Red Satin Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's jaw dropped when he looked up at his gorgeous wife. He never tired of looking at Carol's lithe form and especially loved it when she wore her sexiest lingerie. The deep reds of her undergarments offered a delightful contrast to her flawless porcelain skin. Noticing her lack of panties thought to himself, "you naughty girl." He couldn't tear his eyes from her and finally stammered, "I don't know about the shoes, but the rest of that outfit is screaming Fuck Me Now!"

Carol grinned hugely as she closed the distance to the bed. Jack had swung his legs over the side awaiting her, and when she stepped near, enough he put his arms around her waist drawing her closer. Using both her hands Carol tipped his face up and kissed him passionately their tongues fencing as they held the steamy embrace. Releasing Jack's face, she wrapped her arms around his head reveling in the sensations, feeling totally safe and secure enveloped in her husband's strong arms.

Carol smiled when she felt him nuzzling between her breasts. However, when she heard the snap and felt her bra straps go slack she realized Jack had ambitions beyond a tender moment. She let her arms slide from around his head allowing the bra to fall away from her outstretched arms. His arms still wrapped around her waist Jack wasted no time and began kissing up the sides of Carol's full breasts something he knew she dearly loved. He slid the tip of his tongue around her oval pink areola watching them crinkle as the nipples stiffened. Unable to make himself wait any longer and began suck and nibble on each of Carol's distended teats. Still standing with her legs open enough to accommodate Jack's knees at the side of the bed Carol's head lolled back and she began purring as he continued assaulting her breasts.

For several minutes, Carol relaxed and enjoyed her husband's skillful lips and tongue. As her need became more urgent, she stepped back and divested Jack of the tuxedo jacket. She decided that the bowtie could stay it was after all, adorable. She forcefully pushed him back onto the bed and began a slow feline crawl up his outstretched body until her knees rested on either side of Jack's head. She used the headboard of the bed for balance and slowly lowered herself toward his eager mouth. She held herself just above his lips allowing him some freedom of movement he did not squander the opportunity she presented.

At the crease where the skin of her thigh met her neatly trimmed mound, on either side Jack traced a line with the tip of his tongue. Each time he repeated this his tongue moved closer to Carol's molten center until finally, he gently grazed her protruding lips sending shivers up his wife's spine. He could see the moisture accumulating as her excitement grew. He then reached as far back as his tongue would extend flattening it he made one long forward sweep from Carol's puckered anus across her steaming lips and ended at her swollen bud. Carol squeaked with surprise and when he began flicking her engorged clit, she had some difficulty holding herself above his face and slowly settled back impaling herself on Jack's willing tongue.

His probing soon located her G-spot. Carol's hips began bucking and gyrating as she ground her sex onto his face, the tip of his nose conveniently rubbing her ragging clit. Jack heard his wife's moans becoming more hoarse and wanton he opened his mouth wide knowing an orgasmic flood was about to be unleashed. He did have not long too wait. When she came, try as he might he could not contain all of the sweat nectar that cascaded around his tongue over his lips and down his chin.

After giving his best effort to recapture the honey that escaped his initial attempts, Jack was completely content to continue until every drop was accounted for. Finally satisfied with his efforts Jack slid from beneath Carol, the satin sheets making the movements easier he eased up behind her where she was still leaning on the headboard of the bed. Looking back at her husband through half lidded eyes Carol knew she wouldn't have much longer to savor the afterglow as Jack's hands slid up her torso and began massaging her heaving breasts. Using the headboard for leverage, she extended her arms pushing him backward far enough so that she could lower her head to the silky pillow; the slick fabric felt gloriously cool against her flushed cheek. Jack needed no further prompting, slipped the tip of his rigid prick against her well-lubricated folds. As heated as he was Jack exhibited remarkable restraint starting with long slow strokes. Carol appreciated it immensely and when her body gradually began responding, she started meeting his steady thrusts. She reached between her legs and alternately rubbed her clit and gave Jack's swinging balls gentle squeezes. As her lust became more heated, she abandoned that in favor of her demanding nub. She pressed back against Jack urging him to greater effort and when she felt the familiar pressure building in legs and groin she mashed her clit at a feverish pace. She could feel Jacks heavy balls banging against her fingers as he pounded into her with increasing intensity. Her throaty moans turned to delighted squeals as her body convulsed and in another mind-bending orgasm.

When Carol returned to earth, she felt a fresh flush of appreciation for her husband who had considerately slowed his activities giving her heartbeats to enjoy and recover. He did not stop, but had slowed considerably allowing her to relish the moment. She determined now was the right time to spring on him something else she and "Ready-Freddie's brother" had been practicing.

She groped for the drawer handle on the nightstand and finding it pulled the drawer open a few inches. She lifted a small tube of lubricant from the drawer and reached back flipping the cap open with her thumbnail. Jack stopped, wondering what his wife had in mind. He watched the tube stop, hovering between his wife's nicely rounded cheeks until a generous dollop emerged from the tube and making contact with her heated skin started to melt and slid downward.

He could not believe his ears when Carol's husky voice urged him, "C'mon baby do me."

She knew it was something he had always fantasized about but Carol was always afraid it would hurt. Tonight she felt as ready as she would ever be and reached back grasping Jacks slick tool positioning it at her entrance. Slowly she eased back against his willing rod and together they pushed slowly attempting to pierce her tightly clenched orifice. She had to stop him for just a moment after the head fully penetrated the restrictive opening allowing the time she needed to relax a little. She removed her hand from Jack's belly letting him know she was ready to proceed. He slowly in pushed burring his cock to the hilt. He remained motionless for a few seconds to allow his wife to become accustomed to it before withdrawing half way and thrusting back in to her depths.

Carol was surprised and thrilled; it did not hurt at all. In fact, she was finding that she was really starting to enjoy the new and wonderful fullness she felt. She could also feel her nipples stiffening and with each of Jack's urgent thrusts, her nipples would slide across the satin bedding making them tingle deliciously. She soon felt fresh dew gathering on her labia, and before long her clit began throbbing. She reached back moaning and grasped Jack's swinging balls gently squeezing and releasing them. As she fondled Jack, her forearm rubbed across her now fully exposed clit. Carol felt her own moisture dripping on her outstretched arm as Jack's rhythm increased. His guttural moans told her he was very close but she was preoccupied with the remarkable sensations she had denied herself until this moment. As His pounding thrusts began increasing in force but losing their rhythm Carol felt her husband spurting his juice, deep inside her and that drove her over the edge as well. They collapsed panting and whimpering as the waves of ecstasy washed over both of them.

Carol spun around to face Jack, a maneuver the slippery sheets made almost effortless. She stared into his dark eyes, his breathing still labored but the leer he was directing at his saucy wife told her he was not finished with her...

Hunger finally drove them from their bedroom at 2:45am. Jack was not through surprising his wife and had her sit in the dinning room while he got to work in the kitchen. Carol started telling Jack about her awful day and finally confessed to him how upset she had been and laughing told him some how she decided it was all his fault. As he entered the dinning room placing a delicious looking eggs Benedict on the table for each of them he tenderly kissed her. Carol Smiling and staring into her husband's loving eyes said, " Mr. Blackman you amaze me."

Sitting across from her he said, "Well you won't be walking to work tomorrow." Taking a bite of his eggs his eyes never leaving hers he continued, "When I found the car home and no you, It took me a bit but I sort of figured out what happened and after I got your car running, I took it to the shop and had an engine block heater installed."

"Your car, by the way; now has a full tank," he said teasing her just a little. Seeing the chagrin wash over his wife's expression added, "you will however, have to remember to plug in the heater before it will do much good."

Taking her hand and lightly kissing it, he raised one of his eyebrows in a way that always perplexed her and whispered, "Happy Valentines Day."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Sittin' Pretty Is their marriage in trouble?in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories