Red Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's worst nightmare had come back to torment her. Her face felt cold, her palms became sweaty, as stomach lurched, threatening to spill the small breakfast she'd had. Tabitha sat down next to her and gave a little whimper.

Mark smiled, a small upturning of his lips, blue eyes as warm as ice. His jet hair was clipped, as always, in military perfection, standing straight up an inch from his scalp, buzzed almost bald around his ears and neck. He took a deep breath, the black t-shirt he wore close to ripping over the broad expanse of a magnificently sculpted torso. The leather sleeves of his black bomber jacket hugged biceps she knew were almost as thick as her thighs. Dirty boots rested on her grandmother's white duvet, hands clasped behind his head as he lounged casually on her bed. He could have been a model, ruggedly beautiful, brutally masculine, but she knew he was a demon.

"Hey, Babe, you're looking..." his eyes traveled down her shaking form, "allot slimmer than the last time I saw you." His Lips tilted up a bit more as well as her bile. "How have you been?" He tilted his head, smile never reaching those savage eyes. "Missing me, wife?"

Emily's mind reeled, remembering every slap, punch, and kick. She swallowed, feeling her throat close as if feeling the pressure of his fingers choking her again as he fucked her raw. Oh, God. If he finds Red— poor sweet Red—he'll kill him.

"H-how did you get into my house?" Her voice was barely a whisper. Emily wondered if she could press the speed dial number for Joyce or Rio. If they heard Mark's voice over the phone, they might be able to call the police. She bit her lip.

Mark uncrossed his feet and then crossed them the other way, dribbling a little more wet dirt on the duvet. "How'd I get in? I thought what was mine was yours... and vice versa. I used my key."

"This is my parents..."

"Your parents are dead, Em. They left you this house, so it's mine too, Babe."

Emily licked her lips, trying to make her mouth salivate. It felt drier than a desert. "Mark, you know you're not supposed to... be here." She looked away, wondering how to get the nerve to stick her hand into her coat and press Joyce or Rio's number. Would the police even get here in time?

"Why not, Babe? I'm your husband. We're still not divorced."

She needed to distract him. Thank God, Red never barged into her room. She hoped he'd retired to his own room. She needed to get Mark to leave.

"It's been hard for both of us, Mark, but-"

"Has it?"

Emily's gaze snapped to his. He sounded so calm... too calm. His face was void of any emotion now. She felt like throwing up.

"Mark-"

"You're still my wife, Babe." He straightened up on her bed, looking at his hands as he cracked his knuckles. "Where were you last night?"

What little blood she had in her face drained away. She shoved her hands in her pockets and pressed a number, hoping to God it was either Joyce or Rio's. His eyes locked on her hands in her coat. "I was out with Joyce and Rio. They were tired of hanging out here all the time."

Mark's predatory gaze snapped back up to hers. "Still friends with the fag and the butch I see."

A spark of anger surged through her at the slanderous way he referred to the people she loved.

Mark pursed his lips, raising one perfectly shaped black brow. "And I see you've made a new friend."

Her heart almost stopped.

"What the fuck was that with you last night? A man or a woman?" Emily remained mute, eyes wide. "You never could decide what you wanted... dick or pussy." Mark smiled again. "Looks like you found the best of both worlds I see. A pretty girl with a prick." He chuckled. "I almost wanted to fuck him." He tilted his head the other way. "Did you spend the night with him, Emily?"

Oh, God.

Emily patted Tabitha's head and ordered the miniature collie to go into her kennel. She took her eyes away from her dog and faced Mark with as much valor as she could muster. "We were all out the whole night-"

"Lie." His voice was still soft. "I saw when you left the club with him. You hailed down a cab." Mark stood, making her flinch, but she held her ground, afraid Red might come into the room if she screamed. "Was he a good lay, Emily?" Mark came closer. She steeled herself, knowing very well what was to come, hoping that she was strong enough to endure... for Red Passion's sake. "Is his dick as big as mine?" She dropped her gaze to her feet, wanting to scream at him that it was even bigger. Mark's lips whispered over her ear, the softest of kisses. "Does he make you come as hard as I do?"

Emily shivered with revulsion. There was a time when she felt she could come just by looking at Mark. He was gorgeous, virile, a sweet and generous lover... until he began bodybuilding. The steroids he pumped into himself turned him into a demon—one that took pleasure in beating and then fucking her broken bleeding body. If that weren't bad enough, he'd bring his gym buddies with him for orgies, and then beat her unconscious for not talking him out of letting other men fuck her.

She knew he was going to hit her. Still, the fist to the back of her skull stunned her. Emily flew forward, her face connecting with the edge of her dresser. Stars exploded behind her lids and she fought valiantly to stay conscious. Cruel fingers tangled into her hair and dragged her back up on shaky legs.

"You are nothing but a cheap, fat, worthless whore." His voice remained low, punctuating every lovely word he used to describe her. Mark never screamed—not even when he came. "Where is he?"

"Mark please-"

Her face met the mirror that had been in her mother's side of the family for the past three generations. Shards of glass fell all over the antique dresser while wet heat dripped down her face and throat. He threw her down on the bed and reached for his belt buckle.

Emily thought that seeing Mark lying in her bed was her worst nightmare come to life, but she realized that it paled next to seeing Red Passion burst in through the door, eyes wide in fright.

"Get out!"

Red jumped at the sound of her shriek. His eyes glittered with unshed tears and his breathing was rapid. He began to back away.

Mark pulled out a gun and aimed it at his head. "Stop right there, asshole." Red did not even acknowledge him. His eyes remained riveted on Emily's blood sodden face.

"Stop," Emily screamed again when Mark cocked the gun. Red startled, but remained frozen where he was.

Mark began to laugh. "Fuck. You have him well trained, Babe. Not bad. Not bad at all." Mark's eyes looked Red up and down. "Kneel, bitch," he spat at Red.

Emily felt horror clenching her insides into knots when Red acted as though Mark didn't even exist. "Obey him." Oh, God! Do it, Baby—she silently pleaded, hoping Joyce, or Rio had picked up the phone and called the police.

"Look at me," Mark commanded.

Red Passion's glittering green gaze slid to Mark.

"Take your clothes off. Let's see what you're packin'."

Red only blinked at him. Emily bit her lip, knowing he was still unfamiliar with the language. When Mark growled and leveled the gun back to his head, Emily blurted, "He doesn't understand English very well. Red, your clothes," Emily pulled at her blood-soaked blouse. "Off. Take it off."

Red's eyes narrowed slightly, but he understood. Slowly, he pulled his jacket off, followed by his black button down shirt and undershirt.

"All of it." Mark waved the gun at his lower body making Emily grit her teeth.

Something about Red's demeanor changed. He lowered his lashes and began to unbuckle his belt. Ribbons of red flowed over his shoulders as the belt hit the floor and the fabric of his pants peeled away from his taut belly. Emily didn't miss the hungry look Mark was giving Red as he pushed the pants down his sinewy legs.

Red's cock sprung free, slapping his abdomen fully erect. Emily's jaw dropped. How could Red be so aroused at a time like this?

"Fuck," Mark whispered, the gun lowering a little. "He's fucking hot." He gestured to Red with his free hand. "Get down on your knees."

Red dropped, his eyes now locked with Mark's. Mark fumbled with his own belt buckle and then the zipper of his pants. When he finally freed his own cock, he commanded Red in a grating voice Emily had never heard before, "come suck me. Do a good job and I might let you live."

The lust in Mark's eyes bordered on savage.

* * *

A rogue male. Red Passion had heard whispers of this demonic creature amongst the slaves that tended intergalactic functions. They said these males dominated on other planets over women, and sometimes took male lovers for themselves. Red had never believed of their existence... until now. This horrid creature had hurt his mistress. On Utudou, that was a mistake punishable by death. It was his duty to protect her at all cost.

The man held a strange metal device in his hand; a weapon of sorts, judging by the terrified look in his mistress' eyes every time he waved it around.

The man gestured him to kneel, and then suck his cock. Red Passion smiled to himself, lowering his lashes coyly. The man obviously had no idea what he was in for... what Red Passion's mouth, tongue, and lips were capable of.

Red crawled on hands and knees toward the rogue male, making sure to keep his head bowed and back arched to make the most of his swaying ass. When he reached the man's legs, Red kissed his way up, feeling them grow stiff under his touch. Red lifted his head and gazed into the man's eyes, wetting his lips before rubbing his face against the jutting prick standing at rigid attention.

"Shit," the man hissed. His hand tangled in Red's long hair. "Suck my cock. Now."

Red closed his eyes and opened his mouth. Taking this man's cock was easy. It seemed this particular male was not as well endowed as the pleasure pets on Utudou. His lips wrapped around the shaft and his tongue played at the underside. The male cursed tightly, his fingers causing Red a twinge of pain at the base of his skull as he pulled his locks.

Red rocked his head back and forth, turning every time he back off. He drew hard, sucking with vigor, and then, just when the panting above him grew frantic, he loosened his throat muscles and took him to the root.

The man howled with pleasure and would have come if Red hadn't pinched the base of his shaft with his teeth.

His hair was almost ripped off his scalp as the man pulled him away. The slap came as no surprise. Red fell to the side, hearing Emily beg for his life.

Anger roiled within Red hearing his mistress belittle herself to the worthless male, begging for his sake, no less.

"Get up!"

This Red understood. He got to his feet and found his hair grasped again. The man threw him face down on the bed. "Now you're going to take me in your ass, bitch."

With no preparation, Red found himself impaled. The burning sting was only slight. Bigger dicks than this had plowed his ass with nothing more than a little spit. He was man enough to take it then, he was man enough to take it now.

The man still clenched his hair, pumping hard and fast. Red braced his hands on the mattress, his eyes locking on with Emily's horrified ones. He began to undulate his back, clasping and clenching the muscles in his ass to stroke and pull in the other man's cock deeper. The male groaned louder with each pump. His hand released Red's hair as he pulled back to watched Red's body move like water underneath him. This was what had won him most beautiful pet in the intergalactic competitions; his fluid grace in the act of copulation. Any man could be beautiful, but to maintain grace and sensuality while being mounted was Red Passion's specialty.

He squeezed tighter, relaxed his body, tossed his mane to mesmerize the man behind him. The groans grew more frantic, the thrusts sharper. The man was going to come.

Red waited until the male's howl rang out, his cock jerking deep in Red's clenched ass. Red's legs locked behind the man's legs and he reared up, using his arms to send the back of his skull into the man's nose.

The roar of pleasure turned into one of agony. Red used the same momentum to twist his legs and turn them both over on the mattress. The man ended up twitching beneath him, but when Red clamped down the full force of his anal muscles on the man's penis, he really shrieked in pain. Red nailed him a second time with his head and all sound beneath him ceased.

He looked at Emily. She held the man's weapon in her shaking hands—pointed directly at him. He didn't care. Red sprang to his feet, and then fell to his knees, hugging her.

"Sheknia, forgive me."

Chapter Seven

Emily's hands shook on the gun, the warm weight of the metal foreign to her. She kept it trained on Mark's chest, knowing any minute he'd come to and try to kill them both. Red pressed his face against her belly, his arms holding her tight.

"Y-you could've gotten yourself killed, Red." She choked back a sob, wanting desperately to hold him, but terror kept her from lowering the gun.

"I love you, Sheknia."

The fierceness with which he uttered those words had Emily's tears running more profusely down her face. She removed her left hand from the gun and sank her fingers in his silky hair. "Baby, we need to tie him up so he won't try to hurt us anymore."

Red looked up at her, his green eyes a little uncertain. "Hurt. No, Sheknia. No hurt."

Rising swiftly to his feet, he bounded to the bed and gather Mark up from behind. Emily gasped in alarm about to tell him to get away from him when she saw how he was positioning his hands on Marks head and the cold glint in his eyes. Red was getting ready to snap his neck.

"No! Baby, don't kill him."

Red looked at her with wide eyes, but stopped. Emily ran to one of the windows in her room and pulled off one of the ties holding her Priscilla curtains.

"Here, tie his hands with this." She threw the rope at him and ripped the second cord off the other side of the curtain. Doing her best to hurry before Mark became conscious, she proceeded to bind his feet, her hands shaking terribly.

The sound of feet pounding on the floor below had her snapping her head around. At the same time, her cell phone rang in her pocket.

Emily frowned, feeling her heart race as she pulled the phone and answered Joyce's call.

"Joyce?"

"Oh, my God, honey! Are you okay? Rio called me and said Mark was at your place. We're on our way," screamed a hysterical voice over the phone.

The heavy footsteps sounded on the stairs now. What was going on?

"Joyce?"

The link began to buzz, and then went completely dead.

Tabitha began to howl sending Emily's terror up another notch. Instinctively, she grabbed Red and pushed him behind her against the far wall of the room. If they needed to escape, they could always run into the bathroom to their right.

The door was pushed open and in stepped a man—the most beautiful humanoid creature she'd ever seen. His gold hair fell in ringlets around his face, just barely brushing his shoulders and he was shirtless with black pants and boots. Then her eyes fell on the gold-flecked white wings he had on his back.

"Oh, my God," she gasped, unable to believe what she was seeing. "I-it's an angel."

The angel frowned, his startling blue eyes going from her to Red.

More beings stepped into the room, two more angels and three human-looking females about seven feet tall who had extremely muscular bodies. They were dressed like something out of the Xena Princess Warrior series, with metal breastplates and leather pants and boots. They looked at Red and smiled. The look in their eyes was one of recognition.

Red fell to his knees, pressing his face to the floor with his hands over his head.

Something within Emily snapped. With a viscous snarl, she pulled the gun up and aimed it at the strange people in her bedroom.

"Don't come any closer."

"We mean you no harm." The first blond angel spoke, his voice so beautiful, Emily almost fell to her knees in worship. His gaze softened. "We only came to fetch him."

The angel's long, delicate finger pointed to Red. Whatever hypnotic power the sight and sound the beautiful angel had over her vanished with those words. Holding the gun even tighter, she snarled, "Like hell you are!"

All three angels' eyes widened at her words. The one with the red hair began to chuckle and the feminine one with the brown hair frowned with disapproval. Both males were dressed the same, but the female angel had black straps covering her breasts. They all had white wings, the red haired male with coppery flecks in his and the female with bronze.

One of the Amazonian females took a step forward. "Rezzur Pazzua," Her finger pointed to the spot at her feet, "aquilam."

Emily didn't need to know the strange language to realize the woman had just ordered Red Passion to come to her.

When he began to crawl to her, Emily bent and gripped his shoulder. "Baby, no!"

Red stiffened beneath her touch and turned frightened eyes to her. Emily snapped her gaze back to the scowling face of the black-haired female that had called Red. "He's not going with you."

The female took a deep breath, her gaze going to Red, and then back to Emily. "His neck is bare. He's unclaimed."

"The customs on this planet are different than on Utuduo," the red-haired angel said.

"What's going on here? What are you people? Why are you here?"

"I am Lady Azana, Rezzur Pazzua's Sheknia... or, as you Edenian's would say, his Mistress."

Emily's eyes went round. Red Passion had been calling her 'Sheknia' all this time. She shook her head. "You're the one who hurt him then."

Azana frowned. "No. That was my sister's fault. She wanted to reclaim him and, since she didn't get her way, sent her other pleasure pets to disfigure him."

Emily's jaw dropped. "Pleasure what?"

The blond angel held out his hands. "This is all very complicated, but we're wasting time. He can't stay."

Emily shook her head, hauling Red into her arms, keeping her gun trained on the entourage before her. "You're not taking him anywhere."

"He isn't yours to keep," one of the blond Amazonian females spat, her twin nodding with an angry scowl.

Azana held up her hand to silence them, her eyes looking Emily and Red over in curiosity.

"Why won't you give him back to me? I did send him away to keep him from being euthanized."

Emily gasped. "Euth—"She gaped at them. "What kind of barbaric world do you come from?"

One of the blond females snorted. "Your planet is still at war within itself, your females kill their unborn, and you dare call us barbaric?"

"Nataka," Azana scolded over her shoulder, and turned back to Emily. "I treated Red well. He was my prime pet, spoiled and pampered. Do you love him?"

Emily could feel Red's eyes on her. She held him tighter. "Yes. I love him." Her eyes went to Mark. "He saved me."

Azana smiled with a nod. "Then we have nothing to do here."

"But he can't stay," the brown haired angel protested, the other two just hung their heads and sighed.

Emily frowned. No one was taking Red from her. "Why not?"

"He's not Earth-born. His DNA is a little different than an Edenian's."

Emily scrunched up her face. "What is this Edenian thing you keep referring to?"

The angel smiled and opened his mouth to answer, but the red-haired angel blurted, "Garethiel, no."

"She's already seen too much," the female angel added, then scowled at Emily, "Knows too much."

Emily didn't like the sound of that

Garethiel pursed his lips. "It would be a shame to separate them now."

"But we must," the female angel argued. "These humans keep strict records of the birth of every one of their own. How would this female ever explain Razzur's existence?"

"My friend Joyce works in the demographics department. I'm sure she can help us out with that."

1...345678