Redefining Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

"That's a good daughter now, Delilah," I think I hear her praise me. "Suck your Mommy's clit. It's erect for you; you had better be grateful. Mommy doesn't allow just anyone to suck her clit."

I ecstatically obey. I cannot believe the reiterated power Mommy has, to take me to heaven, and put me through hell. Any leftover iota of pain in me has been chased away by our mutual cuntplay. I still feel a slight pinch here and there, but my mind does not even acknowledge it. My brain has shut off pain from my senses. What's more, I think I am on the way to the orgasm of a lifetime.

"OhhhhMummy," I gush, my mouth and face full of drenched domme pussy. "If fewf foe guh..."

For several moments we melt into silence and soft moaning, as I think I feel Mommy opening me and administering cunnilingus on me as well. I sense I might be doing a fine job on her, and at the risk of sounding immodest I am wondering how she is able to keep standing upright, but I remind myself of just how omnipotent she is. My jaws ache so good. I can already feel fireworks going off inside my body.

I recollect the exact details of our situation, and it makes me smile. I am orally pleasuring my Mommy Helen, and she is orally pleasuring her daughter. I can feel my body clenching and trembling. I am holding my breath for moments at a time, then quickly exhaling and inhaling again. I am certain my feet are bloodlessly numb, and yet also certain my toes are curled, pressing yearningly into each other.

"Good girl, Delilah..." I believe I hear Mommy praise me in gasps, "That's a good girl, that's a good girl..."

Several more moments of tranquil nirvana pass before I hear Mommy screaming louder and louder, and finally, at long last, I can hear that I have made her actually come. The realization injects me with love, pride and worth. I love Mommy. I love her, I love her, I LOVE her. She releases me from between her legs and I drop back upside-down, very light-headed. I'm a bit disappointed I no longer am allowed to eat at her, but at least my jaws can relax. My eyes cannot focus, blindfold or not, so I just let them flutter closed. I can feel the air on my face, which is caked with Mommy's come. The aroma stays, and I close my lips and just breathe her.

Mommy gives her own jaws a break and starts thrusting her fingers inside me. I begin to holler with oozing love and adoration for her. I cannot believe how wonderful it all is. It is as if Mommy has just somehow completely healed my pussy from all the torture she put it through before. Soon afterwards, I hear her addressing me again.

"Do you think you're ready to come, sweet daughter?"

I vigorously try to nod my head. "Yes!" I shout.

"You really think you're ready to come, my girl?" she repeats, taunting me.

"YES!" I repeat, pleading for release. "Yes, Mommy, please!"

"Say it. Say, 'I want you to make me come, Mommy.'"

"I want you to make me come, Mommy!"

"Say, 'Give it to me like the good little whore I am, Mommy.'"

"Give it to me like the good little whore I am, Mommy!"

"Now tell Mommy you're a dirty, filthy little slut."

"I'm a dirty, filthy little slut, Mommy!"

I can feel myself getting closer and closer every second. Lengthening and throbbing, radiating wonderment.

"Tell Mommy you love feeling her in your cunt."

"I love feeling you in my cunt, Mommy!"

It will not be long now...just another few moments...

"You want it?" she teases me. "You really want it?"

"Yes, I really really really want it, Mommy!!"

I am dying for it...I am dying for it...

"Ready to come?"

"YES, I'M READY TO COME, MOMMY!!"

"Then ask Mommy for permission to come."

"PLEASE MAY I COME, MOMMY?! PERMISSION TO COME, PLEEEASE??!"

I do not believe the next thing that happens.

Mommy removes the Hitachi wand and extracts her fingers from me in one quick motion.

"Permission denied."

It takes me a second to realize exactly what is going on. "W—...WHAT?!" I shriek.

Mommy laughs at me. I subsequently only feel her lightly smack my neglected pussy with her palm, forcing my still effervescent adrenaline and passion back down inside me. "Down, girl!" she chides me.

Tears come to my eyes. My libido slowly dies back down, melancholy and unfulfilled. My Mommy has taken my orgasm away. She has forced me to surrender hers, but has denied me my own. She has unwillingly pushed me to the edge, but will not allow me over. I would attempt to raise my arms up to try and reach my pussy myself, but they are too weak. I would attempt to rub my legs together to give myself a little relief, but they are too weak. I suffer miserably, unable to do a single thing about it. I realize the truth in her next statement just as she says it.

"There, Delilah. You're done. Your punishment is now officially over."

Oh, Mommy, how could you be so cruel to your own daughter?? I think tearfully, forgetting we are roleplaying.

I begin to cry again. "Oh, no-o-o-o!" I sob. "Oh, Mommy, why?!"

"But to teach you a lesson of course, silly girl!" she scolds me. "A simple, straightforward lesson about never ever being late, anywhere you go, ever again."

I shake my head, weeping inconsolably. Of course; I should have known. Of course Mommy would not allow me to come. She does not tolerate lateness, and she does not forgive mistakes. I feel her remove my blindfold and slowly starting to lower me back down to the mats again. At least my blood will be able to recirculate correctly now. When I am down all the way, she takes the cuffs off my feet and drags me by my wrists, back to the corner where I spend the first few minutes of each session. Naturally maintaining control of my arms and hands, she bolts them to the wall, just as she did my neck collar at the start of the evening.

I mentally kick myself for leaving my home at the time I did. Or not taking another route to arrive here. She's ruthless, I once more tell myself, woefully and ruefully. In that passionate moment I was so certain she was going to allow me to come. It is no longer my decision whether or not I come. As made clear previously, my pussy—as well as every other part of me, for the matter—belongs to her. My unfortunate pussy longs still for release. I try to bend my legs inward, but my toes cannot reach. The fate of my pleasure is literally and figuratively in her hands...forever.

"Well then, my sweet," I hear Mommy say. "If memory serves, you've with you...twenty, forty, fifty, sixt—...yes, seventy-four dollars!" Again, I can hear the merry smile in her voice without looking up. "How wonderful. What a kind and generous daughter."

"W—...wha...?" I start to ask, my blood just beginning to get itself in proper order again.

"I think I will go and treat myself to something nice for Mother's Day," she tells me. "Perhaps something to the tune of about $74."

Well, if that does not just put the cherry on the parfait. Talk about hammering the final nail in my coffin of humiliation.

"All righty then, Delilah!" she sighs contentedly again, killing the lights. "Do find a way of entertaining yourself while I'm gone!"

My eyebrows jump. "Y—...you mean you're just going to leave me here like this??"

"Oh, you'll be all right. I shan't allow my own daughter to starve; I'll bring you something yummy to eat. Eh, besides Mommy's pussy, that is." She laughs.

I rattle against the chain holding up my arms. "No! Please! Please let me go!" I beg. "Mommy, I don't want to do this anymore! Mo—...Mistress Helen, I don't want to play anymore!! PLEASE let me go!!"

Her footsteps start away. "Mommy'll be back soon, my dear!" she announces. "When I get back, perhaps we'll play another game. Don't worry; now that you're my daughter, you'll get used to your, uh...permanent living arrangements."

"WHAT?!" I scream in terror.

Her footsteps ascend the winding staircase. "Oh—but don't you be naughty and try to sneak away from Mommy!"

My eyes well up in paralyzing fear as my brain processes what she is telling me. Just as my blood has returned to normal, it freezes once more. OH MY GOD...it is now that I understand, we have not in fact been roleplaying. This is real life. It's not a session anymore. I am no longer my owner's slave. I am no longer her whore, I am no longer her slut, I am no longer her dog. I have become something so much more terrifying. Something exponentially worse.

I am her daughter.

She really IS my Mommy.

The surreality of the situation has been taken to an entirely different level. I realize that my earlier speculation that she would never let me go has come true. Mommy is keeping me deep in the dungeon of her home, as her daughter.

Suddenly, I understand why her practice is called adopted lezdom. This realization and the sheer horror that comes with it settles on my shoulders. If I didn't solely belong to her before, I certainly as hell do now.

Yet again, I have underestimated Mistress Helen, and what she is capable of. The accident and traffic jam which trapped me has ended up costing me so much more than I ever dreamed possible. It is the ultimate punishment. She has redefined it. Punishment no longer means what it meant before this evening.

I have worshiped her for as long as I have known her, but being kidnapped and kept captive as her daughter is more than I have bargained for. My heart begins to pound through my chest and I whimper and quiver all over again as I imagine the rest of my life as Mommy's—Mistress Helen's—imprisoned daughter. I look at the dirty floor in defeat and despair.

Oh no...she's going to torture me forever!

And...

Is that...oh my God...

Is that...a spider, crawling towards me?

Slam!

"MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers