Reconnecting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers

After what felt like perhaps hours more of their kissing and caressing each other or just lying happily in each other's arms Mike said that he could use a shower and something to eat. Wendy eagerly agreed with him and he offered her the first turn in the shower. They briefly discussed trying to shower together but ultimately decided that the cramped shower was too small for both of them to fit.

She sat up on the edge of the bed and finally removed her shoes and necklace from the previous night. Mike watched her naked body glide across the floor as she stepped into the shower without bothering to close the bathroom door. When she finished and stepped out of the shower to begin toweling off Mike felt his cock twitch as he watched. He briefly thought about walking over and fucking her again right there but he knew he needed something to eat and a little more time to recover so he resisted. Instead, he took her place in the shower and by the time he came out she was already dressed and waiting for him.

As they ate they discussed what they should do for the rest of the day and ultimately decided that some time in a sauna would feel great to help work out the kinks from their previous night's exertions. They asked around and got directions to the sauna after they changed into their suits back in their cabin.

The sauna was inside one of the health clubs on board so they checked in at the desk and got their instructions. He gave them the usual run down of things like not spending too much time in there and not getting light headed but the final thing he said caught Mike's attention. Almost as an afterthought he added, "Clothing is optional."

They dropped their towels outside the entrance and stepped inside still wearing their suits. Inside they found four other couples and Mike immediately noticed that all the others were naked. Nobody spoke as they entered but most of the others smiled or nodded at them. They found a place to sit in one of the corners to let the hot air loosen their muscles and relax them. After only a few moments Wendy began stirring beside him and Mike was shocked to see her removing her bikini top and then slipping off her bottoms until she sat down again completely naked beside him. He looked over at her slightly surprised as she shrugged playfully and whispered, "When in Rome..."

Mike shrugged back at her and then stood up to push off his own suit. He tossed it aside and sat down again completely exposed to everyone in the room. Ordinarily he was not keen on being this forward in front of others but he figured that he would never see these people again and he had already taken a much bigger leap than this so what the hell.

He did notice that several of the others in the room, men and women both, had either glanced or openly stared at his cock. Unexpectedly, he felt a little twinge of excitement to know that these complete strangers were staring at him. He tried to be discreet as he let his eyes scan the other naked women in the room as he paid particular attention to their exposed tits. He concluded scanning the room and his gaze came back to Wendy beside him and he openly admired her tits once again.

She noticed his stare and teased him by suggestively wiping away some of her sweat that had been running down her tits. They sat in the sauna for a while longer and watched as two of the other couples got up and left. Mike was intrigued to notice that Wendy was watching the others just as eagerly as he had been earlier.

Eventually, they decided to leave and stood up to slip their suits back onto their sweating bodies. They got out of the sauna and toweled off quickly before agreeing that some sun and swimming was what they needed.

Wendy quickly located a couple of chairs on the pool deck as Mike stopped at the poolside bar and ordered them some drinks. The pool area was actually a lot less crowded than it had been on their previous visits. It was already late in the afternoon and it seemed that lots of people were already leaving to get ready for the evening and night.

They relaxed in the sun for a while and then each jumped into the pool. They swam around and as they lounged in the water Mike wasn't shy about hugging or touching her. She had again decided to wear her new bikini that left her tits teasingly exposed to everyone's view. As they stood on the bottom of the pool in water that was just up to the tops of her shoulders Mike took several opportunities to caress her tits or her ass under the water. At one point he moved up directly behind her and wrapped both arms around her and cupped each of her tits as he pushed his cock against her ass. He had seen many other couples acting like this in the pool over the past few days so he knew that nobody would really look twice at them being so forward in the pool.

They climbed out of the pool and relaxed again as a few more couples left the pool deck. After a while longer Wendy asked, "One more swim?" Mike quickly agreed and they got back in the water. At this point there were only three other couples in the huge pool and perhaps another ten or twelve scattered in the chairs around the pool. The sun was very near the horizon and getting ready to set but it was still quite hot outside.

After lounging in the pool for a while longer Mike seized another opportunity to caress her tits under the water. Her reaction this time caught Mike by surprise. They again were standing in water that came to just about the tops of her shoulders. He had snuck up behind her and again wrapped his arms around her bringing them down on her tits as he squeezed and fondled them. Before she had just giggled and shrugged him off, but this time she spun around until she was directly facing him. Without saying a word she embraced him in a deep kiss and wrapped both her arms and legs around him. Their tongues wrestled and played back and forth eagerly as Mike felt her legs wrapping around his waist and clutching him tightly.

His hands slipped down her back and quickly found her ass as he began to fondle her eagerly. This was still the sort of behavior that Mike had seen in many other couples using the pool so he was sure that they were still more or less inconspicuous. Her next move really surprised him as she let one of her hands snake down his chest and stomach between their bodies. Her fingers found the knot that he had tied on the waistband of his suit and she quickly untied it. With a few pushes of her fingers his suit was pushed down just far enough that his quickly growing cock was able to spring out into the pool. She stroked his cock a few times until it was hard again and then she released his cock for a brief moment.

Throughout all of this they had never stopped kissing excitedly. Mike had become worried that perhaps they were being too obvious but he wasn't about to stop her now. She grasped his cock again and quickly shifted her position until he felt her pussy lips on the tip of his cock. As she released his cock she lowered herself down onto him sinking his cock into her pussy once again. She moved her arm back up and wrapped both arms over his shoulders and around his neck as she kept her legs wrapped around his waist.

Mike still held her ass and found that he was easily able to support her with the aide of the water. He quickly discovered that by flexing his knees up and down as she rocked her hips back and forth that they could achieve a wonderful fuck without moving too obviously. Their excitement grew as they fucked and Wendy broke their kiss and hugged him tightly. Mike was now far beyond caring if others were watching them but he still looked around to see if they had been noticed. For the most part the other couples in and around the pool seemed to be unaware of their actions but he did notice that two of the couples seemed to be watching them closely.

The knowledge that these others knew that they were fucking in the daylight in a crowded area only served to further excite Mike. As if she could sense his thoughts Wendy huskily whispered into his ear, "They're watching us."

Mike gave her ear a lurid lick and then whispered, "I don't care."

This seemed to be the spark that she had been waiting for as she almost immediately dropped down onto him forcing his whole cock inside her. She rolled her hips back and forth and brought her mouth down on his shoulder. Mike felt her body and pussy reacting and knew that she was cumming. She held her mouth tightly against his shoulder and even began to bite down slightly as she tried to keep quiet.

Seeing and feeling her cum pushed Mike right to the edge of his own orgasm. They continued fucking for a short while longer before she lifted her head up to his ear again and whispered, "They're still watching." Mike let a soft groan escape his lips at the idea that this unknown other couple was watching them fuck. Wendy then softly licked his ear and said, "Do you like fucking your mommy while they watch?"

That was more than Mike could handle and he immediately felt his cum rise from his balls and begin to fill her pussy. He managed to contain himself so that only a long sigh escaped his lips. She had remained quiet through her orgasm but when she felt his cum filling her a low moan escaped from deep in her throat. Mike knew the moan was loud enough for others to hear but he was too involved finishing his orgasm to care.

When they had finished they exchanged another long kiss before finally drifting apart in the water. They each quickly readjusted their suits and started to make their way over to the ladder to climb out of the pool. About halfway there another of the remaining couples in the pool swam over toward them. The other couple swam right up to them and the woman softly said to Wendy, "That was so fucking hot." Wendy looked a little embarrassed but thanked her. The other couple then moved to the ladder in front of them but not before the woman added, "When we fuck tonight we'll be thinking of you."

Before either Mike or Wendy could reply they climbed up and out of the pool. The woman climbed out of the pool first and Mike stared at her as she walked away from them. She was a total knockout with long blonde hair and a killer body. Her ass was completely exposed to his view as she wore only a thong. He watched her walk away before looking back at Wendy. She seemed equally enthralled with watching the other couple leave. Mike had only glanced at the man in the other couple but he appeared to be very muscular and good looking. When Wendy noticed Mike looking at her they exchanged smiles and a short laugh before they climbed out of the pool and gathered up their towels before heading back to their cabin.

Back in the cabin they kissed deeply for a long while before taking turns in the shower once again. Mike showered first and dressed casually for the evening. They hadn't discussed their plans yet so he asked her what she thought they should do when he heard the water shut off in the shower. "I don't know," she answered back through the door. "I don't know if I'm up for a club like last night," she added. Mike agreed with her and she finally concluded, "Why don't we grab some dinner and come back here?"

She came out of the shower dressed in shorts and a tank top with a button up shirt over it. They took each other's hands and went off in search of some dinner. They both were starving and were happy to find a small, quiet restaurant away from the main party area of the ship. They ordered and ate a big meal, but tonight they didn't linger over dinner as they had been doing on previous nights. Mike knew that much more enjoyable things awaited back in their cabin and was in no hurry to waste time sitting in a restaurant.

They wrapped their arms around each other's waists on the walk back to their cabin and Mike couldn't help but take the opportunity to slip his hand down to her ass and fondle her through her shorts. "Michael Dean," she said in a mock scolding voice, "don't you ever think about anything else?"

They reached the door soon afterwards and quickly went inside. All evening Mike had been having one thought run through his mind over and over. He had experienced his mom in several different positions so far as they had fucked and she had briefly sucked his cock. However, he hadn't yet sucked on her sweet pussy and he very much planned to take care of that tonight. Mike absolutely loved sucking and licking out his lover's pussy. He would often spend long sessions between Cindy's legs making her cum two or three times in a row before he finally drove his cock into her drenched pussy and fucked her for all he was worth.

He and Wendy fell into each other's arms and began a hungry kiss. As they continued kissing they stripped off each other's clothes until they were standing naked in each other's arms next to the bed. Mike guided her down onto the bed and sat down next to her. He looked down at her excited body and ran his fingers up her stomach to her tits. As he fondled her tits softly he whispered, "You really are beautiful."

Wendy smiled and answered, "I bet you say that to all the women you are about to fuck." Hearing his mom use such course language sent an electric thrill through him. True, hearing her talk about them fucking wasn't nearly as taboo as them actually fucking, but still something about hearing his mother so openly speak of them fucking excited him.

Mike leaned down and began to kiss and lick her all over her stomach. He was just preparing to move down toward her pussy when she took his head and pulled it up away from her. She looked him directly in the eyes with an expression that let him know she was about to say something important. She paused for a moment and Mike could almost see her trying to form the words. Finally she asked, "Michael, will you suck my pussy?"

Hearing her ask so directly for the very thing that he had been wanting to do to her excited him and made his cock twitch. "Yes," was all Mike said in reply. He was shocked that she had asked him so formally but was eager to begin fulfilling her request.

Wendy groaned at Mike's enthusiastic answer and he immediately sat up as she lay back down on her back. Mike moved into a similar position as when they had ended their massage the other night, but this time he acted out his fantasy of lowering his head between her spread legs until his lips were at her pussy. He started lightly licking at the folds and lips of her pussy. She immediately let out a long groan and spread her legs even wider for him.

He slowly teased her pussy and loved every minute of it. He eagerly dipped his tongue inside her pussy and tasted her juices. She moved her hands down to his head and began running her fingers through his hair over and over. Mike could sense her quickly drawing close to another orgasm and continued his teasing desperate to feel her cum on his face like this. He teased her by fucking her with his tongue over and over and finally concentrated his efforts on her clit. He found it easily and swirled his tongue around and around it repeatedly. This was the final straw for Wendy and she pulled his face tightly against her pussy as she started to cum. He kept licking at her clit as she ground her hips from side and side and pulled his face tightly against her.

She finally loosened her grip on his head and he could feel her relax back into the bed as she finished cumming. He moved away from her clit but continued licking and sucking at her pussy softly as she recovered from her orgasm. She let out several low moans as Mike never stopped exploring her pussy.

"Oh God Mike, that feels so good," she moaned. "I've never felt that before."

Mike stopped and looked up at her in disbelief. "You mean dad never did this for you?" he asked.

"No," she answered, "he said that real men didn't do that."

Without another word Mike dropped his head back between her legs and continued sucking and licking at her pussy with renewed vigor. What an asshole, Mike thought, he surely didn't know what he was missing. Wendy was now completely his for the taking as she lay with her legs spread wide for him and completely gave herself over to his eager tongue and lips on her pussy.

Knowing that he was giving her something that she had perhaps never felt before sent a jolt through Mike. He decided right then and there that he wanted to make her cum over and over again by licking and sucking at her sweet pussy and that he wouldn't stop until she begged him to quit from exhaustion. The whole time he let his tongue dance over and around her pussy he couldn't get his mind off the fact that he might be taking her "oral" virginity. The thought of him being able to give his mom such an intimate, sexual gift like this was wildly exciting to him.

He used every trick he knew and took his sweet time licking and exploring her pussy. He pulled her over closer to the edge of the bed so that he could kneel on the floor and have his head be almost directly in line with her pussy. This helped removed the strain on his neck and let him continue licking at her for much longer. She came several more times as he never stopped teasing her pussy.

After yet another orgasm she gasped to Mike that she needed a small break. "I think I might pass out," she added. Mike partially granted her request and moved away from her pussy for a brief while and began to focus on licking and kissing her inner things up and down each leg. He savored doing this to the same areas he had massaged two nights previous when the idea of fucking her was still just a forbidden fantasy.

He ended up only giving her a brief pause as he had come up with a nasty idea while sucking her pussy a short time earlier and he was eager to try it. She was still completely giving herself over to him and had just been lying back and massaging her own tits as he had focused all of his efforts on pleasuring her pussy. Knowing that she was so willing to let him explore her and that she seemed eager for everything so far made him grow bolder and decide to try something more daring.

He first guided her back toward the center of the bed and crawled between her legs. He then moved his arms under her thighs and pushed her legs up over his back. This had the effect of spreading her legs wider apart but letting her rest them on him so it wasn't as uncomfortable for her. He returned to licking her pussy and began to fuck her with his tongue once again. She groaned loudly as his tongue entered her and made no effort to stop him so Mike felt confident to carry on. He withdrew his tongue and began swirling it over her swollen pussy lips. He then moved it back to her wet hole, but instead of dipping inside again he let his tongue slide down lower until he was licking the skin between her pussy and asshole.

She reacted strongly to this and let out a long moan so he was confident in what he was planning next. He took his time teasing this sensitive patch of skin as Wendy clearly was enjoying it. She shifted under him so her legs were spread even wider and had begun moaning rhythmically. He then let his tongue drift even lower until it was directly over her asshole. He swirled his tongue around and around in circles over her tight hole and she reacted by again groaning loudly and trying to open her legs even wider for him.

He moved his tongue around and around her hole for a while longer and finally positioned it directly over her asshole. He moved it forward and tried to push it up her ass. As his pressure grew stronger her reaction grew rapidly and she began saying, "Oh fuck, that feels so good. Yes, do it, do it!" He teased her like this for a while longer and had her rapidly worked into a frenzy of lust. He lifted his mouth from her ass and softly asked, "Do you want me to fuck you here?"

The question seemed to shock her as her eyes opened wide and she stared down at him with a look of disbelief and excitement in her eyes. He looked deeply into her eyes and asked, "Do you want me to put my finger up your ass and fuck you with it?"

jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers