Redneck Teen Gets Black Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BornForIt
BornForIt
487 Followers

"Get down on your knees." He said. I leaned forward, pressing my big boobs against his face. His cock popped out of me and a rush of air filled the vacuum of my gaping pussy. I slid down on my knees in front of him. His cock was harder now than it had been before and was glistening with my juices. His balls were absolutely huge. The sight of his shining ebony cock was mesmerizing and indescribably alluring, tempting like a hot bar of chocolate that I had to feel in my mouth.

I grabbed hold of the base of his towering dick and went to work. I licked his massive shaft from his balls up to his tip. He nodded in satisfaction, bucking his hips forward as my mouth reached the throbbing head of his cock and pushing it into my mouth. I gagged on it immediately. I had sucked dick before, but nothing like this. The last time I had given a blowjob was months ago to my last boyfriend, drunk behind his parents trailer in the middle of the night. Antoine's cock tasted like heaven, musky and strong with the tinge of my freshly plowed pussy still dripping off of it. I began bouncing my head on his dick as fast as I could. I wanted to make this big nigger dick cum right in my fucking mouth.

His hands wrapped around the back of my head and he started pushing my head down harder and harder on his cock, fucking my mouth like I had heard some guys liked to do. I felt like such a slut, his big dick getting shoved inside my little mouth. I popped my head off to get some breath and rubbed his dripping cock against my face, smearing my own spit and pussy juice across my face. I licked my lips and brought my other hand up to squeeze his balls. My other hand jerked the tip of his well lubricated cock. He arched his back and moaned as I did this and judging by the hardness of his cock I knew he was about to come. I licked the head of his cock and kept beating him off. After a few seconds of this he grabbed my head and stuffed his massive dick in my throat so hard I thought I was going to choke. He held my head down on top his cock and pushed it so deep I began gagging. He began frantically fucking my mouth as his huge cock erupted inside me. I felt a blast of his hot cum shoot down my throat. I gagged so hard I pulled my mouth of his cock and it popped out of my mouth. I kept my hands on it and jerked blast after blast of sticky white cum out of his beautiful black cock and across my face and chest; I opened my mouth like a dirty little whore and caught some of his hot black jizz. It was thick and white, and tasted sweeter than anything I had ever tasted before. I rubbed his spent cock on my lips, licking the cum that was running down his cock and swallowing it dutifully. His cock smelled and tasted so good, like pure unadulterated sex. I closed my eyes and breathed in the scent deeply. It was intoxicating.

"God DAMN baby." Antoine muttered as I cleaned his amazing black cock off with my mouth. "We gonna have to do that again."

I smiled at him as I pushed his cock back and put my lips around his big heavy balls, licking them softly, savoring their sweet salty taste. He closed his eyes as I mouthed licked him and smiled. "You gonna be my freak, ain't ya?" He said, putting his hands behind his head and pushing his crotch forward into my mouth.

I nodded. "My daddy comes home tonight but he is leaving tomorrow for the rest of the week."

He ran his big black fingers through my soft blonde hair. His cock had softened but it was still magnificent. "Aight. Tomorrow I'm gonna come fuck you all night den. You betta get ready."

I smiled. I had a feeling my lonely summer days were over for good.

BornForIt
BornForIt
487 Followers
12