Red Sonja in Hells Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first go around, the boys were hard again and this time not as quick to cum so they had the chance to better savor the woman they were fucking. Aaron watched in amazement as the woman knelt in front of him taking his cock into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down on it like it was some type of candy. In and out his cock slid. Her mouth was so warm and wet and it just felt so good as her tongue ran around his shaft and her lips locked tight on his dick. "I am going to cum," he shouted as Sonja had taught him and he felt the liquid gush out of his cock into her waiting mouth. She swallowed every drop she could, except for the bit that trickled out of her mouth and onto her big boobs.

"I want to try....what did you call it again Sonja? Tit fucking?" asked Horace as he straddled her massive jugs and rubbed his cock on them.

"Do it baby," encouraged Sonja. "Fuck my big titties until you cum all over them." Sonja took her boobs in her hands and wrapped them around the boys's throbbing meat and watched him slide it in and out of the deep valley. As the head slid up to her mouth, Sonja stuck out her tongue and licked the tip. Horace's eyes wre rolling back in his head as he moaned with pleasure and then with a cry he exploded and shot his semen all over Sonja's massive breasts.

The fucking went on like this for the rest of the night or what Sonja thought of as night in this world of perpetual twilight until finally she and the eight boys fell asleep exhausted in one big pile on the floor.

In the morning (or at least many hours later), Red Sonja awoke feeling rather ashamed of her wanton behavior with the boys. Still, she had to admit the sex had been very exciting and the boys had obviously enjoyed it. On the other hand, she felt no sign of the jewel forming yet, so her time in this hell was not over yet. Was she going to have to seek out other bands of survivors until she had accumulated enough cum to trigger the jewel formation? The idea was both a bit daunting and a bit exciting at the same time, a fact that troubled Sonja more than a bit.

The boys were reluctant to see her go and afraid for her safety. She reassured them that she would be careful and would return to them if she could.

"I...., I mean we," said Aaron looking at the other boys as he spoke, "we all enjoyed fucking you last night Red Sonja. If the shadows get us today, then at least we had the pleasure of being with you last night."

Red Sonja blushed and gruffly gave each of the boys a quick hug before turning away and striding away across the ruined city. Perhaps she could find a way to rid the city of the shadow demons, but how to accomplish this totally escaped her at the moment.

A couple of hours after parting from the boys, Red Sonja caught her first glimpse of the shadow demons. A few blocks away, she saw black forms flitting among the ruins and she quickly crouched behind a half ruined wall to watch. It sent a shiver through her body to see what looked like shadows moving around with nothing to cast them. They didn't walk so much despite their humanoid form as they did glide and crawl over the ground. The demons appeared to be searching through the ruins, probably looking for survivors like the boys. Carefully Sonja trailed along behind the black blobs, trying to figure out some way in which to fight them? How could you fight something you couldn't punch or cut with a sword?

Deep in thought, Red Sonja was startled to feel a pair of hands suddenly cupping her breasts. Without looking, she smashed her elbows backwards expecting to have them smash into the imbecile who thought he could cop a feel of her tits. There was no such impact and when Sonja looked down she could not see the hands, though she certainly could feel them kneading her breasts like a couple of loaves of bread. With a sudden sense of alarm, Sonja spun around and saw her shadow being molested by one of the demons. The thing had snuck up behind her and was now fondling her shadow's big tits. Red Sonja moaned softly as the shadow demon continued to maul her shadows' tits. The boys were right, you felt everything that was done to your shadow like it was being done directly to your own body. Angry at this violation, Red Sonja drew out her sword and cut at the shadow demon molesting her, but as the boys had told her, weapons were useless against the shadows. Sonja watched in horror as the shadow demon slipped its talloned hand into her shadow's bikini bottom and she gasped as it felt like her clit was being rubbed hard by the thing. Moaning, Sonja collapsed to her knees in the ruins, and now she saw dozen more of the shadows slithering across the ground towards her!

Red Sonja stumbled to her feet and tried to run away from the onrushing black tide of shadow demons, but she was unable to coordinate her legs as she felt several fingers of the shadow demon slide into her shadow's pussy and begin to finger fuck it. "Ahhhhhh," moaned Sonja and collapsed to her knees again as a wave of pleasure broke over her and then the demons were on her. Or rather they were on her shadow. There was nothing the beautiful warrior woman could do but watch as the shadow demons swarmed over her shadow. They ripped at her bikini armor and even as the shadow armor came off to reveal the curved and busty shadow of Red Sonja, her real armur fell off to leave her lying in the street naked. Again, Red Sonja tried to get to her feet and flee, but the demons had hold of her shadow's arms and were stretching it out on the ground in a spread eagled position, their hands running all over it. To the real Sonja, it felt like twenty pairs of hands were caressing her body, stroking every inch of it.

Red Sonja watched, tears running down her face in anger, fear and frustration as she saw the shadow demons suddenly produce huge thick shadow cocks. Every cock was at least twelve inches long and some significantly bigger than that. In slow motion, Red Sonja watched one of the shadow demons approach her shadow, its legs stretched wide by the demons holding it. The demon gave a very real laugh and it plunged forward, sliding its cock to the hilt in her shadow's pussy in one fell swoop. To the real Sonja it felt just like a cock ahd been shoved hard into her pussy and she collapsed on her back unable to do anything more than writhe as the shadow demon began to pound her shadow with its huge slab of cock meat.

The mighty Red Sonja had never felt so helpless in her life as she lay in the ruined city street, clad only in her boots. There was nothing to fight, no attacker to cut or punch but her whole body heaved and bucked as her shadow was raped by the shadow demon. Sweat poured down Sonja's body as the thing fucked her hard. Then the spine of the shadow demon stiffened and a great scream echoed through the city as it came and poured a load of its cum into Sonja's shadow. While not a drop of liquid touched Red Sonja's body, it felt like a quart of cum had been spewed into her pussy and was leaking out as the thing pulled out of her.

There was no time to recover, however, as Sonja felt a pair of hands seize her hips and force her onto her hands and knees, ass in the air. Clawed hands slapped her shadow ass and Sonja felt the sting as if it were real as she lay in the dirt, mind reeling. She felt a lot worse a few seconds later when the second shadow demon suddenly impaled her ass with its huge prick. The thing grabbed Sonja's boobs and used them to pull her back to it as it rammed itself deeper into her ass. When it was fully inside her, it began to pull her forward using her tits and then slamming her back into it in a piston like motion. The real Sonja felt every thrust, every tug as if it were her ass and tits being so abused. Sonja grunted and moaned with every thrust of the shadow demon into her shadow. Powerless and frustrated beyond belief, Red Sonja could only watch and moan as her shadow was fucked hard up the ass and then again there was that sensation of a massive load of cum being shot into her and her shadow collapsed onto the ground trembling.

They say that humans are a violent and ruthless species, but the worst of them are mild mannered and polite compared to demons. Even the most despicable of men might have felt a twinge of pity at the sight of the woman sobbing and trembling on the ground. For the demons, however, it was just a beautiful sight that intoxicated them and made them want to fuck it more. Shadow hands lifted Red Sonja's shadow and she was settled down onto another huge shadow cock that slid up her abused ass. Hands held her shadow in place and another shadow demon completed a Red Sonja sandwich by driving its massive cock into her shadow pussy. Sandwiched between the two huge thrusting cocks, Red Sonja's shadow bucked and writhed while the real Sonja lay gasping in the street as if it were her being double fucked. Red Sonja's mind was close to overloading at the sensations flooding through her body but that just made the demons all the more excited. A third demon rubbed its big slab of meat on her shadow's lips and then slammed it inside the gaping mouth. To the real Sonja, it felt very much like a huge cock was sliding between her lips and down her throat. In and out the three demon cocks drove. The triple violation of her body was overpowering and for a while Red Sonja lost touch with reality as the three things raped her hard. Only the sensation of three more huge loads of cum pouring into her brought her back to reality for a fleeting moment. It really felt to Sonja as if a huge load of demon cum had just poured down her throat and she gasped trying to swallow it and breathe so she was not drowned in it.

Utterly spent, Red Sonja could do nothing but lie there as she saw in horror that there were dozens more of the shadow demons clustered around her shadow. Over the next several hours, her mind skittered around, in and out of consciousness as the pack of demons gang raped her over and over again. How many times did they take her every hole? Twenty? Thirty? Forty? More? Probably anyone else would have fled the bonds of sanity at some point during that ordeal, but then those people were not Red Sonja. She finally blacked out totally at the sensation of her face and tits being sprayed by a massive load of shadow cum, though in reality not a single drop touched her naked body.

When Red Sonja finally regained consciousness, she was aware of figures gathered around her. She came awake flailing at them but gentle hands held her until she could see clearly. She was in a large dimly lit room, surrounded by a dozen or so scantily clad young women in their late teens.

"What happened? Where am I? Who are you?" Sonja asked groggily as she sat up.

"I fear that the demons got you," replied a solemn dark haired girl who looked a lot like Aaron. "They can not touch your body, so they commanded us to come and bring you here to one of their lairs. We," and at this she gestured to the other girls, "are their prisoners. They keep us to satisfy their lust. When they find survivors, they kill the boys if they can, but us they bring here to service them. I think the boys are the lucky ones."

"You haven't found anything that can harm them?" asked Sonja.

"What can harm a shadow?" asked he girl.

What indeed thought Sonja. "What is your name girl? You look like someone I met recently."

"My name is Ariana," said the girl wide eyed. "I have a brother Aaron. Is he still alive?"

"Very much so," replied Sonja and she couldn't help but think of how alive Aaron had been the previous "night" when he had filled her mouth with is sweet creamy load of cum. Red Sonja shook her head to rid herself of such distracting (but pleasant) thoughts and began to look around the room for a way out.

"There is no way out except through that very sturdy door," said Ariana as if reading Sonja's thoughts. "In a while, the shadow demons will return. We think that they need a few hours to recharge themselves after each session, but they always come back. Always. Most of the girls can bear it for only a few years at most before going insane or killing themselves. I don't know how much longer I can stand it," whispered Raakema.

Red Sonja reached out and patted the girls hand. "Keep up your spirits girl. I don't intend to be these demons fuck toy for the rest of my life. I am going to find someway to beat them!"

"We brought your armor and your sword here," said Ariana in the voice of one who has no hope left. "But they are useless against the demons. They can touch our shadows and through them us, but we can do nothing to fight back."

Sonja bolted upright at those words and drew on her armor. "That is it Ariana! I think I know how to beat those mother fuckers."

"What? I don't understand," said the confused girl. But before Sonja could say anything more, the door to their cell opened and shadow demons began to pour in. The girls shrieked and tried to draw away, but hands reached out to paw their shadows, throwing them down onto the ground. One of the demons cackled and reached for Sonja's shadow, but this time she was ready for them. With lightning speed she drew her sword but instead of swinging it at the demon she swung it so the sword's shadow cut at the demon. The struck demon howled as the shadow sword sliced it in two and a feral grin crossed Red Sonja's face. The ferocity of her grin was only exceeded by that of her shadow as the warrior's shadow reached out and pulled a demon off off Ariana where it had been fucking her shadow. Red Sonja's shadow flung the demon into a pack of other demons and then she cut loose with her sword. It took some getting used to on Sonja's part to swing her sword so it was the shadow that impacted the demons, but Red Sonja was nothing if not a fast learner. The shadow demons, however, were rather slow to learn. They leapt at the red haired warrior and died on her shadow blade.

"This is for everyone you killed. For every girl you fuckers raped!" raged Red Sonja as she laid about her with the ferocity that had been known to make entire companies of battle hardened mercenaries turn tail and run. "Die you mother fucking little bastards!" And they did die. The room turned into a slaughterhouse as Sonja showed no mercy to the shadow demons. The last one bolted for the door in terror, but Sonja just drew the knive from her belt and flung it so the blade's shadow landed in the middle of the fleeing demons back with a most satisfying "chunk".

It was only when the last demon had fallen that Red Sonja collapsed to the floor with pain shooting through her pussy. Oh shit, she thought as she recognized what was happening to her again. As the girls gaped in wonder, Sonja reached inside and pulled out the second of the ten jewels. It was a black diamond and Sonja licked it clean before attaching it to the silver chain around her neck.

"Occupational hazard," muttered Sonja as she stood up and the concerned girls gathered around her. Red Sonja then led the girls out into the ruins and gave Ariana directions on how to find the boys. "You know how to fight the things now," she told them. "Tell the boys. Together you can beat them. You never have to submit to them ever again."

"Won't you help us?" pleaded Ariana. "We need your help!"

"I would like to help, but I am afraid I don't have any choice in the matter. Besides, you don't really need me. Anyone who could survive those demons the way you did is plenty strong enough and your brother is going to make a fine man. Together, I think you can reclaim your world."

Ariana nodded and turning, gestured to the other girls to follow her. Red Sonja watched them disappear among the ruins and then she heard a familiar voice.

"My my, whatever did you do to collect enough cum in this hell full only of young boys and demons my dear Red Sonja?"

Sonja turned and saw the floating image of Taurus as she had expected.

"You know damned well what I did," stormed Sonja. "I bet you even were watching and enjoying it."

"Very much," admitted the wizard. "You were definitely the best lay in the whole world my dear. Tell me what did feel like to seduce a bunch of innocent young boys? Did you like it when they sprayed their cum all over those big tits of yours?"

Red Sonja flushed, but refused to be baited by the wizard. "Just open the damn gate to the next hell wizard so I can get this over with." To herself, she promised once more that there was gong to be a reckoning between herself and Taurus when this was all over. A reckoning she doubted he would like.

"As you wish, my dear Red Slut," mocked Taurus and with a gesture, a gate appeared which Red Sonja promptly stepped into.

End of Part Three

12