Redemption Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boy looked even as Lucien grabbed him around the waist and began to levitate them both closer to the ledge.

"Why don't you just open a portal like Devon does?"

Lucien shook his head. "Can't. not now. They feel it and follow."

He shushed boy and pushed him onto the ledge. To Boys horror there was only enough room for one. Lucien shot out across the tunnel and flipped over onto the ledge on the other side of the archway just across from Boy.

The sound of wings grew thunderous and Boy ducked his head down.

Screams and screeches ensued. Hair-raising howls and growls had Boy shivering in terror. It seemed they had multiplied from the handful that was in the tunnel before.

The noise was deafening and they seemed to linger too long instead of dissipating.

Had they picked up their scent and were looking for them?

Boy slowly peered over the ledge where he hid and saw Lucien looking at him.

Looking down, he saw the devils below were much larger than the tiny ones he'd followed. They sniffed along the ground, some of them flitting about in the air, but not high enough to spot them.

A rumbling growl shook the columns holding the arch where Lucien and he hid. Something larger was approaching.

Boy thought hard. Maybe if he distracted them, Lucien could get away.

His eyes rose to Lucien's who narrowed his at him.

"Don't you dare," he mouthed slowly to Boy.

Boy's eyes misted over. He loved Lucien. Lucien deserved to be happy and he looked more confused now that Girl was with them. He was a good man despite the terrible things said about him. He also thought no one truly loved him. Boy would show Lucien he was truly loved. He'd sacrifice himself so Lucien could get away and be happy with girl.

He moved to leap over the edge when something moved inside him, making him gasp.

He hadn't meant to make a sound, he'd just been startled by the little slither of movement in his belly. You could hear a pin drop now, everything eerily silent.

Boy stared wide-eyed at Lucien. They knew they were up on the ledge, but they didn't know there were two of them. Boy still had a chance. His hearts broke in sadness. Lucien had been right. He was pregnant after all.

"Forgive me," Boy whispered and launched himself over the ledge.