bills."

"I'll ask John tonight, if you promise to stay, he'll agree. He won't care about the money."

"Looking at this place, I'm not surprised. His business must do very well but I don't want to impose or presume that he will be my "Sugar Daddy."

Cortney giggled, "He would find that hilarious, with you hating how we live and being such an independent woman and all."

Marla did not respond. Cortney's description of her did not seem to fit today.