Redwood Nine: Season 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want to talk about, Moon?"

"I'm worried, JT. I see a change in you and the club. I know the troubles you have faced and what you and the others have done and the reasoning for doing them. I see conflicts coming between us, where the purpose of the commune will be challenged and it can't be changed from what it is, or why did we decide to have it in the first place? We started this on three principles, JT, respect, trust and love. I know you and your club have done an enormous amount of work and given us so much and we are forever in your debt for that kindness."

JT and Suzy stood and listened to Moon and began realizing what they had done in opposition to those three principles.

"I have never opposed what you and your club do for profitable gain, as we of course, enjoy the commodity you transport. We have allowed weapons, despite our original rule of no weapons allowed, as we know they are for your protection only. Without them, we understand that society doesn't protect you against your rivals. You agreed to keeping them stored in the shed with your bikes, yet time and again, I see them under your cuts. I don't say anything, but it adds to other things I see happening."

JT knew he himself was guilty a couple of times, of bringing his pistol in the house. It was time to face the music, for the lax attitudes taken by them and he stood silent for more.

"I watched tonight, as sex was asked for and done without love. That was never what free love was about. Your worries of Marlene being a sexually rampant member are unfounded. She and Phoenix have become a strong couple together. She does things with love in her heart, I see it, so does Spirit. Tonight, she could have had either Star or me to show her techniques, but she wanted to show them with her lover. She has never gone and asked to be with anyone, other than Golden and Azure and you as well Suzy. It is all the guys who instigate a desire to be with her and I don't think I'm far off the mark, to say it's for sex and not sharing a loving experience."

That part hit home hard with JT, his own disbelief in Marlene being able to adapt to the commune's way of life. It was apparent now that he and his club were causing more of a disruption to it than anything else. He knew it and so did Suzy, that they had to stand guilty and listen to their transgressions.

"I'm worried JT, because you and your club are loved by us. We have shown respect and earned our trust, because you were different back then, you were an honourable man and your brothers were too. But more and more, we see you all slide out of focus of what we are here and worry it may be our downfall, if things continue the way they are."

"I can't disagree with anything you said, Moon. Not one thing. I've been seeing the same things myself and worry. I see what we do and what we've done and how it's affected us, how it's changed us. You know we never intended to get involved with what we did, it just happened. I wake up every day and wonder what Fate has in store for us today, which direction are we heading to. It took a lot to finally convince the people in Charming, that we weren't bad guys and even the deputy chief is on our side. I know all of that can disappear in a flash, if Fate decides today is a good day to fuck up. It scares me, Moon, it really does. I have eight guys who look to me for leadership and the right direction to go and trust me to do that."

Moon could see that his worries were shared in depth and founded in the same dread.

"I wanted what you have, Moon. That was what I truly wanted to have. I really dig this place and how we live. I haven't felt more alive in my life, since we started coming here. This is the perfect place to live in peace and love, in harmony with everything. I'm also seeing the disintegration of the commune as a whole and know there will come a time when compromise just won't cut it."

"I glad you understand, John. That's the hardest part to start with. I know you have a good heart and want only the best for those you care about. I see how you and Suzy have become a beautiful duet of happiness. Spirit talks of your auras often and tells me how beautiful they glow, haven't you?"

"Yes, it's true. I know how you're like when I see you apart and when you're together. You are good for each other, your spirits are happy together."

"I watched you go off with Lenny earlier and couldn't help but wonder why, even though he asked and you said yes. Has anyone not noticed that Spirit doesn't make love with anyone else, other than me? She has no desire to share herself with anyone other than me. I very rarely enjoy being with anyone but her, but should something be of a good to participate in it, I will be with another woman."

JT held Suzy a little tighter, realizing his feelings for her had been taken lightly, his true devotion put aside for communal fulfilment. Suzy lowered her eyes in submission of guilt, knowing she had only satisfied Lenny sexually, nothing of a true loving nature involved in it. JT thought of the new adorers of the club and how they treated them, how love was quickly falling out of the equation and replaced with nothing more than sexual gratification.

"This commune needs a spiritual cleansing, John. Each one of us has been stained by everything that's gone on. If we are to remain as one, we must be as one."

"I agree, Moon. How do you want to do this?"

"I was just asking for that answer, when you both came. The only thing that spoke to me, was this. We need to take you back to the beginnings, not with our commune, but back in San Francisco. You've never seen how all this started, even for us. I want to introduce you to some people and I want you to listen to what they have to say. They're the ones who taught us this way of life and how to be one with everything."

"Yeah, okay, I'm cool with that. Just me and Suzy, or the whole lot of us?"

"I think we should go as one. Everyone should understand what we started and how each person plays a vital role in keeping it together."

"Everyone it is, then. I'll let the guys know what's going on and bring them up to speed on what we've been slack in doing. You set this up with your friends and we'll do it, brother. No one wants to see this place have any trouble, so you'll have our complete attention."

"That's good to hear, John. I knew you would understand and take no resentment towards me."

"Not at all, Moon. I understand what your concerns are and you know I share them. I'm hoping there's no resentment to me, or the club."

"No worries there. Everyone is well liked, no one has had to apologize for their actions to someone, so respect and trust are still there. I'm just looking farther down the road than today and tomorrow and seeing where all the paths lead to."

"I try to do the same thing, Moon. Things might be great today, but the future has some nasty shit waiting to spring on you. It takes a lot to look that far down the road and see where the things we did today land and how it all looks."

"Leadership is not as privileged a position as people think, is it?"

"No argument there, brother."

"I think what we all need right now is a cleansing of the spirits. Come, let's see if we can get back to what we need to be as a commune."

The four walked back to the house in the moonlight, the lights of the house guiding their direction. The closer they came, the music of Donovan's Hurdy Gurdy Man wafted out the windows to them. Everyone was in the living room, a thick wreath of smoke circling above everyone's head. Moon waited until the song ended and then turned off the radio. Attention was given to him and he had everyone gather in a circle.

Once hands were joined together and focused on him again, he began telling them the purpose of the joining. Faces showed the recognition to concerns and some looked to JT. Moon led them through the commune's rules and purpose, reconfirming who and what they were. The club wore the most guilt for not abiding the rules, eyes cast to those they knew were the offenders. He finished chastising and focused on loving them, reminding them how important that love was that they shared. Heads nodded in agreement silently to all that was said, then the group hugged and kissed one another, confirming their bonds.

Sex was put aside for the rest of the evening, as everyone broke the circle and dispersed about the house. JT was standing with Suzy outside patting Tinkerbell, who had moseyed over to them when they came out, when Marlene walked up to them. She put her arms around both of them and stuck her head between them and kissed them both.

"I love you guys."

"We love you, Mar."

"Yes we do. I'm so happy you and Phoenix are together. You two are really happy with each other."

"Thanks Sweetie, we are. He really likes me and I really like him too. God, that man can fuck."

"Uhm, I didn't need to know that."

"Oh, give me a break already, JT."

"What? I don't need to know how good Phoenix is in bed."

"So much for free love, I guess."

"What do you mean, Mar?"

"You know, Suzy, ever since I met this guy, I wanted to bang his brains out and he knows it. Look at what he was like in the hotel that day, when I stroked him and you sucked him. He was okay with that, but try and get him to make out with me? Forget it."

JT was blushing again, his secrets being exposed for all. Tinkerbell didn't care and nudged him to stroke her ears some more, which JT obliged her by doing.

"Yeah, I remember that day. God you came like a fountain squirting, Baby. So, how come you haven't made out with Mar?"

"I...I, don't know, just feels kinda weird to, I guess."

"Making out with me would be weird? How do you figure that, JT?"

"Because...because you're like Jake's girlfriend and it feels wrong, I don't know."

"JT, Jake is gone, for months now. Yes, I still love him, I always will, but that doesn't mean my life is over. I still have love to give, lots of it."

"Why don't you make out with Mar, Baby? I have and you know it's okay with me if you do."

JT stood looking at the two women, wrestling with his feelings, knowing what he truly wanted to do was be with Marlene, but he was worried about how deeply he felt for her. Giving in once to those feelings, would only make them feel stronger in him, creating more between them than he knew how to handle. Suzy could see the turmoil in him and caressed his cheeks with her hands, as she looked in his eyes.

"You love Mar, don't you? I can see it on your face, Baby. I think I know why you're afraid to do it. You're worried you'll fall in love with her, if you do, don't you?"

JT knew he couldn't deny the truth, being exposed so blatantly and correctly. The girls could see it written clearly and cuddled up on either side of him. Marlene took that as her chance and asked.

"Make love to me tonight, JT. You and Suzy together. Let's have one night to be together and feel what we want to feel and stop denying it, okay?"

Marlene's palm caressing his cheek towards her face, made him look in her eyes and he told all with his eyes to her. Her lips coming towards his, were met halfway by him, as he kissed her, their lips becoming filled with eagerness. Feeling the acceptance in him, Marlene turned to Suzy and they shared a kiss before JT's eyes, sparking the memory from before and the arousal it brought him. They finished and no more words were spoken, as both women walked JT back to the house, leaving Tinkerbell to wander back into the barn.

The trio came in and headed straight upstairs, going to the room Marlene shared with Phoenix. The door closed and JT stood looking at the pair of women about to share themselves with him. Marlene began by kissing and slowly undressing Suzy, caressing her softly and kissing her body. Suzy undid the sash on Marlene's robe and slid it from her shoulders, then undid the buttons to her night shirt, exposing her lush mounds. Suzy bent her head and kissed both scars, as she slipped the shirt off her arms. Marlene let her head fall back and gave herself to Suzy, as she felt the waistband being slid over her hips.

JT watched spellbound, as the two naked women came together and embraced, kissing tenderly and with great affection. They stopped and turned to JT, the moment now upon him to live a taboo fantasy of his, without the guilt this time. He found a weak smile to wear, as they came and began undressing him. Once naked, they laid him in the middle of the bed and began sharing his lips, along with their own. He gave himself to them, allowing them to express their love however they desired. Soft hands turned soft flesh into rigid lust, as lips kissed and licked their way down his body towards the expanding growth.

JT spent the next couple of hours being treated to the shared experiences of knowledgeable lovemaking. He experienced the the warm wetness of both women, as they took turns enjoying his manhood, offering different ways to be taken. The women engaged in a sixty nine position and JT moved from one to the other, feeling the slippery tongues caress him, as the velvet sheaths wrapped around him in liquid lust. Their deep, guttural moans of ecstasy during every orgasm, brought them together in ways they had never imagined. JT lay between the women spent and sated thoroughly, as they loved on him, caressing his panting chest.

One thing was clear from the experience to him, love played a key role in the sexual part of life. Ronnie might have had enthusiasm and desire, but true satisfaction came from the soul, giving itself to the happiness of a loved one. He kissed both of the women tenderly, his arms around them both and hugged them to him. Marlene and Suzy laid their heads on his chest and kissed, then kissed his chest.

A knock at the door, had Marlene call out to come in. The door opened and Phoenix stood looking at them, a smile on his face.

"Finally."

JT looked at Phoenix in wonder, what he meant by that.

"What do you mean, finally?"

"Marlene and you making love. She has told me often about her desire to be with you and your reluctance to join with her. I told her tonight to try, after the circle, I figured the love would be there to help her."

"You don't mind that Mar wanted to do that?"

"No, should I? She has told me all about you and how she feels. I understand her feelings for you and accept them. I don't feel threatened by them, if that's what you mean, JT?"

JT looked from Phoenix to Marlene and saw there was no hurt between them.

"JT, Suzy enjoys me often, many times with Marlene. Mar and I love what she brings to us."

JT looked at Suzy, finding out her daily activities involved sex more than he knew. Suzy saw the dawning of that and kissed him.

"Baby, you know I like making it with Mar and now that she's with Phoenix, we've had some fun together."

"Like, every day?"

"Not every day, maybe three or four times."

JT looked at the trio of lovers and took stock of his own involvement with everyone. He looked at Suzy again, staring into her eyes. She saw he was looking for answers and assured him she was his.

"I love you, JT. I love these two as well, just like all the others, but we enjoy doing stuff together, more than with some of the others. My love for you is different, than my love for them and you know that. I love learning new things to do and we learn them together."

"And then I get to know what they're like."

"Baby, you kept saying you didn't want to be with Marlene, so what could I do?"

JT knew he was the reason he was second in line and now it had been his own undoing that it was that way.

"You know that sixty nine thing we did and you fucking us back and forth like you did? We learned how to do that, Phoenix and Mar and me. It was as good as it was, because we worked out how to do it already with Phoenix."

JT looked at Phoenix, knowing he was making Marlene infatuated with his sexual prowess, but wondered how he affected his Suzy and if she was as infatuated.

"So, you like making it with Phoenix?"

"Oh yes, Baby. He's a wonderful lover. He's like you, that's why I like him."

It was still hard for him as a man, to hear his woman boast of another man satisfying her. He felt Marlene beside him, her leg slowly wrapping over him, her breasts flattening into his chest and thought how moments ago, she cried out his name in ecstasy, then looked at Phoenix and knew he had done the exact same thing with his woman.

"Join us brother. Let's love our women well tonight."

Phoenix smiled broadly at JT, then began taking off his vest. Suzy got up and knelt on the bed, undoing his pants and sliding them down his legs. Phoenix stepped out of them and Suzy took no hesitation in reaching for his near hairless groin and cupped him, pulling him into a kiss. Feeling the swelling growth, her fingers urged it to continue growing, using long, soft strokes. Phoenix's hands were on Suzy and held her to him, as she brought him to full erection. She wrapped her arms around his neck and Phoenix knew what she wanted to do. His hands cupped her ass cheeks and he lifted her off the bed.

Her legs and arms wrapped around him, their tongues dancing wildly in their mouths, JT watched as Phoenix lowered his woman onto his cock and let her take all of it in one stroke. Suzy's ass quivered from the insertion, but her groan said she enjoyed every inch of it. Phoenix raised and lowered Suzy, JT and Marlene watching intently, as he stroked his full measure inside her. He walked to the edge of the bed and bent forward, so her head was resting on JT's belly.

Marlene took hold of JT's cock and held it for Suzy, as she turned her head towards it and brushed her hair away. Her mouth engulfed it and suckled on it avidly, coaxing the growth to burgeon inside her, while Phoenix held her at the waist and stroked her deeply. Marlene kissed him and ran her hand down Suzy's body, finding the jewel nestled between her folds. Moans of bliss were heard, as bodies reached nirvana and needed release. Bodily fluids were expelled in copious amounts, as the first round was finished.

The two couples engaged in as many acts as they could, satisfying the two women to repletion. The rest of the people listened intently as they passed the room, on the way to their own beds, wondering what they were doing. The house was filled with the joys of love throughout the night, couples expressing their love openly.

Moon rose and went out just after five am to tend to the animals and found Walter milking Tinkerbell already. He smiled happily, the day starting out well. He grabbed the feed and scattered the grain for the chickens, the little beaks eagerly pecking away instantly. He filled the troughs for the ducks and geese and noticed the goose wasn't coming for food. She got up and turned around in a circle, more or less showing off the two eggs under her and sat back down, nestling on them.

"Hey Walter, goose laid a couple of eggs."

"Really? Good for them. Maybe they're golden eggs?"

The sly way he said it, made Moon catch the pun in it and laughed.

Star came out ten minutes later, ready to tend the fields. Moon saw him and asked about Phoenix.

"I have a feeling he's sleeping in this morning. I heard them going at it for quite a while last night."

Walter laughed, while Moon knew he'd have to take over his duties that morning. Just then the door opened and Phoenix walked out, looking invigorated and ready for anything. He strode over, greeting everyone as he came. They saw the stride and knew it to be one from happiness, as well as being satisfied sexually.

"Didn't think you'd be up yet. Heard you had a good night."

"Yes, we all did. Let's just say many things were cleared up and many hearts were made happy."

"Then it was a good night and well spent."

"Yep, I remember having a few of those nights with Jessie. Something just get in her to have fun and we'd be like rabbits all night."