All Comments on 'Red's Scottish Trip Ch. 05'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Plainly_JanePlainly_Janealmost 16 years ago
As always, I enjoyed it so much

Scotsman -- so sorry that I missed this story when it first posted! I've been looking every day and someone didn't see it. I am definitely interested in knowing what happens next between Red and Sandy. They seemed to be forming such a deep connection, that it just can't be all over with!

<br><Br>I truly enjoy your style of writing -- the way you incorporate the sights he is showing her, some history and background, with their passionate affair. I also love how they frequently can barely keep their hands off each other in the midst of their daily travels! I look forward to more of your stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely hot

Beautifully handled right to that incredibly urgent, hot and erotic ending. Too good. Waiting for the remainder…I have just stumbled across your writing, and I am more than impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Impassioned Plea

Please please write some more! This is a riveting and addictive story. Still waiting for more! Every word and every detail is perfect. Love all the interesting details, and the facts too: history, architecture, land and geography...as well as the irresistible dialect. Well done!

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlover 15 years ago
Bring on the smelling salts!

You write such a heady mix of factual detail and hot and heavy sex that I feel quite faint! And they call this Romance? Wow! Sorry it had to end, though. What now?

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarover 15 years ago
Hot, erotic, AND romantic!

Scotsman -- it's a fabulous story. It's filled with intensity and passion, and suffused with sweet romance. I do love that Sandy ... <smiling>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot romance

My favourite thing. I am your fan for ever. G.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just read all through this

My pussy is soaking.

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
Very nicely done

Very lovingly done. :) Loved reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I know the client is always right but I would have preferred if Sandy had continued to wear his green knickers with his kilt. I have always found that a girl reaching up my kilt to pull down my green knickers increases the erotic sensation.

Brilliant story, will look for more of yours with kilted fucking in them.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked it

Anon. It's based on RL experiences, but not autobiographical.

hannahbullhannahbullabout 9 years ago
A Sensual Journey

A well written, detailed story. I couldn't stop reading it. It touched me in all the right places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep your knickers on

As a full-time kiltie,I agree that Sandy should have kept his greeners on. So easy to whip the equipment down the leg for a kilted quickie. Best of all if the lassie's kilted as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous