All Comments on 'Redefining Punishment'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Don't be late again

Is the moral of this story.

Ooowwww. I felt that, this was do well written. Ice play is a fav of mine . Mistress Helen / Mommy is sure knows how to administer discipline and delaying it until Delilah was off gaurd was a nice touch . Complete domination over Delilah . As a Fantasy this was hot and sexy.

If poor Delilah is ever allowed out of the basement I'm sure she won't be late again at least Mistress Helen fed her before leaving, yummy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AWW...Sweet Memories,,, Yes!

Hallo Smokey!

Yeah I'd say Delilah fucked up!... I'm sure she will think twice before arriving late again... she's so lucky having such a kind Mistress as Mistress Helen, I mean to be so thoughtful and feeding her before leaving, mmmm, yummy yummy!

Thank-you thank-you, you'er so right... I loved "Redefining Punishment"... as much as 5-Stars and 5-Yummy Wet Orgasms!

And Smokey, I am still uncertain whether you are receiving my emails, it doesn't appear so!

Your kinky dyke friend, Gay Kat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES