Redemption Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers continued to stroke between Girl's legs and she thrashed insistently against the torture they both bestowed upon her quivering pink folds.

At one point, Lucien pinched her clit between two fingers and Boy sucked hard on the pink nub. The girl gave a muffled squeal and began to thrust her hips rhythmically as her orgasm drew closer.

Boy had to bite back a snarl when Lucien gripped his hair none too gently and yanked him away from Girl's thrashing cunt.

"She's being punished, not rewarded," he whisper-shouted to Boy.

Giving her a gentle shove toward the floor alongside Boy, Lucien undid the closure to his pants and released his cock. He then crooked a finger at Boy, patting the seat beside him. Boy climbed back up and watched in shock as Lucien proceeded to undo his pants too. He didn't stop until Boy's cock had sprung out of his pants, pointing straight up at the roof of the transport.

Boy's hips shot up from the seat when Lucien stroked him from root to tip. He tilted his hips closer until their cocks touched and stroked against each other. Boy shuddered with pleasure, wanting more than anything to shed his clothing and let the man fuck him anyway he pleased. Lucien had other intentions though. After gesturing to Girl that she should suckle them both, he hauled Boy against him and kissed him deeply. Girl's tongue and lips set to work devouring their shafts.

Boy felt his head spin, the pleasure too intense. His back arched and Lucien swallowed his cry of release when he erupted into Girl's mouth. She licked and sucked every drop that jetted from his tip until tears streamed from his eyes. Lucien chuckled into his mouth before pulling away slightly.

"Baby, you're a light weight.'

Boy then watched as Lucien hauled Girl up to kiss her, licking the last drops of cum from her chin and lips before depositing her back on the seat next to them.

Cradling Boy against his body, he told girl to put her jacket back on. Boy looked at him in shock. Neither of them had found release. When Boy tried to reach out and stroke Lucien, the man stopped his attempt by gripping his wrist and shaking his head.

"No," Lucien said.

"Aren't you guys breaking your chastity vow?" Eriel said, waggling his brows at them from the seat just in front of them.

Lucien blinked innocent eyes at the reaper. "Oh. I didn't know oral counted."

Eriel snickered as well as Amadashiel and Natanael. The other two turned in their seats as well to smirk at them.

Boy fumbled to close his pants again. Lucien just sat there, unconcerned about his twelve inch cock poking out gloriously from his leather pants.

"Don't give me that crap, Luke," Natanael laughed. "You so know it does. Abdy's never had his pole sucked, much less stroked."

Amadashiel snorted. "That silly boy hasn't so much as had his virgin ass licked or touched. Though I did get to suck his nipples once."

Eriel and Natanael stared in shock at the girl reaper.

"You sucked Abdy's nipples?"

Amadashiel grinned. "He was asleep."

One row farther up, Boy heard Anniel snort derisively. "Of course he was asleep."

"Which is why we keep him in our quarters," Ashriel grumbled.

"Uh...would you all stop talking about me as if I weren't here," Abdiel called back from the front of the transport.

Boy Rayne stiffened and cast Lucien a sideways glance. It seemed they all knew exactly what had just taken place in the back of the transport. Did Lucien no longer care that they knew he had full on sex with Boy? If so, what did it mean? What was Boy to Lucien? What was Girl?

He looked at Lucien's distended cock and whispered. "Let me help you come."

Lucien slid his head slowly from side to side. "No."

Boy frowned and looked up at him, hoping he saw the disappointment and confusion in his eyes.

Lucien's chest expanded as he took a deep breath. "I won't take relief for myself if I deny Girl. I'm trying to teach her about self control and discipline. How can I do that if I don't set an example for her?"

Boy turned to look at Girl. She sat with her head bowed, biting her lower lip, looking very contrite. She had to be uncomfortably aroused.

"She just wanted to be close to you," Boy added.

Girl big blue eyes darted to his before lowering again.

Lucien remained quiet until Boy looked at him again.

"I know," was all Lucien said.

*******

Seth was a harsh taskmaster. He put her through her paces and had her prove to him she could handle a demon attack on her own in a holo-training room in the demon hunting headquarters.

Even though she came out victorious in every training exercise, Seth would find fault within what she'd done.

"You expose yourself to unnecessary risks."

"But I wasn't hurt much. Besides..."

"You're like a loose cannon, and we have enough of that bullshit from Fyre without adding one more careless member to our team," Seth snarled.

"Geez, calm down, asshole," Remi drawled crossing his boots at the ankle as he lounged on a couch at the far end of the observation room they now occupied.

"Stay out of this, Fyre," Seth snapped and turned back to Girl.

Remi grinned and put up two middle fingers behind Seth's back.

"Sometimes the best defense is to lay low and not expose oneself," Seth barked. "You continuously stuck out your neck to attack instead of waiting to see if your enemy moved on."

"I defeated them each time—"

"And ended up destroying everything around you, getting your team mates hurt and yourself too."

"But we're supposed to make our presence known on this mission, dick wad," Remi taunted again, spreading his arms out to rest on the back of the couch. Lucien walked in then and sat on the couch opposite Remi.

Girl eyed him earnestly. Where had he been? Why was he not in charge of overseeing her progress instead of the overbearing weretigri.

Seth stepped up into her face. "You're not paying attention."

"I'm sorry," she replied. Staring at his bright, pale-blue eyes.

"Remi," Seth snapped, "Get in there."

Remi's eyes widened before he grinned, popping up from the couch. "Don't worry, Girl, I'll show you how it's done."

Just as he was about to walk into the holo-training room, Zak skidded in through the door leading out to the corridor.

"We received a call. Seems someone's discovered a nest of devils in one of the abandoned subway tunnels."

Girl stood straighter, her eyes darting to Lucien's. He observed her, one finger rubbing across his lips. "you can come, but you stick with and obey Seth."

Girl Rayne's face fell. Seth? Why couldn't she go with Lucien?

Before she could voice her protest, he stood and darted out the door, Seth following close behind tossing a brusque "get moving" to her.

*******

Lucien followed Devon down the darkened tunnel.

Both Girl and Boy were safe at least. Seth was keeping her out of trouble and Anniel and Angel were watching over Boy.

Devon made sure his mate and Anniel were sent to secure the tunnels that were still in use by the citizens. Abdiel was also with them in case they encountered possessed.

Now he could concentrate on the task at hand. They bypassed the tunnel where the infestation was reported and explored the ancient tunnels beyond it.

His brother and he knew that those smaller devils guarded something much bigger.

The scent salty sea air tickled Lucien's nose, and it wasn't his brother's peculiar aroma.. They crept silently forward, toward the source of the cool breeze wafting around them.

They encountered more nests of devils, larger ones...similar to the brightly hued kind on Megdoluc.

Lucien began to get the feeling they were approaching another secret portal to one of the gates of Hell. There were three on Earth, but only high priest reapers knew their exact locations. Ashriel, having been a high priest before becoming fallen had to now, but he was farther back with the other reapers, preparing to decimate the unsuspecting nest of devils they had been called in to exterminate.

Devon kept close to the shadowed crumbling ruins near the old train tracks until they neared an abandoned platform.

Up ahead, Lucien heard humming. Devon froze and slid his hand back to press against Luke's belly.

Light chuckling ensued. "You might as well come out. I know you're there," a very familiar voice called out.

Devon hesitated as Lucien peered over his shoulder into the bleak darkness ahead.

"Come-out-come-out-wherever-you-are," the creature chanted in a singsong voice.

Lucien, again, followed Devon closer to the platform. The sound of waves rushing and crashing sounded echoing down the blackened tunnel after the platform.

Lucien could barely make anything out except crumbling tiles and concrete. Rotted remains of benches and torn posters as well as rusted light fixture and turnstiles sat upon the long station platform. Hundred of years ago it might have been a busy stop in the New York Metro system, but it had been built upon, buried, forgotten.

Samael sat on one of the turnstiles, his black wings spread and pointed tail swishing playfully. He still looked the same from the last time Lucien had seen him, like some fifteen-year-old boy with corkscrew curls and a cherubic face. Two tiny horns poked out from just beneath his hairline and his eyes were bright yellow with a slit pupil. Sammy, like Lucien liked to call the son-of-a-bitch, grinned, showing his stark with jagged teeth as they approached. His skin was like black satin, glossy and sleek, not a mark on him. The other Demons seemed to favor him immensely. Lucien always wondered why.

"Well-well, if it isn't Dava's boys. What have you two been up to?"

"We should ask you the same thing," Devon replied.

Sammy let out a dramatic sigh, rolling his eyes and batting his long lashes with a pout. "I've been quite bored as of late actually. This is a waiting period, you know."

Lucien's eyes narrowed. "Waiting? Waiting for what?"

Sammy grinned evilly and launched himself at Lucien with a hiss.

Automatically, Lucien withdrew his swords. Devon did the same, but Samael skirted them to perch atop the rim of and arch over their heads. His claws held the crumbling brickwork making him look like a spider.

"Ahhh-so it is true. You have ascended, Light Without End."

Lucien blinked in confusion, and let out a baffled laugh. "What the hell did you just call me?"

Sammy grinned and cackled secretively, but didn't answer.

"So you're waiting for Lucien and me to turn so that we can both open that old portal on Megdoluc that still cracked open?" Devon goaded.

Sammy clicked his tongue in disapproval. "You're both history. We no longer need you. We have the seventh angel."

Lucien froze and noticed his brother's face lace over like when he was close to flipping out.

"Dev," Lucien called out, "What the hell is he talking about?"

Devon remained immobile for a long time before saying, "There were seven of us. The original cherub, the mother of all Seraphs, the succubus that spawned our father, our father, me and now my son. There's one more...missing."

Sammy snickered. "Not anymore."

"You're lying," Devon snarled.

Sammy pouted. "I don't always lie. Telling the truth is way more fun."

Devon snarled and levitated toward the little devil.

Sammy's wings came to life, flapping wildly as he skittered away from Devon. Lucien watched carefully, waiting for his chance to skewer the bastard.

"Hey, don't kill me. I've never done anything to either of you."

"Where is the seventh angel?" Devon demanded.

"How should I know. They know better than to tell me—I swear," Sammy argued.

"You swear? What the hell would you swear upon, you filthy—"

"Hey," the devil snapped, "Enough with the name calling. I think I've been nice enough to you both and your father even after he killed my dear sweet sister." Sammy's expression turned wistful. "I was just a wee child when he did it...right before my very eyes. The bastard showed her his cock and told her to come closer. I warned her not to trust him, but she couldn't resist. Insensitive prick turned her to ash while she gave him head."

Lucien wanted to laugh. "What the fuck is he going on about, Dev?"

Sammy scowled down at them. "My-my, but aren't you two getting along just fine now."

Lucien pressed his lips together, unwilling to say anything. Devon's eyes narrowed.

"You wanted us to be at each others throats."

Sammy gave him innocent eyes. "I only told Lucien the truth. The Seraphs just rescued you because you were the only threat to all creation because of your tainted blood."

"I was never a threat," Devon snarled.

Sammy waved his hand. "It doesn't matter. The new angel will can accomplish everything you and your father could not."

Lucien snorted. "Seriously? You're all still waiting for some reaper born Seraph to kill a virgin just to let Lucifer out from the abyss?"

Samael grew quiet, observing Lucien with luminous yellow eyes. "Maybe."

Lucien frowned and looked at Devon, who's eyes and sword glowed in the darkened tunnel.

Devon slowly lowered back down to the ground. "Why maybe?"

Samael pursed his lips, before looking at his claws with feigned interest. "Well, maybe it's because the higher ups seem to like dominating this realm. If we let Light and Fire out, he'll just sweep this realm away with a flick of his fingers and head back to that place I shan't even mention." Sammy gave a shudder of revulsion.

"What's in all this for you, Samael?" Devon asked.

Sammy grinned, wrapping his tail around his body. "Time."

Lucien frowned, not comprehending the little devil's meaning. Why did Sammy need time? Time for what?

A loud explosion rocked the ground beneath them, sending a cascade of pebbles onto their heads.

Sammy giggled. "I so love your red dragon. Too bad there are those that seek his head as a trophy."

Devon broke into a run and Lucien followed. After a few minutes they found the tunnel through which they had traversed had collapsed.

Devon snarled several choice expletives beneath his breath.

He began to chant ancient words to open a portal. Gripping Lucien's hand, he hurtled them both through a swirling vortex of inky black. The absolute biting cold gripped Lucien, making him gasp and he could see seething movement all around him. Terror choked the air from his lungs, but Devon held his hand tight.

"Luuuuucieeeeen-my-sssssssssoooonnnn."

Cold rotted flesh wrapped around Lucien's wrist. It was just a touch, but oh-so-familiar. Another stroke across his chest had him flinching back, but Devon jerked his arm hard enough to almost pull it from his socket. Lucien fell face first onto the dirt floor of another tunnel.

Screeching filled his ears and heat scorched his skin. For a minute, he thought Devon had made a wrong turn somewhere and he'd teleported him into the bowels of Megdoluc again, until a rain of ash descended from above and a pair of black boots landed before him.

Natanael hauled him up, his pale pink hair full of ash and soot.

"Remi just turned into a dragon," Natanael informed him, his whole body trembling and his expression pinched in pain.

"Fuck," Lucien snapped.

Looking around he saw that they were indeed in an inferno. Every time Remi shifted fully, he combusted everything around him, like a nuclear explosion. By now, the entire city had to know of their presence underground. They'd be kicked off the planet for sure now.

"Why?" he asked knowing fully well Remi's volatile temper didn't need a reason to flip.

Natanael wrapped his arms around his middle obviously trying to stop his trembling. He was panting hard, but answered Lucien. "The devils had a child with them. One of us. A little reaper."

Lucien's eyes gaped. Wasn't that what Samael had been telling them? The seventh angel?

The memory of the vision he'd gleaned from Remi, Angel, and Devon replayed in his mind. He'd held a younger version of his father. Devon looked just like his father and Jazriel was exactly the same. Maybe all those angels looked identical.

"Shit," Lucien hissed. "Where's the kid?"

Natanael shook his head, closing his eyes as he swallowed convulsively. "They took off with him when Remi went ballistic. We lost them in all the confusion, but..."

Lucien hated when someone was about to tell them something important and then hesitated. It only meant that some serious shit had just happened that they were trying to keep from him...most likely it would involve either Boy or Girl, or worse, both.

Lucien unsheathed his swords, uncaring that Nat's eyes automatically went black into reaper kill mode. "Say it," Lucien demanded.

"Boy took off after them. I tried to follow but Remi's fire...I couldn't fly."

To Lucien's shock, the reaper fell to his knees. Natanael opened his wings and Lucien saw that his feathers had been all but burned away. A tear rolled down Nat's cheek. "I can't fly now."

And he was in excruciating pain. Lucien could see it in his face.

Reaching out, he placed his hand on Nat's head and searched his memories. Thankfully, Nat opened his mind to him and allowed him to see moments before Remi shifted. The child was crying. It was very small, like a one-year-old. The cries were from pain, not hunger, and it tugged at Lucien's heart to think they might have been torturing the baby. No wonder Remi exploded. Not that it did any good.

He saw when the red weredragon lost control of himself and when the devils took off in a cloud of flapping wings and screeches, taking the baby with them. Boy scampered after the fleeing devils down a crack in one of the walls.

Lucien began to run.

*******

It was a doll. Boy gathered the limp baby reaper doll in his arms and frowned. The life-like doll cried until he tapped its chest a few times to cease its wailing.

He'd followed the screeching devils through cracks and crevices until they disappeared down another small opening in the ground. A Strong breeze blew through the hole smelling of salt, and rot. Boy wrinkled his nose and worried his lip. He needed to get back to the surface. No telling if those creatures came back and fond him alone. He hadn't thought to wait for the others to follow. He'd been as shocked and upset as the others thinking the horrid creatures hanging from the vaulted ceiling of the subway tunnel had a helpless infant. He'd just reacted and ran after them when they scrambled away after Remien Fyre shifted. Remi had immediately gotten himself stuck in the tunnel and could nothing but bellow his rage. Angel, Anniel, Rowie and Zak had been caught behind him. Boy and the reapers had been lucky enough to have been in front of Remi when he'd shifted. He couldn't say the same for Natanael who'd been walking along side the red weredragon. He was sure poor Nat had gotten himself singed badly.

Scuffling caught his attention and Boy immediately retraced his steps back the way he'd come, tucking the doll under his arm.

How long had he run after the devils? He swueezed through tight cracks wondering how the creatures had managed to scramble through there. Of course they were small and batlike, but still.

Just as he emerged through a crumbling tunnel, he was seized and wrapped up in strong arms.

"Baby-oh-god-baby," Lucien cried almost crushing him.

The doll began to cry again when it fell from Boy's hold.

Lucien stiffened and released him to gape at the doll.

"It's not real, see?" Boy said making the doll cease its crying again.

Behind him he heard noises.

"Fuck," Lucien whispered. "We need to get out of here."

Boy followed him closely. They entered another abandoned tunnel and scrambled closer to the hole that would bring them closer to where they had been before Remi shifted. Behind them the sound of wings flapped closer.

Lucien stopped and looked up. "They're onto us. We need to hide for a bit. Once they go past we'll back track and find another way out." He pointed to a ledge over their heads. "Up there."