Redwood Nine: Season 03 Ch. 03

Story Info
Libido Loca
10.5k words
4.7
5.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.3 Libido Loca

Tom stopped in at the Hairy Dog and sat at the bar, saying hello to Wilbur standing behind it.

"Hey Tom, long time, no see, buddy."

"Been busy Will. First chance I've had in a while to come and sit for a bit."

"You boys doing another car raffle? I sure liked that Caddy you guys put together. Damn shame that kid won it and wrapped it around a tree, though."

"Yeah, wasn't a pretty sight, let me tell you."

"No shit. So you want the usual?"

"Sure Will, set them up."

Will winked at Tom and pulled out a bottle of Schlitz and poured a shot of whiskey into an old fashion glass with no ice. He placed the two on coasters in front of Tom and saw the question on Tom's face, waiting to be asked.

"What's up, Tom?"

"We noticed some bikers in here yesterday and wondered what they were up to. Any ideas on that?"

"Yeah, I know who you're talking about. Four of them. Been coming in and talking to people, mostly the younger ones. Been seeing a change in them too."

"What, the bikers?"

"No, the ones they talk to. Some come back in all spaced out like, some don't come back in at all."

"Any idea what they're doing? That sounds weird."

Wilbur looked up and down the bar and whispered his suspicions to Tom.

"I think they're doing drugs back there. Not sure what, but it ain't grass. Smoked enough of that with you to know the difference."

"So, it's hard shit they're doing?"

"Be my guess. Don't know what, but its got people looking and feeling different. Never seen folks look so bad before."

"Sounds like bad shit. Do me a favour, Will?"

"Sure, what is it, Tom?"

"Give the shop a call, if these guys come back in. Me and the guys would like to have a talk with them and see what they're up to."

"You got it. But say, Tom, don't start nothing in my bar, I can't afford the fixing up, if a fight starts."

"No problem, man. We'll do all our talking outside. We just want to make sure they aren't causing shit in our town, you know?"

"Yeah, I can dig that, Tom. They usually come in around four and hang around for a couple hours and split."

"Thanks, Will. Guess I'll be back in a few hours and we'll see what our new friends are up to. You say they head out back to talk?"

"Yeah, guess they use the alley way, pretty quiet back there."

"Think I'll head back and have a look around."

"Door's open to come back in."

"Might think of locking it while you're open, just to put a stop to your place being an easy spot to deal from."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll do that, Tom. Last thing I need around here is a bunch of stoners wandering around."

Tom nodded to him and headed out back. He took a look around the back entrance and only saw numerous cigarette butts from people standing there smoking. He went to the dumpster and poked around with a stick, moving garbage about and noticed several discarded syringes near the bottom. He picked two up and broke the needles off and tucked them in his cut. He walked back in and secretively showed them to Wilbur, before whispering he found them in the dumpster.

"I'll be back around four with the others and we'll have our little talk with them. Not good, Will."

"No Tom, it ain't."

Tom walked out the front door and got on his bike, starting it up and headed back to the clubhouse. He pulled in and parked in the row and went inside.

"Where's JT?"

"He's over in the office, doing paperwork shit. What's up, Tom?"

"We got problems, Lenny, big problems."

"Like what, Brother? Let us know."

"I'll get JT and be right back, this is bad news, man."

Tom reached in his cut and took out the syringes and showed everyone. They didn't need any more, to know what trouble had arrived in their town. Tom hurried out of the clubhouse and over to the office. He and JT were back inside in minutes and the club was ready to talk. Tom stood, so he could face them and told them where he had found the syringes and Wilbur's description of the people who had done it. The new bikers in town were setting up business to deal hard drugs and that meant a major conflict of interest. Hard drugs, meant people would become addicts and need a fix. Crimes would increase, so those dependant junkies could get the money to pay for it. JT saw the repercussions of it and how their livelihood would be gone in a heartbeat.

"This is bullshit. Fucking assholes think they can set up here and we don't know about it? Hang on, I'm making a call to our good friend, Wayne and see what he knows about this."

JT got up and headed back to the office to call and was back in five minutes.

"He's on his way and wants to see the needles for himself. He said he knew the guys were in town, but no one had complained about them, so they weren't being watched too closely. They will be now, fucking pricks."

They talked amongst themselves about it, until the door opened after a quick knock and Unser came in. He came over and sat with the guys, no pretence of office shown and none given in return.

"So, you're telling me these guys are dealing hard drugs out of Wilbur's place?"

"Will, doesn't know about it, Wayne. They go out back and deal out there and shoot up. Will just said he sees people come back in and they have a bad look to them. My guess, is that you check out what's in those needles and you'll know what they're dealing. Gotta be smack, or horse."

"Smack, or horse?"

"Speed and heroin. One gets you moving and the other shuts you down. From what Will said, it's gotta be horse."

"I gotta learn about this shit now?"

"Unless you want it going on right under your noses."

"Shit, JT, how bad is this stuff?"

"The worst shit, Wayne. You know what those opium junkies were like over there, so figure horse is worse than that."

"You shitting me? Those people were like zombies, or something. You're saying this shit is worse than that?"

"They make heroin from opium, Wayne. It's more potent. Gets you strung out bad and you're addicted to the high."

"This is bad shit. I gotta tell the chief about this pronto."

"Hang on, not so fast."

"What do you mean, not so fast?"

"Think for a second. You call in the troops and they'll just dump the shit and you have nothing on them. You need to catch them in the act and have evidence to make it stick. Let us set that up for you. They won't suspect us and want to do a deal with us. A couple of us go in and get friendly, say we're interested in it and go out back. You have some guys hiding in wait for them to make the deal and then bust them. Open and shut case and the fuckers are out of business and out of town."

"Sounds like a good plan. What about you guys, though? You're committing a crime, what am I supposed to do about that?"

"We're not doing anything wrong. According to us, these guys said they had something to show us and said we'd be interested in seeing it. We don't know what they have to sell, so we don't know it's horse and of course, unaware what we're doing is criminal."

"Yeah, that plays out okay, I can sell that story."

"So, Tom says these guys usually show up around four and hang around for a few hours and then split. I say we get a couple of officers on board and figure out the details. Tom knows the alley and where things are and where to hide, so we have you in place before they show up and do a check, if they do, then we come in not long after four and make contact with them."

"Yeah, we need to know their routine on this. Can you guys hang out there today and see what they do?"

"Sure. I'll have Tom go back and be there before they get there and see what they do. He'll be able to know how they operate and let us know."

Tom accepted that task and the plan was set in motion. They talked about the need to work together on it and that led to a unified position of keeping Charming safe. JT had given his word and the word of the club, that anything criminal always happened outside the boundaries of town and had proven his devotion to bettering the town and its occupants. There was a mutual respect for each other, as both sides accepted what was, as a means to a common goal.

Tom sat at the bar talking to Wilbur, when three of the bikers walked in. Two sat down at a table near the back, while the third went through to the back. Tom and Wilbur sat silent, as they waited to hear them go for the back door. The handle rattled and then the guy came back in and talked to the other two. The apparent leader shouted out to Wilbur why it was locked.

"Had the fire marshal come through for one of those fucking surprise inspections and told me I had to keep it locked. I kept it open so I didn't have to put shit down to open the thing."

The guys quietly talked together, buying Wilbur's story, which Tom provided for him. The leader got up and came over to Wilbur, giving Tom a once over and getting a nod from him. Tom knew to appear as a friendly to them and gave no reason to concern the leader, as he nodded back.

"Any chance you can open it for us? Gets a bit stuffy with all the smoke."

"I get caught, it's a two hundred dollar fine."

The leader reached in his pocket and took out a large wad of bills. He counted off two hundred and held it out to Wilbur.

"Here's the fine money. If you don't get caught, it's cash in your pocket."

Wilbur looked at Tom, who shrugged and nodded, then took the bills and looked around to see if anyone noticed, as he tucked them in his pocket. Wilbur raised the bar and went to the back and took out his keys. He opened the lock and checked to make sure it opened. He came back and got a wink and a nod from the leader, before he went back to his table. Wilbur and Tom went back to talking, going along with the plan, as they kept an eye on everyone inside and who came in and went out back.

Tom stayed for an hour and a half, leaving before the bikers did. He saw three people go out back and several just going to the table and leaving right after. He had observed their routine and level of security and knew how easy their job would be to pull off tomorrow. The club was anxious to know the details and then JT phoned Unser to come and join them again.

Wayne pulled to the side of the clubhouse near the door and went in. The joints were being passed around and beers were being drank in liberal amounts. Despite the infractions of the law, Wayne waved away the smoke and sat down with them.

"So what do we know about them?"

"Wayne, fucking walk in the park. From what we got from Tom, these guys are amateurs and haven't got a clue what they're doing."

"I like that so far. So what's the lowdown on what they do?"

JT explained how they operated inside and out and Wayne knew the alley well after an inspection of it. He had two officers ready to go and the chief was made aware of his suspicions, making it appear Wayne was on top of his town and had a finger on its pulse. Wayne asked if they had anything non-alcoholic, but that was met with laughter, confirming a no. In response. JT countered it by asking what he would like to drink, if he came by. Wayne asked if they could have some grape soda on hand, he'd be much obliged for it. JT told Piney to put it on the list for the food run and Wayne smiled happily at the favour to him.

With the plan gone over and agreed upon, Wayne left and another round of joints was smoked, before they closed up and headed off to the farm. After parking the bikes in the shed, they went in and were greeted with the sight of a nude event. They looked at the point of attention and saw Phoenix succumbing to Marlene's ministrations. She was teasing the quivering shaft of her lover with her tongue and using it in the most sensual of techniques. Eyes became riveted on the action, as she coaxed Phoenix to the epitome of stimulation, providing only enough to sustain the level of excitement and not enough to crest the agony of unfulfilled ecstasy. He strained to get that extra bit, but Marlene knew how to control him and had him begin to plead for release.

"Should I let him cum now? What do you think, has he had enough?"

The group asked for his release and Phoenix's eyes begged for her decision. She took hold of his shaft and stroked it down, then swallowed the head three times, sucking on it wetly, then raised her head and slowly stroked the throbbing member. In seconds the spasms began and Phoenix ejaculated strongly, the wads jetting out the end. Marlene circled her fingers around his scrotum and began pulling on it, as she synchronized her stroke. Phoenix groaned and moaned in bliss, as Marlene drained him of every drop he could produce. When Phoenix visibly collapsed back, Marlene let him go and swallowed the entire shaft and slowly drew her lips back along it. Phoenix quivered violently in reaction and almost whimpered. Marlene wiped her finger around her lips and sucked on it, then looked at everyone.

"And that's how you suck a cock, ladies and gentleman. I hardly did a thing, but you saw what it got from it, so it's not like using a plunger, as Cindy so nicely put it."

Cindy blushed at her thoughts on pleasing a man and looked at Otto, who looked back in hopes she knew how to do that.

"You can practise that shit on me anytime, Baby. Either that, or I'll go to the master, or is that mistress, of doing it?"

Cindy got up and tip toed over to Otto and hugged him, dropping one hand down to his crotch and cupped him.

"I'll show you how a cock gets sucked, want to see?"

"Right now?"

"Sure, I'm ready. Get undressed and lie where Phoenix was."

Otto looked at her and then the others, then began stripping down. He dashed to the bathroom and did a quick wash up and hurried back and lay down. Once he was settled, Cindy went about doing what she had seen Marlene do and instantly got the same reaction, enjoying the burgeoning growth with her lips. The couples paired up and watched together, as Otto was taken on a sexual journey, his moans and groans prompting the others to wonder if their partners had paid the same amount of attention. They were assured that they were quite ready to show them how well they understood it.

Cindy was absorbed in evoking Otto's pleasure, as she lavished soft, wet strokes with her tongue and used the lightest of touches with her fingers. Otto was beside himself with how well Cindy was doing it, writhing under her, as she worked him over. Words of encouragement came out and Cindy responded with more enthusiasm, enjoying the reactions from Otto.

It was a mirror performance of Phoenix's results, as Otto humped and bucked, groaning into a similar spurting event. Cindy let it fall into her mouth, until it was finished and then followed Marlene's technique and took Otto as deep as she could and drained him. She let the spent member fall from her lips and land back on Otto, then kissed it and leaned up to look at everyone, hoping she had done as well. The looks at Otto and then to her, let her know without the words, that they were impressed. She was congratulated by the girls, Marlene mostly, as the guys gave her their compliments on a job well done. Otto got up and put his clothes back on, shaking his head still at what she had done.

"Fucking awesome, man, awesome."

"No shit, I think we're all looking forward to seeing if our girls paid as much attention."

"I know what that's like already, Keith. Suzy had her lessons long ago on how to do that kind of shit. She was a very interested pupil in the subject and Marlene taught her lots, let me tell you. You think that was awesome, wait until she teaches the girls all the other shit she learned in the books she had. You ain't seen nothing yet."

"Maybe I should ask Suzy for a taste, if she knows so much?"

"Lenny, feel free brother, what's mine is yours. I haven't forgotten. She says yes, by all means, ask her to show you some things."

Lenny looked at JT and knew he was sincere in his answer. He walked over to the huddle of girls and tapped Suzy on the shoulder. She turned and smiled at him, then gave him a hug and a kiss, pressing her naked body against him.

"Hey beautiful, JT was just telling me you know even more stuff than what Cindy just did, is that true?"

"Oh yeah, way more. Why do you want to know?"

"I was hoping you'd like to show me some of what you know."

"JT okay with it?"

"Oh yeah, said it had to be okay with you, though. Rules, right."

"That's right. So, want to know what I do to JT, when we get alone and he learns what I know how to do, do you?"

"Oh, Sweetheart, I'd love to. Lorraine is great, but I know you have talent in that department."

"Some of the other girls know a lot too. I'm not the only one."

"Well, let's start with you and I'll see who else wants to show me their talents."

Suzy took Lenny's hand and led him back to the mattress where the guys were.

"Here? Or would you like a more private session?"|

Lenny looked at JT and he shrugged his shoulders, letting Lenny decide. He looked at the mattress and what he had seen Phoenix and Otto go through and decided on a more private introduction. Suzy's ass twitched seductively, as she led Lenny upstairs. The guys watched her pert breasts bounce, as she took the stairs, Lenny following close behind. The guys looked at JT, trying to get a read on him and see where his head was at. They knew how tight and serious he and Suzy were getting and they had avoided asking her in respect of that. Watching Lenny walk away with her, had them wonder what kind of relationship he was having with her. The standards set by previous generations were once again tested and challenged them to accept the contradiction to them.

Whether it was in response to Suzy and Lenny leaving together, or another reason altogether, Golden came over to JT and silently just took his hand, then walked upstairs with him. Once more, the guys were at a loss for an explanation, but figured the girls were in one of their moods to just pleasure the guys. Those inclined to join in and partner up, headed to spots more suitable for their chance to enjoy some sexual enjoyment, most not going with their mate.

Moon watched and wondered to himself, as he sat with Spirit, noticing the disinterest in the partners to be with each other. The splintered connections of the group, were barely keeping everything together, the common goal of the commune being challenged. He wondered what would be brought by Fate's deal, as it dealt the next hand to be played. The game started having higher stakes and losing a hand meant the loss of something too valuable to lose. The three main pillars of the commune, were respect, trust and love. Moon knew if they lost any, or any of even one, the commune was in jeopardy.

Once the new sexual experiences were over and everyone came back to the living room, Moon and Spirit were gone and no where to be found. JT had an idea where and took Suzy with him. He walked out and headed to the point of the bluff, walking along the worn dirt path. He held the branches for Suzy to duck under and his hunch was right. Moon and Spirit were standing on the edge of the point, naked and illuminated by the moonlight. Their hands were raised above their heads and joined together, both of their eyes looking at the skies for the answers.

JT and Suzy stayed quiet, knowing to wait until they were done. She held on to JT tightly, his arm holding her to him, as they shared a cigarette together. The puffs of smoke floated in the still night air, fading away above them, as JT looked at the skies and searched for his own answers.

Moon and Spirit finally stopped and then hugged, before they turned to face JT and Suzy.

"You followed your instincts and knew where to come."

"Yeah, I had a feeling you two might be here."

"I summoned you here, with lots of help from Spirit of course, because we need to talk."

JT became a bit concerned, hearing the tone of voice and that he was summoned.