Redemption

Story Info
Knight returns from the Crusades a changed man.
3.7k words
4
31.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was warm as Ester walked naked from the secluded hot spring. She had been coming here every day since she discovered the little oasis two years ago when her father, Lord Sinclair had announced that she was to be married. She had been very angry with him and she sought to punish her him. So she ran away and in the process she stumbled across this little piece of heaven by mistake. You see Ester was used to getting what she wanted and she did not want a husband. But her father had looked far and wide for just the right man. Her betrothed was a knight of good standing, a Crusader from the House of Kent, who was away fighting heathens in the Holy Land. He had agreed with the conditions set forth for the betrothal and sent word that he would collect his intended when he returned. She knew it was wrong, but she prayed daily that he would forget to come and get her.

She had actually begun to think that her prayers had been answered when her eighteenth birthday came and went and there was no sign of her knight. She smiled as she stretched out in the soft grass and the warmth of the sun lulled her until she could no longer hold her eyes open.

Sir Matthew of the House of Kent watched the girl as she stepped out of the pool of water. It had been too long since he had been with a fair skinned woman. Just the sight of her naked body made his blood stir, running hot and molten as it raced through his veins. His manhood strained against his leggings begging to be freed. He used to a man of honor, but no more. War had changed him and changed him in the worse way, made him into a creature he did not even recognize. He watched her as she stretched out in the tall grass. His manhood throbbed with need. It would be so easy, who would be the wiser? It was not like she was someone important for god's sake, she was not the Lords daughter; she had to be a peasant, a serf. A lady would never find herself alone without her guard to protect her. And she most certainly would not be lying naked in the tall grasses of a secluded meadow.

He moved closer. She was a tiny thing, but shapely and beautiful with hair the color of ripened wheat. A woman that beautiful was made for just one thing and one thing only and that would be for a man to ride hard between her thighs. He decided that after he raped her, he would take her to his home where he could take her at his leisure. His betrothed would nary say a word and if she did, he would quickly teach her her place.

But this little morsel was not going to get away. She would be a pleasant diversion from his husbandly duties and if his wife proved to be comely, then all the more. Quickly, he shed his chain maul, jerkin, shirt, leggings and hose. He put his boots back on, took a rag and wadded it up in his hand and then he picked up three or four long leather thongs that he was accustom to carrying and crept toward the sleeping woman. She had a small sword close by her hand that he managed to move out of her reach without waking her. He had the element of surprise on his side

He descended upon her and her eyes flew open as did her mouth. He stuffed the rag into it and secured it behind her head with a hard knot. He quickly rolled her over onto her belly and tied her hands behind her back and then rolled her back over. She tried to kick at him, but he held her legs wide open and down with his hands. He bent his head down to taste her, but stopped and looked around, he thought he heard voices. He stood and then he bent down and picked her up and bounced her hard against his shoulder to stop her struggles. He ran to where his clothes lay and picked them up before he carried her off into the deepest darkest part of the forest where he was sure no one would follow.

Several miles in, he came across a shack long ago abandoned. He kicked open the door and walked inside. He kicked the door closed behind him. The light of day was dimmed by the thin oil skins that covered the two window panes. It was a small room, a single room with a table that was missing a leg, a chair, and a bed in the corner. The bed had some kind of make shift mattress on it that had been stuffed with straw. There were a few animal pelts thrown on top of the bed that were covered in a thick layer of dust. The bed itself looked to be in good repair, he was sure it would hold his weight. Her threw her down on the bed and quickly secured a shapely leg to each corner. He pushed her upper body over and untied her hands. She slapped at him and he clubbed her in the head with his fist, dazing her long enough to tie each of her arms to a corner of the head of the bed. Now she laid before him spread eagle.

He wanted to kiss her, but didn't dare remove the gag from her mouth. He kneeled down on the bed between her thighs and then crawled up her body until he had a hand planted on either side of her chest. He watched her face as he prepared to assault her nipples. She was violently shaking her head from side to side. The gag muffled her screams. With a wicked smile he lowered his head and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. He rolled his tongue around the hard taunt pink bud and then nipped at it with his teeth, he felt her shiver.

He reared back on his heels and pushed her legs farther apart. He then began to slowly stroke himself. She watched with in terror as his erection lengthened and became more ridged. At his touch, she pulled harder against the bounds that held her. She sobbed as his fingers pulled back the soft petals of flesh that hid her womanhood. His body screamed for release and he prepared to enter her. She felt him touch her with the head of his cock. She cried out in pain as he pushed his swollen erection into the opening of her sheath. He reached down and with both hands; he lifted her hips up off the bed and thrust himself deep into her body ripping through her maiden head.

Tears streamed from her eyes and she sobbed as the pain became more intense with each thrust. He was surprised to find that she was still a virgin; the old Lord must not have been the man he thought him to be.

Sir Matthew continued to pound away at her, he did not care that she was an innocent. She would soon learn her place in life and right now that was pleasuring him. He looked down and could see her blood coating his cock each time he pulled back. The sight of her blood excited him, making him harder. He increased his tempo and thrust deeper and harder into her. She lay rolling her head from side to side as she whimpered.

God she was tight, he leaned down and filled his mouth with a taunt ripe nipple and he wanted to mark her as his, so he bit down until he tasted blood. He lifted his head and smiled at the teeth marks he had left around the soft pink areola. The bite was deep; she would bare his mark for the rest of her life. He lifted her hips higher up off the mattress and continued to thrust himself deep into her. Her sobs had nearly stopped and she lay motionless, he felt a familiar tightening in his balls as they slapped against her pretty little ass. He pulled her bottom up tight against him each time he impaled her. Each thrust more arduous than the last, and then with a great primal howl he collapsed on top of her, filling her womb with his hot seed.

As he lay there on top of her, spent and exhausted he made the decision that would leave her here for the time being; he would go and collect his bride and send her on to his home. Then he would come back here and spend a few leisurely days between the sweet thighs of this fragile little flower he had tucked away in the woods. He felt his cock stir within her again. He pulled out of her and then he said.

"I'm going to untie your legs. If you kick me, I will beat you. Do you understand me?"

Threw her tears she nodded that she did.

He took hold of her ankles and lifted her feet high above her head bending her body in half. He then entered her. God she felt so good, she was so damn tight. He increased his rhythm and she tried to scream, but the lack of air in her lung and the gag would not let anything but a muffled sound past her lips. She passed out and from the pain as he fucked her. She fit him so damned snug that the muscles that lined the walls of her sheath convulsed around him with each deep thrust. He had never taken a virgin before, were all women this tight before they become accustomed to the fit of a man. He felt his balls tighten and once again the sound of his voice echoed off the walls as he filled her womb with his seed.

*****

When he arrived at the gates to collect his betrothed, the whole place seemed to be in a great turmoil. He called up to the watchman. "I am Matthew of Kent and I am here to fetch my betrothed, the fair Lady Ester."

The gates were opened and Sir Matthew rode on in to the court yard. He was greeted by the Lord of the Manor.

"I am sorry to inform you my son, but it seems that my beloved daughter, your betrothed has disappeared. No one has seen her since early morn. You by chance did not come across a fair maiden, slight of stature with green eyes and hair the color of ripened wheat did you?" Ask the Old Lord.

Sir Matthew got a sick feeling in the pit of his belly, had he just kidnapped and raped his own betrothed and left her bound and lying naked in that shack deep in the wood. "No, my Lord I would have remembered a pixie of that description had I seen her," he lied.

"She is as full of mischief as a pixie fairy, I must admit. But that would be my own doing. I did not raise her with a strong hand, I am afraid to say. She has always been a strong willed child and she knows how to wrap me around her lovely little fingers. I did not deny her anything and I let her do as she pleased. But in my own defense, she is my only child and I could not bear to see her unhappy," the Old Lord said as a tear slid down his cheek.

Suddenly a great panic gripped Matthew by the throat. What if someone found her? She would cry rape and than they would kill him. He had to keep that from happening.

"I will join in the search. I came from the North and didn't see anyone."

"We have yet to search the woods to the north, which is where we are headed at first light. There is an old abandoned hunter's shack in the deepest depths of the woods. It is my prayer that she is there, seeking shelter for whatever reason. It would be a great relief to an old man to know that you are trying to find her," said the Old Lord.

"My men are in the forest." He lied again. "I will return to where they are camped and we will search the woods, turning over every rock and log until we find her. When I have her, I will take her to my home and I will send word that she is safe and sound with me," said Matthew of the House of Kent.

"We will join you in the morning at the hot springs in the meadow at the North Eastern entrance to the forest. The hunters shack is not far from there."

"I will meet you in the morning, I will go now and ready my men," said Matthew as he turned his horse around and headed back the way he had come.

He rode into the night to get to the hunters shack. A thick fog impeded his progress and made traveling extremely slow. At last the fog lifted and he could see the shadow of the shack ahead of him. He pulled up in front of the cabin and jumped down from his horse. He burst into the room afraid that someone might have already found her, but there she lay just as he had left her. He came to stand over her naked form, the gag still in her mouth. His eyes traveled up her naked body and his cock began to stir. He was going to take her once more before he took her home.

The room was chilled, but he did not feel it, he was hot, so hot for her. He shed his clothes and crawled up between her legs. She tried to hold her legs closed, but the restraints prevented it. He was gentle this time; he would give her pleasure first. Maybe she would see that he really was not an animal.

He dipped his head down between her legs. He tasted the dried blood of her maidenhead. He worked his tongue over the hooded bead of flesh and made her jump. He continued to lick and nip it with his teeth. She began to whimper, but her soft cries were not as they had been before, he was giving her pleasure and she was beginning to enjoy what he was doing to her body.

He felt her quivered as he dipped his tongue into the tight sheath of her womanhood and she nearly came up off the bed. He continued to rub the little pearl of pleasure with his finger as his tongue darted in and out of her. She had stopped whimpering and was now moaning, moving her hips in time with his tongue. He felt the moisture flow from her as her body prepared its self for his invasion. He would not disappoint her. He sat on the backs of his heels and lifted her hips and gently he entered her. A little at a time, until her body relaxed around him. Then he leaned down over her and immediately was saddened by the bite mark he had given her. He kissed the nipple and drew it into his mouth, working each in turn as he pumped in and out of her.

He felt her tremble as her climax drew near. He withdrew from her and moved down lower until he could work his magic with his mouth. He brought her to the edge and then stopped, he did not move again until her body relaxed. He reached up and untied her hands and then mounted her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and arched her back up under him as he thrust into her. She matched him thrust for thrust until he took her back to the edge of a deep abyss and they both plummeted into the depths together. Her body quivered and shook as her release ripped through her. She pulled the gag form her mouth and cried out as she shattered into a million little pieces of delicate glass. His own release came with a deep growl and he emptied himself into her again.

He lay motionless on her, she did not move. He was afraid to look into her eyes. He slowly got up and untied her legs and she removed the leather thong from around her neck that had held the gag in place. He offered her his shirt and she slipped it on over her nakedness and sat up in the middle of the dirty bed.

"I need to go outside," she said.

"Of course, but do not try to run. We have much to talk about," he said as he helped her up off the bed and followed her outside. She walked into the woods and heard him say. "No farther."

She obeyed and a few minutes later she was on her way back to the cabin and to him.

"Maiden, I deeply regret my actions. I acted neither with honor or chivalry. I disgraced my knighthood and I dishonored you, my betrothed, for I am Matthew of Kent," he said as they sat down on the bed beside her and hung his head in shame.

He looked up at her and could read the instant shock that painted her face and he was deeply ashamed as he watched her face crumble and great sobs of sorrow rack her small frame. He was unsure of what to do, so he reached for her and she let him gather her close. He held her against his body as she cried.

"Why?" She asked as she looked up at him.

"I was not always that animal that found you. I had been a caring man at one time, of man of compassion and capable of love. It is no excuse for my actions, but I have seen and caused a great deal of pain and suffering that I forgot to how feel, how to be humane, and how to care. When I came across you in the meadow, I wanted you. Plain and simple, I thought you to be a peasant, fodder. You were without any guard and with your looks and beauty I thought you to be the Old Lords, leman. I will take you back to your father and I will accept the consequences for my actions."

"What if I am with child?"

"I will take responsibility for the babe that might have been created between us. I will marry you if you so desire. I promise that I will honor you the rest of my days and you will never want for anything, if you will have me."

"Take me home," she said. There was something that had changed in him. Now that her mind was no longer clouded by fear and pain, she took a hard look at him. He really was sorry for what he had done. Some part of her heart melted and began to ache for him. He had carried a great burden. She had seen and known many a man that had gone off to war and when they returned, they were never the same.

"If that is your wish," he said as he hung his head.

She took hold of his face with her fingers. She could feel the unshaven stubble of his whiskers. She turned his face upward until he looked into her eyes and then she said. "My own parent's marriage had been an arranged one and they hated each other. I do not hate you. I am not sure how I feel about you as of yet. You are not vile to look upon and you are relatively clean. I wish that we could have met under different circumstances. So I ask you to take me home so that I can gather my trousseau and prepare for my wedding. What has happened between us, will stay between us. I will tell my father that I wondered off and got lost, and you found me."

"You do not have to marry me, I will give you a healthy payment if you so wish."

"And if I find myself with child, what then, no other man will want to raise my bastard."

"I will take the child."

"You cannot have the child without the mother!"

"You—would want my child?" He said as he looked at her in disbelief.

"The child is innocent. He is not responsible for your actions. We were both in the wrong. I never should have been at the spring alone and I should have never been sleeping naked in the grass. Tell me, what would have happened had it not been you, who found me sleeping there?"

She leaned in and kissed him. His arms circled around her like bands of hard steel. His tongue pushed at the threshold of her lips. She parted them and he slipped into her and explored the depths of her warm mouth with his tongue. She broke their kiss as she pulled his shirt over her head, she lay back and pulled him down on top of her. She spread her legs wide and gladly accepted his hard cock as he thrust into her. She wrapped her legs around him and he gently made love to her.

Afterward he took her to the stream; together they bathed in the water. He was so grateful for her, she had saved him in more ways than he could say, more ways than she would ever know. She had given him back his honor, his dignity, and his soul.

****

There was a lot of commotion going on in the House of Kent as everyone prepared for the arrival of the baby. Lady Ester laid upstairs in labor, ready to bring forth her son into the world, exactly nine months to the day that she lost her innocents to her beloved husband, Matthew.