Red & White - Christmas Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I promised to show you what a naughty girl I am so you can work out a plan for punishment, right?" He eagerly nodded his head, feeling himself torn between giving in to his desire of letting her be in charge, and his faintly remembered mission. For now the one didn't contradict the other, he thought, and expectantly looked at her. Patricia though still figured she must have been drinking too much and feeling too lonely, since she felt aroused by his mere presence. She felt a tingle of excitement that made her nipples contract and harden just thinking about showing him how good she was at being bad!

"Now, you have been such a good toe sucker and foot licker - let me see what is next on the schedule. " Patricia rose from the couch and circled the bulky form sitting on the rug in front of her, not sure yet how to proceed. The flames of the fire place seemed to make his white hair shine in a gold and silver sparkle, his abundant beard completing the impression of a giant cuddly toy and all of a sudden she felt overwhelmed by the desire to feel his soft curls caress her skin. His white chest pelt, the silvery curls all over and around his face, even his pubic hair was shining silvery white, the mere thought of rubbing herself against his massive body caused her juices to boil. Used to being in control she didn't think any longer and without further warning she put herself in front of him, spread her legs and with a determination that surprised even herself she forced his face into her neatly trimmed pubic triangle.

He moaned and groaned and his paw-like hands closed tightly around her firm butt globes, pulling her even closer to his hungry mouth .. and hungry he was. He wondered how he could ever have managed living through the centuries of sweets and cookies but without anything even remotely like the delicious dew Patricia was providing him with now. He greedily lapped and sucked, he eagerly nibbled and soon had her juices dribble into his fluffy white beard. His facial hair tickled her in a tantalizing way provided her with an extra stimulation she hadn't thought possible. Before she knew it she had reached the peak he was taking her to, and she felt a wave of heavenly release rush through her body. As if all the hard and cold feelings she had been nurturing all evening, all her life, had been dissolved and washed away with her abundantly flowing fluids she thought as she basked in the afterglow of the most intense orgasm she could remember.

She opened her eyes and looked down, her eyes meeting his sparkling greys. Her hand idly caressed his long white curls while he snuggled his cheek to her now moist and musky black curls. "Let's go to the bedroom, there is so much more I need to show you about the bad girls!" her slightly quivering voice broke the silence and she took his hand, helping him to his feet. With the red bow obscenely accentuating his bobbing erection he followed her down the corridor and into her bedroom, where a huge four poster bed clearly dominated the arrangement. "Do you trust me?" she whispered, leaning back into him, arching her back over his belly. He nodded and she smiled, guiding him to the bed and pushing him down on it.

A mischievous sparkle conquered her eyes as she saw him laying there - expectantly looking at her, his before fluffy white beard now sticky and smeared with her love juices. Ohhh yes, Patricia mused, he is going to get my special treatment now - he sure deserves it! And before he really could react to her sudden assault he found himself securely tied to the bed posts.

A last kiss was pressed onto his lips that tasted after herself before she started to rub her body all over his ... pressing her nipples against his chest she moaned, or was it his moan? She licked her way down to the red big bow which, sitting prominently in his patch of white silky curls, reminded her of the red and white fur trimmed attire he had been wearing earlier - Santa Clause, yes indeed!

She felt him wiggle under her expert ministrations, his impressive rod twitching impatiently, clearly showing the glistening sheen of precum. Patricia looked up, satisfied acknowledging he was straining in his bonds to watch her every move - and deliberately slow and enticing she parted her full ruby lips and after giving them a final lick to make them shine and gleam her tongue darted out to get a taste of his special elixir.

She loved it - which was rather surprising for her since usually she didn't like giving head at all. This time though, the creamy liquid reminded her of the icing on a Christmas cookie, as if there was a slightly spicy scent of cinnamon and saffron to it. She lapped up more of his offering and soon was sliding her lips around the head of his erection - taking more and more of his shaft into her warm moist mouth until she felt her nose mash into the red ribbon that in the meantime rather efficiently fulfilled the task of a cock ring, preventing him from coming and prolonging his heavenly torture. Looking up from her feast she giggled and with a mocking wink asked him "Now - do you think you have been a good boy and deserve a present of a bad girl??"

All she got was a grunt and when she finally loosened the bow and knot that had caused the necessary pressure to prevent his ejaculation. Instead of taking his hard shaft back into her mouth again she bent down and pressed her ample breasts firmly around his cock, rubbing and squeezing her hot tender skin against his slippery hardness, scanning his face for the ultimate signs that indicated the imminent explosion of his pent up lust. Soon she saw him bite his lower lip and while her one hand closed around his now rock hard swollen member to forcefully pump it her other hand reached between his spread and tied legs to fondle his balls.

"Ho ho ho ... ohhh ... hooooooo ..." his deep voice seemed to fill the room and evaporate through the walls. She thought the whole world must have heard this outburst of profound sexual pleasure that - to be honest - seemed to be somewhat different from the usual male grunting and barking she was used to. Her chest was sprayed with globs of his milky seed, in the dim light it reminded her of snowflakes shimmering in a ray of moon light, and the drops that had gathered on her still erect and pert nipples were looking like tiny icicles she thought with childish nonchalance.

She untied his limbs and cuddled into his arms, sinfully whispering "If ever you need someone to jingle your bells let me know - you can let it snow on me any time!! " and then she felt his arms wrap around her, reassuringly, shielding her from all that was bad and dark and nasty, filling her with what she only could describe as "Christmas Spirit".

She woke later, alone. When she sat up for a second she thought she heard the chiming of silver bells from outside, and when she glanced at the window she imagined to see Santa Claus fly by with his reindeer drawn sleigh. She shook her head and chuckled "Geeze, that Santa dude sure was something to make me see things!". Still shaking her head and giggling about her childish fantasies she turned around and was just about to snuggle into the warm blanket again when she saw the note on the pillow next to her, saying: "I will be back for my milk and cookie tonight, no need for stockings though. Love Santa"

The cold arctic wind blew roughly into his face when he reigned in his reindeers in a cloud of sparkling icy crystals. The workshop lay in darkness and he assumed the elves had retreated for the night already. With his familiar "Ho, ho, ho ..." he opened the door to his house. Just as he had expected , the snide remarks from the kitchen didn't take long "Ohh, look who finally has come home! Did you get lost again? Ohh well, anyway ... did you bring the little slut to be punished? We are running late with this year's schedule already."

While he sat down on the bench in the hallway to take off his heavy boots he smiled, the memories of Patricia filling his heart with joy. "No - I couldn't - this girl is so hot, she would have melted the polar caps in no time. I will have to take care of her punishment on site, personally!" A irritated grunting sound was all the response he got from the kitchen, but he actually didn't really care. He whistled "Jingle Bells" and felt his balls tighten .. and when he looked through the window, dreamily staring into the dancing snow flakes he felt his cock twitch to his humming of "Let it snow".

Finally he entered the kitchen, feeling a slightly irritated as he saw one of the younger elves scurry blushingly out of the room upon his entry, hiding one of those buzzing plastic candy sticks behind his back while his wife quickly straightened her skirts. He decided to take one of those back to Patricia the following evening - hoping she would like the thing as much as his wife seemed to like it - and maybe she would even tell him what it was meant for ...

12