Red Strip

Story Info
A wild night dancing in Negril.
3.5k words
4.26
39.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took another sip from my Red Stripe to steady myself. My buddies were practically shoving me in her direction.

"Okay, Okay," I yelled over the bass of the pulsating dancehall as I shrugged Dave's hand off my shoulder.

They were right, of course. I should have already gone over to talk to her. I had been staring at her for the last hour. She was pretty, but far from the best looking girl in this little local club that we had stumbled upon while driving our rented mopeds around Negril. She was bigger than her two companions, who were both gorgeous with trim little figures and ample curves in exactly the right places. Taller by at least 6 inches, possibly closing in on six feet. She was voluptuous, not fat or heavy, but somehow both soft and solid at the same time. Firm with just a little jiggle when she wiggled.

And by god, could she wiggle. I had never seen rhythm like that. Every part of her body moved in seductive undulations, perfectly punctuated to the beat , fluid and graceful and positively oozing sex. She was amazing. It was her incredible dancing that had caught my eye to begin with. Not that I was alone, every guy in that place had stared at her for some period of time. Her thin summer dress clung to her sweating body, shaped perfectly to her ample breasts. It left little to the imagination. She was mesmerizing. Despite all the wild grinding couples around her on the spectacle that was this dancefloor, it was impossible for your eyes not to lock on to her. And once she had you, you couldn't let go.

I had watched her brush off at least a dozen advances as she danced with her two friends. Her eyes were closed most of the time, her entire being absorbing the music. In a place like this, an accompanied woman on the dance floor was already an open invitation, but her hips were like the siren song. Guys would dance up on her and she would glide into their bodies. They would grind for some brief period of time, limbs, hips and breasts rubbing all over each other. Then at some point, sometimes after a minute, sometimes after a couple of songs, her gyrations would increase. Always to the rhythm, but somehow more complicated. The guy would start to look like a man holding on to the last car of a roller coaster by his fingertips, trying for dear life to keep up. And then he would misstep and she would be gone. The rejection was as clear as it was subtle and graceful. She never missed a beat. Her eyes might have only opened for a second to survey the crowd anew or a quick conspiratory glance to her friends.

On and on the scene repeated. The best guy lasted three songs. It was right after that, as she eased back into the crowd that she looked in my direction. There was no doubt when her casual gaze met mine that I had been staring at her. When she turned her round angelic face, with its high cheekbones and luscious lips, towards me, I froze. Her deep brown eyes filled with a demonic sparkle and she gave me a wicked grin as her eyes met mine. The look was completely ravenous and I felt consumed from across the room. All the while she continued to dance, hips grinding the air. I was overwhelmed.

Before this moment I had been fantasizing about trying to dance with her, just for a little bit. I know I can dance. I'm definitely better than your average white-guy rocking the overbite and I'm sure I could have held my own with most of the women on the dancefloor. But she was in another league, another universe. In my head I had it all played out as I would confidently stride over to her and make my move. But with one hungry glance I was shattered. I broke our our gaze, looking sheepishly at the floor. When I looked up, she had danced on.

So I continued to watch. And then my opportunity arrived. She and her friends left the dance floor for the bar and were now standing a mere ten feet from my buddies and I. That's when Dave started prodding me. First with words and then he was pushing me over. I could hear my other buddies saying something about this being our last night and chickenshit, but with that sip of Red Stripe I had already made up my mind.

I moved through the crowd and wiggled my way into a space next to them at the bar. She had her back to me as I leaned onto the bar feigning as if I was trying to get the bartenders attention. I looked her over briefly and her friend caught me and tapped her and she turned around.

"Like what yah see bwoy," she said smiling like a lion. I started to respond, but knowing that I was going to trip over my tongue, I paused for a moment to compose myself. Her friends leaned in staring at me mischievously.

"Mi can help yah wid someting?"

"Yes." I said with only the slightest of hitches in my voice. Not wanting to lose the momentum now that I had managed to get my tongue moving, I continued.

"My name is Ebin," I said, extending my hand.

"Mary" she said as her silky hand enveloped mine, her eyes penetrating me. I felt like my head might explode, but I pressed on.

"I just want to say that you are the most amazing dancer I have ever seen."

"Mmm. Dat sweet." she purred in her rich Jamaican accent, leaning into me ever so slightly.

"Could I be so bold as to ask you to dance?"

She tilted her head back with a throaty laugh and then looked me square in the eyes again, "Aw, boy, cyaan. We takin a little break now."

It wasn't no and my head hadn't exploded yet, so I figured I would push my luck.

"I don't mean to be so forward, but this is my last night here and I know I will never have the opportunity to dance with someone who moves as incredibly as you do." She was smiling so I went on, feeling like I was already hanging on to the roller coaster by my fingertips without having even stepped out onto the dancefloor.

"Seriously, you are amazing. I just want a chance to dance with greatness. And I know I may not look it, but I've got some moves." I added.

She laughed again.

"Oh do yah?" she said, her eyes dancing, taunting me. Then she turned to her friend and said, "Im tinks im can move..."

Her friend whispered something in her ear and they both grinned and turned back toward me.

Mary was again staring deep in my eyes when her friend interjected, "How badly?"

"How badly what?" I asked trying to shake off the trance of Mary's gaze.

"How badly yah wanna dance?"

"Bad." I said nodding almost a little too fervently. She leaned into my ear.

"So let's make a deal." She had the devil in her eyes and Mary moved even closer still, her hips rolling ever so slightly to the music and lightly grazing my leg.

"Mary will give you ten songs to try and hang with her. Each time you lose it, we get to take a piece of clothing off yah. If yah keep up for ten songs, Mary give yah a dance yah never forget." She said thickening her accent on purpose and shimmying slightly to really set my imagination running. "If you lose all your clothes, then we get to keep yah as our pet until closing."

My mouth must have been hanging open, because Mary ran a finger across my lips. Their other friend had moved to my side and was gently grinding into my hip and running her hand up and down my back. The music was loud, but I knew I had heard every word correctly. My head was reeling.

"Are you serious?"

"Ten songs." she replied and then added, "and you've got at least three chances looking at yah."

It took me a second to understand what she was referring to and then I realized she was counting my clothes. In fact I had four chances; I was wearing a short-sleeve collared button-down shirt over a t-shirt as well as shorts and boxer-briefs. My brain then went through some strange clothing-song calculus and calculated my chances of coming out victorious. All the while they were smiling at me patiently, dancing ever so slightly, trying to coax my hips into motion.

"Im mek up im mind areddy," Mary said smiling to her friend.

Before I had realized that I had made a decision I heard myself saying "Deal."

"Come yah," Mary purred as she slipped a finger into the collar of my t-shirt and turned and started pulling me toward the dancefloor. Her friends hooked their arms into mine and I was moving through the crowd. I looked over my shoulder to see my buddies smiling at me. They had no idea what I had gotten myself into. Frankly, neither did I. I tried to smile back, but I'm sure it looked more like the grin of a guy in that first car of the roller coaster as it shifts into that first big drop.

In fairness, she started out easy on me. Like the many that had tried before me that night, I pressed my body into hers and tried like hell to follow her effortless rhythm. Her movements were simple at first, gentle circles of her hips. We danced in the middle of the sweaty crowd, her two friends floating around us like referees.

Her body felt amazing. Even though she was slightly taller than me, she had spread her legs and bent her knees bringing her eyes just below mine. Unlike before, her eyes were wide open, dancing as well and locked onto mine.

I made it through the whole first song and I was really beginning to relax when her hips started to match the staccato drums of the dancehall track and I lost her. There was no denying that I had faltered. She grinned ear to ear stepping back slightly as her friends swooped in and removed began unbuttoning my shirt. They were playful and took their time. One slipping in front of me, while the other pressed her breasts into my back as she reached around to unbutton my shirt. I felt my shirt float off my shoulders and disappear.

No sooner had I been relieved of my shirt, Mary was up against me again. This time she had backed into me, pushing her firm bubble butt squarely into my crotch and smiling over her shoulder. The third song had begun and I started to think I might actually make it through this. I found her rhythm again and my hands instinctively grabbed her hips. Only seven more to go. I did not want this to end.

The thought had only just crossed my mind when she halved her speed into a methodical grind. Mary punctuated it with a quick thrust of ass, which literally knocked me back into the arms of her friend. She steadied me by my hips and then grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it up over my head; her hands gliding up my sides and guiding my arms up in compliance.

As my t-shirt passed before my eyes and then over my head and out of sight, I saw my buddies laughing and waving as they headed towards the exit. My arms were already up in the air so I waved back. Dave was the last one out the door. He gave me a quick wink and then turned and followed the others.

The fact that I was now bare-chested on the dancefloor went relatively unnoticed by the others busy grinding around us. There were several other guys who had shed their shirts, even a few topless women, engaged in dancing that could only be described as heavy petting. Nonetheless, the reality of my situation was very apparent to me. Particularly because I was really turned on and I could feel myself straining against my shorts.

Sensing my vulnerability, Mary pounced on me. She was a flurry of movement, her hips swinging wildly her hands dancing all over my naked skin. The bass pulsed like a machine gun. I stood frozen not knowing where or how to catch up. It was an assault, raw and sexual. And then before I could collect myself she drifted away. The next thing I knew I felt her friends' hands were unbuttoning my shorts and sliding them down my legs.

I knew I was pretty much fucked. The third song wasn't even over and I was standing in my boxer-briefs and flip-flops. Amongst the many emotions I was feeling, I had my first taste of humiliation as I realized that my hard-on was clearly visible in my boxer briefs.

Mary was dancing in front of me, gyrating her hips and swishing her short sundress across the silky skin of her upper-thighs, threatening to reveal the promise between her legs. My eyes slowly moved upward. Her thin sundress transparent with sweat clung to her firm abdomen and outlined the contours of her beautiful breasts revealing the dark areolae beneath. She beckoned me forward with her finger.

"Yah nuh dun yet."

I left all my inhibitions behind. Our legs scissored together. Our hips locked. My thigh pressed firmly into her sex as she ground into me. I reached around and grabbed a handful of her gorgeous ass, my fingers dipping ever so slightly into the crack of her ass with every rotation of her hips. Our lips were inches from each other as we stared deep into each others' eyes. Every part of my being was dialed into her. There was nothing else but her and the throbbing rhythm of the music. I wanted nothing more than to tear her clothes off and fuck her right there in the middle of that dancefloor.

She was enjoying herself too, because she allowed us to continue in that vain for almost three songs. Even then I knew that the moment existed only because she choose to permit it.

That was the closest I have ever come to having sex in public. While we each had some clothing on and there was no penetration, the intensity of the moment matched any actual fucking I had ever experienced. And then it was over.

It took only a few quick flips of her hips and I lost her rhythm. She stayed pressed against me and I quickly came back into synch, but the smile on her lips said she knew I had slipped up.

She slowly started to slide down my body, gyrating her hips as she went and staring into my eyes the whole way. Her hands circled their way down my chest, across my abdomen, and I felt her fingers slip inside the elastic of my underwear.

Then in one swift movement, timed perfectly to the beat, of course, she slammed my underwear to the floor. Her hands then drifted back up the inside of my legs coaxing my feet out as she rose.

I was naked. My erection stood out and up from my body. Mary stepped back slightly creating space between us and she mouthed the word "mine" as she lightly tickled the underside of my dick with her finger. She looked me over with another carnivorous glance. My skin glistened with sweat, my cock throbbed and despite myself, I was still swaying to the music.

Incredibly, as much of a spectacle as one might expect a naked white-guy in the middle of a local Jamaican club to be, nothing much happened. Now I am not saying that I went completely unnoticed or anything, there were definitely a fair number of gawkers and pointers, but no bouncers came running over, nobody screamed or fussed. Things basically just carried on.

Mary's friends were once again at my side hooking their arms around mine. This time they started to move me off the dancefloor. Mary, without any clothing to grab onto, simply wrapped her hand around my cock, turned and guided me off the dancefloor.

They led me to the far wall where there was an L-shaped sofa and a low coffee table. We stopped in front of the table and Mary signaled for one of the bus-boys to come over and clear off the table. He came over and cleared the table completely unfazed by my nudity. I, on the other hand, felt like a livewire.

I didn't know what to do with myself. Every part of me was electric. I could feel every inch of exposed skin, every hair on my body and every bit was alive with desire. I felt completely out of control. Not only was I naked and at the mercy of three gorgeous women in public, in a strange country, I had no idea where my clothes were or how the hell I was going to get back to my hotel.

Once the table was cleared, Mary tapped the table top indicating that I should get on. The three of them slumped back onto the couch, stretching out in front of me.

"Now dance," Mary's friend said grinning ear to ear, "and stay hard."

I started off slowly, but quickly lost myself in the music. The girls sat back and ordered drinks. For the most part they just watched, occasionally sliding a hand up and down my leg or making a jerking motion in the air indicating that they didn't think I was hard enough or a little twirl to get me to spin around.

I obliged. I obliged everything. I left nothing behind. My dancing was lewd and primal. My hands rubbed all over my body. I spun and thrust and pumped exposing every inch of body to them, my hard cock swinging all over.

Remarkably, no one bothered us. Once in a while someone would pass by and pat me on the ass or give me a little holler, but for the most part we were left undisturbed.

After about fifteen minutes of dancing, the girls had me get on all fours on the table.

"OK pet, keep dancing," Mary's friend instructed.

If my dance was lewd before, this was downright degrading. Any humility or inhibition I had was gone. I continued to gyrate my hips while on all fours. I was basically simulating sex, my rigid cock bobbing as I fucked the air. At one point, Mary leaned forward and grabbed on to my dick, milking me with one hand, while I ground my hips, and running the other over my balls and through the crack of my ass. I could feel an orgasm building and my body tensed, but she stopped her ministrations before I came.

The DJ announced last call and Mary told me to lie down on my back. All three of them made the jerking motion. I knew what they wanted and I did not hold back. Completely unashamed I stroked myself feverishly, my body taught and displayed on the table. Mary leaned forward and touched my arm.

"To the music," she said. I slowed my pace in time with music. I was just closing my eyes, when she added, "and look at me."

A crowd had gathered around the table, but I hardly noticed. At this point my shame and desire were so great that very little could have dissuaded me from finishing.

Despite the slow grind of the music, my orgasm was building and after a few minutes, I exploded. The feeling overwhelmed me. I moaned loudly as each jet of cum erupted onto my chest and face. Each waved racked my body in spasms of pleasure.

When it finally ended, I lay completely spent on the table twitching and whimpering slightly as I tried to regain my composure. If you can believe it some people actually applauded. I was totally disoriented.

Shortly after, the lights came on in the club. I was still lying naked on the table covered in my own cum. Mary leaned down and gave me a peck on the cheek and a wink and then walked away. One of her friends triled her hand along my naked body as she got up to follow. The other gave my penis a little tickle causing me to jump and then dropped my shorts on top of my sticky chest. Then with a little wave, they were gone.

I sat up still dazed and struggled to put my pants on, feeling for my keys at the same time. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see the bouncer.

"Time to go, man," he said.

I nodded and stumbled outside into the humid night air. I got on my moped, still covered in cum, no shirt, no shoes. and I started to hum to myself...

"I don't like reggae..."

The End