Red's Scottish Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers

He looked embarrassed again and she laughed, pulled him to her. It's OK honey, I don't need alcohol to want you. She sat up and set the wine aside carefully. Removed her trainers. Stood before him to slip her jeans and panties down, then knelt on his face as he lay back in the sunshine.

I told you I was horny for you Sandy. Now lick my pussy out please, I need to get off, right now.

He lapped at her scented dampness, his fingers reaching under the shirt for her pert breasts. Oh my sweet Red, he mumbled into her. The taste of her arousal was exquisite to him. He just wanted to be good for her. He lapped and sucked as she writhed on his face and he was soaked with her deliciousness.

He felt her tense as her breath became ragged and pursed his lips lovingly round her clit. She jerked as he did this, started moving faster on his face. He was totally absorbed in his task, knew he needed to help bring her the orgasm she sought. He focussed entirely on her needs, fingers probing for her g-spot as his mouth stimulated her.

He was rewarded when she began moaning, writhing faster on him. This was so special, he needed to show her his love, and one hand began pulling her nipples harder, sensing her want instinctively. He bit her clit softly and he knew from her contractions that he had found her g-spot and she screamed low, every muscle in her body spasming. Her juices flooded his face and she settled on him, still wriggling and gasping.

Red, I love you darling. Sorry, I know that shouldn't have happened, but I do.

She settled back on her haunches so her wet pussy was off his face. Ohh Sandy, I needed that honey. Needed to feel the real you, making love with me. I can feel your love every touch of your mouth, your fingers, on me.

But now – she glanced at her wrist – it's afternoon. She grinned down at him, saw her wetness on his face. And didn't you mention a Mackintosh mansion? I'd really love to see that.

He desperately wanted her now but knew it wasn't the time. He identified birds for her as he packed the picnic remains and she dressed herself. He nodded a question to her as he unlocked the car, but she grinned: I think I'll let you drive this bit Sandy.

4.

Less than an hour later they were in Helensburgh, parking beside a big house surrounded by a huge carefully-tended garden. It was on the upper edge of this prim Victorian commuter town, and enjoyed a sweeping outlook south and west over the estuary and the hills of Cowal. The sign at the gate said: 'National Trust for Scotland. Hill House.'

He kissed her as she unbent from the car, told her a bit of the history of the house. She stood at the gate gazing at it. To be honest, it didn't seem like anything too special to her, just a big old house in a nice garden.

They walked through the garden and as they entered the building, he showed a card to the attendants. They were in a somewhat austere study, almost completely book-lined. He pointed to some of the volumes on the shelves and Red noticed they had strange art-nouveau jackets.

Walter Blackie, who commissioned Mackintosh to design this house for his family, was a leading publisher, he explained. This study holds many of the first editions he published. He had advanced tastes for the period, hence the book designs. And hence also his commission for Mackintosh to design his new home. Mackintosh was a revolutionary architect for the time.

In North American terms, Sandy continued, I suppose the nearest there is to Mackintosh is Frank Lloyd Wright. Except Wright was almost purely modernist, whereas Mackintosh's art-nouveau flourishes betrayed his romanticism. And parts of his buildings reflect his deep interest in Scottish vernacular architecture. I suspect Wright was less consistently influenced by tradition.

But, he continued, I think Wright and Mackintosh were similar in their revolutionary approach, in that both mainly put function before any other consideration. They designed buildings which were appropriate to their intended use, and used the sites and technology available to them to that end. That's one reason why Hill House doesn't seem so remarkable to modern eyes: it is so modern. Yet it's now over a century old. OK, end of lecture, Sandy smiled.

The main hall and stairway was like a cathedral on a small scale, Red thought. It was about space and light, and was designed around these concepts. In an alcove in the hall there was even a kids' play-area. She knew it was unheard-of in late Victorian times for children to be so publicly integrated into adult lives. As late as her Grandma, the motto had been 'Kids should be seen but not heard.' Not in the Blackie household apparently!

When they entered the main living-room she gasped. It was almost all in light colours, to reflect and absorb the light from the south-facing windows, and the minimalist decoration was exquisite, art-nouveau touches everywhere. What she would give to have such a gorgeous living-space, she reflected.

The rest of the house was more of the same, almost overpoweringly so. Except the dining-room, which was darker, more formal, and full of traditional Victorian furniture.

The story is, Red, Sandy explained, that Blackie and Mackintosh almost fell out over this room. The architect felt that it compromised the style of the rest of the building, but Blackie insisted that it should be as you see it, a much more traditional space. He wanted it to be appropriate to the fine furnishings he had inherited, and as he was paying the fee, the architect had to go along with his ideas. I think it's not a bad compromise.

As a property professional Red understood well what Sandy had explained.

This is a quite amazing house, she told him over coffee in the restored kitchen of the building. To be honest, when we stood at the gateway and I first looked at it, I couldn't see much so special about it. Now I've seen it from the inside, and you have helped me to place it in its context, I think I'm beginning to understand why Mackintosh is so remarkable.

He leaned over the table and kissed her. Good, he said. I'm glad you liked it. I thought that given your professional interest in property, it was important you saw something of Glasgow's most famous architect.

5.

They wandered round the town on foot after they left Hill House. It was, Red thought, reassuringly North American in plan: an unyielding grid-iron laid on the landscape as it sloped from hills behind, down to the wide estuary of the Clyde. Helensburgh was, claimed Sandy, the first commuter suburb in the world which was created by steam power.

She was getting used to his claims of Scots inventiveness, and suspected that sometimes his patriotism pushed him to stretch history a little. So she enquired further on this point.

The Firth of Clyde, between Glasgow, Helensburgh, and Greenock, saw the first successful sea-going services in the world by steamboats, he explained. That was way back at the beginning of the nineteenth century. These revolutionary services enabled rich merchants from the city to establish summer homes for their families, in places like Helensburgh.

The families lived here in the good weather, and the merchants commuted at weekends by the new steamboat services. Of course, by the time the railway got here in the eighteen-fifties, they lived here all year and were commuting daily. It was maybe twenty-five miles by train to the city.

She admired the regular rectangles of pretty stone Victorian villas. The streets were almost universally lined with white and pink flowering cherries, just beginning to bloom on this fine spring afternoon.

You know Sandy, she said: Of all the places you've shown me so far, I think if I lived in Scotland, and had a choice, this is where I'd prefer to live.

Aye, he smiled. I well understand that. A few years ago Jean and I were planning to retire here. I'm not so sure I'd move here on my own though. There's more for me in the West End of the city, however attractive this may appear.

After walking for an hour they arrived back at where the car was parked. It's late afternoon Red, he said. What do you want to do with the rest of the day, my dear?

She smiled at him: I want to be with you. And I'm aware that you have given me an explosive orgasm whilst I've given you nothing but a row. So I guess –her hand glanced at the bulge in his kilt – that I should expect you to need me at some stage. And I want to eat, sometime.

Oh, and you still haven't actually told me if you want to come on holiday with me. So, she licked her lips: Guess there are a few things in there to think about?

Quite so Red, he smiled. But that still doesn't tell me what you want to do now?

She put her arms round his waist, drew him to herself for a brief kiss. Sandy, know what I would really like to do now honey?

That, my dear, is precisely what I am trying to find out. Numpty!

I want you to take me to your home and seduce me, she said. Then make me dinner. Or perhaps I'd prefer the reverse order, not too sure about that. But what I am sure about is, I want to be with you for the rest of my stay in Scotland. And I would really prefer waking with you in the mornings, to waking on my own. Starting tonight.

He drew breath, then pulled her tightly to him, smothered her face in urgent kisses. Darling, you must know I want to spend every second I can with you, for the rest of your time in Scotland. His erection pressed her belly and she wriggled deliberately to excite him further.

She laughed as relief washed over her. I'm so glad Sandy. Now, you better drive me home. You need to get me there as fast as you can. I need fed and fucked by you. In no particular order. Maybe fucked, fed, and fucked again. Please?

He opened the passenger door for her and slid into the driving seat. As they approached the city twenty minutes later she asked him: Sandy, would you mind if I go settle with Ma Docherty now, and fetch my luggage? I want to move in on you. If you'll have me?

He drew the car into the verge, turned and kissed her. Of course I'll have you darling. My home is yours. He stroked her firm thigh, and she parted her legs to allow his fingers to feather her groin through the fabric.

But now, he said, putting the car into gear, I need to get you to Ma Docherty's as fast as I can.

Whilst she gathered her luggage and settled the bill with Ma Docherty, he went food shopping in the Asian stores on Great Western Road. Then drove her the couple of blocks to his flat.

6.

Once they were in his home, he looked in the drawer of the dresser which stood near the door. Found his spare keys. Turned to kiss her, and pressed the keys in her hand. Red, I changed the lock after Jean left and we had settled the property. Nobody has been given these keys since then. They are yours. My home is yours to share, for as long as you want to.

She folded into his arms and he felt the tears trickle on her face as he kissed her. There was no sexual urgency in him now, just care and love for this remarkable woman who had swept his heart in three days. They exchanged a long soft kiss. Then he pushed her away gently.

So, my dear, why don't we get your stuff into my – our – bedroom, so you can unpack? I'll clear some drawers and wardrobe space for you. He picked up her suitcases and she followed him into the bedroom, watched as he re-organised drawers and hangers.

OK, he said, food will be half-an-hour, if you're hungry now? She nodded mutely and moved to her suitcases on the bed, as he exited for the kitchen.

She was organised in ten minutes and moved into the kitchen where he was chopping vegetables. Kissed the back of his neck as he bent to his task: Honey, can I ask you a favour? she whispered.

He turned smiling: Darling, you don't need to ask me any favours. This is your home now.

She blushed: Thank you so much for your trust. I guess it might take me a while to adjust to that Sandy. I was going to ask if I might use your computer, but I guess the answer is yes?

He straightened and turned to kiss her mouth: The computer is yours to share darling. I don't even have a password to get in: just open it up. I'm sure you know how to open your own identity on it? I have no secrets from you, there or anywhere, but I will respect your privacy, I promise.

She busied herself on the computer till he called her to eat twenty minutes later. They sat at a well-used but cared-for Victorian oak dining-table in his huge dining-kitchen, the last of the sunset glowing through the window.

It's just a quick stir-fry, he said. Prawns and oriental veg on brown rice. And hoi sin sauce from a bottle. No culinary extravagances tonight I'm afraid: I need more warning for those!

He poured red wine for them. A Bulgarian merlot, a peasant wine, she thought, wholesome and hearty, not a trace of pretension about it. He raised his glass to her: Slainthe, Red. Welcome to my home. Your new home, however temporary.

They touched glasses and fell on their food. It was pretty good for something quite impromptu, and she told him so. He blushed and clinked her glass: Thank you Red. I'm just glad you like it.

He'd chopped a fresh fruit salad for desert, and produced a wee jug of fresh cream. She looked at it askance: Sandy, I don't usually allow myself...

You're allowed an indulgence tonight Red, he said. And – with what she could only read as a real dirty smile – I promise I will give you lots of exercise to work it off!

She grinned acquiescence and he poured cream on the fruit.

They showered together afterwards and as he lathered her hair, she told him: Sandy, this isn't me, you know. I do NOT go off on holiday, fall for my tourguide, and practically invite myself into his home.

He washed her face with a smile, kissed her soapy mouth. Well, my dear, THAT Red I don't want to know. The one who doesn't do those things. But the one in my arms right now: I love her to bits. Now, I'm getting out to shave the stubble from my cheeks for you. I don't want you to have a scratched face in the morning.

She watched as he shaved his face carefully. Then, when he was concentrating on his task, she bent and rubbed soap into her asscrack. Soaped her fingers and pressed one into her tight anal opening. Probed and cleansed herself there, as she had never done before. He hadn't noticed her secret act: she'd been watching him intently all the time.

Then she slipped from the shower as he rinsed his face. He turned now and dried her carefully. Then led her into the bedroom.

They slipped between the sheets and turned to face each other. Before now Red, he whispered, we have had sex together. Incredibly wonderful sex, for me at least. Tonight darling, I need to make love with you. He pulled her to him gently and she slid her thigh between his so her wetness rubbed him softly. Opened her mouth slackly to his so she knew he felt her want. She felt his cock rise hard against her firm belly and they squirmed softly together till their needs became more urgent, their arms tightened mutually, and their movements together became harder.

Sweetie, she whispered: Take me from behind tonight, please. She turned onto her hands and knees and spread her legs so her ass opened for him. In my pussy, tonight. But I want you to lick into my ass.

He crouched between her legs and licked softly between her open labia. He had never tasted anything as sweet as her arousal tonight. His tongue cautiously moved up between her asscheeks and her fingers rose to part them for him. He lapped into her sweet anus. His cock was rigid as his tongue probed her then, and he felt her relax, her tight sphincter opening for him. His tongue reached into her forbidden entry, tasting her earthiness there, and she squirmed.

Now, baby, now, she urged. I want you in my wet cunt. Love me darling, please. He moved to enter her, felt a new and overwhelming joy as his member slid between her welcoming labia and into her tight wetness.

She thrust back on him, welcoming him in: Now honey, now. Fuck me with your love darling, she moaned. He groaned as the full length of his cock sank into her depths, his fingers moving now, stroking her dangling breasts. Red I love you darling, he panted, with all my heart and all my body and all my very being, I love you. And he thrust faster, needing to show her his love.

She twisted her head to watch him as he grimaced in his joy with her. Sandy, she panted. I want you to wet your finger and press it into my ass as you love me with your cock. Please, honey. Do it for me.

He hesitated, but she insisted: Now. Finger-fuck my ass.

His excitement was rising hard and he sucked his finger, probed her as his cock slid faster in her cunt, worshipping her there.

Oh baby, push it deeper into me, right up my ass darling. He caught the dirty excitement of her anal scent now, had to plunge his cock deeper into her.

She tightened hard on him as his finger wiggled in her gaping arsehole and he felt his sperm rise from his balls. She spasmed tight on him and his cock was pumping its load into her now as she groaned hard beneath him.

An age later they sank together slowly onto the mattress, sweat pouring from them both. He eased his finger from her anus and she moaned: Oh honey, that was so complete, she said. You are the most wonderful lover, Sandy. You know I'm falling in love with you honey?

His heart melted as she said that, and he spooned behind her, his cock now limp and sated. Oh Red, I have no idea what we can ever do with it darling, but I am so glad. I'm yours, all yours. He settled in to love her to sleep, but she spoke again:

Sandy, d'you know what I was doing on the computer whilst you were making my dinner, honey?

No Red, I've no idea love. Why?

I googled 'anal sex' Sandy. I wanted to find out more. I know you want me that way. It's maybe time I lost some inhibitions from my uncle's rape. I know you love me baby, and I want to learn to satisfy your every need of me.

But – she turned and grinned impishly into his eyes – don't get your hopes up too soon! It's not going to happen tonight.

He kissed her gently. No darling, it isn't. I only want what you want, and if that ever happens, it will happen. Meantime my love, we both need some sleep. He kissed her again and switched off the bedside lamp. Spooned into her back so his flaccid cock was crushed against her tight buttocks, and whispered into her neck: Welcome to your new home Red. It's yours for as long as you want it darling.

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers
12