Redwood Nine: Season 04 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

America needed a boost in intelligence and the guys knew it. With the attitudes shown towards them, to vets and anyone unfortunate, being ones of disdain and animosity, it gave them little hope their country was changing, despite what Nixon was trying to do. The last century's mentality was still strongly adhered to and change, even if it was good, was still a change and hard to adopt. The recent oil embargo over, it slowed their gas business down some, but there were die hard customers willing to buy at wholesale price and keep the club in the hijacking business.

Vietnam had finally seen the end of hostilities and despite putting forth the might of all its military might, America pulled out and watched the fall of Saigon, the country falling under the rule of Ho Chi Minh. The war on drugs and crime became the next battle the powers that be, wanted to get in to. More money was being allocated to fight the rise in crime and drugs, more power to the enforcement agencies to deal with it and little money to deal with the aftermath of users. Nixon wanted to look like the modern New Deal president, the way Roosevelt had done and brought the country back from the Great Depression. Ideas to deal with the money problem were being solved and the beginning to an end started. Taking the dollar off the gold market, solved one problem and started another in motion.

Change was happening, some good, some bad. The King had died of an apparent drug overdose and the era was losing more and more of its icons. Life was moving faster and faster and change was needed to keep up. No matter what the change was, one thing remained the same and wouldn't change. The need to make money and have power. Those smart enough were still in business and getting smarter and stronger. Those that weren't, got swallowed up, or put out of business. It was survival of the fittest and the Sons were lean and mean and prowling like a killing machine. As long as the apex predator didn't decide to come after them, they patrolled their areas with impunity. Local enforcement was easily bribed with cash and prizes and those further up the chain were willing to take a piece themselves.

Protection was costly, but it was better than paying the price for no protection and the loss of everything. As the guys started letting go of past events and tried to move on, others were beginning to look closer at those events and thinking the club should come to a grinding halt. The agents had put together two files that had many grey areas of interaction between the Cacuzza's and the club. Nothing was specific in nature, but the knowledge of their livelihoods brought a great amount of suspicion to the legitimacy of it.

Two agents were assigned to watch the mother charter's movements and two were assigned to watch the charters closer to the borders of Mexico and Nevada. Scrutiny was needed to cross the T's and dot the I's and see if they had a good enough reason to come at them. Another team would be set up to watch Vegas for signs of activity between both camps. Eyes were watching and now had a focus of attention and intent. As apex predator, it was their domain and they guarded it carefully for signs of encroachment.

Mob enterprise was an undesirable thing and the government declared a complete genocide and eradication of Mafia and gang members of any kind. The government was becoming more tolerant racially and accepting of them. Blacks, Italians, it didn't matter, all were despised equally. If you were making money and not passing the buck, you couldn't play the game and the government made and changed the rules to suit themselves. It became a game of 'Catch Me if You Can', as syndicates and gangs operated and tried to stay one or two steps ahead of the law.

JT was looking forward to Gemma coming for the weekend again and taking her to Las Vegas. He had all the arrangements made and he was eager to impress her with his first class treatment. She and Luann had a ride up with a 'friend' of Luann's and would be in Charming in the late morning, early afternoon at the latest. JT was worried about Gemma being okay with going, knowing she had been sick the last couple of days and wondered what was wrong with her.

He spent the morning polishing up his Harley, making the blue paint gleaming bright. He did a thorough inspection of everything and declared it fit for the ride over. It would be a long ride, but Gemma was becoming an avid passenger and loved the closeness when riding. He glanced in to look at the time and saw it was just after eleven and hoped she got there soon. It was though Fate heard him and he turned to see a car come into the lot. The three smiling faces coming into view had his heart racing faster in excitement.

The car pulled in and the girls stepped out, stretching and smiling happily, knowing a fun weekend was about to begin. The guys came out to greet them and Luann was immediately set upon by the guys to get started. JT noticed the driver and asked who he was. Luann freed herself from the groping hands and told him.

"That's Otto. He's a really good friend of mine, ours actually, 'cause Gemma knows him too."

"Oh yeah? How good a friend?"

Gemma sensed the tone of jealousy and played it against JT.

"You want to know if he's getting in my pants, don't you?"

"Is he?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

The coyness was putting JT off and replied sharply.

"Well, is he?"

"No! Otto likes Luann, he's just a friend to me, nothing more. Wow, don't get all bent out of shape over it, Baby."

"Okay, sorry, just didn't like the idea of other guys making it with you."

"Don't you worry sweet boy, I'm all yours. I like when you get jealous."

Gemma cuddled in to JT, soothing him with her words and touches. JT relented any more thoughts of her cheating and went to the window of the car. Otto rolled down the window to him.

"Otto, feel like coming inside for a bit and relax? I know the drive can take it out of you."

"Really? Sure, wouldn't mind some time to stretch it out."

"I'm JT, I'll introduce you to everyone inside. Got a cold beer and some good grass to help take the edge off."

"Sounds awesome, let's go."

Otto stopped the engine and got out, then followed everyone inside and looked around. He was taken for a tour and was impressed with the interior and how well it was set up for fun.

"Cool clubhouse man. Looks like you guys have everything you need to have a good time."

"Pretty much. Still lots to do. One thing we're looking to get is a really, big table for church and some nice chairs. This set up we have now sucks."

"I don't get you, brother. What church? You belong to one or something?"

"No, our club church, when we have meetings. It's called church."

"Oh, I get you, man. So what are you wanting on it?"

"What do you mean on it? Like paint something on it, like our logo? That's not a bad idea, actually."

"No, well yeah, that's a cool idea to paint it, but I was thinking carving something into it, like your club logo."

"How the hell could you do that? That would take forever to do."

"Not really. Turn around, let me see your patch."

JT turned around and Otto studied the logo carefully. He turned JT back to him.

"If you had a table like, say maybe five feet wide, maybe ten feet long, I could carve a four foot tall logo in the centre of it and do it in maybe, I figure two months, three tops. Your thing there says Redwood Originals, so that would be a good wood to do it in."

"My patch. This is our chapter, this is of course who I am and this one is for something we did a while back and this blue diamond is in honour of a good friend and the ones on the back are evident."

"Cool, I like it, great logo. Yeah I could do that."

"Are you a carpenter or something?"

"Not really, I just like carving wood and shit. Table is easy to build. That I could do in a day or two. The carving is going to take some time and not fuck it up. Starting over isn't something I like doing."

JT looked at Otto and sized him up. Here was a total stranger who was offering to create a work of art for them and give them something unique and a lasting tribute.

"You have a business in the L.A. area?"

"Not really, man. I'm looking for work actually. Not much happening right now."

"Yeah, tell me about it. Tell you what, you want to hang up here while you're carving the table, we can put you up in a place and eat with us here. Do you know anything else to do, like repairing cars and shit?"

"Yeah, I can fix minor shit on them, nothing big like overhauling an engine or transmission. Tune ups and stuff I can do though."

"We're always looking for good mechanics, so after you finish the table, if you still feel like hanging around here, we can hook you up with a job."

"No way. So I get free room and board while I make the table and then start a job after?"

"Yeah, if you're into it. Know how to ride?"

"Not the best at it, but I've ridden a couple of my buddies bikes. Why, what do you want to know that for?"

"Just thinking down the road a bit. We're always looking for guys who we think might make good club members."

"You thinking I could ride with the club?"

"Maybe. We'd have to see after you did the table and worked for us, see what you're like."

"Brother, I fucking like that idea. I can pack my shit up when I get back and be back here in no time. When do you want me to start on the table?"

"Tell you what. You can hang here for the weekend and just enjoy yourself, then take the girls back. That'll give us time to get the wood and get you a place to get set up. How big a space are you figuring you'll need?"

"Not much. Twelve by fourteen is about the smallest I can do it in, bigger would be nicer."

"Okay, we'll find that space somewhere for you. This is fucking awesome, brother. We were just looking at a decent table to use, but this is incredible, to think we'll have this masterpiece sitting in our chapel to hold church."

"I'll do my best work on it."

JT called for a vote on Otto doing the table and being sponsored by JT to work in repairs, with the possibility of prospecting. No one had any objections at all and welcomed Otto into the fold. Luann and Gemma came from the bar and joined them, ready to celebrate and get the partying started. Beers and shots were opened and poured, while joints and the hookah were rolled and filled. The stereo was turned on and the music of the Kinks was playing on the radio. 'You Really Got Me' was a driving force to get into the mood and Otto had to watch, as Luann was monopolized by the club.

JT was enjoying Gemma's playfulness, but caught the look on Otto's face, as he looked on at Luann being molested openly by the guys. He took a moment to think of what she meant to him and if the friendship he had with her was in fact more. He didn't say anything then, but he wanted to ask Gemma what the status of the two were and how close they were. The last thing he needed was a guy going off on a club member who didn't know the score.

JT and Gemma had their things stowed away in the saddlebags and were about to say goodbye, when Piney and Mary rode up together. He stopped beside JT and Gemma and told them his news.

"JT, glad I caught you before I left."

"Hey, what's up, Piney?"

"Wanted you to be the first to know. Mary and I are getting married."

JT looked at him and then to Mary sitting on the back hugging Piney tight, her smile beaming widely in her happiness. He hit the kill switch and had Gemma get off, so he could. He hugged his best friend with great affection and then the same with Mary.

"This is so cool. I'm really happy for you guys. When are you doing it?"

"Next month, on the eighteenth. We have the church booked and the Reverend said he'd do it for us."

Gemma heard her father mentioned and had to ask the obvious to her.

"Is my mother going to be there?"

"Yeah, most likely. She's going to be doing the decorations in the church."

Gemma's look soured and a frown came to her face. JT saw it and remembered the rift between her and her mother.

"Come on Babe, it can't be all that bad. You probably wouldn't even see her and we'd leave right after."

"As long as I don't have to face her and have her get on my case, then, yeah, I'd be happy to come to the wedding."

That was all it took to bring smiles back and joyous talk of celebration.

"You guys off to Vegas for the weekend?"

"Yup, going to show Gemma what V.I.P. treatment is like."

"Cool, you'll love it Gem. Mary is dying to go too, aren't you Sweet Cheeks?"

"Oh yes. I want to do everything there. See the shows and play some games. Try different places to eat and be served hand and foot for whatever I want."

Gemma heard Mary talking about all the things she wanted to do as well and spoke up.

"Why don't you guys come with us then? That would be so cool."

"Really? What do you think Piney? Want to ride with JT and Gemma to Vegas for the weekend?"

"I'd love to, but you guys are just leaving and we'd have to pack stuff up and that would hold you guys back."

"Don't worry about it, we can hang back for another hour, can't we JT?"

"Sure. Hey, I'd love it if you guys came with us. Lenny can run things for a few days till we get back."

"Are you sure?"

Gemma hugged JT tightly and let her hand fall to his ass and squeezed it. Gemma looked back at Mary and winked.

"I'm pretty sure JT can keep me amused for an hour until you get back, can't you Baby?"

JT saw the sly look and the inference to more sex.

"Yeah, go on brother, we'll be fine here."

Piney hugged JT in great bond, then pulled Gemma into a hug and she felt lost in his arms. Mary hugged them both as well and in minutes, the pair were heading back to the other side town to pack some things, while JT and Gemma went in and headed straight for JT's room. Clothes flew from bodies, as they wasted no time in getting down to more sexual fun between them.

They were coming out of the bedroom, straightening themselves out, when Piney came in to say he and Mary were ready to go. He had to shoot a look at the couple and show his thoughts on it.

"Couldn't wait, huh?"

"Can you blame me?"

Piney looked at Gemma, as she thrust out her breasts smiling, using her hands to comb back her long, dark hair and tie it in a pony tail.

"Nope. Ready to ride?"

"Ready when you are brother. Let's do it up big. Vegas, here we come."

The pair rode off and headed east to ride over the mountains and then south towards Las Vegas. The girls were enjoying the ride and feeling free, as JT and Piney made their way along I-95. Gemma was sitting forward on the seat holding on to JT tightly, when Mary looked over at her. She could tell by the expression on her face that she was enjoying much more than just the ride. It wasn't hard to assume the vibrations of the engine were working their magic between her legs and Gemma was in the throes of orgasmic bliss. Gemma opened her eyes and looked around, wondering if anyone noticed her and saw Mary's eyes fixed on hers.

She smiled in embarrassment, but Mary smiled back, letting her know she wasn't the only one to enjoy that thrill. They laughed about it behind the guy's backs, as the skyline of Las Vegas loomed in the distance. The hot, dry desert air and even the wavering heat off the pavement, couldn't dissuade the pleasure of being out in the open.

The girls weren't impressed at first, coming into the outskirts where the business area and low income residences where. The girls noticed how some residents made notice of their guys and took the time to wave and show recognition. For all they knew of their men, their was so much more they didn't. Questions turned into suspicions in their minds, as they saw the guys continue being recognized by all walks of life.

They were stopped at an intersection, waiting for the light to change, when a gold Cadillac pulled up beside them. JT and Piney looked over and smiled, as the well dressed man smiled back.

"You bringing your own in this time, guys?"

"Hey, Roberto, how's it going? Yeah, we brought our girlfriends this time. This is Gemma and that's Mary."

"Nice to meet you ladies, no offence to what I said, please. So, see you guys at Caesar's, or where you guys at?"

"Thought we'd stay at the Stardust, they have good shows and nice pools to swim in."

"Eh, Caesar's has Elvis tonight and better rooms. It's okay, we'll see you wherever you end up. See ya later guys. Nice to see you ladies."

"Later Roberto."

The light turned green and they headed closer to the strip and the hotels and motels started showing up. The sights weren't as impressive during the day, downplaying the hype of the place, as they pulled into the Stardust. They pulled up to the front doors and stopped the bikes, then helped the girls down. They walked inside the air conditioned lobby and felt the relief from the heat. Smiles were big from the pretty young desk clerk as they approached.

"Hi, need two rooms for the weekend, king beds of course."

"Let me see what we have for you, Mr. Teller."

The pretty, young Latina woman looked at the registry and picked out two rooms for them. She grabbed the keys for the rooms and held one in each hand.

"Here you go, Mr. Teller, and here you go, Mr. Winston. Enjoy your stay."

"Thanks, Maria. Say, how's your brother doing, he getting better after his accident?"

"Oh yes, thank you for asking. Doctor says his leg might not be as good as before, but he'll be okay."

"If he needs anything, let me know, okay."

"You have done so much already, we can't thank you enough. He loves his bicycle and races around on it pretending to be like you. he goes so fast sometimes, I get scared, but he rides well."

"That's my boy. You tell Domingo I'll see him and your dad soon."

"Si, I will. Muchos gracias Senor Teller."

"Eres bienvenido, Senorita Dominguez."

JT received a warm and friendly smile from Maria, as they walked away and headed back to the bikes. Gemma never said anything until they parked in front of their rooms and went in.

"So, want to explain what that was all about?"

"Maria? She's someone we got a job for here. The friends I was talking about, own the place."

"You know the owners of this place?"

"Yeah. They think of us like family."

"The owners are Mexican?

JT could see the confusion on her face, trying to put everything together.

"No, no. The owners are Italian, We helped Maria get a job here, so she could help support her family."

"Why would you do that? Is she like a girlfriend of yours, or something?"

JT could see the beginnings of suspicion in her eyes and knew she was jealous, so he quelled it before she thought the wrong things altogether and ruined any plans for a weekend of fun.

"Okay, I need to go back a bit and explain this better, so you don't get the wrong ideas."

JT sat Gemma on the edge of the bed and held her hand, then related how they met Miguel and Domingo, the day of the accident and what they did for them. Gemma was totally surprised by it and sat in wonder, as JT went on. By the time the whole story came out, Gemma's suspicions were gone and replaced with a sense of awe instead. She was truly impressed with JT's kind heart and giving nature.

"You just blow my mind with shit, JT. I get this one impression of you and think I know who you are, then you come out with something else and I get another. You're really a complex guy. You have so many sides to you."

"Oh yeah? So which side do you like better?"

"Right now, I like the side of you that has your face between my legs and then that nice cock of yours fucking me."

"I like that side too."

The pair started giggling and being playful, as they undressed each other as fast as they could. Once naked, the laughing stopped quickly and sighs of pleasure came out instead, as Gemma wrapped her soft thighs to the sides of JT's head. Faint moans of accompaniment were heard coming from next door, as Piney and Mary were engaged in much the same pleasure.