Redwood Nine: Season 04 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the late afternoon, after a few hours of sexual bonding and a shower, both couples reappeared outside and decided on a bit of shopping for the girls. The guys sat patiently in boutique after boutique, letting the girls try on different dresses to wear. Gemma came out wearing a tiny, black mini dress with spaghetti straps and JT was floored with how she looked in it. He knew she had no bra on underneath, her nipples poking through the material making it noticeable she wasn't.

"You like this one, Baby?"

"I love it. You look totally hot in that."

"Good, I like it too. I feel so sexy in it."

"I like when you feel that way, so let's get it."

"Yeah right. It's like...almost eight hundred dollars, JT."

Gemma showed JT the price tag and was surprised when he just shrugged it off like it was nothing to him to pay.

"You can afford to buy me this dress?"

"Piney, could you please tell Gemma that I can afford that dress, she doesn't believe me."

"He can afford it, sweetie. We wouldn't be in here if we couldn't."

Gemma looked at Piney and saw the truth in his words and then looked at JT with greater affection.

"You are just too much, you know that? Buy it for me then. I want to look hot for you and enjoy you looking at me."

"No problem there. You're hot with or without the dress."

Gemma straddled JT and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him with great affection. The sales clerk came over, seeing the dress get wrinkled.

"Excuse me, but we'd appreciate you not ruining the merchandize."

JT moved his head to the side upon hearing her.

"We'll take it. We like this one."

The clerk was surprised at hearing she had a sale and questioned the validity of it.

"You know this dress is almost eight hundred dollars, right?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend already pointed that out to me."

"Will that be cash, or charge?"

"Cash."

The clerk smiled wider and took a different attitude towards the guys and their girls.

"Is there anything else I can help you with, or show you?"

Gemma looked at JT for confirmation to buy anything else.

"I wouldn't mind some stockings and shoes to go with it, is that okay?"

"If they can make you look sexier than you already do, sure, why not."

JT looked at the clerk and gave his approval.

"Yes, please show my lovely lady some stockings and some shoes to go with it. When you're done, my friend would like you to assist his lady with her needs as well."

The clerk just beamed with happiness, knowing her sales were going to make her day profitable and get her percentage. Gemma gave JT a deep kiss and then climbed off his lap and went with the clerk to look at shoes. Mary came out in a dress that was a lot less revealing than Gemma's, but her large breasts precluded wearing anything with little, or no support for them. She turned around for Piney and showed it off. Piney wasn't really impressed with it and Mary could tell.

"It's all I can find that fits right, everything else, I'm hanging out all over the place."

"We'll find you something Sweet Cheeks, hang on, we'll get that girl over here to help you out."

"Okay, but my boobs are too big to go bra-less like Gemma is."

"So, we'll get her to find something to hold those beauties up and still look as sexy as her."

"Oh Piney, you say such sweet things to me."

"Hey, I want my woman, my wife to be, to look her best."

"My man. I love you so much, Piney."

"I love you, Mary."

They kissed and headed over to JT and Gemma looking at shoes. The clerk asked them if everything was okay and Mary quietly explained what she was looking for and needed her help. The clerk took her away and guided her to their selection of brassieres and picked out several that offered support, but were very discreetly noticed. Mary took them and headed over to Piney, dragging him with her to the change room.

She took off the dress she had and tried on the first bra and discreetly showed him what it looked like on. Piney's eyes went wide at the voluptuous display and smiled broadly.

"That I like a lot."

"Really? I like it too. Let me try that dress I didn't think would look good, the red one with the vee neck."

Piney knew which one she wanted and picked it out, remembering her size. He handed it to her and waited for her to put it on. When the door opened, Piney gasped in surprise. Mary turned around before him and heard him wolf whistle at her. She turned her head and smiled happily.

"Say, am I supposed to be able to see your panties through them?"

Mary checked the mirror and saw the outline spoiling the look.

"Hmmm, maybe I better get different ones then."

"Hang on, darlin', let me get the girl and see what works here."

Mary watched Piney go to the clerk and pointed back at Mary, explaining what she was looking for. The clerk happily went and got several different style panties and handed them to him. He gave them to Mary and received a loving kiss, before she went back in to try them on. She came out and looked in the mirror at herself first and then posed for Piney.

"What do you think, okay?"

"Yeah, I can't see a single line showing."

Mary leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"That's because I'm not wearing any. They all showed through."

"Works good for me, darlin', if it works good for you."

"No one will know but you, so I'm good with it. I love this bra though, it feels so good on me."

"I like it too, those beauties look real nice sitting like that."

Mary was all smiles at the compliments. JT, Gemma and the clerk came over to join them and Mary showed off the dress to them. Eyes expressed their thoughts on how she looked and some jealousy was hinted at. Gemma didn't bother to go into the change room and took the pantyhose out of the package. She sat and slipped her legs in and then stood up, working them up her legs. She raised her dress discreetly and barely showed anyone anything, as she pulled them all the way up. She gave everyone a sly smile and turned around to look in the mirror.

"You're right, no lines at all, I like them."

Mary noticed it too and asked the clerk.

"You got any in my size? This thing shows every little line and bump, for cripes sake."

Gemma looked Mary over and shook her head, as the clerk went to get her some.

"Don't see any lines on you now, Mary."

"That's cause I ain't wearing anything under it."

Gemma smiled and winked at her.

"Works for me."

The guys just stood and enjoyed watching the girls have fun, glad to see them getting along. Gemma tried on the first pair of shoes and walked back and forth and turned her feet to the mirror. She slipped them off and tried the white go-go boots. She stood and looked and took those off, clearly not liking them. She put on a pair of stiletto heeled boots that hugged tight to her leg and zipped up the side to her knees. She walked back and forth and stood farther back from the mirror and struck a pose. The smile coming to her face was priceless to see, as her sensual nature showed. She knew she looked hot and showed it.

"I like them, how about you, Baby?"

"Look killer on you Gem. I like them too."

Gemma walked down the aisle and strutted her stuff, her hips swaying in her long strides. She turned and walked back, her eyes fixed on JT's, seducing him with her charms.

"I think I'm ready to have some fun tonight. I'll take all of it."

"It's all yours. Go get changed and we'll wait for Mary to finish up, then we'll grab an early dinner before the show."

The clerk came back with three styles for her and Mary chose the ones she liked and went in to the change room and put them on. She came out again and turned around for everyone to see, eyes all on her hips.

"See any lines?"

"Just smooth ass cheeks, Baby."

"I don't see any lines either."

Mary was happy with the responses and hugged Piney.

"Think I look good in this, big boy?"

"Do ya right here in the store, you look so hot."

"That's what I wanted to hear. Okay, I'll take all of this and a pair of those red pumps, size 7 E."

The clerk looked at the two women and asked if that was all and received nods from them both. Gemma and Mary went back in to change, while JT and Piney followed the clerk to the sales desk. The girls came back with all their purchases and handed them to the clerk, who smiled happily, adding up her commission on them as she rang in the totals. It was hard carrying the bags on the back of the bikes, as they headed back the short distance to the Stardust.

The black Ford LTD kept a good space between them, the two occupants of the car keeping careful watch of their movements. A camera and a pair of binoculars sat on the seat between them, a notebook being quickly jotted in about anything noteworthy about their actions. The FBI was hard at work trying to build a case against organized crime and gang related activities and the Sons of Anarchy and the Cacuzza crime syndicate were two areas that came under scrutiny. Any and every activity they could see and make note of, might help them put pieces of it all together and make a big picture to look at.

Once the picture was clear enough, they would be able to recognize who was in it and why. They watched the two couples go back to their hotel and go inside, as they sat in a discreet location in the air conditioned car and waited for the next location to observe them in.

Dinner at the hotel was wonderful and the girls enjoyed tasting new dishes and fine wine to go with them. Suspicions aside, the girls were enjoying the taste of the good life and how it was paid for wasn't on their minds how it was done. The two agents on the other hand were concerned about the origins of their money and how it was made and hoped how they spent it, would lead them back to how they earned.

The guys had their suits pressed by the hotel, while Gemma and Mary began getting ready. They were outside the rooms on their bikes, discreetly smoking a joint together, but the far away clicking of a camera wasn't heard by them and caught the act with clarity. Little bits and pieces were added to the list of actions, taking away more of the innocence and adding to the puzzle of guilt. Like a jigsaw puzzle, the outer edges were complete, it was just a matter of putting the right piece in the right place and things would become easier to put together after that.

The guys finished the joint and went back inside, while the agent casually acted like a tourist and went back to the car, pretending to take pictures of things. The act was documented on the list and the Sons weren't looking to good on the win column.

Next door to the guys, Gemma and Mary were sitting in bra and panties, looking in the mirror applying make up. Gemma couldn't help sneaking peeks at Mary's breasts.

"I know, big fucking tits aren't they? Made a lot of money off these things and met the man of my heart because of them, but trust me, they're a pain in the ass. My back hurts sometimes, it really does. God, I miss the girls for that."

"What girls?"

"Oh yeah, you don't know about back then, do you?"

Gemma looked at Mary with suspicion and interest.

"I guess you better explain it all to me then. So what girls and back when did all this happen?"

Mary looked at Gemma and held both her hands in hers, then looked in her dark brown eyes. She could see the need to know, but how she would take what she had to say, would put a much different look in them after. She started right back at the beginning and how they all met, then began dating. She told them of the hippies and the commune, how they got together and lived. Gemma was fascinated by it and wished she was there as well. Mary's face went from smiles of fond happy memories, to a look of despair, as she got to the point of the massacre and following events. Gemma was openly heartbroken by the news and squeezed Mary's hands tighter. Tears came to them both, once Mary finished the brief history of tragedy that had befallen everyone since meeting. They hugged in sympathy and bonding, understanding each other on a deeper level.

Once they finished. Gemma segued back to Mary's early statement.

"Is your back hurting right now?"

"Yeah. I hope it don't spoil the evening, if that new bra don't hold me up good enough."

"Want me to massage it? I'm not too bad at doing it, so I've been told anyway."

"Really Gem? That would be so wonderful of you to do that. I really appreciate that."

"No problem my friend."

With no hesitation to thought, Mary released the four clasps at the back of her bra and bared her breasts to Gemma for a good look and then lay down. She smiled back at her, as a thought came to her.

"If you do a good rub, I'll let you play with them."

A small pause happened and then laughter broke out, as Gemma straddled Mary's ass and began working on her shoulders. Mary sighed loudly and enjoyed the aches of her weighty mass being relieved. Gemma spent a quiet fifteen minutes getting to know Mary intimately without words, rubbing and caressing her body. No words were needed to understand the concept of the circle of love and the expression of love through touch.

Piney and JT looked each other over and checked out how they looked. They tied their hair back and looked in the mirror, giving themselves a once over closely and left the room. They went next door and went in without knocking and stopped. Their jaws dropped, their mouths agape, as they looked at the two women on the bed fondling each other's breasts. Mary and Gemma laughed at them, the looks on their faces so comical in expression. Gemma broke the stunned wonderment in them.

"You want to come in and shut the door, or leave it open and let everyone see us like this?"

The pair came in and closed the door quickly and still just looked at them with questioning looks. Gemma explained what was going on, so they didn't get the wrong impression.

"It's not like it looks, we weren't making out or anything like that, so stop that train of thought. Mary said her back hurts because her boobs are so big. The girls usually gave her a massage, but now that they're gone, no one does it for her."

That admission of the past made the expressions change rapidly to ones of surprise. Mary looked down with a sense of guilt, but Gemma calmed that feeling in her.

"Why didn't you tell me about all this, JT? All those people killed and everything."

JT felt the guilt now, knowing a trust in Gemma wasn't being given. Before he could answer, she went on.

"So anyway, I asked her if she wanted me to give her back a massage before we got dressed. I was just curious about what her boobs felt like. Mary wanted to know what smaller ones felt like, then you guys come in and that's all that was going on. Nothing else."

JT and Piney became flustered to respond, knowing they had thought otherwise JT tried to act casual about it.

"So, want big boobs like Mary's?"

"No actually. I mean, they feel really nice, but I can only imagine how hard it is on her back to have them weighing her down in the front."

Gemma casually reached over and hefted one of Mary's breasts, visually explaining why she felt like that.

"Me, I really like my boobs the size they are. I wouldn't want them any bigger."

Mary cupped one of her breasts and hefted it an smiled.

"I like this size too. I wish mine were like this. You have really nice boobs Gemma, they're shaped really nice."

"Thanks Mary, that's so nice of you to say."

The guys stood and watched, seeing the casual way women interacted with themselves and nothing sexual was involved.

"So, you girls going to sit there and play with each other, or are you getting dressed and ready to go out?"

Gemma gave JT a sly smile and a look to go with it.

"What if I want to sit here and play with Mary?"

JT went for a comeback.

"I guess we'll have to sit here and watch you then."

Gemma tested him to see how far she could go and kissed Mary's breast, then caressed it.

"Alright Piney, grab a seat buddy. Looks like we're watching some girly loving for a while."

The guys played her bluff and sat on the chairs, getting comfortable to sit and watch. Gemma looked at Mary and gave her a hidden wink and looked at the guys.

"You don't think I'd do it, do you? Mary told me what she and the other girls did, you know. I could do that."

JT and Piney continued going on with their end and acted like they didn't believe her. Gemma knew she had to prove herself or back down. She looked at Mary and cupped a breast in one hand and began kissing around the nipple and over it. She looked over at JT and he motioned for her to continue. Gemma looked at Mary and got a smile to continue, then looked at he puckering nipple and placed her lips over it and suckled on it. Maybe it was Mary's moan, or her own enjoyment, but Gemma suckled with more fervour for the pleasure of stimulation. Mary held her head to her and Gemma enjoyed the act of loving another woman.

It got to a point it had to stop, or lead to more intimate interaction and Gemma relaxed on her endeavours. Mary was honestly disappointed sounding when Gemma stopped and sat back. She looked at JT smugly, showing she wasn't chicken to play out her threats. JT looked back just as smugly.

"You know, if this was back at the commune, Mary would be enjoying much more than that, wouldn't you Mary?"

Mary looked at JT and Piney and saw they were playing back and played along.

"Oh yeah. My panties would be off and a face and hands would be making me a very happy girl."

Gemma looked at Mary and then back to the guys and couldn't decide if she was being played or not. Mary reached over and softly slid her hand along Gemma's thigh slowly, inching closer to her panties. At the final instance of her sensing touch, Gemma stopped Mary and held her hand back from going any further. She looked into Mary's eyes and saw the boldness in them.

"You'd really touch me, wouldn't you?"

"Shit, yeah. You don't think I would? Sweetie, I've had my face between a lot of legs and yours is just another pair. What does your cookie look like anyway?"

Gemma was lost for a comeback and knew she was beaten. She couldn't bluff her way any further and Mary's statements totally threw her off balance. She gave up using facial expressions and the three laughed, knowing they won her out. Gemma looked at Mary with suspicion and doubt after thinking for a moment.

"Have you really gone down on another woman, or is that just bullshit?"

"Gem, eleven other cookies I've had the pleasure of eaten. I thought it was all crazy shit at first and then we did a few things and whamo, I'm face down between a girl's legs and loving every minute of it."

Gemma looked even more surprised.

"You really like it?"

"Yeah, gotta try it I guess to know if you do or not. I swear, almost every one of us wouldn't have thought of doing that in a million years. Once we done it, it was like it was a normal thing. We'd have days when we'd just be with girls only and they were some of the best times I ever had there. Ain't nothing wrong with my big lug over there, but it's something I'm glad I tried."

Gemma saw the honesty in her eyes and looked at JT and Piney. Everyone's face said the same thing and she began to believe it. She was even more curious now to what her man had experienced with his former love and the girls of the commune. Whatever it was he had done, she couldn't hold fault to him for it, but inwardly she smiled, knowing what he had done, was providing her with all the sexual pleasures she enjoyed.

"Okay, you guys called my bluff, so give us ten more minutes and we'll be dressed, alright?"

"Sure, Babe. Piney and I will call a cab at the desk and wait for you, how's that?"

"That's a good idea. Okay, we'll be there shortly."