Reference Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could smell her now, and he abandoned her breasts altogether to sit back and admire the expression on her face as he fingered her gently. Suddenly she opened her eyes, and sat up. Alan hesitated, but she just unzipped the skirt in the back and motioned to him to pull it off. Finally he could see all of her, and found that her patch of pubic hair indeed was well trimmed, cropped short without being shaved, delicately framing her now pink and swollen lips. Her hair flowed beautifully down to stop just above her breasts as she leaned forward to kiss him. She then leaned back on her hands again, but this time he wanted to give her more than his fingers.

He gently spread her legs, pulling her bottom closer to the edge of the table, and hooked her knees over his shoulders. As he leaned in, he heard her draw an expectant breath. He first kissed her gently on the Venus mound, and gave her a couple of teasing licks along the cleft, but then, as he had learned a few years previously from an ex-girlfriend, he kissed her just as he had kissed her mouth only minutes before. She gave a loud gasp and fell back on the blouse he had dropped on the table, and as he kissed her again she cried in a strangled voice: "Oh god! Ah... yes!"

He could finally taste her, the salty sweetness of her, and found that his cock, which had begun to droop because of lack of attention, was again standing at attention and becoming moist itself. He ran his tongue up her slit and let it circle softly around her clit, and resumed probing her deeply until she squirmed on the table, moaning and squeaking. Suddenly, she squeezed his head between her thighs, her body lifted from the table and she gave a short, sharp cry as she came for the first time. His glasses were knocked askew, but he hardly noticed.

When she had settled back again he resumed his work, but she reached down and stopped him.

"No! No... I want you, inside..."

Obligingly, he stood up between her outstretched legs, his cock erect and waiting. She gazed up at him from the table, shivering, and reached out her hands to stroke him. He caressed her, from her breasts and down her stomach, to grab her by the hips.

"Oh yes, please..." she moaned, and he pressed the tip of his rod against her wet labia. He pushed gently a few times, not quite entering, enjoying the sensation and the view of her lithe body squirming on the table before him. Then, finally, with a light push, he slowly entered her. She closed her eyes and exhaled heavily.

He felt his cock sliding in, inch by inch, into what felt like a wet satin glove that squeezed him while giving only a little resistance. Then he was in all the way, their pelvises pressed together. He held still for a moment, feeling her movement around him, savouring the moment, and then pulled back out just as slowly as he had entered. He started a gentle rhythm, enjoying her sighs and moans of pleasure at least as much as the sensations her tight cavern was giving him.

He was now very aroused, and had to move slowly to avoid coming right there and then. She had opened her eyes, and was looking up into his face with a glazed look, while stroking his chest and arms with her hands. She lifted her hips slightly to adjust the angle, and wrapped her legs around him. He continued thrusting gently, and fondled her breasts while looking down on her. She was so beautiful, with her alabaster skin now covered in a faint sheen of sweat, her dark locks spread around her head and her mouth slightly open.

She ran her fingers across his chest, ruffling the scant hair and stroking his nipples with the palm of her hands.

"Faster... faster, please..." she moaned, and he obliged. Slowly, he increased the speed of his thrusts, until both she and the table were rocking with the same rhythm. He let go of her and put his hands on the table for support, leaning forward, now and then looking down to see his cock entering her with each thrust. She was gibbering and emitting short screams, her hands fluttering across his back in a chaotic pattern. He felt her smacking the back of his thighs with the boots she was still wearing.

"God, oh god... c- come inside me! I'm oh- on the pill-" she blurted out, and by then he was just about ready to blow. He came spectacularly inside her, shouting hoarsely as he released load after load of hot semen. When she felt his cock twitch inside her, she too came for the second time that night, screaming and convulsing. She hugged him tightly as he collapsed onto her, just barely able to keep from dropping to the floor.

He laid on top of her, his cock still inside, panting with exertion. He listened to her rapid breath and her small moans as he twitched and then slowly shrank. After a long while he got his hands under him and raised himself up to look at her. She looked back, flushed and happy, with an almost incredulous look in her face that said 'I can't believe this actually happened'.

"You know, I was going to catch up on some cataloguing tonight," he said, "but this was a lot more enjoyable."

They both laughed, and then kissed again.

12