Reconnecting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a brief pause she moaned, "Yessss." Mike felt his cock jump and he returned to her asshole with his tongue. He continued for a short while longer and then couldn't resist pushing their dirty talk just a little farther. He lifted his head again and asked, "After I fuck you with my finger, do you want me to put my cock up your ass?" She looked up at him again with that wild look of lust and surprise in her eyes and didn't say anything. He gave her pussy a long lick and continued saying, "Tell me, do you want your little boy to fuck you up your ass?" This time she hissed a drawn out, "Yessssss."

Mike couldn't help but add one more comment and said, "Do you want to feel me cum inside your ass?" Wendy moaned another affirmative answer but Mike wanted to hear her say it out loud so he said, "Say it, tell me you want it." She lifted her head and gazed deeply into his eyes with a look of wild lust that made his cock twitch all by itself. "Yes," she said, "I want you to fuck my ass. I want to feel you cum up mommy's ass."

Mike let out his own moan at hearing her say the words out loud. He eagerly moved back to her pussy and began fucking her pussy with his tongue. She began moaning wildly and thrusting her hips up toward his face. As he licked her pussy he slipped his pinky finger to her asshole and began to slowly apply pressure. Her ass was already well lubricated with her pussy juices and his saliva and his fingertip slipped just inside her ass. She moaned wildly and said, "Yes, shove it in my ass."

Mike slowly worked his pinky up her ass until he had nearly its full length inside her. He continued to tease her pussy as he let his finger rest so her ass had time to adjust to it being inside her. He guessed that she may never have had anal sex before and the idea that he was taking her "virginity" a second time this night wildly excited him.

When he felt she was ready he began to slowly work his finger in and out of her ass. She was groaning so loudly that he was sure that their neighbors would hear through the walls. He thought of them sitting up in bed and listening to his mom groan and cry out in pleasure and the idea made him intensify his teasing of her pussy and his finger fucking of her ass.

It didn't take long for her to build up to what turned out to be the most massive orgasm she had all night. She cried out very loudly as her pussy clenched down on Mike's tongue and her asshole tightened around his finger. He kept his finger still inside her ass and lightly kissed and licked at her pussy as she began recovering from her orgasm.

She reached between her legs and pulled his head up and away from her pussy. He pulled his finger out of her ass as she pulled him up to her mouth and met him in a slow, passionate kiss. They kissed over and over before she finally sat up and guided Mike to the edge of the bed. She moved him into a standing position as she sat on the edge of the bed in front of him. Before she even did anything Mike knew what she had planned and he groaned in anticipation.

He watched eagerly as her fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft and she brought her mouth towards his cock. Before her lips wrapped around him she extended her tongue and began to lick his excited cock. As she licked him she looked straight up into his eyes and held the eye contact as her tongue moved over and around his cock. Mike had seen this done in porno movies before but had never had a lover actually do it with him. He had asked Cindy several times but she was never comfortable with the idea. Looking down now as his mom eagerly licked his cock while she gazed deeply into his eyes was better than anything he could have imagined. The feeling of everything she did to him was amplified ten times by the intense closeness and passion of their locked gaze.

She confidently licked him for a while longer before she pulled her tongue back and opened her lips to take first just the tip of him inside her mouth. She very lightly let her lips dance over the sensitive tip of his cock and he could feel her tongue on the very end of his cock and imagined that she must be tasting his pre cum.

She continued this right up to the point when Mike thought he was going to cum. Just at that moment she slipped her lips further down his shaft and took about half of his length inside her mouth. The sensation was equally amazing to him but just the change in tempo and feeling was enough for him to hold back his cum. She began to work her mouth back and forth on his cock as she continued to hold his gaze.

In another move that Mike had previously only seen in movies she then removed her hand from his shaft and moved forward again until she had taken his entire length in her mouth. For this move she had broken their eye contact, but Mike was so excited by watching her deep throat his cock that he didn't mind. She bobbed her head back and forth for a while like this letting his entire length slip into her mouth and down her throat. Mike's head was spinning so much from what he was seeing that he never could focus on how exactly it felt to be deep throated. However, he was so excited watching his full length disappear in her mouth that it almost didn't matter what it felt like.

She returned to her previous position of letting her head bob up and down taking just over half his length on each stroke. She lifted her hand to his balls and began to caress and massage them softly. Mike knew he was close to cumming but struggled to hold back as this was perhaps the most intense blowjob he had ever experienced.

He was finally driven past the point of control when she again looked up wantonly into his eyes and they gazed deeply at each other. He groaned and then gasped, "I'm cumming!" just as he felt his cum begin to rise from his balls.

Wendy took his shaft in her fingers and began stroking him firmly as she opened her mouth and pulled away from his cock. She had just removed her mouth when the first thick jet of cum escaped his cock. It landed squarely on her cheek as she leaned back slightly and jerked the rest of his cum all over her tits and chest.

Mike was surprised by how hard he came given the number of times they had already fucked the past few days. In the intensity of his orgasm he had closed his eyes and opened them again to be greeted by the sight of her still stroking his cock slowly as she looked up at him. Her cheek had a large glob of cum on it that had already started to drip down and he looked down at the many smaller droplets of cum that seemed to be everywhere on her tits and chest.

She smiled a sexy sort of half smile up at him as she continued to stroke and fondle his cock. He watched in horny fascination as the large jet of cum on her cheek slowly slipped down to her jawline and finally dripped down onto her right tit. When it landed on her tit Wendy looked down at it and back up at Mike.

She released his softening cock and brought her hand up to where the cum had landed. She used her index and middle fingers to scoop up most of the drop of cum and Mike's mind raced for a moment as he thought she was going to eat his cum. Instead, she lifted her fingers and brought them up to Mike's mouth.

Mike had never been a big fan of playing with his cum. He had tasted it a long time ago back in high school after one of his frequent jerk off sessions and decided that he didn't like the taste. Since then he had always shied away from it once he was done cumming. Cindy had tried to get him to play with it a few times after they fucked, but he never had agreed. He hesitated as Wendy's fingers held his cum just inches in front of his lips.

She looked up at him and seemed to sense his discomfort. In a tone more sexual than any he had heard her use before she asked, "Please Mike? Do it for mommy."

Her wicked, teasing tone broke down his defenses and he opened his mouth as she slipped the two fingers inside. He licked his cum off her fingers and let it sit in his mouth for a moment. "Yes," she urged, "taste it, swallow it for me." Mike swallowed his cum and wasn't sure if it was that it tasted different or that he was now in such an incredibly sexy atmosphere, but he almost enjoyed the taste.

Without saying a word he pushed her back down onto her back and began to lustfully lick all of his remaining cum off her body. Wendy groaned at first and then whispered nasty words of encouragement as he continued. When he knew he was almost done he collected what was nearly a full mouthful of cum but he didn't swallow it. Instead he moved his mouth to hers and met her in a deep tongue kiss. She groaned as she tasted and felt his cum on his tongue and the kiss lasted for many long minutes as they swapped his cum back and forth between them.

After they parted that kiss and swallowed the rest of his cum they settled back into each other's arms and began to gently kiss and fondle each other until Wendy finally drifted off to sleep. Mike watched her sleep for a few minutes and then moved close to her and let his hand come to rest over her soft tit. It only took a few minutes for him to also fall asleep.